Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Sanctuary of birbs
1 2 3 4
[Center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3872e4cae34ba0563b91b3c6a8d9c3de/tumblr_pr5wm4NIJf1y0ftmqo1_r1_500.png[/img] You may be asking, Sooth, why do you do this? Why have you spent your entire time on Flightrising collecting birds? Well- to me, Birds deserve a bit more appreciation. I mean. You see them flying or wandering around everywhere, but have you ever thought about how majestic they are? Plus, I own birds myself. Chickens, Guineafowl and Peafowl. I have done a great deal of research to achieve my goals. But you may also be asking, what got you into this? Well, I was always fascinated by birds. They are basically modern dinosaurs when you think about it. Plus, many people buy birds just for their looks, and for their entertainment, and then they don't get the proper care they need, and they end up neglected by their owners. And many don't do their research before they got their birds, and so when I get old enough, I may see if I can adopt a neglected bird to change that and give them a happy life. [i] But on with it![/i] ------------------------------------------ The goal of this challenge/project is to rescue/ buy/hoard as many birds as I can, with no set goal. Maybe 5 stacks per bird? I may raise it as I go. Donations are appreciated but are not required! Any bird means a LOT to me. I have been doing this for almost 2 years now, but I never got the chance to make a forum for it. But I finally did! [right][size=2][i]This is inspired by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=330526][b]NerdySnivy[/b]'s [/url]original thread, where they started saving all of the snakes, link to thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2548348/1#post_2548348][b]Here[/b][/url]. Go save some sneks too![/i][/right] ------------------- [b]8/5/19[/b] Began adding in any I missed from hiatus from less activity here. May start adding in The Bird familiars, as well as the Bird apparel (though they will be hard to come by.) [b]8/6/19[/b] Familiars will be added on the list periodically
tumblr_pr5wm4NIJf1y0ftmqo1_r1_500.png
You may be asking, Sooth, why do you do this? Why have you spent your entire time on Flightrising collecting birds? Well- to me, Birds deserve a bit more appreciation. I mean. You see them flying or wandering around everywhere, but have you ever thought about how majestic they are? Plus, I own birds myself. Chickens, Guineafowl and Peafowl. I have done a great deal of research to achieve my goals. But you may also be asking, what got you into this? Well, I was always fascinated by birds. They are basically modern dinosaurs when you think about it.
Plus, many people buy birds just for their looks, and for their entertainment, and then they don't get the proper care they need, and they end up neglected by their owners. And many don't do their research before they got their birds, and so when I get old enough, I may see if I can adopt a neglected bird to change that and give them a happy life.

But on with it!

The goal of this challenge/project is to rescue/ buy/hoard as many birds as I can, with no set goal. Maybe 5 stacks per bird? I may raise it as I go. Donations are appreciated but are not required! Any bird means a LOT to me. I have been doing this for almost 2 years now, but I never got the chance to make a forum for it. But I finally did!

This is inspired by NerdySnivy's original thread, where they started saving all of the snakes, link to thread Here. Go save some sneks too!

8/5/19
Began adding in any I missed from hiatus from less activity here. May start adding in The Bird familiars, as well as the Bird apparel (though they will be hard to come by.)

