Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for Snakes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@NerdySnivy

you can bet your noodles I’ll be sending some snakes real soon I just gotta find em theyre hiding from me :(
@NerdySnivy

you can bet your noodles I’ll be sending some snakes real soon I just gotta find em theyre hiding from me :(
@NerdySnivy

Hello friend! I have returned with another donation, of 99 Bluebite Rattlers. I got inspired by this thread and since I had been collecting birbs here for almost 2 years now, I made my own thread like this!
@NerdySnivy

Hello friend! I have returned with another donation, of 99 Bluebite Rattlers. I got inspired by this thread and since I had been collecting birbs here for almost 2 years now, I made my own thread like this!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@FuryBeam136
Yeah they sneak around, the little buggers..

@TheSoothsayer
Ah tysm!! I just accepted it! And I'll make sure to check out the thread! <3 I really need to update this..-
@FuryBeam136
Yeah they sneak around, the little buggers..

@TheSoothsayer
Ah tysm!! I just accepted it! And I'll make sure to check out the thread! <3 I really need to update this..-
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
@NerdySnivy
Yooooo I collect snake items too! *high-five*
Gonna send you some danger noodles for the badges~
@NerdySnivy
Yooooo I collect snake items too! *high-five*
Gonna send you some danger noodles for the badges~
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
I've been grinding, I can donate some sneks!
I've been grinding, I can donate some sneks!
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
Just donated a couple snakes. When I get more I can send them over :)
Just donated a couple snakes. When I get more I can send them over :)
@nerdysnivy can I be put on the pinglist for every 5 snakes?

I will make sure nobody ever eats a snake again
@nerdysnivy can I be put on the pinglist for every 5 snakes?

I will make sure nobody ever eats a snake again
193.png
194.png
5198.png
@nerdysnivy Can you slap me on the pinglist for every 5 stacks? Snake are my favorite animal and I have to join in the effort to save the boop-snoots! I will be collecting so many sneks for you in da future! ^ ^ Me: FOR THE BOOP-SNOOTS AND DANGER NOODLES! Someone else: um are you ok- Me: SNAKES WILL RULES OVER THE WORLD AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THEM PEASANT! I WILL LEAD THEM TO VICTORY!!!! Someone else: You and what army? Me: {800+ snakes and Serthis come slithering along} *v* This army. Someone else: ; ; (Run) [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=sword and shield size=1][emoji=cobra size=1][emoji=sword size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [center]Warning: Opal has gone on a rampage with snakes and Serthis, Many clans have been burned. We advise you to move your clans into water, though that might not help due to the sea snakes.[/center] [center]{This shows my extreme love for snakes. No clan is safe -v-} {Please stay tuned for the army to come deliver you sneks}[/center]
@nerdysnivy
Can you slap me on the pinglist for every 5 stacks? Snake are my favorite animal and I have to join in the effort to save the boop-snoots! I will be collecting so many sneks for you in da future! ^ ^

Me: FOR THE BOOP-SNOOTS AND DANGER NOODLES!

Someone else: um are you ok-

Me: SNAKES WILL RULES OVER THE WORLD AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE THEM PEASANT! I WILL LEAD THEM TO VICTORY!!!!

Someone else: You and what army?

Me: {800+ snakes and Serthis come slithering along} *v* This army.

Someone else: ; ; (Run)
Warning: Opal has gone on a rampage with snakes and Serthis, Many clans have been burned. We advise you to move your clans into water, though that might not help due to the sea snakes.
{This shows my extreme love for snakes. No clan is safe -v-}
{Please stay tuned for the army to come deliver you sneks}
They-Void-Voids_button.png
Kenochoric_button.png
XmHV7tO.png
z0ukAzB.png
N2r2kW8.png

8fuzhUG.gif
@NerdySnivy

Add me to the pinglist please! (every 5)
@NerdySnivy

Add me to the pinglist please! (every 5)
wpEE9mo.png 6IcEXCU.png
Aw hecc yes
Aw hecc yes
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11