Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] 10-Drop Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4
I am addicted to Coli and getting cool new things, so I figured this would be pretty darn fun! The source of the challenge can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1832206]here[/url], but here are the rules as @Zyxx wrote them: [center]"1. You can grind in any venue you would like to start. You can go from the first to the last, jump around, work backwards. Whatever you want! I've seen some users use Random.org to decide which venue they'll be going to, even. 2. HOWEVER, you cannot leave that venue for another until you have gotten 10 'interesting' drops. Interesting drops are crates, eggs, battlestones, familiars, apparel, and I even include hard to find items like ruby rings or gold ore etc. I've seen some users make it more difficult on themselves by only including items of a certain value or rarity, even! The exception to this staying in venue rule is Holidays and fodder grinding. You can, however, choose to include Holiday Chests in the drops if you're still keeping up with the challenge during the holiday, but I do recommend not counting holiday currency as you drop so much so often - I've seen it noted as a 'bonus' drop. 3. You may refresh the venue, take a break and come back later, whatever you like. But you may not go to another venue till you have gotten those ten drops! 4. You cannot go back to a venue. Once you have collected those ten drops that venue is off limits till you've finished all the others. 5. Make it fun! I've seen everything from funny blurbs about how the venue was cruel, what you're listening to, how you feel before and after the grind, how excited you are about that familiar you've needed to complete a collection. I love reading these! I am excited by your excitement."[/center] I'm going with the random.org method to choose where I go next. Also, I won't be counting boxes/chests/packs, etc. They're boring!!! Progress: [center]STATUS: 19/20[br][b]INCOMPLETE[/b][/center][br][br][quote=ARENA][item=Longneck Interloper]x2[item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Sprangyroo][item=Silver Springbok][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x2[item=Jungle Slash][item=Berserker][item=Discipline][/quote][quote=CRYSTAL POOLS][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Blazing Slash][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Clearwater Oracle][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Bright Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][/quote][quote=RAINSONG JUNGLE][item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=Manticore Screamer][item=Proto Manticore][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x2[item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Barkback Boar][item=King Parda][item=Reflect][/quote][quote=GOLEM WORKSHOP][item=Health Potion]x5[item=Clattercog Engineer]x2[item=Wave Slash][item=Major Health Potion][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Steelhound][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Monkey Wrench][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shock][/quote][quote=REDROCK COVE][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Minor Health Potion]x7[item=Daydream Puffer][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Dainty Wavehopper]x2[item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Leopard Coralclimber][/quote][quote=BAMBOO FALLS][item=Blazing Slash][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Gust Slash]x3[item=Tigerblood Foo][item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Shroud][item=Tigerblood Foo Crate][item=Mantled Foo Crate 2][item=Disorient][/quote][quote=KELP BEDS][item=Mana Bolt][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Depin][item=Octoflyer][item=Shock Bolt][item=Mist Slash][item=Drown]x2[item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Meditate][/quote][quote=HARPY'S ROOST][item=Snow Streak][item=Wave Slash][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Dark Might Fragment]x2[item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Congeal][item=Dodo][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][/quote][quote=BLOOMING GROVE][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Petalmane Floron][item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Rune Slash][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Minor Health Potion]x5[item=Travelling Garden][item=Congeal][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Terra Tortoise][/quote][quote=WOODLAND PATH][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Minor Health Potion]x6[item=Natural Acuity Fragment]x3[item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Reflect][item=Strangler Crate][item=Basilisk][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Freezing Slash][/quote][quote=FORGOTTEN CAVES][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Berserker][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Neutral Acuity Fragment][item=Deepmine Aardvark][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Charged Might Fragment]x2[item=Dwarf Truffle Crate][/quote][quote=MIRE][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Venomous Toridae]x2[item=Heartred Croaker][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Shellion]x2[item=Health Potion]x2[item=Rock Slash][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Reflect][/quote][quote=TRAINING FIELDS][item=Dark Sparrowmouse Crate][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Concentration][item=Freezing Slash][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][/quote][quote=BOREAL WOOD][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment]x3[item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Cleaver][item=Black Wolf][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Morganite Flourish Belt][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps]x2[item=Drown]x2[item=Squall Rasa][/quote][quote=VOLCANIC VENTS][item=Health Potion]x5[item=Armored Duskflapper]x2[item=Ignited Imp][item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Earthen Might Fragment]x3[item=Strawberry Noggle]x2[item=Chocolate Noggle]x3[item=Firemane Manticore][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Basalt Vent Hop][/quote][quote=WATERWAY][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Shock Bolt][item=Crested River Flight]x2[item=Noggle][item=Dappled Seal][item=Contuse][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Drown][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Contaminate][/quote][quote=SANDSWEPT DELTA][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Vista: Sandswept Delta]x2[item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Contuse][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Serthis Potionmaster][/quote][quote=GHOSTLIGHT RUINS][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Health Potion]x2[item=Shroud][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Mist Slash][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Lux Spectre][item=Carrioncorn][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Longneck Medium][/quote][quote=SCORCHED FOREST][item=Contuse][item=Minor Health Potion]x8[item=Painted Centaur][item=Shred][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Shroud][item=Drown][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][/quote]
I am addicted to Coli and getting cool new things, so I figured this would be pretty darn fun! The source of the challenge can be found here, but here are the rules as @Zyxx wrote them:
"1. You can grind in any venue you would like to start. You can go from the first to the last, jump around, work backwards. Whatever you want! I've seen some users use Random.org to decide which venue they'll be going to, even.

