Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 151 152
[quote name="Reshiramu" date="2018-07-22 16:08:07" ] @\Comba Can I ask what your reasoning is for voting Nutty if they don't seem particularly scummy? What is your opinion on the Meikai wagon? [/quote] Sick x-post
Reshiramu wrote on 2018-07-22 16:08:07:
@\Comba Can I ask what your reasoning is for voting Nutty if they don't seem particularly scummy? What is your opinion on the Meikai wagon?

Sick x-post
@nekonikki Are you town or scum?
@nekonikki Are you town or scum?
Read Comba's catch up post and realized I had no idea who Leafily was so I looked into this. [quote name="leafily" date="2018-07-22 14:11:23" ] @/Tsunami21 Leafy works fine And I've mostly just skimmed through reading so far to get caught up a little bit faster. So far Gemma seems the most suspicious to me, both through just general gut feelings and the way that they've been acting. Now, they could have legitimately not known some of the things they were asking about, but the information IS given at the start. Along with that, the "hot take" thing. A lot of others have already made comments on it but I have to ask too; why say you information and then refuse to give it? Gemma claimed they wanted to make it "suspenseful" but I really think it's passed that point. And with that, if people are suspicious of them how come they haven't attempted to defend their self at all? This is kind of a rough paragraph and I'm going to go back and look some more in detail but for now this is my input. [/quote] This is all they have and while admittedly, there isn't a lot on Gemma beyond what's already been said, it basically parrots the points that Smeen and I had already made. There's also not commitment to it. @Leafily Return to the thread and please answer the following questions: -Do you find anybody suspicious besides Gemma? -Did your read back find anymore information?
Read Comba's catch up post and realized I had no idea who Leafily was so I looked into this.
leafily wrote on 2018-07-22 14:11:23:
@/Tsunami21 Leafy works fine

And I've mostly just skimmed through reading so far to get caught up a little bit faster. So far Gemma seems the most suspicious to me, both through just general gut feelings and the way that they've been acting. Now, they could have legitimately not known some of the things they were asking about, but the information IS given at the start. Along with that, the "hot take" thing. A lot of others have already made comments on it but I have to ask too; why say you information and then refuse to give it? Gemma claimed they wanted to make it "suspenseful" but I really think it's passed that point. And with that, if people are suspicious of them how come they haven't attempted to defend their self at all?

This is kind of a rough paragraph and I'm going to go back and look some more in detail but for now this is my input.

This is all they have and while admittedly, there isn't a lot on Gemma beyond what's already been said, it basically parrots the points that Smeen and I had already made. There's also not commitment to it.

@Leafily

Return to the thread and please answer the following questions:
-Do you find anybody suspicious besides Gemma?
-Did your read back find anymore information?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
[quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-22 16:09:36" ] @/nekonikki Are you town or scum? [/quote] Scum my dude. ;3
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-22 16:09:36:
@/nekonikki Are you town or scum?

Scum my dude. ;3
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@bear2 @reshiramu

voting for nutty mainly because they're the person I think would give the most info on a flip with other people already voting for them, even if they don't really seem too scummy. flips are like, the main reason for d1 lynches

I don't really have too much of an opinion on the Meikai stuff. I read the original posts between them and tsun, and nothing struck out too much. Both sides seemed really defensive so i decided to ignore it (I've only skimmed their recent posts)
@bear2 @reshiramu

voting for nutty mainly because they're the person I think would give the most info on a flip with other people already voting for them, even if they don't really seem too scummy. flips are like, the main reason for d1 lynches

I don't really have too much of an opinion on the Meikai stuff. I read the original posts between them and tsun, and nothing struck out too much. Both sides seemed really defensive so i decided to ignore it (I've only skimmed their recent posts)
[quote name="Comba" date="2018-07-22 16:13:06" ] @bear2 @reshiramu voting for nutty mainly because they're the person I think would give the most info on a flip with other people already voting for them, even if they don't really seem too scummy. flips are like, the main reason for d1 lynches I don't really have too much of an opinion on the Meikai stuff. I read the original posts between them and tsun, and nothing struck out too much. Both sides seemed really defensive so i decided to ignore it (I've only skimmed their recent posts) [/quote] Nutty has two voters and one of them is you. Come again? Do you want to lynch Nutty just to get more info on [i]me[/i]?
Comba wrote on 2018-07-22 16:13:06:
@bear2 @reshiramu

Nutty has two voters and one of them is you.

Come again?

Do you want to lynch Nutty just to get more info on me?
Currently it looks like we have 3-Meikal, 2-gemma, 2-nutty, 1-Journey.

@Comba I see. What made them come off as defensive?
Currently it looks like we have 3-Meikal, 2-gemma, 2-nutty, 1-Journey.

@Comba I see. What made them come off as defensive?

He/him | FRT+1 x
Back.

@LordMeikai thanks for your response. I don't think I want to lynch you today anymore.

@bear2, what you thinkin?

Don't really like the Comba bigpost, calls Gemma lynch bad just because low info and I don't like the Reshi read. I see xem giving quite a number of thoughts in ISO. @Comba what seems towny from Crys?

Also leafily is someone I forgot existed.
Back.

@LordMeikai thanks for your response. I don't think I want to lynch you today anymore.

Don't really like the Comba bigpost, calls Gemma lynch bad just because low info and I don't like the Reshi read. I see xem giving quite a number of thoughts in ISO. @Comba what seems towny from Crys?

Also leafily is someone I forgot existed.
I have this memory that people have been talking about Cheshly's early reads being way too soon and weird but at no point did that translate into votes and I'm kinda wondering how that happened.
I have this memory that people have been talking about Cheshly's early reads being way too soon and weird but at no point did that translate into votes and I'm kinda wondering how that happened.
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-22 16:23:54" ] @bear2, what you thinkin? [/quote] I'm thinkin this is gonna be a rough game if this is was it's like with ~30 minutes left in the day.
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-22 16:23:54:

I'm thinkin this is gonna be a rough game if this is was it's like with ~30 minutes left in the day.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 151 152