Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 10 Drop Coliseum Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xTFE2wU.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=2]As Featured in The Zephyr[/size][/center] This has been a personal challenge I've given myself to make Coli Grinding a bit more bearable, and I've had a lot of success in not only grinding, but training fodder and getting special Coliseum loot. So I thought it might be fun to share it here! UPDATE 7/2/2018: I just want to say how AMAZING it is to see this still going so strong! Ive been in and out of the site for awhile, but it makes me smile everytime i come back and see all the new twists and challenges everyone adds! I smile when i see you guys get great drops, and definitely understand the struggles of those venues that will just never end. Thank you all so much for turning something i did to just pass time, into such an amazing challenge for players at any stage in the game! [center]So start off, THE RULES: 1. You can grind in any venue you would like to start. You can go from the first to the last, jump around, work backwards. Whatever you want! I've seen some users use Random.org to decide which venue they'll be going to, even. 2. HOWEVER, you cannot leave that venue for another until you have gotten 10 'interesting' drops. Interesting drops are crates, eggs, battlestones, familiars, apparel, and I even include hard to find items like ruby rings or gold ore etc. I've seen some users make it more difficult on themselves by only including items of a certain value or rarity, even! The exception to this staying in venue rule is Holidays and fodder grinding. You can, however, choose to include Holiday Chests in the drops if you're still keeping up with the challenge during the holiday, but I do recommend not counting holiday currency as you drop so much so often - I've seen it noted as a 'bonus' drop. 3. You may refresh the venue, take a break and come back later, whatever you like. But you may not go to another venue till you have gotten those ten drops! 4. You cannot go back to a venue. Once you have collected those ten drops that venue is off limits till you've finished all the others. 5. Make it fun! I've seen everything from funny blurbs about how the venue was cruel, what you're listening to, how you feel before and after the grind, how excited you are about that familiar you've needed to complete a collection. I love reading these! I am excited by your excitement.[/center] By the end you should have at least 160 solid drops. @retrace was Super Duper Generous to donate their time to make us a new way to track drops! They got an extra special thanks for this, because it's amazing and going to be so usefull! Especially if you're like me and grind on your phone, and BBCode on that is a nightmare. So we have a new tracker linked [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gw12kgUfTRVU1sA_3P_DuGhijZUHtDUJph-59bADD5c/edit#gid=1423168159]here[/url] for everyone to use. It's GoogleDocs based, so super convenient! [url=http://gavsim.dreamhosters.com/misc/fr/trackloot.htm]Old Tracker[/url] . Keep in mind this is very outdated. Goodluck! And go ahead and give me a ping if you choose to do it :) I am incredibly excited to see everyone who's enjoying it so much, it makes me happy to see everyone getting drops that really excite them, saying how much they love this challenge! I'll be featuring weekly drops from the people participating to help motivate! I'll update every Saturday/Sunday at some point much like the weekly roll over and the drops will be for the previous week. I.e. Saturday to Saturday. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6I7Z0EU.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=2]Updated 8/27/16[/size] [item=Morganite Flourish Belt] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] [item=Eliminate] [item=Eliminate] [item=Swallow's Breastplate] [item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet] [item=Teardrop Chroma Necklace] [item=Twilight Cape] [item=Ambush] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Morganite Flourish Bracelet] [item=Midnight Cape] [item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Eliminate] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Cleaver] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Copper Filigree Boots] [item=Woodsdrake Cape] [item=Rally] [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] [item=Vista: Mire] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Teardrop Chroma Choker] [item=Ambush] [item=Ambush] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [item=Teardrop Chroma Belt] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Swallow's Leg Armor] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans] [item=Swallow's Tail Guard] [item=Scarlet Wooly Coat] [item=Scarlet Wooly Tail] [item=Eliminate] [item=Teardrop Chroma Leg Band] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings] [item=Ambush] [item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet] [item=Soft Pink Wing Silks] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Firebreather Cape] [item=Goldenbeast] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=Crowned