Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] 10-Drop Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4
[quote=SANDSWEPT DELTA][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion]x2[item=Vista: Sandswept Delta]x2[item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Contuse][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Serthis Potionmaster][/quote] Nice, that was so fast! I feel like the Delta really treated me well, too, with the Hypnotic Sight and two Vistas!!! The Ghostlight Ruins are next. They'll probably be a little harder!
SANDSWEPT DELTA wrote:
Zephyr Might Fragment Minor Health Potion x2 Vista: Sandswept Delta x2 Dark Might Fragment Vial of Hypnotic Sight Frozen Might Fragment Peacock Scorpion Contuse Charged Acuity Fragment Serthis Potionmaster

Nice, that was so fast! I feel like the Delta really treated me well, too, with the Hypnotic Sight and two Vistas!!!

The Ghostlight Ruins are next. They'll probably be a little harder!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
[quote=GHOSTLIGHT RUINS][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Health Potion]x2[item=Shroud][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Mist Slash][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][/quote] Cool! A gene I needed!! Btw, while farming here, I listened to the entirety of Childish Gambino's 'Because The Internet' album finally after just listening to random bits and pieces for so long. It's so good! More later.
GHOSTLIGHT RUINS wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Health Potion x2 Shroud Longneck Scholar Mist Slash Dark Acuity Fragment

Cool! A gene I needed!!

Btw, while farming here, I listened to the entirety of Childish Gambino's 'Because The Internet' album finally after just listening to random bits and pieces for so long. It's so good!

More later.
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
[quote=GHOSTLIGHT RUINS][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Health Potion]x2[item=Shroud][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Mist Slash][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Lux Spectre][item=Carrioncorn][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Longneck Medium][/quote] Hoo, this one took a while. D: It really didn't want to give me that last item! Next up is Scorched Forest!
GHOSTLIGHT RUINS wrote:
Primary Gene: Python Health Potion x2 Shroud Longneck Scholar Mist Slash Dark Acuity Fragment Lux Spectre Carrioncorn Earthen Might Fragment Longneck Medium

Hoo, this one took a while. D: It really didn't want to give me that last item!

Next up is Scorched Forest!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
[quote=SCORCHED FOREST][item=Contuse][item=Minor Health Potion]x8[item=Painted Centaur][item=Shred][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Shroud][item=Drown][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Nebula Starsilk Cloak][/quote] Why so many Health Potions?? Also I love that it gave me a bunch of garbage and two familiars and then was like, here, for your time you get a cool cloak! Anyways next up is the Savanna and then I'll be done!
SCORCHED FOREST wrote:
Contuse Minor Health Potion x8 Painted Centaur Shred Moss-Covered Golem Wintermane Spearman Shroud Drown Zephyr Acuity Fragment Nebula Starsilk Cloak

Why so many Health Potions?? Also I love that it gave me a bunch of garbage and two familiars and then was like, here, for your time you get a cool cloak!

Anyways next up is the Savanna and then I'll be done!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
1 2 3 4