8/6/19
Familiars will be added on the list periodically
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
[Center][size=7][b] Birbs inhabiting the Sanctuary[/center] -------------------------------------------- [center] [columns][item=Red Frosted Canary][nextcol][b]Red Frosted Canary's[/b] Total: 48 [nextcol][item=Yellow Canary][nextcol][b]Yellow Canary's[/b] Total: 41[/columns] [columns][item=Ire Tweet][nextcol][b]Ire Tweets[/b] total: 104 [nextcol][item=Sweet Songbird][nextcol][b]Sweet Songbirds[/b] total: 125[/columns] [columns][item=Emperor Penguin][nextcol][b]Emperor Penguins[/b] total: 5 [Nextcol][item=Deepdiver Penguin][nextcol][b]Deepdiver Penguins[/b] Total: 5[/columns] [columns][item=Red-Breasted Goose][nextcol][b]Red-Breasted Geese[/b] Total: 2 [nextcol][item=Brent Goose][nextcol][b]Brent Geese[/b] Total: 7[/columns] [columns][item=Bar-Headed Goose][nextcol][b]Bar-Headed Geese[/b] Total: 0 [nextcol][item=Cuckoo][nextcol][b]Cuckoos[/b] Total: 237[/columns] [columns][item=Grouse][nextcol][b]Grouse[/b] Total: 94 [nextcol][item=Coral Grouse][nextcol][b]Coral Grouse[/b] Total: 55[/columns] [columns][item=Jade Peacock][nextcol][b]Jade Peafowl[/b] Total: 70 [Nextcol][item=Sublime Peacock][nextcol][b]Sublime Peafowl[/b] Total: 57 [/columns] [columns][item=Red-Crested Tweeter][nextcol][b]Red-Crested Tweeters[/b] Total: 9 [Nextcol][item=Cyan Cockatoo][nextcol][b]Cyan Cockatoos[/b] Total: 5[/columns] [columns][item=Lovebird][nextcol][b]Lovebirds[/b] Total: 9 [Nextcol][item=Black Masked Lovebird][nextcol][b]Black Masked Lovebirds[/b] Total: 4 [/columns] [columns][item=Game Fowl][nextcol][b]Game Fowl[/b] Total: 212 [Nextcol][item=Forestpath Rooster][nextcol][b]Forestpath Roosters[/b] Total: 62[/columns] [columns][item=Sakura Owlet][nextcol][b]sakura Owlets[/b] Total: 78 [Nextcol][item=Wildwood Owlet][nextcol][b]Wildwood Owlets[/b] Total: 358[/columns] [columns][item=Omen Seeker][nextcol][b]Omen Seekers[/b] Total: 2 [Nextcol][item=Squall Seeker][nextcol][b]Squall Seekers[/b] Total: 5[/columns] [columns][item=Blue-footed Gull][nextcol][b]Blue-footed Gulls[/b] Total: 9 [Nextcol][item=Southern Gull][nextcol][b]Southern Gulls[/b] Total: 33[/columns] [columns][item=Silver-Laced Rooster][nextcol][b]Silver-Laced Roosters[/b] Total: 2 [Nextcol][item=Tolbunt Rooster][nextcol][b]Tolbunt Roosters[/b] Total: 2[/columns] [columns][item=Golden-Laced Rooster][nextcol][b]Golden-Laced Roosters[/b] Total: 3[ [Nextcol][item=Black Swan][nextcol][b]Black Swans[/b] Total: 4[/columns] [columns][item=Mute Swan][nextcol][b]Mute Swans[/b] Total: 3 [Nextcol][item=Trumpeter Swan][nextcol][b]Trumpeter Swans[/b] Total: 5[/columns] [columns][item=Drifting Duck][nextcol][b]Drifting Ducks[/b] Total: 42 [Nextcol][item=Mallard][nextcol][b]Mallards[/b] Total: 2 [/columns] [columns][item=Wood Duck][nextcol][b]Wood Ducks[/b] Total: 1 [Nextcol][item=Sunspot Sparrow][nextcol][b]Sunspot Sparrows[/b] Total: 26[/columns] [columns][item=Greyback Sparrow][nextcol][b]Greyback Sparrows[/b] Total: 1 [Nextcol][item=Hooded Hen][nextcol][b]Hooded Hens[/b] Total: 195[/columns] [columns][item=Dappled Clucker][nextcol][b]Dappled Cluckers[/b] Total: 34 [Nextcol][item=Dusk Orpington][nextcol][b]Dusk Orpingtons[/b] Total: 4[/columns] [columns][item=Black Orpington][nextcol][b]Black Orpingtons[/b] Total: 41 [Nextcol][item=Valley Quail][nextcol][b]Valley Quail[/b] Total: 1[/columns] [columns][item=Flecked Bushrunner][nextcol][b]Flecked Bushrunners[/b] Total: 61 [Nextcol][item=False-Peacock Quail][nextcol][b]False-Peacock Quail[/b] Total: 6[/columns] [columns][item=Bobwhite Quail][nextcol][b]Bobwhite Quail[/b] Total: 12 [Nextcol][item=Leucistic Crow][nextcol][b]Leucistic Crows[/b] Total: 15[/columns] [columns][item=Magpie][nextcol][b]Magpies[/b] Total: 33 [Nextcol][item=Crow][nextcol][b]Crows[/b] Total: 46[/columns] [columns][item=Bleeding Heart Crow][nextcol][b]Bleeding Heart Crows[/b] Total: 2 [Nextcol][item=Blue-Throated Hummingbird][nextcol][b]Blue-Throated Hummingbirds[/b] Total: 23[/columns] [columns][item=Bog Canary][nextcol][b]Bog Canary's[/b] Total: 43 [Nextcol][item=Ruby-Throated Hummingbird][nextcol][b]Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds[/b] Total: 17[/columns] [columns][item=Black Capped Chickadee][nextcol][b]Black Capped Chickadees[/b] Total: 91 [Nextcol][item=Zephyr Sparrow][nextcol][b]Zephyr Sparrows[/b] Total: 409[/columns] [columns][item=White-Eared Hummingbird][nextcol][b]White-Eared Hummingbirds[/b] Total: 312 [Nextcol][item=Oasis Songbird][nextcol][b]Oasis Songbirds[/b] Total: 1 [/columns] [columns][item=Black Capped Budgie][nextcol][b]Black Capped Budgies[/b] Total: 5 [Nextcol][item=Common Sparrow][nextcol][b]Common Sparrows[/b] Total: 138[/columns] [columns][item=Dustwing Hummingbird][nextcol][b]Dustwing Hummingbirds[/b] Total: 15 [Nextcol][item=Blue Throated Budgie][nextcol][b]Blue Throated Budgies[/b] Total: 7 [/columns] [columns][item=Java Sparrow][nextcol][b]Java Sparrows[/b] Total: 27 [Nextcol][item=Rainbowfeather Thief][nextcol][b]Rainbowfeather Thief[/b] Total: 0[/columns] [columns][item=Murkmirth Ambassador][nextcol][b]Murkmirth Ambassador[/b] Total: 4 [Nextcol][item=Death seeker][nextcol][b]Death seeker[/b] Total: 1[/columns] [columns][item=Storm seeker][nextcol][b]storm seeker[/b] Total: 0 [Nextcol][item=Raptorik Wanderer][nextcol][b]Raptorik Wanderer[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Raptorik Herder][nextcol][b]Raptorik Herder[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Dire Vulture][nextcol][b]Dire Vulture[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Flesh Forager][nextcol][b]Flesh Forager[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Lilyfowl][nextcol][b]Lilyfowl[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=paddyfowl][nextcol][b]paddyfowl[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Slight Eyewing][nextcol][b]Slight Eyewing[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Charoite Burrower][nextcol][b]Charoite Burrower[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Enstatite Burrower][nextcol][b]Enstatite Burrower[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Phoenix][nextcol][b]Phoenix[/b] Total: 1 [Nextcol][item=Spirit of Ice][nextcol][b]Spirit of Ice[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Quartz Cockatrice][nextcol][b]Quartz Cockatrice[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Firefly Cockatrice][nextcol][b]Firefly Cockatrice[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Candy Cockatrice][nextcol][b]Candy Cockatrice[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Buff Laced Cockatrice][nextcol][b]Buff Laced Cockatrice[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][nextcol][b]Greenwing Razorclaw[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][nextcol][b]Raptorik Bladedancer[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Stormclaw Showman][nextcol][b]Stormclaw Showman[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][nextcol][b]Raptorik Ringmaster[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Hulking Greatowl][nextcol][b]Hulking Greatowl [/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Armored Greatowl][nextcol][b]Armored Greatowl[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant][nextcol][b]Rosy Lake Cormorant[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Lakelight Weaver][nextcol][b]Lakelight Weaver[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Webwing Alpha][nextcol][b]Webwing Alpha[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Silky Webwing][nextcol][b]Silky Webwing[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Ragepuff][nextcol][b]Ragepuff[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Sweetpuff][nextcol][b]Sweetpuff[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=Enamored Swan][nextcol][b]Enamored Swan[/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=Sweetheart Swan][nextcol][b]Sweetheart Swan[/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [/columns] [columns][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [Nextcol][item=][nextcol][b][/b] Total: [/columns]
Birbs inhabiting the Sanctuary

