Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58
Username: Solstices Day of the week: Friday Choice: A Roleplay: Calypso | chaotic neutral | fighter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42493562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/424936/42493562.png[/img] [/url] [i]Maybe now that I've rescued Her, I can finally return back home. Not that this adventure hasn't been fun and all, because it has. I wonder what they've been up to in my absence . . Wait, where's Shadowbinder? And is that another die? Maybe I'm not returning home quite yet. Oh dear, oh dear. A golem. Quick quick quick what do I do?! Er, PINECONES! Throw them and get that helmet!![/i] (note: this is written as Calypso's thoughts)
Username: Solstices
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: A
Roleplay:

Calypso | chaotic neutral | fighter


42493562.png


Maybe now that I've rescued Her, I can finally return back home. Not that this adventure hasn't been fun and all, because it has. I wonder what they've been up to in my absence . .

Wait, where's Shadowbinder? And is that another die? Maybe I'm not returning home quite yet.

Oh dear, oh dear. A golem. Quick quick quick what do I do?! Er, PINECONES! Throw them and get that helmet!!


(note: this is written as Calypso's thoughts)
I will not be on FR from May to August due to real life stuff happening.
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: b
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: b
IRkrlkr.pngwhy does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okeJnrQmD.png
[size=2][i](I am very confused why Gecko is in the Cages again with the very same task to do and where the heck did the cat come from? I could have pet a cat?! )[/i][/size] [b]Username:[/b] Yuubi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Friday [b]Choice:[/b] A (They want food again! ~!Timetravel!~) [b]Roleplay:[/b] [quote=Character] [center] Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [u][i]Favor text:[/i][/u] Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection. I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time? [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/6#post_37879993]Introduction[/url] (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/12#post_37887993]"FEED THE DOOR!"[/url] (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/20#post_37904344]It's not slime, its MUCUS![/url] (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/28#post_37917117]Tried so hard, to get that HIGH[/url] (Day 4; Jumping the door!) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/34#post_37930352]Feed them all![/url] (Day 5; Feed Shadowbinders new friends!) [/quote] Gecko had thrown his lunch at the creatures, to feed them of course. His lunch box/leaves exploded on the ground, plant matter flew around and all kinds of crickets jumped through the air. It was honestly a fantastic display, so much, that the frog family had thier tongues ready to snack them away! But a cat suddenly appeared out of nowhere?? And stole a dice??? And it glows???? Gecko was so in awe, that he got blinded by the shining light that radiated from the dices. Suddenly, he was in the very same room again! With his lunch leaves in his claw and the creatures approaching. "Uhm....uhm...uhm????" the giant frog was confused and Calypso was gone as well! Shadowbinder was just freed from the cage and the creatures looked hungry again! Gecko gave a big [i]RIBBIT[/i] from his throat and yelled [i][b]"YEET!"[/b][/i] as he threw his lunch leaves again at them. Were they reversing time to eat his much again and again? Nah, gecko doesnt understand the ways of timetravel. [rule] I honestly thing and error happend here? Also @GrinningFox the Dragon "Butcher" (who stole a helmet?) doesnt belong to me, its from Disillusionist. Maybe that lead to the mixed up paths?
(I am very confused why Gecko is in the Cages again with the very same task to do and where the heck did the cat come from? I could have pet a cat?! )

Username: Yuubi
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: A (They want food again! ~!Timetravel!~)
Roleplay:
Character wrote:
Gecko | Chaotic Good | Druid (Circle of the Moon)

43933066_350.png

Favor text:
Gecko thinks he is a frog, yes for real, and he is considered Chaotic Good | Level 3 Druid (Circle of the Moon), but he has Deception maxed out. He cant change forms, but can pretend to do so with perfection.
I mean, he is doing this unknowingly the whole time?

Introduction (Day 1; Steal candles to tackle some scary stairs)
"FEED THE DOOR!" (Day 2; Rubbing some pinecorns against a door)
It's not slime, its MUCUS! (Day 3; Rubbing backs at the door)
Tried so hard, to get that HIGH (Day 4; Jumping the door!)
Feed them all! (Day 5; Feed Shadowbinders new friends!)

Gecko had thrown his lunch at the creatures, to feed them of course.
His lunch box/leaves exploded on the ground, plant matter flew around and all kinds of crickets jumped through the air.
It was honestly a fantastic display, so much, that the frog family had thier tongues ready to snack them away!

