Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 151 152
-bear:

i mean one voter is better than zero
Most of the info I want is from their early interactions with other people in the thread, not just the one other person who voted lmao

-resh:

Meikai was being pretty defensive about the voting thing, but more than that tsun seemed really defensive about being called out. They said mei was being defensive to void, while seeming really nervous/ (mean? idk) in their first or second response. I'll have to do more looking into that but probably not until d2.
-bear:

Most of the info I want is from their early interactions with other people in the thread, not just the one other person who voted lmao

-resh:

Meikai was being pretty defensive about the voting thing, but more than that tsun seemed really defensive about being called out. They said mei was being defensive to void, while seeming really nervous/ (mean? idk) in their first or second response. I'll have to do more looking into that but probably not until d2.
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-22 16:27:04" ] I have this memory that people have been talking about Cheshly's early reads being way too soon and weird but at no point did that translate into votes and I'm kinda wondering how that happened. [/quote] I think it's just because it's weird but all of us have targets we find more scummy. (That's how it is in my case, at least.)
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-22 16:27:04:
I have this memory that people have been talking about Cheshly's early reads being way too soon and weird but at no point did that translate into votes and I'm kinda wondering how that happened.

I think it's just because it's weird but all of us have targets we find more scummy. (That's how it is in my case, at least.)
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@smilefires

you want me to answer all of those or just the crys one

Crys so far just seems like the most active/helpful town in their responses. You'd be in the same boat but

h o l y t r i n i t y

@smilefires

Crys so far just seems like the most active/helpful town in their responses. You'd be in the same boat but

h o l y t r i n i t y

[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-22 16:27:27" ] [quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-22 16:23:54" ] @bear2, what you thinkin? [/quote] I'm thinkin this is gonna be a rough game if this is was it's like with ~30 minutes left in the day. [/quote] Y e a h . Wasn't thinking it would be like this day 1 either. I had issues rallying people in MMM once but that was like, day 4.
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-22 16:27:27:
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-22 16:23:54:
@bear2, what you thinkin?

I'm thinkin this is gonna be a rough game if this is was it's like with ~30 minutes left in the day.
Y e a h . Wasn't thinking it would be like this day 1 either. I had issues rallying people in MMM once but that was like, day 4.
@LordMeikai I'm not sure tbh, I feel like most of what I've gotten out of pressuring people is townleans on them so I'm not sure where I want to go

Off the top of my head, I feel weird about @Leafily . They came in, said hi, sussed Gemma, and left. Where'd you go, leafy?

Feeling good about smiles especially, crystal, bear
Nikki and smeen are p good (nikki wait stop no don't do that I don't want to go back to tinfoil land)
I mildly like ler so far but need a lot more from her, similar thoughts on reshi

Mixed on comba, liked her wall on first glance but dislike her focus on infolynching

I need to iso Lime and nutty probably, not sure on them, need more time. cheshly is in a similar boat for me

@gemmadragon come back talk asap pls. I'm waffly on gemma ugh
@LordMeikai I'm not sure tbh, I feel like most of what I've gotten out of pressuring people is townleans on them so I'm not sure where I want to go

Off the top of my head, I feel weird about @Leafily . They came in, said hi, sussed Gemma, and left. Where'd you go, leafy?

Feeling good about smiles especially, crystal, bear
Nikki and smeen are p good (nikki wait stop no don't do that I don't want to go back to tinfoil land)
I mildly like ler so far but need a lot more from her, similar thoughts on reshi

Mixed on comba, liked her wall on first glance but dislike her focus on infolynching

I need to iso Lime and nutty probably, not sure on them, need more time. cheshly is in a similar boat for me

@gemmadragon come back talk asap pls. I'm waffly on gemma ugh
:)
she/her, FR +3
also please ping me im not subbed
also please ping me im not subbed
[quote name="@Comba" date="2018-07-22 16:30:30" ] @/smilefires you want me to answer all of those or just the crys one Crys so far just seems like the most active/helpful town in their responses. You'd be in the same boat but h o l y t r i n i t y [/quote] Pretty much just the Crys one yeah. I get the sentiment of your other reads. I mean, if you don't mind, what posts are you seeing from Reshi that are prodding other people for thoughts more than giving xir own?
@Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 16:30:30:
@/smilefires

h o l y t r i n i t y
Pretty much just the Crys one yeah. I get the sentiment of your other reads.

I mean, if you don't mind, what posts are you seeing from Reshi that are prodding other people for thoughts more than giving xir own?
[quote name="Comba" date="2018-07-22 16:28:10" ] -bear: i mean one voter is better than zero Most of the info I want is from their early interactions with other people in the thread, not just the one other person who voted lmao [/quote] Ah okay. Who are you looking to get more information about then specifically?
Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 16:28:10:
-bear:

Ah okay. Who are you looking to get more information about then specifically?
(I really don't mean to be/seem mean btw comba/etc, sorry if I came off this way!)
(I really don't mean to be/seem mean btw comba/etc, sorry if I came off this way!)
:)
she/her, FR +3
Moved to leafily.

I'm not a huge fan of Gemma but her bear vote is probably for "real" reasons as opposed to suspecting him for meme ones and it's just so opposed to what the rest of the thread is doing. If I lynch there it wouldn't be with remarkable confidence.

Also the counterwagon being someone loosely pushing Gemma feels nice.
Moved to leafily.

I'm not a huge fan of Gemma but her bear vote is probably for "real" reasons as opposed to suspecting him for meme ones and it's just so opposed to what the rest of the thread is doing. If I lynch there it wouldn't be with remarkable confidence.

Also the counterwagon being someone loosely pushing Gemma feels nice.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 151 152