Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@saphire6luna[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Attic] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ui1PTEH.png[/img][/center] Once the flash from the portal clears, Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen and the portal that dropped you disappears with a small pop - guess you'll need to find Shadowbinder or get out of this place in some other way. Looking around, the room is filled with many small amethysts - as you look, several of them wink in and out of view. To your right you can see a closed door and to your left a very dark staircase is winding down. As you move closer to the door, faint scratching sounds can be heard, and you decide shields are for the weak! You charge the door! Unfortunately, there are amethysts still littering the room and you step on one as you reach for the handle. In a bright flash of purple you vanish with a *pop*, landing in a dusty room...somewhere. *sneeze* By the depth of the dust on the floor, no one has walked here for years. As you cannot see any other exit, going deeper along the room seems to be the only way. Part way through the room you find yourself floating unexpectedly. Apparently there’s unicorn dust mixed in with all the actual dust...because of course there is. As you float along the corridor, the depth of the dust mountains makes you feel a little grateful you don't have to walk in them. After floating for what feels like forever (but is probably just a few slow minutes) you find yourself in a circular room with many stacked boxes. The room almost seems hazy between the dim light and heavy dust in the air. Briefly, there was a faint sound coming from the right, like a tiny bell ringing. Options: [List=a] [*] Start searching through the boxes on the right. [*] Start searching through the boxes on the left.[/list] [size=2][i]Welcome to the game! You got raffle credit for joining yesterday even though I didn't get a post to you until now.
aLwbMKA.png
@saphire6luna

Day 3 - Tuesday
[Attic]
ui1PTEH.png

Once the flash from the portal clears, Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen and the portal that dropped you disappears with a small pop - guess you'll need to find Shadowbinder or get out of this place in some other way. Looking around, the room is filled with many small amethysts - as you look, several of them wink in and out of view. To your right you can see a closed door and to your left a very dark staircase is winding down. As you move closer to the door, faint scratching sounds can be heard, and you decide shields are for the weak! You charge the door! Unfortunately, there are amethysts still littering the room and you step on one as you reach for the handle. In a bright flash of purple you vanish with a *pop*, landing in a dusty room...somewhere. *sneeze* By the depth of the dust on the floor, no one has walked here for years. As you cannot see any other exit, going deeper along the room seems to be the only way.

Part way through the room you find yourself floating unexpectedly. Apparently there’s unicorn dust mixed in with all the actual dust...because of course there is. As you float along the corridor, the depth of the dust mountains makes you feel a little grateful you don't have to walk in them. After floating for what feels like forever (but is probably just a few slow minutes) you find yourself in a circular room with many stacked boxes. The room almost seems hazy between the dim light and heavy dust in the air. Briefly, there was a faint sound coming from the right, like a tiny bell ringing.

Options:
  1. Start searching through the boxes on the right.
  2. Start searching through the boxes on the left.

Welcome to the game! You got raffle credit for joining yesterday even though I didn't get a post to you until now.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@DrWombat[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/yoxMEwW.png[/img][/center] Once the flash from the portal clears, Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen and the portal that dropped you disappears with a small pop - guess you'll need to find Shadowbinder or get out of this place in some other way. Looking around, the room is filled with many small amethysts - as you look, several of them wink in and out of view. To your right you can see a closed door and to your left a very dark staircase is winding down. As you move closer to the door, faint scratching sounds can be heard, and you decide shields are for the weak! You charge the door! Unfortunately, there are amethysts still littering the room and you step on one as you reach for the handle. In a bright flash of purple you vanish with a *pop*, landing in a dusty room...somewhere. *sneeze* By the depth of the dust on the floor, no one has walked here for years. As you cannot see any other exit, going deeper along the room seems to be the only way. The mountains of dust seem to grow the farther into the corridor you walk. Unfortunately, the dust hid a safety hazard: rotted floors. You are already composing a negative Yelp review as you fly through the air. The floor where you land is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it. There's a spiral staircase on the furthest wall, curling up into the darkness. To your left there is a door, but it seems to be jammed shut. Options: [List=a] [*] Take the stairs up. [*] Try to unjam the door. WIth jam. You had some leftover from lunch. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 5 jellies of any kind, color, or origin.[/i])[/size][/list] [size=2][i]Welcome to the game! You got raffle credit for joining yesterday even though I didn't get a post to you until now.
aLwbMKA.png
@DrWombat

Day 3 - Tuesday
[Slime Laboratory]
yoxMEwW.png

Once the flash from the portal clears, Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen and the portal that dropped you disappears with a small pop - guess you'll need to find Shadowbinder or get out of this place in some other way. Looking around, the room is filled with many small amethysts - as you look, several of them wink in and out of view. To your right you can see a closed door and to your left a very dark staircase is winding down. As you move closer to the door, faint scratching sounds can be heard, and you decide shields are for the weak! You charge the door! Unfortunately, there are amethysts still littering the room and you step on one as you reach for the handle. In a bright flash of purple you vanish with a *pop*, landing in a dusty room...somewhere. *sneeze* By the depth of the dust on the floor, no one has walked here for years. As you cannot see any other exit, going deeper along the room seems to be the only way.