But a cat suddenly appeared out of nowhere?? And stole a dice??? And it glows????
Gecko was so in awe, that he got blinded by the shining light that radiated from the dices.

Suddenly, he was in the very same room again! With his lunch leaves in his claw and the creatures approaching.
"Uhm....uhm...uhm????" the giant frog was confused and Calypso was gone as well! Shadowbinder was just freed from the cage and the creatures looked hungry again!

Gecko gave a big RIBBIT from his throat and yelled "YEET!" as he threw his lunch leaves again at them.

Were they reversing time to eat his much again and again?
Nah, gecko doesnt understand the ways of timetravel.



I honestly thing and error happend here?
Also @GrinningFox the Dragon "Butcher" (who stole a helmet?) doesnt belong to me, its from Disillusionist.
Maybe that lead to the mixed up paths?
5LwalSG.png _______
X2sUkwy.png
|FR+9 | pronoun-apathetic | german |

- learn. grow. provoke. consume -
- For the KNIGHT has appeared -
- Right. You are a great partner :) -

_______
_______
Username: HelianthusNox Day of the week: Friday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45988735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459888/45988735_350.png[/img] [/url] That was unexpected. Slowly realising that pushing that button wasn't her best idea, she slowly moved back, watching the creatures crawling in her direction. What now? Hastily she grabs some of her meat. No time to rethink - she throws it in their direction. Would this be enough to distract them and win some time...?
Username: HelianthusNox
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: A
Roleplay:


45988735_350.png

That was unexpected.
Slowly realising that pushing that button wasn't her best idea, she slowly moved back, watching the creatures crawling in her direction.
What now?
Hastily she grabs some of her meat. No time to rethink - she throws it in their direction. Would this be enough to distract them and win some time...?
Hatchery
[b]Username:[/b] Thewarywatcher13 [b]Day of the week:[/b] Friday [b]Choice:[/b] b. [b]Roleplay:[/b] Xolotl | chaotic neutral | sorcerer or something similar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2414739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/24148/2414739.png[/img] [/url] Well. [i]Eating[/i] wasn’t exactly how he would have expected the golem to react to pinecones, but Xolotl supposed he hadn’t expected much to begin with. He dropped a few more pinecones on the ground and leapt for it when the golem leaned over to grab them. He wasn’t much of a jumper, however, and found himself scrabbling for a hold on one iron shoulder. With a grunt, he threw a wing over its side and and got a hold on part of the thing’s helmet in his jaw, yanking hard. It came off with a satisfying [i]pop[/i], sending him toppling back onto the floor. The golem was down. [i]That was easily one of the stranges fights I’ve ever gotten myself into.[/i] The room went black and Xolotl felt the rush of falling for the upteenth time that day. Another portal. When another dungeon room appeared he didn’t bother looking around at first, but rather started shouting at the empty air. “I think I’ve had quite enough of these bloody portals! Illusions are one thing, but I do not appreciate being carried off to this and that place on someone else's whim!” Of course, the empty air had nothing to say back to him, and Xolotl supposed that he would have to deal with another portal to get back to the Tangled Wood, anyway. He glanced at the die sitting in his palm. Half his pinecones were gone, but at least he still had that talisman. Another die sat in front of him on a table. Maybe? Nope. The table and die vanished as his paw passed through him. That was more typical of the Shadow magic he knew- he could work with that. A set of bars lowered nest to him, drawing his attention. He passed through the now opened door into a room with an enormous mosaic. He could appreciate the carftdragonship of such a thing, coming form a clan of artisans, but had to wonder of it had been built by hands or by another working of shadow magic. And there, strewn on the floor, were more dice. He was still suspicious of just what these dice may do if he interacted with them, but what else did he have to work with? Xolotl took out the remainder of his pinecones and laid them out if the floor with the dice. They seemed to do something to the golem, so maybe their magic could help him here, as well.
Username: Thewarywatcher13
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: b.
Roleplay:
Xolotl | chaotic neutral | sorcerer or something similar

2414739.png


Well. Eating wasn’t exactly how he would have expected the golem to react to pinecones, but Xolotl supposed he hadn’t expected much to begin with. He dropped a few more pinecones on the ground and leapt for it when the golem leaned over to grab them. He wasn’t much of a jumper, however, and found himself scrabbling for a hold on one iron shoulder. With a grunt, he threw a wing over its side and and got a hold on part of the thing’s helmet in his jaw, yanking hard. It came off with a satisfying pop, sending him toppling back onto the floor. The golem was down. That was easily one of the stranges fights I’ve ever gotten myself into.