Roc] [item=Ambush] [item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop] [item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop] [item=Eliminate] [item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop] [item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=Swallow's Helmet] [item=Eliminate] [item=Eliminate] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Firebreather Cape] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Wave Sweeper] [item=Eliminate] [item=Soft Pink Silk Sash] [item=Featherback Boar] [item=Teardrop Chroma Belt] [item=Soft Pink Filet] [item=Eliminate] [item=Eliminate] [item=Vista: Kelp Beds] [item=Undying Featherback] [item=Ambush] [item=Eliminate] [item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant] [item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans] [item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Cleaver] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Teardrop Chroma anklet] [item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Crimson Tail Feathers] [item=Eliminate] [item=Vista: Crystal Pools] [item=Wavespun feathered Wings] [item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Copper Filigree Boots] [item=Copper Filigree Breastplate] [item=Disoriented Spirit] [item=Copper Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Eliminate] [item=Winter Cape] [item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Wavespun Tail Feathers] [item=Copper Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Twilight Cape] [item=Firebreather Cape] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Soft Pink Filet] [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Copper Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Eliminate] [item=Eliminate] [item=Soft Pink Filet] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [item=Cleaver] [item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Winter cape] [item=Teardrop Chroma Ring] [item=Duneglider Cape] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Teardrop Chroma Pendant] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Ambush] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Morganite Flourish Necklace] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Cleaver] [item=Ambush] [item=Woodsdrake Cape] [item=Eliminate] [item=unhatched Water egg] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Cleaver] [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=Wartoad] [item=Teardrop Chroma Wing loop] [item=Hawksbill Goliath] [item=Eliminate] [item=Soft Pink Arm Silks] [item=Mantarune] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Teardrop Chroma Belt] [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] [item=Ambush] [item=Crowned Roc] [item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins] [item=Vista: Mire] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [item=Featherback Boar] [item=Morganite Flourish Eye Piece] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Morganite Flourish Necklace] [item=Eliminate] [item=Twilight Cape] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Teardrop Chroma Belt] [item=Mantarune] [item=Undying Featherback] [item=Roc] [item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Morganite Flourish Bracelet] [item=Soft Pink arm silks] [item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle] [item=Cleaver] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] [item=Soft Pink Silk Sash] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Mantarune] [item=Morganite Flourish Belt] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Vista: Woodland Path] [item=Vista: Woodland Path] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Ambush] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [item=Vista: Training Fields] [item=Waverider Cape] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [item=Morganite Flourish Necklace] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Swallow's Helmet] [item=Ambush] [item=Morganite Flourish Necklace] [item=Vista: Boreal Wood] [item=Malevolent Spirit] [item=Vista: Bamboo Falls] [item=Eliminate] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] [item=Soft Pink Silk Veil] [item=Copper Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Vista: Woodland Path] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Morganite Flourish Anklets] [size=2][u][b]Completed[/b][/u] Pratacor 4/26/16 Sigiele (1) 5/7/16 Fluffballofdoom 5/14/16 Higuchi (1) 5/16/16 Ogbarbari 5/18/16 Retrace (1) 5/19/16 Oilux (1) 5/22/2016 Chantares (1) 5/23/16 Zashara 5/23/2016 Shadowwolf3759 5/2?/16 Jousama 5/25/2016 Sigiele (2) 5/26/16 Greenwolfkate (1) 5/26/16 Oilux (2) 5/27/16 retrade (2) 5/28/16 Chantares {2) 6/1/16 darli 6/1/16 TyrannicTiamat 6/1/16 apresdereve 6/1/16 Becsprite 6/2/16 Oilux (3) 6/5/16 momelus 6/9/16 Quetzalzotz 6/11/16 Greenwolfkate (2) 6/14/16 NotarySojac 6/20/16 RainbowSuss 6/23/16 Modane 6/24/16 Higuchi (2) 6/24/16 Oricole 6/19/16 Xaila 6/25/16 LordBlumiere 6/26/16 Greenwolfkate (3) 6/27/16 ErisLordFreedom 6/28/16 CelestialTien 7/14/16 MermaidDroid 7/14/16 Oilux (4) 7/16/16 EmergencyRoom 7/17/16 Greenwolfkate (4) 7/18/16 Sigiele (3) 8/14/16 Sinfony (1) 8/22/16 [/size][/center]
xTFE2wU.jpg
As Featured in The Zephyr

