Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 152
Stanari where are you

I want to bully you more about being mafia
Stanari where are you

[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-25 17:55:32" ] [quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-25 17:42:54" ] [quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-25 17:34:56" ] mostly just /slams face into hard surface [/quote] It’s hard being maf [/quote] Don't cop my style, Chesh. [/quote] .
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-25 17:55:32:
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-25 17:42:54:
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-25 17:34:56:
mostly just /slams face into hard surface

It’s hard being maf
Don't cop my style, Chesh.
MM82e8q.png
my parents used all the onions.

boo
my parents used all the onions.

boo
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-25 18:18:42" ] Stanari where are you I want to bully you more about being mafia [/quote] i would literally sell your behind to satan for a single crumb of a decade old cornchip
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-25 18:18:42:
Stanari where are you

i would literally sell your behind to satan for a single crumb of a decade old cornchip
MM82e8q.png
I love having front row seats to the babywar
[quote name="LordMeikai" date="2018-07-25 18:26:58" ] I love having front row seats to the babywar [/quote] glad to be of service
LordMeikai wrote on 2018-07-25 18:26:58:
glad to be of service
MM82e8q.png
End of Day 4

Brys’ face is inscrutable, scales reflecting the colorful lights from above. He tallies the votes silently.

Instead of announcing the lynch, Brys walks around the outer ring of the circle, where the merchants are desperately pretending they aren’t intensely interested. Brys lets a smirk expose itself, crumpling the vote tally.

CrystalRush, you may join the spectators now,” he says without preamble. His eye glints as he watches the dragon walk off into the shadows.

The players look at him, restlessly. Brys allows the smirk to stay as he sits in silence. The only sound in the murmur of voices in the distance and the patter of feet across the sand.

“Oh, right, you wanted action notices,” he says, chuckling. The players groan a bit, and even the merchants shuffle in displeasure at Brys’ flippant tone. Brys waves a front foot and dims the lights above.

He glances through his list of actions, and looks up. “I have no further notices to give.” He smiles, the action sharp and not at all comforting.

Short Version

[CrystalRush was lynched. They were the Merchant of Disguises, and Town.]

[Smeen has been removed from the game for inactivity. They were the Merchant of Emotion, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 4

CrystalRush: 8
Stanari: 1

CrystalRush has received the most votes and was lynched.
Begin Day 5

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @CrystalRush, @aquavvius, @SelenaSilverwolf, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @Reshiramu, @Stanari
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Sigmar, @Oricole/size]
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse, @Comba, @Journey, @Limelight, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @Firo
End of Day 4

Brys’ face is inscrutable, scales reflecting the colorful lights from above. He tallies the votes silently.

Instead of announcing the lynch, Brys walks around the outer ring of the circle, where the merchants are desperately pretending they aren’t intensely interested. Brys lets a smirk expose itself, crumpling the vote tally.

CrystalRush, you may join the spectators now,” he says without preamble. His eye glints as he watches the dragon walk off into the shadows.

The players look at him, restlessly. Brys allows the smirk to stay as he sits in silence. The only sound in the murmur of voices in the distance and the patter of feet across the sand.

“Oh, right, you wanted action notices,” he says, chuckling. The players groan a bit, and even the merchants shuffle in displeasure at Brys’ flippant tone. Brys waves a front foot and dims the lights above.

He glances through his list of actions, and looks up. “I have no further notices to give.” He smiles, the action sharp and not at all comforting.

Short Version

[CrystalRush was lynched. They were the Merchant of Disguises, and Town.]

[Smeen has been removed from the game for inactivity. They were the Merchant of Emotion, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 4

CrystalRush: 8
Stanari: 1

CrystalRush has received the most votes and was lynched.
Begin Day 5

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @CrystalRush, @aquavvius, @SelenaSilverwolf, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @Reshiramu, @Stanari
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Sigmar, @Oricole/size]
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse, @Comba, @Journey, @Limelight, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @Firo
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote]Welcome, [b]CrystalRush[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Disguises[/i]. You have a specialty in helping others appear as those they are not, and pride yourself on transforming any dragon into any other. Turning them back to normal, however, is an added challenge. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Use your ability two nights in a row and overwrite the previous ability. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --Choose a deceased player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they had multiple) and use it the next night as a 1-Shot. You cannot have more than one ability stored at a time. If you use this ability instead, the ability you received the night before will be overwritten with your new one. You may not target the same person multiple times. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]smeen[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Emotion[/i]. Joy abounds in the glorious golden potion in your stores. The purple gummy plant simulates the delicate balance of happiness and euphoria. When dragons need a pick-me-up, you have it in spades. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Successfully illuminate a killing action. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[3-SHOT] Choose a player. Any action they take that night will be illuminated in the End of the Day post. They will be identified by their username, but the action description will be obfuscated. --[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote]
Quote:
Welcome, CrystalRush, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Disguises. You have a specialty in helping others appear as those they are not, and pride yourself on transforming any dragon into any other. Turning them back to normal, however, is an added challenge.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Use your ability two nights in a row and overwrite the previous ability.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--Choose a deceased player. You may copy their active ability (or a random one if they had multiple) and use it the next night as a 1-Shot. You cannot have more than one ability stored at a time. If you use this ability instead, the ability you received the night before will be overwritten with your new one. You may not target the same person multiple times.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, smeen, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Emotion. Joy abounds in the glorious golden potion in your stores. The purple gummy plant simulates the delicate balance of happiness and euphoria. When dragons need a pick-me-up, you have it in spades.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Successfully illuminate a killing action.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--[3-SHOT] Choose a player. Any action they take that night will be illuminated in the End of the Day post. They will be identified by their username, but the action description will be obfuscated.
--[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin Day 5.
You may now begin Day 5.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
I just got back from bike riding

Crys was Town... well, on the bright side, we probably know wjo we're lynching?

No scumkill tonight, weird. Who roleblocked who?
I just got back from bike riding

Crys was Town... well, on the bright side, we probably know wjo we're lynching?

No scumkill tonight, weird. Who roleblocked who?

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 151 152