2. HOWEVER, you cannot leave that venue for another until you have gotten 10 'interesting' drops. Interesting drops are crates, eggs, battlestones, familiars, apparel, and I even include hard to find items like ruby rings or gold ore etc. I've seen some users make it more difficult on themselves by only including items of a certain value or rarity, even! The exception to this staying in venue rule is Holidays and fodder grinding. You can, however, choose to include Holiday Chests in the drops if you're still keeping up with the challenge during the holiday, but I do recommend not counting holiday currency as you drop so much so often - I've seen it noted as a 'bonus' drop.

3. You may refresh the venue, take a break and come back later, whatever you like. But you may not go to another venue till you have gotten those ten drops!

4. You cannot go back to a venue. Once you have collected those ten drops that venue is off limits till you've finished all the others.

5. Make it fun! I've seen everything from funny blurbs about how the venue was cruel, what you're listening to, how you feel before and after the grind, how excited you are about that familiar you've needed to complete a collection. I love reading these! I am excited by your excitement."

I'm going with the random.org method to choose where I go next. Also, I won't be counting boxes/chests/packs, etc. They're boring!!!

Progress:
INCOMPLETE

ARENA wrote:
Longneck Interloper x2 Hulking Greatowl Longneck Scrapper Longneck Gladiator Sprangyroo Silver Springbok Shale Hybrid Fragment x2 Jungle Slash Berserker Discipline
CRYSTAL POOLS wrote:
Moonbeam Crayfish Primary Gene: Python Blazing Slash Health Potion x4 Almandine Sturgeon Apatite Fisher Clearwater Oracle Arctic Hippalectryon Bright Bolt Frigid Bolt
RAINSONG JUNGLE wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3 Manticore Screamer Proto Manticore Health Potion x4 Glass Hybrid Fragment x2 Primary Gene: Python Clown Hippocampus Barkback Boar King Parda Reflect
GOLEM WORKSHOP wrote:
Health Potion x5 Clattercog Engineer x2 Wave Slash Major Health Potion Coppercoil Creeper Steelhound Sentry Squawker Monkey Wrench Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shock
REDROCK COVE wrote:
Fiery Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Mirage Puffer Minor Health Potion x7 Daydream Puffer Aquatic Acuity Fragment Dainty Wavehopper x2 Aquatic Might Fragment Leopard Coralclimber
BAMBOO FALLS wrote:
Blazing Slash Shale Hybrid Fragment Gust Slash x3 Tigerblood Foo Minor Health Potion x2 Veteran's Shoulder Scars Shroud Tigerblood Foo Crate Mantled Foo Crate 2 Disorient