This has been a personal challenge I've given myself to make Coli Grinding a bit more bearable, and I've had a lot of success in not only grinding, but training fodder and getting special Coliseum loot. So I thought it might be fun to share it here!

UPDATE 7/2/2018: I just want to say how AMAZING it is to see this still going so strong! Ive been in and out of the site for awhile, but it makes me smile everytime i come back and see all the new twists and challenges everyone adds! I smile when i see you guys get great drops, and definitely understand the struggles of those venues that will just never end. Thank you all so much for turning something i did to just pass time, into such an amazing challenge for players at any stage in the game!

So start off, THE RULES:

1. You can grind in any venue you would like to start. You can go from the first to the last, jump around, work backwards. Whatever you want! I've seen some users use Random.org to decide which venue they'll be going to, even.
2. HOWEVER, you cannot leave that venue for another until you have gotten 10 'interesting' drops. Interesting drops are crates, eggs, battlestones, familiars, apparel, and I even include hard to find items like ruby rings or gold ore etc. I've seen some users make it more difficult on themselves by only including items of a certain value or rarity, even! The exception to this staying in venue rule is Holidays and fodder grinding. You can, however, choose to include Holiday Chests in the drops if you're still keeping up with the challenge during the holiday, but I do recommend not counting holiday currency as you drop so much so often - I've seen it noted as a 'bonus' drop.
3. You may refresh the venue, take a break and come back later, whatever you like. But you may not go to another venue till you have gotten those ten drops!
4. You cannot go back to a venue. Once you have collected those ten drops that venue is off limits till you've finished all the others.
5. Make it fun! I've seen everything from funny blurbs about how the venue was cruel, what you're listening to, how you feel before and after the grind, how excited you are about that familiar you've needed to complete a collection. I love reading these! I am excited by your excitement.

By the end you should have at least 160 solid drops.

@retrace was Super Duper Generous to donate their time to make us a new way to track drops! They got an extra special thanks for this, because it's amazing and going to be so usefull! Especially if you're like me and grind on your phone, and BBCode on that is a nightmare. So we have a new tracker linked here for everyone to use. It's GoogleDocs based, so super convenient!

Old Tracker . Keep in mind this is very outdated.

Goodluck! And go ahead and give me a ping if you choose to do it :) I am incredibly excited to see everyone who's enjoying it so much, it makes me happy to see everyone getting drops that really excite them, saying how much they love this challenge! I'll be featuring weekly drops from the people participating to help motivate! I'll update every Saturday/Sunday at some point much like the weekly roll over and the drops will be for the previous week. I.e. Saturday to Saturday.