The mountains of dust seem to grow the farther into the corridor you walk. Unfortunately, the dust hid a safety hazard: rotted floors. You are already composing a negative Yelp review as you fly through the air. The floor where you land is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it.

There's a spiral staircase on the furthest wall, curling up into the darkness. To your left there is a door, but it seems to be jammed shut.

Options:
  1. Take the stairs up.
  2. Try to unjam the door. WIth jam. You had some leftover from lunch. (Quest: Send 5 jellies of any kind, color, or origin.)

Welcome to the game! You got raffle credit for joining yesterday even though I didn't get a post to you until now.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@BlackSherruk @Niathria @SammySepticEye @saphire6luna @Saraceaser @Xevallah [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Attic] [img]https://imgur.com/ui1PTEH.png[/img][/center] You successfully decode the message and track down some Shimmering Pinecones. (Thank goodness for those amethysts…) After inserting the Shimmering Pinecones into a port on the side of the machine, a lever glows with a pale lavender glow. Pressing it makes the machine emit a high-pitched whine and spit out an amethyst labelled "Attic". Might as well take it. You find yourself in a circular room with many stacked boxes. The room almost seems hazy between the dim light and heavy dust in the air. Briefly, there was a faint sound coming from the right, like a tiny bell ringing. Options: [List=a] [*] Start searching through the boxes on the right. [*] Start searching through the boxes on the left.

You successfully decode the message and track down some Shimmering Pinecones. (Thank goodness for those amethysts…) After inserting the Shimmering Pinecones into a port on the side of the machine, a lever glows with a pale lavender glow. Pressing it makes the machine emit a high-pitched whine and spit out an amethyst labelled "Attic". Might as well take it.

You find yourself in a circular room with many stacked boxes. The room almost seems hazy between the dim light and heavy dust in the air. Briefly, there was a faint sound coming from the right, like a tiny bell ringing.

Options:
  1. Start searching through the boxes on the right.
  2. Start searching through the boxes on the left.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@BrookInTheMeadow @mirrorface [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/yoxMEwW.png[/img][/center] Your fingers are nimble enough to swiftly exchange the precious gems; you now have a "Slime Laboratory" amethyst. You turn it over in your claws trying to figure out how to activate it. Whatever it is that you did, the gem lights up in a purple flash and you find yourself in another unfamiliar space. The floor is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it. There's a spiral staircase on the furthest wall, curling up into the darkness. To your left there is a door, but it seems to be jammed shut. Options: [List=a] [*] Take the stairs up. [*] Try to unjam the door. WIth jam. You had some leftover from lunch. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 5 jellies of any kind, color, or origin.[/i])[/size]
aLwbMKA.png
@BrookInTheMeadow @mirrorface

Day 3 - Tuesday
[Slime Laboratory]
yoxMEwW.png

Your fingers are nimble enough to swiftly exchange the precious gems; you now have a "Slime Laboratory" amethyst. You turn it over in your claws trying to figure out how to activate it. Whatever it is that you did, the gem lights up in a purple flash and you find yourself in another unfamiliar space. The floor is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it.

There's a spiral staircase on the furthest wall, curling up into the darkness. To your left there is a door, but it seems to be jammed shut.

Options:
  1. Take the stairs up.
  2. Try to unjam the door. WIth jam. You had some leftover from lunch. (Quest: Send 5 jellies of any kind, color, or origin.)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@XilusWeb [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Dungeon] [img]https://imgur.com/XrherpU.png[/img][/center] Seems that the scales were wired to some sort of alarm system - a trapdoor opens under your feet when you try to swap out the amethyst. You land quite uncomfortably in the middle of a hallway. The floors of the corridor you find yourself in slope rather sharply down, yet open into a huge room with gated cages. Most of the cages are empty, all except one. And the door is open. Fortunately, the brown furry creature is sleeping comfortably. Options: [List=a] [*] Fight the creature. First, you’ll need to get five weapons ready. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send any 5 weapon-type items.[/i])[/size] [*] Run while you still can!
aLwbMKA.png
@XilusWeb

Day 3 - Tuesday
[Slime Dungeon]
XrherpU.png

Seems that the scales were wired to some sort of alarm system - a trapdoor opens under your feet when you try to swap out the amethyst. You land quite uncomfortably in the middle of a hallway.

