Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 151 152
When's lockdown again? An hour? 2 hours?
When's lockdown again? An hour? 2 hours?
~1 hour
~1 hour
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
[quote name="CrystalRush" date="2018-07-22 15:54:10" ] ~1 hour [/quote] Cheers.
CrystalRush wrote on 2018-07-22 15:54:10:
~1 hour
Cheers.
Ok so it's 1 am here and I need to take a good nap. Sadly I couldn't make it until lockdown but I have to wake up in 6 hours. I gotta be rested.
Ok so it's 1 am here and I need to take a good nap. Sadly I couldn't make it until lockdown but I have to wake up in 6 hours. I gotta be rested.
P5dRHZ6.png
Ehh, not wild on meikai's quasi-claim (this is rolemadness, after all) but I liked their other most recent posts and am concerned I may have been tunnelling them. would like to give meikai another day, I think

Don't love the gemma wagon either, though

@LordMeikai which non-gemma player do you want lynched the most and why, gun-to-head
Ehh, not wild on meikai's quasi-claim (this is rolemadness, after all) but I liked their other most recent posts and am concerned I may have been tunnelling them. would like to give meikai another day, I think

Don't love the gemma wagon either, though

@LordMeikai which non-gemma player do you want lynched the most and why, gun-to-head
:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="smeen" date="2018-07-22 15:59:06" ] Ok so it's 1 am here and I need to take a good nap. Sadly I couldn't make it until lockdown but I have to wake up in 6 hours. I gotta be rested. [/quote] Same. Except I can't sleep because [i]not sure about my vote[/i]
smeen wrote on 2018-07-22 15:59:06:
Same. Except I can't sleep because not sure about my vote
fSyuKaw.png -Crystal
-she/her
-FR+9
-secretly three sloths in a trenchcoat
So! I've made it to page 30.
Personally, my favorite pages were the meme ones because I got to skip those

I've been taking notes on everyone, and here's what I find notable:
  • For all the people advocating a Gemma lynch, (smeen, neko) Here's why I find it to be a bad idea: Gemma hasn't really given any opinions other than calling out Cheshly's list yet, so I doubt we'll glean much whatever they flip.
  • I agree with Smeen on the Nutty/Lime seeming not particularly scum. Or at least, I doubt they're a scumteam.
  • Tsunami and Meikai cannot be a scumteam. Most scumteams will accuse one another often, but not as consistently as them.
  • Bear and Neko's 'alliance' doesn't really seem like much to me, unless I misread.
  • Personally, Reshiramu's the highest on my scum pings, but I don't think we'd get much from a flip there. Reason: They haven't contributed much, mostly just prodding others for opinions.
  • bear2 confuses me
  • Crystal seems okay, I don't have much for them other than 'slight town' yet.
  • Leafily is kinda pinging me, their post on gemma was iffy
  • Journey really hasn't contributed anything. I'd lynch, but we wouldn't get anything from the flip.
  • Tinfoil: It kinda turned into a joke as I was taking notes that Bear, Smiles, and Tsun are the "holy trinity" of scum early on and now I can't get that out of my head

let's hope there aren't 40 pages when i post this
Probably going to vote for Nutty atm, might change if I see anything in the new pages
So! I've made it to page 30.
Personally, my favorite pages were the meme ones because I got to skip those

I've been taking notes on everyone, and here's what I find notable:
  • For all the people advocating a Gemma lynch, (smeen, neko) Here's why I find it to be a bad idea: Gemma hasn't really given any opinions other than calling out Cheshly's list yet, so I doubt we'll glean much whatever they flip.
  • I agree with Smeen on the Nutty/Lime seeming not particularly scum. Or at least, I doubt they're a scumteam.
  • Tsunami and Meikai cannot be a scumteam. Most scumteams will accuse one another often, but not as consistently as them.
  • Bear and Neko's 'alliance' doesn't really seem like much to me, unless I misread.
  • Personally, Reshiramu's the highest on my scum pings, but I don't think we'd get much from a flip there. Reason: They haven't contributed much, mostly just prodding others for opinions.
  • bear2 confuses me
  • Crystal seems okay, I don't have much for them other than 'slight town' yet.
  • Leafily is kinda pinging me, their post on gemma was iffy
  • Journey really hasn't contributed anything. I'd lynch, but we wouldn't get anything from the flip.
  • Tinfoil: It kinda turned into a joke as I was taking notes that Bear, Smiles, and Tsun are the "holy trinity" of scum early on and now I can't get that out of my head

let's hope there aren't 40 pages when i post this
Probably going to vote for Nutty atm, might change if I see anything in the new pages
Don't worry, you don't have to be wild about it. I understand. It's 1 hour prior to lockdown and I'm stating a fact. If I get lynched all I want is for it to be the most beneficial thing for town.

@tsunami21 Played straight I seriously don't know. What do you think?
Don't worry, you don't have to be wild about it. I understand. It's 1 hour prior to lockdown and I'm stating a fact. If I get lynched all I want is for it to be the most beneficial thing for town.

@tsunami21 Played straight I seriously don't know. What do you think?
[quote name="Comba" date="2018-07-22 16:04:31" ] I agree with Smeen on the Nutty/Lime seeming not particularly scum. Or at least, I doubt they're a scumteam. ... Probably going to vote for Nutty atm, might change if I see anything in the new pages [/quote] Heya Comba. Can you walk me through your scum read on Nutty? This is the only mention of them I can find in your wall, and it isn't clear at all that you suspect them.
Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 16:04:31:
I agree with Smeen on the Nutty/Lime seeming not particularly scum. Or at least, I doubt they're a scumteam.

Heya Comba. Can you walk me through your scum read on Nutty? This is the only mention of them I can find in your wall, and it isn't clear at all that you suspect them.
@Comba Can I ask what your reasoning is for voting Nutty if they don't seem particularly scummy? What is your opinion on the Meikai wagon?
@Comba Can I ask what your reasoning is for voting Nutty if they don't seem particularly scummy? What is your opinion on the Meikai wagon?

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 151 152