6I7Z0EU.jpg
Updated 8/27/16

Morganite Flourish Belt Copper Filigree Gauntlets Eliminate Eliminate Swallow's Breastplate Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Teardrop Chroma Necklace Twilight Cape Ambush Blushing Pink Rose Morganite Flourish Bracelet Midnight Cape Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Eliminate Unhatched Lightning Egg Crystalhide Jester Frost Delver Cleaver Unhatched Arcane Egg Winter Cape Soft Pink Silk Veil Copper Filigree Boots Woodsdrake Cape Rally Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Mire Unhatched Wind Egg Teardrop Chroma Choker Ambush Ambush Unhatched Wind Egg Teardrop Chroma Belt Blushing Pink Rose Swallow's Leg Armor Swallow's Wing Fans Swallow's Tail Guard Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail Eliminate Teardrop Chroma Leg Band Unhatched Ice Egg Teardrop Chroma Earrings Ambush Teardrop Chroma Anklet Soft Pink Wing Silks Soft Pink Silk Scarf Gladewalker Cape Unhatched Plague Egg Firebreather Cape Goldenbeast Soft Pink Silk Scarf Soft Pink Tail Bangle Crowned Roc Ambush Wavespun Tail Feathers Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Eliminate Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Soft Pink Tail Bangle Swallow's Helmet Eliminate Eliminate Unhatched Shadow Egg Blushing Pink Rose Firebreather Cape Unhatched Arcane Egg Wave Sweeper Eliminate Soft Pink Silk Sash Featherback Boar Teardrop Chroma Belt Eliminate Eliminate Vista: Kelp Beds Undying Featherback Ambush Eliminate Teardrop Chroma Pendant Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Swallow's Wing Fans Malevolent Spirit Winter Cape Cleaver Unhatched Shadow Egg Teardrop Chroma Anklet Soft Pink Arm Silks Crimson Tail Feathers Eliminate Vista: Crystal Pools Wavespun Feathered Wings Soft Pink Arm Silks Unhatched Arcane Egg Copper Filigree Boots Copper Filigree Breastplate Disoriented Spirit Copper Filigree Tail Guard Eliminate Winter Cape Teardrop Chroma Earrings Blushing Pink Rose Wavespun Tail Feathers Copper Filigree Tail Guard Twilight Cape Firebreather Cape Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath Copper Filigree Gauntlets Eliminate Eliminate Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Water Egg Soft Pink Silk Scarf Cleaver Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Winter Cape Teardrop Chroma Ring Duneglider Cape Blushing Pink Rose Unhatched Light Egg Teardrop Chroma Pendant Unhatched Shadow Egg Soft Pink Silk Veil Hawksbill Goliath Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Ambush Blushing Pink Rose Morganite Flourish Necklace Unhatched Arcane Egg Blushing Pink Rose Blushing Pink Rose Cleaver Ambush Woodsdrake Cape Eliminate Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Soft Pink Arm Silks Cleaver Unhatched Light Egg Malevolent Spirit Wartoad Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Hawksbill Goliath Eliminate Soft Pink Arm Silks Mantarune Blushing Pink Rose Teardrop Chroma Belt Vista: Rainsong Jungle Ambush Crowned Roc Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Wavespun Feathered Wings Featherback Boar Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Unhatched Lightning Egg Morganite Flourish Necklace Eliminate Twilight Cape Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Scorched Forest Teardrop Chroma Belt Mantarune Undying Featherback Roc Molten Wartoad Unhatched Water Egg Morganite Flourish Bracelet Soft Pink Arm Silks Soft Pink Tail Bangle Cleaver Blushing Pink Rose Vista: Sandswept Delta Soft Pink Silk Sash Vista: Scorched Forest Soft Pink Silk Scarf Vista: Harpy's Roost Mantarune Morganite Flourish Belt Unhatched Water Egg Crystalhide Jester Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Woodland Path Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Ambush Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Training Fields Waverider Cape Blushing Pink Rose Unhatched Ice Egg Wavespun Feathered Wings Morganite Flourish Necklace Soft Pink Silk Veil Swallow's Helmet Ambush Morganite Flourish Necklace Vista: Boreal Wood Malevolent Spirit Vista: Bamboo Falls Eliminate Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Scorched Forest Soft Pink Silk Veil Copper Filigree Wing Guard Vista: Woodland Path Unhatched Shadow Egg Morganite Flourish Anklets

Completed
Pratacor 4/26/16
Sigiele (1) 5/7/16
Fluffballofdoom 5/14/16
Higuchi (1) 5/16/16
Ogbarbari 5/18/16
Retrace (1) 5/19/16
Oilux (1) 5/22/2016
Chantares (1) 5/23/16
Zashara 5/23/2016
Shadowwolf3759 5/2?/16
Jousama 5/25/2016
Sigiele (2) 5/26/16
Greenwolfkate (1) 5/26/16
Oilux (2) 5/27/16
retrade (2) 5/28/16
Chantares {2) 6/1/16
darli 6/1/16
TyrannicTiamat 6/1/16
apresdereve 6/1/16
Becsprite 6/2/16
Oilux (3) 6/5/16
momelus 6/9/16
Quetzalzotz 6/11/16
Greenwolfkate (2) 6/14/16
NotarySojac 6/20/16
RainbowSuss 6/23/16
Modane 6/24/16
Higuchi (2) 6/24/16
Oricole 6/19/16
Xaila 6/25/16
LordBlumiere 6/26/16
Greenwolfkate (3) 6/27/16
ErisLordFreedom 6/28/16
CelestialTien 7/14/16
MermaidDroid 7/14/16
Oilux (4) 7/16/16
EmergencyRoom 7/17/16
Greenwolfkate (4) 7/18/16
Sigiele (3) 8/14/16
Sinfony (1) 8/22/16