Red Frosted Canary Red Frosted Canary's
Total: 48
Yellow Canary Yellow Canary's
Total: 41
Ire Tweet Ire Tweets
total: 104
Sweet Songbird Sweet Songbirds
total: 125
Emperor Penguin Emperor Penguins
total: 5
Deepdiver Penguin Deepdiver Penguins
Total: 5
Red-Breasted Goose Red-Breasted Geese
Total: 2
Brent Goose Brent Geese
Total: 7
Bar-Headed Goose Bar-Headed Geese
Total: 0
Cuckoo Cuckoos
Total: 237
Grouse Grouse
Total: 94
Coral Grouse Coral Grouse
Total: 55
Jade Peacock Jade Peafowl
Total: 70
Sublime Peacock Sublime Peafowl
Total: 57
Red-Crested Tweeter Red-Crested Tweeters
Total: 9
Cyan Cockatoo Cyan Cockatoos
Lovebird Lovebirds
Black Masked Lovebird Black Masked Lovebirds
Total: 4
Game Fowl Game Fowl
Total: 212
Forestpath Rooster Forestpath Roosters
Total: 62
Sakura Owlet sakura Owlets
Total: 78
Wildwood Owlet Wildwood Owlets
Total: 358
Omen Seeker Omen Seekers
Squall Seeker Squall Seekers
Blue-footed Gull Blue-footed Gulls
Southern Gull Southern Gulls
Total: 33
Silver-Laced Rooster Silver-Laced Roosters
Tolbunt Rooster Tolbunt Roosters
Golden-Laced Rooster Golden-Laced Roosters
Total: 3[
Black Swan Black Swans
Mute Swan Mute Swans
Total: 3
Trumpeter Swan Trumpeter Swans
Drifting Duck Drifting Ducks
Total: 42
Mallard Mallards
Wood Duck Wood Ducks
Total: 1
Sunspot Sparrow Sunspot Sparrows
Total: 26
Greyback Sparrow Greyback Sparrows
Hooded Hen Hooded Hens
Total: 195
Dappled Clucker Dappled Cluckers
Total: 34
Dusk Orpington Dusk Orpingtons
Black Orpington Black Orpingtons
Total: 41
Valley Quail Valley Quail
Flecked Bushrunner Flecked Bushrunners
Total: 61
False-Peacock Quail False-Peacock Quail
Total: 6
Bobwhite Quail Bobwhite Quail
Total: 12
Leucistic Crow Leucistic Crows
Total: 15
Magpie Magpies
Total: 33
Crow Crows
Total: 46
Bleeding Heart Crow Bleeding Heart Crows
Blue-Throated Hummingbird Blue-Throated Hummingbirds
Total: 23
Bog Canary Bog Canary's
Total: 43
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds
Total: 17
Black Capped Chickadee Black Capped Chickadees
Total: 91
Zephyr Sparrow Zephyr Sparrows
Total: 409
White-Eared Hummingbird White-Eared Hummingbirds
Total: 312
Oasis Songbird Oasis Songbirds
Black Capped Budgie Black Capped Budgies
Common Sparrow Common Sparrows
Total: 138
Dustwing Hummingbird Dustwing Hummingbirds
Total: 15
Blue Throated Budgie Blue Throated Budgies
Total: 7
Java Sparrow Java Sparrows
Total: 27
Rainbowfeather Thief Rainbowfeather Thief
Murkmirth Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador
Death Seeker Death seeker
Storm Seeker storm seeker
Raptorik Wanderer Raptorik Wanderer
Total:
Raptorik Herder Raptorik Herder
Total:
Dire Vulture Dire Vulture
Total:
Flesh Forager Flesh Forager
Total:
Lilyfowl Lilyfowl
Total:
Paddyfowl paddyfowl
Total:
Slight Eyewing Slight Eyewing
Total:
Charoite Burrower Charoite Burrower
Total:
Enstatite Burrower Enstatite Burrower
Total:
Phoenix Phoenix
Spirit of Ice Spirit of Ice
Total:
Quartz Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice
Total:
Firefly Cockatrice Firefly Cockatrice
Total:
Candy Cockatrice Candy Cockatrice
Total:
Buff Laced Cockatrice Buff Laced Cockatrice
Total:
Greenwing Razorclaw Greenwing Razorclaw
Total:
Raptorik Bladedancer Raptorik Bladedancer
Total:
Stormclaw Showman Stormclaw Showman
Total:
Raptorik Ringmaster Raptorik Ringmaster
Total:
Hulking Greatowl Hulking Greatowl