The floors of the corridor you find yourself in slope rather sharply down, yet open into a huge room with gated cages. Most of the cages are empty, all except one. And the door is open. Fortunately, the brown furry creature is sleeping comfortably.

Options:
  1. Fight the creature. First, you’ll need to get five weapons ready. (Quest: Send any 5 weapon-type items.)
  2. Run while you still can!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@AzureDreaming @FoxOwl [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Dungeon] [img]https://imgur.com/XrherpU.png[/img][/center] You throw the Even More Beautiful Boulder in the general direction of the open door. It doesn’t do much for the tingly feeling, and when you miss your target by a large margin, an explosion of energy throws you back and down! The floors of the corridor you find yourself in slope rather sharply down, yet open into a huge room with gated cages. Most of the cages are empty, all except one. And the door is open. Fortunately, the brown furry creature is sleeping comfortably. Options: [List=a] [*] Fight the creature. First, you’ll need to get five weapons ready. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send any 5 weapon-type items.[/i])[/size] [*] Run while you still can!
aLwbMKA.png
@AzureDreaming @FoxOwl

Day 3 - Tuesday
[Slime Dungeon]
XrherpU.png

You throw the Even More Beautiful Boulder in the general direction of the open door. It doesn’t do much for the tingly feeling, and when you miss your target by a large margin, an explosion of energy throws you back and down!

The floors of the corridor you find yourself in slope rather sharply down, yet open into a huge room with gated cages. Most of the cages are empty, all except one. And the door is open. Fortunately, the brown furry creature is sleeping comfortably.

Options:
  1. Fight the creature. First, you’ll need to get five weapons ready. (Quest: Send any 5 weapon-type items.)
  2. Run while you still can!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Amezrou @cheshly @DrWombat @GuardianDragonak @hikaye @jbapple @Korpinsiipi @LadySiren @MoonlitCacti @Nargeorgicorn @OceanPuppy @sockmonkeygerald @Thewarywatcher13 @wetdog15 [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 3 - Tuesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/yoxMEwW.png[/img][/center] The mountains of dust seem to grow the farther into the corridor you walk. Unfortunately, the dust hid a safety hazard: rotted floors. You are already composing a negative Yelp review as you fly through the air. The floor where you land is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it. There's a spiral staircase on the furthest wall, curling up into the darkness. To your left there is a door, but it seems to be jammed shut. Options: [List=a] [*] Take the stairs up. [*] Try to unjam the door. WIth jam. You had some leftover from lunch. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 5 jellies of any kind, color, or origin.[/i])[/size]

The mountains of dust seem to grow the farther into the corridor you walk. Unfortunately, the dust hid a safety hazard: rotted floors. You are already composing a negative Yelp review as you fly through the air. The floor where you land is squishy. You feel a little off balance trying to walk on it.

Options:
  1. Take the stairs up.
Username: Xevallah
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: (letter) A
Username: Xevallah
Username: jbapple
Roleplay:
Username: jbapple
Roleplay:
[b]Username:[/b] Korpinsiipi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Tuesday [b]Choice:[/b] B [b]Roleplay:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12274098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122741/12274098_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7328.png[/img] [size=3]Teensy was giving her The Eye. She grimaced under his gaze. Stared down by her own familiar? How embarrasing. Soyonzur couldn't blame him though. She'd just made him fall through the floor of the dust covered room. She, at least, had wings, not that they'd done much to slow down her surprise fall.[/size][/columns] Glancing at the stairs up and the door to the left, Soy finally decided it was time she stopped relying on her luck, as it hadn't worked out for her so well. Though she loathed to dig into the food she had gathered for the clan, said food would be of no use at all if she didn't get out of here in one piece. Smearing some of the jellies into the jammed door might just work, right?
Username: Korpinsiipi
Choice: B
Roleplay:

12274098_350.png
7328.png

Teensy was giving her The Eye. She grimaced under his gaze. Stared down by her own familiar? How embarrasing.

Soyonzur couldn't blame him though. She'd just made him fall through the floor of the dust covered room. She, at least, had wings, not that they'd done much to slow down her surprise fall.

Glancing at the stairs up and the door to the left, Soy finally decided it was time she stopped relying on her luck, as it hadn't worked out for her so well. Though she loathed to dig into the food she had gathered for the clan, said food would be of no use at all if she didn't get out of here in one piece.

Smearing some of the jellies into the jammed door might just work, right?
dczjw1r-07b93a3e-f0c3-4f71-9766-06c37ee990b6.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58