I'm going to reset my counters and start to keep track of them here in this post: I like to jump around so the venues will be sporadic rather than in order. Update: I kept it up I was just keeping track elsewhere since life's been busy/hectic and the holiday nonsense! I'll update the drops I've gotten. Update 2: COMPLETED 5/7/2016 I'll likely do it again and start up a new post with new drops at some point. [Center] [u]Boreal Woods[/u] [Item=Nochnyr] [item=Frozen knapsack] x5 [item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=morganite Flourish belt] (say whaaaat) [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Shock Bolt] [u]Scorched Forest[/u] [Item=broken penny jar] [item=might Fragment] [item=Rambra] [item=centaur archer] [item=dark Acuity Fragment] [item=dark might Fragment] [item=gust slash] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] [item=hydro bolt] [item=minor health potion] [u]Harpys Roost[/u] [Item=Windcarve Harpy] [item=minor health potion] [item=wave slash] [item=Renegade aviar] [item=Blue Tang Hippogriff] [item=Featherfall pack] x4 [item=Shock bolt] [u]Forgotten Cave[/u] [Item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=minor health potion] x5 [item=cursed bat] [item=emerald cave jewel] [item=Charged Acuity Fragment] [item=corpse cleaner] [U]Mire [/u] -.- dishonor [Item=health potion] x7 [item=waterlogged trunk] x2 [item=Salve kamaitachi] [u]Waterway[/u] [Item=Bolster] [item=minor health potion] [item=burlap sack] x2 [item=broken penny jar] x2 [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=dark might Fragment] [item=broken bone bottle] [u]Golem Workshop [/u] Wish me luck [Item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=health potion] x4 [item=copper filigree gauntlets] [item=gust slash] [item=toolbox] x3 [u]Rainsong Jungle[/u] [Item=minor health potion] x3 [item=Terra cotta vase] x4 [item=Obsidian hybrid Fragment] [item=King parda] [item=parda] [u]Woodland Path [/u] [Item=minor health potion] x2 [item=Leafy pack] x4 [item=Sakura Owl] [item=Tropic Tides Chest] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Frigid Bolt] Extra: [item=Giant Sand Dollar] x14 [u]Bamboo Falls[/u] [Item=Minor health potion] x2 [item=burlap sack] x2 [item=Fishscale Basket] x2 [item=dark might Fragment] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [item=ocean gift chest] [item=baku] Extra: [item=Giant Sand Dollar] X61 [U]Kelp Beds[/u] [Item=hydro bolt] [item=mammertee] [item=health potion] [item=lustrous shell] x3 [item=ocean gift chest] [item=maren scout] [item=relic eel] [item=major health potion] Extra: [item=Giant Sand Dollar] X61 [U]Sandswept Delta[/u] [Item=dark might Fragment] x2 [item=wave slash] [item=Fishscale Basket] x3 [item=minor health potion] x3 [item=reflect] Extra: [item=Giant Sand Dollar] X5 [U]Training Fields[/u] [Item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [Item=Magical Might Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment] [item=Minor Health Potion] x2 [Item=Leafy Pack] x5 [u]Arena [/u] [Item=Drown] [Item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [Item=Spellwall Boran] [Item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [Item=Skirmisher Pack] x3 [item=Charcoal Sprangyroo] [item=Champion's Purse] [item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith] [U]Crystal Pools[/u] [Item=Chalcedony Snipper] [Item=Blazing Slash] [item=Rune Slash] [item=Health Potion] x3 [Item=Crystallized Satchel] x4 [U]Ghostlight Ruins[/u] [Item=Somber Spirit] [Item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Wendigo] [Item=Bonebound Chest] x3 [/center]
I'm going to reset my counters and start to keep track of them here in this post: I like to jump around so the venues will be sporadic rather than in order.

Update: I kept it up I was just keeping track elsewhere since life's been busy/hectic and the holiday nonsense!
I'll update the drops I've gotten.

Update 2: COMPLETED 5/7/2016

I'll likely do it again and start up a new post with new drops at some point.
Boreal Woods
Nochnyr Frozen Knapsack x5 Frozen Acuity Fragment Morganite Flourish Belt (say whaaaat) Shale Hybrid Fragment Shock Bolt

Scorched Forest
Broken Penny Jar Might Fragment Rambra Centaur Archer Dark Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Gust Slash Extinguished Jackalope Hydro Bolt Minor Health Potion

Harpys Roost
Windcarve Harpy Minor Health Potion Wave Slash Renegade Aviar Blue Tang Hippogriff Featherfall Pack x4 Shock Bolt

Forgotten Cave
Fiery Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x5 Cursed Bat Emerald Cave Jewel Charged Acuity Fragment Corpse Cleaner

Mire
-.- dishonor
Health Potion x7 Waterlogged Trunk x2 Salve Kamaitachi

Waterway
Bolster Minor Health Potion Burlap Sack x2 Broken Penny Jar x2 Shale Hybrid Fragment Rainbow Sprite Dark Might Fragment Broken Bone Bottle

Golem Workshop
Wish me luck
Shale Hybrid Fragment Health Potion x4 Copper Filigree Gauntlets Gust Slash Toolbox x3

