Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | What Are The Odds? A Breeding Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@ZippoFeuer
Ik she reminds me of halloween for some reason

White and Radioactive are definitely the easiest to buy for but there are a lot of other XXX you could get pretty easily too! Abyss and Copper are on opposite ends, and are pretty common XXX's too. Maybe I'll get some more pairs and increase my chances XD
@ZippoFeuer
Ik she reminds me of halloween for some reason

White and Radioactive are definitely the easiest to buy for but there are a lot of other XXX you could get pretty easily too! Abyss and Copper are on opposite ends, and are pretty common XXX's too. Maybe I'll get some more pairs and increase my chances XD
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
Wow, you sure are getting some very pretty babies here, and some very close matches! ("This one is just living her best life" asldkjfalsdk I support her she's so valid)

How on earth are you narrowing down so quickly?? That seems incredibly unlikely. Are you secretly hacking the website, or what? Tell us your secrets!! @.@

Also, welcome to the new pair. The more the merrier. XD

My own thinking about trying this challenge got a lot easier when I realized that you can search the AH by color combinations... how long has that been a thing? Did I just never notice?... Oh well, you learn something new every day.
Wow, you sure are getting some very pretty babies here, and some very close matches! ("This one is just living her best life" asldkjfalsdk I support her she's so valid)

How on earth are you narrowing down so quickly?? That seems incredibly unlikely. Are you secretly hacking the website, or what? Tell us your secrets!! @.@

Also, welcome to the new pair. The more the merrier. XD

My own thinking about trying this challenge got a lot easier when I realized that you can search the AH by color combinations... how long has that been a thing? Did I just never notice?... Oh well, you learn something new every day.
tumblr_ntb77nGcGa1t4909xo1_400.png
@sanchow
Wow, that last fae hatchling is a beauty.
I love finding wild challenges like these, can you add me to the pinglist? I want to keep watching this :)
@sanchow
Wow, that last fae hatchling is a beauty.
I love finding wild challenges like these, can you add me to the pinglist? I want to keep watching this :)
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
@idlewildy honestly the only reason I added the other half of the colour wheel to the challenge is because I saw him on the AH and was like :O I had no idea honeydew had those blue accents!! @DekuBaka Honestly I have no idea! The RNG gods are showing mercy for now, I'm fully expecting the next ones to be on opposite ends of the wheel just to put me in my place [emoji=spiral scared] Oooo if you're gonna try it go for genes you love and a colour range you don't hate, you're gonna be seeing a looooot of babies... @Puffin25 Added! Enjoy the wild ride :D Also I loooove your signature it's adorable
@idlewildy
honestly the only reason I added the other half of the colour wheel to the challenge is because I saw him on the AH and was like :O I had no idea honeydew had those blue accents!!

@DekuBaka
Honestly I have no idea! The RNG gods are showing mercy for now, I'm fully expecting the next ones to be on opposite ends of the wheel just to put me in my place
Oooo if you're gonna try it go for genes you love and a colour range you don't hate, you're gonna be seeing a looooot of babies...

@Puffin25 Added! Enjoy the wild ride :D Also I loooove your signature it's adorable
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
Can I please be put on the pinglist for this?

And I might end up buying that violet/sky/royal girl, she’s very tempting XD
Can I please be put on the pinglist for this?

And I might end up buying that violet/sky/royal girl, she’s very tempting XD
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
@Kiradog234 Added! Haha yeah, she's a cutie. They're going to be on the AH for three more days but if you want me to hold her a little longer while you decide I'd be happy to ^^
@Kiradog234 Added! Haha yeah, she's a cutie. They're going to be on the AH for three more days but if you want me to hold her a little longer while you decide I'd be happy to ^^
DVXFO34.png
I’ll think about it, if I can come up with a lore spot for her, then I’ll definitely be buying her XD
I’ll think about it, if I can come up with a lore spot for her, then I’ll definitely be buying her XD
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
ping me too pls :)
ping me too pls :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
@Celuin Added!
@Celuin Added!
DVXFO34.png
pinglist please!!!!!
pinglist please!!!!!
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34