The room went black and Xolotl felt the rush of falling for the upteenth time that day. Another portal. When another dungeon room appeared he didn’t bother looking around at first, but rather started shouting at the empty air.

“I think I’ve had quite enough of these bloody portals! Illusions are one thing, but I do not appreciate being carried off to this and that place on someone else's whim!” Of course, the empty air had nothing to say back to him, and Xolotl supposed that he would have to deal with another portal to get back to the Tangled Wood, anyway.

He glanced at the die sitting in his palm. Half his pinecones were gone, but at least he still had that talisman. Another die sat in front of him on a table. Maybe? Nope. The table and die vanished as his paw passed through him. That was more typical of the Shadow magic he knew- he could work with that. A set of bars lowered nest to him, drawing his attention. He passed through the now opened door into a room with an enormous mosaic. He could appreciate the carftdragonship of such a thing, coming form a clan of artisans, but had to wonder of it had been built by hands or by another working of shadow magic. And there, strewn on the floor, were more dice. He was still suspicious of just what these dice may do if he interacted with them, but what else did he have to work with? Xolotl took out the remainder of his pinecones and laid them out if the floor with the dice. They seemed to do something to the golem, so maybe their magic could help him here, as well.
amWUKjN.png UM7SJ.gif
Username: XilusWeb Day of the week: Friday Choice: C Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23426593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234266/23426593_350.png[/img] [/url] As exciting as all of this has been, Galeru can't help but feel relief as soon as he sees the dice. It's time to get out of this place and return home. These dice are probably the easiest way to do just that.. right? Besides they're really cool looking and he's got some friends that would love to hear the story of where they came from!
Username: XilusWeb
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: C
Roleplay:


23426593_350.png


As exciting as all of this has been, Galeru can't help but feel relief as soon as he sees the dice. It's time to get out of this place and return home. These dice are probably the easiest way to do just that.. right? Besides they're really cool looking and he's got some friends that would love to hear the story of where they came from!
Username: felistopaz
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Will hopefully get around to edit in roleplay later >.>
Username: felistopaz
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Will hopefully get around to edit in roleplay later >.>
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.png2uhre42.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Username: AzureDreaming
Day: Friday
Choice: Slime Lab- B
Roleplay (optional)
Username: AzureDreaming
Day: Friday
Choice: Slime Lab- B
Roleplay (optional)
frogbadge.png
[s]I did not expect to win that boss battle![/s] Username: Lundlaeva Day of the week: day 6 - Friday Choice: b Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Loki stepped back from the cage. To his amazement, a glance from Shadowbinder caused shadows to converge around his pale illusions, turning the idol into a full-scale shadow version of her form, thoroughly distracting the creatures! The Shadowbinder nodded, and before Loki could so much as bow and offer thanks for having the opportunity to help her, a portal opened beneath his feet! He fell through, landing in a heap in yet another room, alone once more. He climbed to his feet, muttering invectives, and looked around. On a table was a twelve-sided die but, to his annoyance, it disappeared when he reached out for it. Another illusion. He was definitely starting to miss the solid reality of home, where the only illusions were under his control. However, a moment later the doors blocking the only exit opened - perhaps reaching for the dice was enough? Or perhaps the Shadowbinder could see his plight and had decided to help? There was no way of knowing, so Loki simply padded through to the next room. The mosaic floor beyond was beautiful: a perfect image of the Shadowbinder. He fluttered up above it to take a better look at the craftsmanship and, as he did, he noticed the dice scattered atop it. These were [i]definitely[/i] Shadowbinder's dice, the ones she had used to open the poral to this realm in the first place. He landed quickly in the centre of the mosaic and peered around at them. The dice glow gently, in a manner that reminded Loki of the Tangled Wood itself, and in particular of the Shimmering Pinecones that grow there during the Trickmurk Circus. He reached into his pockets again, feeling around for any Pinecones he still had on his person that he hadn't exchanged for Festive Favours. Thankfully, he still had a handful left. He pulled them out, counted them, and then after taking a deep breath and crossing his claws for luck, he scooped up the dice and held them together with the pinecones. [right][item=shimmering pinecone][/right]
I did not expect to win that boss battle!