Rainsong Jungle
Minor Health Potion x3 Terra Cotta Vase x4 Obsidian Hybrid Fragment King Parda Parda

Woodland Path
Minor Health Potion x2 Leafy Pack x4 Sakura Owl Tropic Tides Chest Fiery Acuity Fragment Frigid Bolt
Extra: Giant Sand Dollar x14

Bamboo Falls
Minor Health Potion x2 Burlap Sack x2 Fishscale Basket x2 Dark Might Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Ocean Gift Chest Baku
Extra: Giant Sand Dollar X61

Kelp Beds
Hydro Bolt Mammertee Health Potion Lustrous Shell x3 Ocean Gift Chest Maren Scout Relic Eel Major Health Potion
Extra: Giant Sand Dollar X61

Sandswept Delta
Dark Might Fragment x2 Wave Slash Fishscale Basket x3 Minor Health Potion x3 Reflect
Extra: Giant Sand Dollar X5

Training Fields
Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion x2 Leafy Pack x5

Arena
Drown Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Spellwall Boran Shale Hybrid Fragment Skirmisher Pack x3 Charcoal Sprangyroo Champion's Purse Goldenplains Poodle Mith

Crystal Pools
Chalcedony Snipper Blazing Slash Rune Slash Health Potion x3 Crystallized Satchel x4

Ghostlight Ruins
Somber Spirit Health Potion x5 Bonebound Chest x3
OKAY DEN TIEM 2 DO DIS [center][b][u]Training Fields: [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Minor Health Potion] [b][u]Woodland Path: [b][u]Scorched Forest:
OKAY DEN TIEM 2 DO DIS
Training Fields:
Emerald Webwing Leafy Pack Minor Health Potion

Woodland Path:

Scorched Forest:
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
[center]@Sigiele -Has 85 bios to finish and like 10 dragons to level- Ehh, yeah, you know what, I'll do this challenge instead. Gonna be keeping track of what I get in this post: [u][b]Training Fields:[/b][/u] [item=ruby webwing][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=minor health potion][item=leafy pack][item=leaf bolt][item=magical might fragment][item=amaranth moth][item=aquatic might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=frigid bolt] [u][b]Woodland Path:[/b][/u] [item=minor health potion][item=natural might fragment][item=crimson emperor][item=leafy pack][item=regeneration][item=boulder bolt][item=strangler][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=shock][item=zephyr acuity fragment] [b][u]Scorched Forest:[/u][/b] [item=fiery might fragment][item=zephyr acuity fragment][item=crowned bonepriest][item=minor health potion][item=acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=minor health potion][item=regeneration][item=white pawn][item=red-winged owlcat] [b][u]Sandswept Delta:[/u][/b] [item=fossilize][item=shock bolt][item=fishscale basket][item=carmine serthis][item=fishscale basket][item=opheodrys serthis][item=fishscale basket][item=fishscale basket][item=iridescent scaleback][item=dark might fragment] [b][u]Forgotten Cave:[/u][/b] [item=might fragment][item=minor health potion][item=emerald cave jewel][item=minor health potion][item=charged might fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=cleaver][item=earthen might fragment][item=might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment] [b][u]Bamboo Falls:[/u][/b] [item=shining might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=fishscale basket][item=shroud][item=fishscale basket][item=blacktalon striker][item=burlap sack][item=drown][item=fishscale basket][item=glass hybrid fragment] [b][u]Waterway:[/u][/b] [item=shock][item=shock bolt][item=burlap sack][item=eliminate][item=burlap sack][item=burlap sack][item=aquatic might fragment][item=fishscale basket][item=ward][item=burlap sack] [b][u]Arena:[/u][/b] [item=skirmisher pack][item=skirmisher pack][item=warcat protector][item=skirmsher pack][item=skirmisher pack][item=boran veteran][item=champion's purse][item=minor health potion][item=berserker][item=champion's purse][item=skirmisher pack] [b][u]Rainsong Jungle:[/u][/b] [b][u]Boreal Wood:[/u][/b] [item=shale hybrid fragment][item=thunder slash][item=frozen knapsack][item=frozen knapsack][item=frozen knapsack][item=maned rasa][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=frozen knapsack][item=fossilize] [b][u]Crystal Pools:[/u][/b] [b][u]Harpy's Roost:[/u][/b] [item=Featherfall pack][item=featherfall pack][item=obsidian hybrid fragment][item=featherfall pack] [/center]
@Sigiele -Has 85 bios to finish and like 10 dragons to level-

Ehh, yeah, you know what, I'll do this challenge instead.

