Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | traveling g1 project!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@bothriolepis
i noticed i’m on the pinglist but not on the ‘interested in hosting’ list, could you add me?
@bothriolepis
i noticed i’m on the pinglist but not on the ‘interested in hosting’ list, could you add me?
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@MoonMelody28
yeah!
@MoonMelody28
yeah!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@mayanaz I am about to go on a mini hiatus so I’ve decided it’s best to leave Piper to you, I wish I could have gened her or something I just didn’t have the time^^

All set up CR when you reply^^

@botheiolepis just letting you know, Piper is going to a new home^^ (didn’t know if I should ping you but I’ll do it for safe measure)
@mayanaz I am about to go on a mini hiatus so I’ve decided it’s best to leave Piper to you, I wish I could have gened her or something I just didn’t have the time^^

All set up CR when you reply^^

@botheiolepis just letting you know, Piper is going to a new home^^ (didn’t know if I should ping you but I’ll do it for safe measure)
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@buythestars
you don't have to ping me but thanks for letting me know anyways! i wish you luck on your hiatus!
@buythestars
you don't have to ping me but thanks for letting me know anyways! i wish you luck on your hiatus!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
could you add me to the interested in hosting list please ^^
@bothriolepis
could you add me to the interested in hosting list please ^^
rowan, FR+11
they/ze
Forgiving who you are for what you stand to gain
@MoonMelodies
absolutely!
@MoonMelodies
absolutely!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@buythestars Thank you very much! I will be sure to take care of her until I pass her on ^^
@buythestars Thank you very much! I will be sure to take care of her until I pass her on ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
She's safely in my lair!
She's safely in my lair!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@bothriolepis

I would love to host Piper in my lair one day. Please put me on the "interested in hosting list"

Thank you!
@bothriolepis

I would love to host Piper in my lair one day. Please put me on the "interested in hosting list"

Thank you!
@Angiet28
i’ll add you! thank you for your interest!
@Angiet28
i’ll add you! thank you for your interest!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9