Username: Lundlaeva
Day of the week: day 6 - Friday
Choice: b
Roleplay:

Loki stepped back from the cage. To his amazement, a glance from Shadowbinder caused shadows to converge around his pale illusions, turning the idol into a full-scale shadow version of her form, thoroughly distracting the creatures!

The Shadowbinder nodded, and before Loki could so much as bow and offer thanks for having the opportunity to help her, a portal opened beneath his feet! He fell through, landing in a heap in yet another room, alone once more.

He climbed to his feet, muttering invectives, and looked around. On a table was a twelve-sided die but, to his annoyance, it disappeared when he reached out for it. Another illusion. He was definitely starting to miss the solid reality of home, where the only illusions were under his control.

However, a moment later the doors blocking the only exit opened - perhaps reaching for the dice was enough? Or perhaps the Shadowbinder could see his plight and had decided to help? There was no way of knowing, so Loki simply padded through to the next room.

The mosaic floor beyond was beautiful: a perfect image of the Shadowbinder. He fluttered up above it to take a better look at the craftsmanship and, as he did, he noticed the dice scattered atop it. These were definitely Shadowbinder's dice, the ones she had used to open the poral to this realm in the first place. He landed quickly in the centre of the mosaic and peered around at them.

The dice glow gently, in a manner that reminded Loki of the Tangled Wood itself, and in particular of the Shimmering Pinecones that grow there during the Trickmurk Circus. He reached into his pockets again, feeling around for any Pinecones he still had on his person that he hadn't exchanged for Festive Favours. Thankfully, he still had a handful left. He pulled them out, counted them, and then after taking a deep breath and crossing his claws for luck, he scooped up the dice and held them together with the pinecones.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
Username: Zamirathe Day of the week: Friday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8925238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89253/8925238_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Phew, that took a while. Finally the golem falls under Idalyn's constant flying in circles around his head and the helmet falls to the ground. A few mutters of words and her mirror image disappears. Just as she is picking up the die that had dropped out of her hands, everything goes black. The new portal dumps into a new room, a frown crosses her features for a minute as she realizes she isn't back at the festival. "Great..." She mutters as she looks around the room and sees another die on top of a level. This time she is more cautious and doesn't immediately take it until after scanning the room. As she takes it, she fips the level and curses. Doors open and she waits to peek around them, eyes wide in shock as she sees the Shadowbinder. The button is motioned to and she nods dumbly, and presses it. As creatures appear and move across the ceiling, it is clear this was a trap. "Oh no, I'm sorry." She exclaims and runs back out of the room like the floor will probably change underneath her. She turns and realizes that the floor didn't change, but the creatures are still moving towards them. [i]Ack, what did I do? What do I do?[/i] She thinks and begins rummaging through her bag. She just doesn't have any offense right now, and she can't kill them all with her single sword. Her talon touches something wet and she pulls out a mass of dead eels. "Eew! What was that doing in there?" She throws the eels back towards the creatures and digs around again looking for something. [i]Where is it? Surely I packed it.[/i] [item=River Wiggler]
Username: Zamirathe
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Phew, that took a while. Finally the golem falls under Idalyn's constant flying in circles around his head and the helmet falls to the ground. A few mutters of words and her mirror image disappears. Just as she is picking up the die that had dropped out of her hands, everything goes black.

The new portal dumps into a new room, a frown crosses her features for a minute as she realizes she isn't back at the festival. "Great..." She mutters as she looks around the room and sees another die on top of a level. This time she is more cautious and doesn't immediately take it until after scanning the room. As she takes it, she fips the level and curses.

Doors open and she waits to peek around them, eyes wide in shock as she sees the Shadowbinder. The button is motioned to and she nods dumbly, and presses it. As creatures appear and move across the ceiling, it is clear this was a trap. "Oh no, I'm sorry." She exclaims and runs back out of the room like the floor will probably change underneath her.

She turns and realizes that the floor didn't change, but the creatures are still moving towards them. Ack, what did I do? What do I do? She thinks and begins rummaging through her bag. She just doesn't have any offense right now, and she can't kill them all with her single sword. Her talon touches something wet and she pulls out a mass of dead eels. "Eew! What was that doing in there?" She throws the eels back towards the creatures and digs around again looking for something. Where is it? Surely I packed it.
kQXO8qG.gif 6qRiT6A.pngLN63BIW.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58