Total:
Armored Greatowl Armored Greatowl
Total:
Rosy Lake Cormorant Rosy Lake Cormorant
Total:
Lakelight Weaver Lakelight Weaver
Total:
Webwing Alpha Webwing Alpha
Total:
Silky Webwing Silky Webwing
Total:
Ragepuff Ragepuff
Total:
Sweetpuff Sweetpuff
Total:
Enamored Swan Enamored Swan
Total:
Sweetheart Swan Sweetheart Swan
Total:

Total:

Total:

Total:

Total:

Total:

Total:
[center][size=7][b]top 5 Helpful Donators![/center] (People who donated the most birbs so far OR the bird apparel) (Donated relatively near 100 birbs) --------------------------------------------------------------- [quote=@/KrazKitCat donated]5 java sparrows, 13 dustwing Hummingbirds, 13 common sparrows, 18 white eared Hummingbirds, 1 black capped chickadee, 4 ruby throated Humming birds, 3 bog canarys, 13 wildwood owlets, 4 sakura owlets, 5 forestpath roosters, 4 game fowl, 10 coral grouse, 10 grouse, 2 black masked love bird, 4 lovebirds, 4 emperor penguins, 3 deepdiver penguins, 2 sweet song birds, 4 ire tweets Total 50![/quote] [quote=@/Vaporeon9 donated] 99 common sparrows, 40 black capped chickadees, 42 zephyr sparrows, 61 flecked bushrunner, 40 crows, 52 hooded hens, 20 sunspot sparrows, 39 drifting ducks, 99 game fowl, 198 wildwood owlets, 38 sublime peacocks, 42 jade peacocks Total 110+ birbs! [/quote] [quote=@/greaticy donated] 365 Zephyr Sparrows, 15 java sparrows, 5 common sparrows, 204 white eared Hummingbirds, 37 black capped chickadee, 5 ruby throated Humming birds, 38 bog canarys, 14 wildwood owlets, 9 sakura owlets, 1 forestpath roosters, 1 game fowl, 2 coral grouse, 4 grouse, 14 sweet song birds, 12 ire tweets, 1 jade peacocks, 8 red frosted canarys, 1 Brent Geese, 7 Cuckoos, 1 Leucistic Crows, 1 bleeding heart crows, 29 Magpies, 11 Blue throated Hummingbirds, 2 squall seekers, 6 blue footed gulls, 142 Hooded Hens, 19 Dappled Cluckers, 7 Black orpington, 1 blue throated budgie, 2 southern gulls WAY past 110+ birds donated! [/quote] [quote=@/ donated] [/quote] [size=1] For future, List of all birds:Zephyr Sparrows, java sparrows, dustwing Hummingbirds, common sparrows, white eared Hummingbirds, black capped chickadee, ruby throated Humming birds, bog canarys, wildwood owlets, sakura owlets, forestpath roosters, game fowl, coral grouse, grouse, black masked love bird, lovebirds, emperor penguins, deepdiver penguins, sweet song birds, ire tweets, sublime peacocks, jade peacocks, flecked bushrunner, red frosted canarys, yellow canarys, Red-Breasted Geese, Brent Geese, Bar-Headed Geese, Cuckoos, Red-Crested Tweeters, Cyan Cockatoos, Mute Swans, Black swans, Trumpeter swans, Leucistic Crows, Crows, bleeding heart crows, Magpies, Blue throated Hummingbirds, Oasis Song birds, Omen seekers, squall seekers, blue footed gulls, southern gulls, Silver-Laced Roosters, Golden-Laced Roosters, Tolbunt roosters, Mallards, Wood ducks, Sunspot sparrows, greyback Sparrows, Hooded Hens, Dappled Cluckers, Dusk Orpingtons, Black orpington, Bobwhite Quail, False peacock quail, Valley Quail
top 5 Helpful Donators!
(People who donated the most birbs so far OR the bird apparel)
(Donated relatively near 100 birbs)
@/KrazKitCat donated wrote:
5 java sparrows, 13 dustwing Hummingbirds, 13 common sparrows, 18 white eared Hummingbirds, 1 black capped chickadee, 4 ruby throated Humming birds, 3 bog canarys, 13 wildwood owlets, 4 sakura owlets, 5 forestpath roosters, 4 game fowl, 10 coral grouse, 10 grouse, 2 black masked love bird, 4 lovebirds, 4 emperor penguins, 3 deepdiver penguins, 2 sweet song birds, 4 ire tweets

Total 50!
@/Vaporeon9 donated wrote:
99 common sparrows, 40 black capped chickadees, 42 zephyr sparrows, 61 flecked bushrunner, 40 crows, 52 hooded hens, 20 sunspot sparrows, 39 drifting ducks, 99 game fowl, 198 wildwood owlets, 38 sublime peacocks, 42 jade peacocks

