Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Ten Words--Games Running Now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Ten Words

Greetings, citizens of Sornieth! It's nearly time for the Starfall Celebration, and you know what that means! This week, Arcane comes together to host a ritual rave! What, exactly, does this rave do? Well . . . no one really knows. But hey, let's see what happens! Arcanist has only ended the world twice now However, creating such an elaborate ritual takes time, effort, and a whole lot of magic. Tales have been told of a ritual performed by the Astral Voyagers to strengthen the magic of the dragons of Sornieth and banish Shade from the land. Rumor has it that there are several ancient scrolls in the observatory documenting information from the ritual. Finding this information is proving to be difficult, as many of the manuscripts and old texts have been damaged and left to fall to dust. Help decipher the missing parts of the text, and you will be awarded with a pouch of treasure, a pretty badge, and some tickets to our raffles (IF for Arcane, OOF for other Flights)!

Games will run from September 16th, 13:00 FR, to September 22nd, 23:00 FR. Game times will vary--please check the Game Schedule Spreadsheet for more info. Badges can be earned and tracked using the Winners' Spreadsheet. One post each day will be given related to the ritual (M-F). Send me these five phrases (completed, of course) to receive a special badge.

For more rules on how to play, check the next post.

Ten Words

Greetings, citizens of Sornieth! It's nearly time for the Starfall Celebration, and you know what that means! This week, Arcane comes together to host a ritual rave! What, exactly, does this rave do? Well . . . no one really knows. But hey, let's see what happens! Arcanist has only ended the world twice now However, creating such an elaborate ritual takes time, effort, and a whole lot of magic. Tales have been told of a ritual performed by the Astral Voyagers to strengthen the magic of the dragons of Sornieth and banish Shade from the land. Rumor has it that there are several ancient scrolls in the observatory documenting information from the ritual. Finding this information is proving to be difficult, as many of the manuscripts and old texts have been damaged and left to fall to dust. Help decipher the missing parts of the text, and you will be awarded with a pouch of treasure, a pretty badge, and some tickets to our raffles (IF for Arcane, OOF for other Flights)!

Games will run from September 16th, 13:00 FR, to September 22nd, 23:00 FR. Game times will vary--please check the Game Schedule Spreadsheet for more info. Badges can be earned and tracked using the Winners' Spreadsheet. One post each day will be given related to the ritual (M-F). Send me these five phrases (completed, of course) to receive a special badge.

For more rules on how to play, check the next post.

bUV7Wi0.png7J28AwT.pngkbjXdNv.png5ZqCHUr.png

So you'll help out? Great! Here's how this works:

1. I will post a ten-word phrase; however, the tenth word will be missing from the phrase.

2. Simply ping me with your guess. If you win, you will be pinged and sent the treasure via PM. Your raffle tickets and progress toward a badge will also be recorded in the Winners' Spreadsheet.

3. If ten users guess incorrectly, then I will post the first hint, revealing the first letter of the tenth word.

4. If another ten users guess incorrectly, then I will post the second hint, the last letter of the tenth word.

5. After this, no more hints are given, and users will guess until someone gets the answer or time runs out.

6. In the event that ten users have not guessed incorrectly, but the game is almost over (about 15 minutes before the end of the game), I will give the first hint.

6. Users get three guesses: one after the start-of-the-game post, and one after each of the hint posts.

7. Each game lasts an hour. All start and end times are in FR time.

8. Starting times are subject to change due to schedules. Please refer to the Game Schedule Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date info on starting times.

9. Badges will be given at the end of the week.

10. You can use the Winners' Spreadsheet to check your status at any time. However, I will only be updating it once a day, so please be patient with me.

That's it! If you have any other questions or concerns, please respond in this post and ping me. Good luck, have fun, and, as always,

All glory to the dreamers!

~RockyLemons
Rules:

So you'll help out? Great! Here's how this works:

1. I will post a ten-word phrase; however, the tenth word will be missing from the phrase.

2. Simply ping me with your guess. If you win, you will be pinged and sent the treasure via PM. Your raffle tickets and progress toward a badge will also be recorded in the Winners' Spreadsheet.

3. If ten users guess incorrectly, then I will post the first hint, revealing the first letter of the tenth word.

4. If another ten users guess incorrectly, then I will post the second hint, the last letter of the tenth word.

5. After this, no more hints are given, and users will guess until someone gets the answer or time runs out.

6. In the event that ten users have not guessed incorrectly, but the game is almost over (about 15 minutes before the end of the game), I will give the first hint.

6. Users get three guesses: one after the start-of-the-game post, and one after each of the hint posts.

7. Each game lasts an hour. All start and end times are in FR time.

8. Starting times are subject to change due to schedules. Please refer to the Game Schedule Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date info on starting times.

9. Badges will be given at the end of the week.

10. You can use the Winners' Spreadsheet to check your status at any time. However, I will only be updating it once a day, so please be patient with me.

That's it! If you have any other questions or concerns, please respond in this post and ping me. Good luck, have fun, and, as always,

All glory to the dreamers!

~RockyLemons

Three Games Won

Most Games Won

Ritual Master
(Earned by sending the five posts about the ritual; One post per day, Mon-Fri)

Badges!
Still working on it! I aim to have them up by Sunday. ^^
Ten Words Winner

Three Games Won

Most Games Won

Ritual Master
(Earned by sending the five posts about the ritual; One post per day, Mon-Fri)

Please ping me to be added to the pinglist. You will be notified each time a new game starts. To make recording tickets easier, please indicate whether you are In-Flight or Out-of-Flight when pinging me (you might be pinged when I first add you to the pinglist; sorry about that XD).
Pinglist

Please ping me to be added to the pinglist. You will be notified each time a new game starts. To make recording tickets easier, please indicate whether you are In-Flight or Out-of-Flight when pinging me (you might be pinged when I first add you to the pinglist; sorry about that XD).

@RockyLemons could I be added to the pinglist please!! :D
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
@RockyLemons

May i please be added to the pinglist? I'm Out Of Flight/not from Arcane... if that helps? xD
@RockyLemons

May i please be added to the pinglist? I'm Out Of Flight/not from Arcane... if that helps? xD
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@RockyLemons
This sounds like fun! Please add me to the pinglist :))
@RockyLemons
This sounds like fun! Please add me to the pinglist :))
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@rockylemons
May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
@rockylemons
May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks!
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51