Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | traveling g1 project!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wonderful! I'll prepare her stay with care lol. I hope she stays a mirror until then I love mirrors
Wonderful! I'll prepare her stay with care lol. I hope she stays a mirror until then I love mirrors
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Oooooooh, I’m so excited :D
Oooooooh, I’m so excited :D
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
@bothriolepis Please add me to the list!

I'm so excited about this. I have so many ideas about what to do for her! :D

Will everyone on the list get a chance with her? Who are you planning on sending her to first? ^^
@bothriolepis Please add me to the list!

I'm so excited about this. I have so many ideas about what to do for her! :D

Will everyone on the list get a chance with her? Who are you planning on sending her to first? ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz

i'm hoping everyone can have a chance! i'm picking the first person via random number generator once she becomes an adult so it's fair for everyone^^
@mayanaz

i'm hoping everyone can have a chance! i'm picking the first person via random number generator once she becomes an adult so it's fair for everyone^^
Untitled_Artwork.gif
I'd love to host her for a week or so! I'm sure she'd get along with my dragons quite well :)

I'd love to host her for a week or so! I'm sure she'd get along with my dragons quite well :)

@bothriolepis Piper is a cutie! I'd love to host her for a day or maybe a week ahah!
and she's just too cute as a blue mirror, how can you change her colors? D:
@bothriolepis Piper is a cutie! I'd love to host her for a day or maybe a week ahah!
and she's just too cute as a blue mirror, how can you change her colors? D:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
@Arinyl
i'll add you! and yes her primary and secondary are great.... but that tert...
@Arinyl
i'll add you! and yes her primary and secondary are great.... but that tert...
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@mayanaz @Sabatea @KnightYumi @MoonMelody28 @Ecci @cleedog @Eiira @RadientAngel @Fluoroantimonic @buythestars @Lane @dreamlogic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45903941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459040/45903941_350.png[/img] [/url] piper is officially fully grown and ready to be sent off! @buythestars, rng had declared you to be her first stop, if you're okay with that let me know by tonight and i'll send her on over! if you can it'd be lovely if you could pass piper on to another one of the interested people cause everyone is so excited, but it's up to you^^ i wish piper good luck on her travels and hopefully everything goes well for her!!
@mayanaz @Sabatea @KnightYumi @MoonMelody28 @Ecci @cleedog @Eiira @RadientAngel @Fluoroantimonic @buythestars @Lane @dreamlogic

45903941_350.png

piper is officially fully grown and ready to be sent off! @buythestars, rng had declared you to be her first stop, if you're okay with that let me know by tonight and i'll send her on over! if you can it'd be lovely if you could pass piper on to another one of the interested people cause everyone is so excited, but it's up to you^^

i wish piper good luck on her travels and hopefully everything goes well for her!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis yay! That is fine with me I have plenty of room^^
@bothriolepis yay! That is fine with me I have plenty of room^^
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@buythestars
sweet!! i’ll send her on over then!
@buythestars
sweet!! i’ll send her on over then!
Untitled_Artwork.gif