Gonna be keeping track of what I get in this post:

Training Fields:
Ruby Webwing Zephyr Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion Leafy Pack Leaf Bolt Magical Might Fragment Amaranth Moth Aquatic Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Frigid Bolt

Woodland Path:
Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment Crimson Emperor Leafy Pack Regeneration Boulder Bolt Strangler Frozen Acuity Fragment Shock Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Scorched Forest:
Fiery Might Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Crowned Bonepriest Minor Health Potion Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Regeneration White Pawn Red-Winged Owlcat

Sandswept Delta:
Fossilize Shock Bolt Fishscale Basket Carmine Serthis Fishscale Basket Opheodrys Serthis Fishscale Basket Fishscale Basket Iridescent Scaleback Dark Might Fragment

Forgotten Cave:
Might Fragment Minor Health Potion Emerald Cave Jewel Minor Health Potion Charged Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Cleaver Earthen Might Fragment Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment

Bamboo Falls:
Shining Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Fishscale Basket Shroud Fishscale Basket Blacktalon Striker Burlap Sack Drown Fishscale Basket Glass Hybrid Fragment

Waterway:
Shock Shock Bolt Burlap Sack Eliminate Burlap Sack Burlap Sack Aquatic Might Fragment Fishscale Basket Ward Burlap Sack

Arena:
Skirmisher Pack Skirmisher Pack Warcat Protector Skirmisher Pack Boran Veteran Champion's Purse Minor Health Potion Berserker Champion's Purse Skirmisher Pack

Rainsong Jungle:

Boreal Wood:
Shale Hybrid Fragment Thunder Slash Frozen Knapsack Frozen Knapsack Frozen Knapsack Maned Rasa Shale Hybrid Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Frozen Knapsack Fossilize

Crystal Pools:

Harpy's Roost:
Featherfall Pack Featherfall Pack Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Featherfall Pack

WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@AvoidReality If nothing else, I have succeeded in creating another procrastinator! UNITE! *looks at the pile of breeding cards that still need finished for hatchery. Item post that needs updated. Subspecies hatchlings that needs added. Hides from responsibilities. *
@AvoidReality If nothing else, I have succeeded in creating another procrastinator! UNITE! *looks at the pile of breeding cards that still need finished for hatchery. Item post that needs updated. Subspecies hatchlings that needs added. Hides from responsibilities. *
Well... I SHOULD be grinding for pink silks... but this sounds much more fun! And who knows, maybe I'll get some silks when I get to Crystal Pools! I guess I'll track the drops here. [center][u][b]Training Fields:[/b][/u] [item=emerald webwing] [item=boulder bolt] [item=zephyr might fragment]x2 [item=leafy pack]x4 [item=natural might fragment] [item=earthen acuity fragment] [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [item=natural acuity fragment][/center] ON HOLD SO I CAN GRIND FOR SAND DOLLARS (against the rules, I know. But I gotta. :/ )
Well... I SHOULD be grinding for pink silks... but this sounds much more fun! And who knows, maybe I'll get some silks when I get to Crystal Pools! I guess I'll track the drops here.
Training Fields:
Emerald Webwing Boulder Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment x2 Leafy Pack x4 Natural Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Natural Acuity Fragment