KELP BEDS wrote:
Mana Bolt Health Potion x4 Depin Octoflyer Shock Bolt Mist Slash Drown x2 Jeweled Octoflyer Minor Health Potion Meditate
HARPY'S ROOST wrote:
Snow Streak Wave Slash Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Hooded Dodo Dark Might Fragment x2 Minor Health Potion x2 Congeal Dodo Sunspot Clouddancer Glass Hybrid Fragment
BLOOMING GROVE wrote:
Mossy Pohip Petalmane Floron Five-toed Pilco Rune Slash Health Potion x4 Minor Health Potion x5 Travelling Garden Congeal Shining Might Fragment Terra Tortoise
WOODLAND PATH wrote:
Coral Basilisk Minor Health Potion x6 Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Natural Might Fragment Reflect Strangler Crate Basilisk Frozen Might Fragment Zephyr Bolt Freezing Slash
FORGOTTEN CAVES wrote:
Dark Acuity Fragment Berserker Shining Acuity Fragment Deepmine Aardvark Centaur Berserker Citrine Cave Jewel Minor Health Potion x2 Charged Might Fragment x2 Dwarf Truffle Crate
MIRE wrote:
Dented Iron Gauntlets Venomous Toridae x2 Heartred Croaker Forest Green Wing Wraps Shellion x2 Health Potion x2 Rock Slash Sickle Kamaitachi Glass Hybrid Fragment Reflect
TRAINING FIELDS wrote:
Dark Sparrowmouse Crate Zephyr Might Fragment Brown-Spotted Mith Concentration Freezing Slash Mith Bruiser Minor Health Potion Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse
BOREAL WOOD wrote:
Shale Hybrid Fragment x3 Frozen Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Cleaver Black Wolf Hoarfrost Mauler Morganite Flourish Belt Forest Green Wing Wraps x2 Drown x2 Squall Rasa
VOLCANIC VENTS wrote:
Health Potion x5 Armored Duskflapper x2 Ignited Imp Toxophilite's Cape Earthen Might Fragment x3 Strawberry Noggle x2 Chocolate Noggle x3 Firemane Manticore Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Basalt Vent Hop
WATERWAY wrote:
Earthen Might Fragment Shock Bolt Crested River Flight x2 Noggle Dappled Seal Contuse Health Potion x4 Drown Cumulus Seal Contaminate
SANDSWEPT DELTA wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x2 Vista: Sandswept Delta x2 Dark Might Fragment Vial of Hypnotic Sight Frozen Might Fragment Peacock Scorpion Contuse Charged Acuity Fragment Serthis Potionmaster
GHOSTLIGHT RUINS wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Health Potion x2 Shroud Longneck Scholar Mist Slash Dark Acuity Fragment Lux Spectre Carrioncorn Earthen Might Fragment Longneck Medium
SCORCHED FOREST wrote:
Contuse Minor Health Potion x8 Painted Centaur Shred Moss-Covered Golem Wintermane Spearman Shroud Drown Zephyr Acuity Fragment Nebula Starsilk Cloak
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
Progress: Completed the Arena! 9/13