Total 110+ birbs!
@/greaticy donated wrote:
365 Zephyr Sparrows, 15 java sparrows, 5 common sparrows, 204 white eared Hummingbirds, 37 black capped chickadee, 5 ruby throated Humming birds, 38 bog canarys, 14 wildwood owlets, 9 sakura owlets, 1 forestpath roosters, 1 game fowl, 2 coral grouse, 4 grouse, 14 sweet song birds, 12 ire tweets, 1 jade peacocks, 8 red frosted canarys, 1 Brent Geese, 7 Cuckoos, 1 Leucistic Crows, 1 bleeding heart crows, 29 Magpies, 11 Blue throated Hummingbirds, 2 squall seekers, 6 blue footed gulls, 142 Hooded Hens, 19 Dappled Cluckers, 7 Black orpington, 1 blue throated budgie, 2 southern gulls

WAY past 110+ birds donated!
@/ donated wrote:

For future, List of all birds:Zephyr Sparrows, java sparrows, dustwing Hummingbirds, common sparrows, white eared Hummingbirds, black capped chickadee, ruby throated Humming birds, bog canarys, wildwood owlets, sakura owlets, forestpath roosters, game fowl, coral grouse, grouse, black masked love bird, lovebirds, emperor penguins,
deepdiver penguins, sweet song birds, ire tweets, sublime peacocks, jade peacocks, flecked bushrunner, red frosted canarys, yellow canarys, Red-Breasted Geese, Brent Geese, Bar-Headed Geese, Cuckoos, Red-Crested Tweeters, Cyan Cockatoos, Mute Swans, Black swans, Trumpeter swans, Leucistic Crows, Crows, bleeding heart crows, Magpies, Blue throated Hummingbirds, Oasis Song birds, Omen seekers, squall seekers, blue footed gulls, southern gulls, Silver-Laced Roosters, Golden-Laced Roosters, Tolbunt roosters, Mallards, Wood ducks, Sunspot sparrows, greyback Sparrows, Hooded Hens, Dappled Cluckers, Dusk Orpingtons, Black orpington, Bobwhite Quail, False peacock quail, Valley Quail
[center][b][size=7]Badges Coming Soon![/center] ------------------------------------------- 10 birbs: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4b6f8e7dee81c2a55a52e0f9bee16abc/tumblr_pr7ox7pSJ61y0ftmqo2_r1_250.png[/img] 50 birbs: [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aefe6b9d6fabeba304776252ffc995d9/tumblr_pr7ox7pSJ61y0ftmqo1_r3_250.png[/img] 100 birbs: 110+ birbs: ------------------------------------------------------------ [center][b][size=7]Pinglists[/center] --------------------------------------------- the pinglists will be based on the progress of the hoardings. [quote=99+ of every birb] @/DeathseerNW [/quote] [quote=50 of every birb] @/KrazKitCat @/DeathseerNW [/quote] [Quote=badge pinglist] @/DeathseerNW [/quote] [Quote=general pinglist] @/peckneck1 [/quote] Needs to be edited more when laptop charges
Badges Coming Soon!

10 birbs:
tumblr_pr7ox7pSJ61y0ftmqo2_r1_250.png

50 birbs:
tumblr_pr7ox7pSJ61y0ftmqo1_r3_250.png

100 birbs:

110+ birbs:

Pinglists

the pinglists will be based on the progress of the hoardings.
99+ of every birb wrote:
@/DeathseerNW
50 of every birb wrote:
@/KrazKitCat @/DeathseerNW
badge pinglist wrote:
@/DeathseerNW
general pinglist wrote:
@/peckneck1

Needs to be edited more when laptop charges
C
C
C
C
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/17af273d891f6fa8b68876321d4982fa/tumblr_pr61mulu5F1y0ftmqo1_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_pr61mulu5F1y0ftmqo1_1280.png
Add me to the 50 of every birb pinglist!

i'll also yeet over some birbs. i always feel bad converting them
Add me to the 50 of every birb pinglist!

i'll also yeet over some birbs. i always feel bad converting them
@KrazKitCat

Thank ya! Adding ya to the pinglist now!
@KrazKitCat

Thank ya! Adding ya to the pinglist now!
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/17af273d891f6fa8b68876321d4982fa/tumblr_pr61mulu5F1y0ftmqo1_1280.png[/img]
tumblr_pr61mulu5F1y0ftmqo1_1280.png
1 2 3 4