ON HOLD SO I CAN GRIND FOR SAND DOLLARS (against the rules, I know. But I gotta. :/ )
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I really like this so Im joining! I'm just going to keep editing this post so [center][u][b]Training Fields[/b][/u] [item=Emerald Webwing] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Diseased Acuity Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] x4 [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] x3 [item=Leafy Pack] [u][b]Woodland Path[/b][/u] [item=Bluefin Charger] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Janustrap] x6 [item=Leafy Pack] x2 [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Vile Bolt] [item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment ] [u][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/u] x3 [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Wintermane Crate][item=Clown Crate][item=Searing Jackalope] [item=Crowned Bonepriest] [item=Hydro Bolt] [item=Steam Gyre] [item=Zephyr Bolt] [u][b]Sandswept Delta[/b][/u] 3x [item=Black Tulip] [item=Dented Iron Boots] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] x9 [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Magical Might Fragment] x5 [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Scholar] [item=Serthis Alchemist] [item=Shroud] [item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment] [u][b]Forgotten Cave[/b][/u] [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Crimson Reef Snail] [item=Cursed Bat] [item=Earthen Might Fragment] [item=Hydro Bolt] x6 [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Natural Might Fragment] [u][b]Bamboo Falls[/b][/u] [item=Broken Penny Jar] [item=Burlap Sack] x6 [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Gust Slash] [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] [item=Trick of the Light] [u][b]Waterway[/b][/u] [item=Aquatic Might Fragment] [item=Berserker] x2 [item=Broken Penny Jar] x7 [item=Burlap Sack] [item=Fishscale Basket] [item=Grey River Flight] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [u][b]Arena[/b][/u] [size=1]I am disappointed with arena today[/size] [item=Double-Tailed Warcat] [item=Drown] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment] [item=Longneck Skirmisher] [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Natural Might Fragment] x10 [item=Skirmisher Pack] [item=Warcat Crate] [u][b]Rainsong Jungle[/b][/u] [item=Petal Jumper] [item=King Parda] 2x [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] 4x [item=Terra Cotta Vase] 2x [item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Health Potion] [u][b]Boreal Woods[/b][/u] 4x [item=Frozen Knapsack] 2x [item=Black Tulip] [item=Longneck Hunter] [item=Broken Penny Jar] [item=Fossilize] [item=Poultrygeist] [item=Thunder Slash] [u][b]Crystal Pools[/b][/u] 3x [item=Health Potion] [item=Sparkling Stinger] [item=Health Potion] [/center]
I really like this so Im joining!
I'm just going to keep editing this post so

Training Fields
Emerald Webwing Leafy Moth Diseased Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment
x4 Minor Health Potion Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Leafy Pack

Woodland Path
Bluefin Charger Earthen Acuity Fragment Janustrap x6 Leafy Pack x2 Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment Vile Bolt Wildwood Owl Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Scorched Forest
x3 Minor Health Potion Wintermane Crate Clown Crate Searing Jackalope
Crowned Bonepriest Hydro Bolt Steam Gyre Zephyr Bolt

Sandswept Delta
3x Black Tulip Dented Iron Boots Fiery Might Fragment x9 Fishscale Basket Magical Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment x5 Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment Scholar Serthis Alchemist Shroud Zephyr Acuity Fragment

Forgotten Cave
Blinding Slash Crimson Reef Snail Cursed Bat Earthen Might Fragment
Hydro Bolt x6 Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment

Bamboo Falls
Broken Penny Jar Burlap Sack x6 Fishscale Basket Gust Slash
Minor Health Potion Red-Breasted Hainu Trick of the Light

Waterway
Aquatic Might Fragment Berserker x2 Broken Penny Jar x7 Burlap Sack
Fishscale Basket Grey River Flight Shale Hybrid Fragment

Arena
I am disappointed with arena today
Double-Tailed Warcat Drown Earthen Acuity Fragment Longneck Skirmisher
Minor Health Potion Natural Might Fragment x10 Skirmisher Pack Warcat Crate

Rainsong Jungle
Petal Jumper King Parda 2x Shale Hybrid Fragment
4x Terra Cotta Vase 2x Minor Health Potion Health Potion

Boreal Woods
4x Frozen Knapsack 2x Black Tulip Longneck Hunter Broken Penny Jar
Fossilize Poultrygeist Thunder Slash

Crystal Pools
3x Health Potion Sparkling Stinger Health Potion
WaBL9Eh.png
@pandamimi GET EEEEET.

@avoidreality :o look at you go!

@amazonite All. The. Fragments. All of them.

@draweedragon and that goes for you, too! I never drop that many fragments. D: usually I get stuck with all the familiars.
@pandamimi GET EEEEET.

@avoidreality :o look at you go!

@amazonite All. The. Fragments. All of them.

@draweedragon and that goes for you, too! I never drop that many fragments. D: usually I get stuck with all the familiars.
@Sigiele I'm done for today. XD And oh boy, so many fragments indeed.
@Sigiele I'm done for today. XD And oh boy, so many fragments indeed.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@Sigiele
I always get fragments! Too many......
But usually after a few weeks of hoarding them I can hoard sell them for a total of around 100kt
@Sigiele
I always get fragments! Too many......
But usually after a few weeks of hoarding them I can hoard sell them for a total of around 100kt
WaBL9Eh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79