Next up: Crystal Pools!
Progress: Completed the Arena! 9/13

Next up: Crystal Pools!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
Progress: Crystal Pools at 6/10 [quote=CRYSTAL POOLS][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Blazing Slash][item=Health Potion][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Apatite Fisher][/quote] this one's a bit more of a pain in the neck
Progress: Crystal Pools at 6/10
CRYSTAL POOLS wrote:
Moonbeam Crayfish Primary Gene: Python Blazing Slash Health Potion Almandine Sturgeon Apatite Fisher

this one's a bit more of a pain in the neck
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
Progress: Crystal Pools COMPLETE, 9/13 [quote=CRYSTAL POOLS][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Blazing Slash][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Clearwater Oracle][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Bright Bolt][item=Frigid Bolt][/quote] hey! i'd like to never see crystal pools again, thanks. next up: rainsong jungle. thank god
Progress: Crystal Pools COMPLETE, 9/13
CRYSTAL POOLS wrote:
Moonbeam Crayfish Primary Gene: Python Blazing Slash Health Potion x4 Almandine Sturgeon Apatite Fisher Clearwater Oracle Arctic Hippalectryon Bright Bolt Frigid Bolt

hey! i'd like to never see crystal pools again, thanks.

next up: rainsong jungle. thank god
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
9/13 (1 minute away from 9/14), i am Done 4 now bc im abt to Die sdfgsdf. progress: [quote=RAINSONG JUNGLE][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Proto Manticore][/quote]
9/13 (1 minute away from 9/14), i am Done 4 now bc im abt to Die sdfgsdf. progress:
RAINSONG JUNGLE wrote:
Minor Health Potion Manticore Screamer Proto Manticore
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tiny bit of progress in Rainsong Jungle, 9/14: [quote=RAINSONG JUNGLE][item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Manticore Screamer][item=Proto Manticore][item=Health Potion]x2[item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x2[item=Primary Gene: Python][/quote]
tiny bit of progress in Rainsong Jungle, 9/14:
RAINSONG JUNGLE wrote:
Minor Health Potion x2 Manticore Screamer Proto Manticore Health Potion x2 Glass Hybrid Fragment x2 Primary Gene: Python
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
9/14 Finished Rainsong Jungle! [quote=RAINSONG JUNGLE][item=Minor Health Potion]x3[item=Manticore Screamer][item=Proto Manticore][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Glass Hybrid Fragment]x2[item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Barkback Boar][item=King Parda][item=Reflect][/quote] next up: Golem Workshop :')
9/14 Finished Rainsong Jungle!
RAINSONG JUNGLE wrote:
Minor Health Potion x3 Manticore Screamer Proto Manticore Health Potion x4 Glass Hybrid Fragment x2 Primary Gene: Python Clown Hippocampus Barkback Boar King Parda Reflect

next up: Golem Workshop

:')
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
9/16 Progress! [quote=GOLEM WORKSHOP][item=Health Potion]x2[item=Clattercog Engineer]x2[item=Wave Slash][item=Major Health Potion][item=Coppercoil Creeper][/quote]
9/16 Progress!
GOLEM WORKSHOP wrote:
Health Potion x2 Clattercog Engineer x2 Wave Slash Major Health Potion Coppercoil Creeper
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
9/18, more finally. this has taken 18 Years and i was ON A ROLL and then i accidentally clicked the go back button [quote=GOLEM WORKSHOP][item=Health Potion]x4[item=Clattercog Engineer]x2[item=Wave Slash][item=Major Health Potion][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Steelhound][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Monkey Wrench][/quote]
9/18, more finally. this has taken 18 Years and i was ON A ROLL and then i accidentally clicked the go back button
GOLEM WORKSHOP wrote:
Health Potion x4 Clattercog Engineer x2 Wave Slash Major Health Potion Coppercoil Creeper Steelhound Sentry Squawker Monkey Wrench
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
DONE in Golem W orkshop as of 9/18! Next up is Redrock Cove! [quote=GOLEM WORKSHOP][item=Health Potion]x5[item=Clattercog Engineer]x2[item=Wave Slash][item=Major Health Potion][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Steelhound][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Monkey Wrench][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment][item=Shock][/quote]
DONE in Golem W orkshop as of 9/18! Next up is Redrock Cove!
GOLEM WORKSHOP wrote:
Health Potion x5 Clattercog Engineer x2 Wave Slash Major Health Potion Coppercoil Creeper Steelhound Sentry Squawker Monkey Wrench Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Shock
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
1 2 3 4