Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-24 17:45:59" ] Spicy lockdown. [/quote] shocker
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-24 17:45:59:
Spicy lockdown.
shocker
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-07-24 17:54:45" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-24 17:45:59" ] Spicy lockdown. [/quote] shocker [/quote] soooooooo
Stanari wrote on 2018-07-24 17:54:45:
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-24 17:45:59:
Spicy lockdown.
shocker
soooooooo

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Kek I sure hope we're right and scum didn't pull ballsy **** last night/forget to NK
Kek I sure hope we're right and scum didn't pull ballsy **** last night/forget to NK

He/him | FRT+1 x
Reshi, Nutty is outed like 5 different ways night now
Reshi, Nutty is outed like 5 different ways night now
Shhhh, don't speak such words.
Shhhh, don't speak such words.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
End of Day 3

“Unanimous,” Brys muses, gathering the votes. The merchants have gone quiet, other than the odd voice talking to a festival attendee. “All for nuttysaladtree. Very well. Please go join the others.”

He takes his time collecting the night actions, shuffling them around. The perpetual dusk surrounding the Emporium casts everything in shadow, and it seems a wonder he can read them at all.

Brys looks up, smile curling his mouth. He points a claw. “You, Comba. Please join the rest of the spectators.”

He sits down. He seems to have less and less to say. The merchants shuffle and murmur to one another as Brys indicates the group to continue the next day.

Short Version

[nuttysaladtree was lynched. They were the Merchant of Jewels, and Mafia.]

[Comba was killed. They were the Merchant of Invention, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 3

nuttysaladtree: 9

nuttysaladtree has received the most votes and was lynched.

Announcements

I am currently searching for a replacement for @smeen.

@SelenaSilverwolf has replaced @Leremis. Please welcome them to the game.
Begin Day 4

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @aquavvius, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @smeen, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @Stanari
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Sigmar, @Oricole, @Firo
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse
End of Day 3

“Unanimous,” Brys muses, gathering the votes. The merchants have gone quiet, other than the odd voice talking to a festival attendee. “All for nuttysaladtree. Very well. Please go join the others.”

He takes his time collecting the night actions, shuffling them around. The perpetual dusk surrounding the Emporium casts everything in shadow, and it seems a wonder he can read them at all.

Brys looks up, smile curling his mouth. He points a claw. “You, Comba. Please join the rest of the spectators.”

He sits down. He seems to have less and less to say. The merchants shuffle and murmur to one another as Brys indicates the group to continue the next day.

Short Version

[nuttysaladtree was lynched. They were the Merchant of Jewels, and Mafia.]

[Comba was killed. They were the Merchant of Invention, and Town.]

Vote Count: Day 3

nuttysaladtree: 9

nuttysaladtree has received the most votes and was lynched.

Announcements

I am currently searching for a replacement for @smeen.

@SelenaSilverwolf has replaced @Leremis. Please welcome them to the game.
Begin Day 4

Players: @bear2, @Cheshly, @Comba, @CrystalRush, @Gemmadragon, @Journey, @aquavvius, @SelenaSilverwolf, @Limelight, @LordMeikai, @NekoNikki, @nuttysaladtree, @Reshiramu, @smeen, @smilefires, @Tsunami21, @Stanari
Substitutes: @Moonwater, @Sigmar, @Oricole, @Firo
Spectators: @kirkfan2255, @Arelia, @Tsaiah, @VivaFariy, @Avante, @starrynite, @Demetre, @Syceris, @Selah, @Stormdreamer, @Chessboard, @Tanji, @QiEclipse
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
[quote]Welcome, [b]nuttysaladtree[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Jewels[/i]. Gemstones litter your pockets, and shine brightly despite the dark atmosphere in the Emporium. Diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and more are your domain, set in soft gold and silver bands and dangling from delicate chains. The origin of your stones is dubious at best, but no one can deny their flawless beauty. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=red][b]Mafia[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Learn 3 different abilities in the game. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[NONCONSECUTIVE] Learn an active ability a player of your choice has. You may not choose the same target multiple times. --[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2. --[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [url=]Mafia QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote] [quote]Welcome, [b]Comba[/b], to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the [i]Merchant of Invention[/i]. Impossibly delicate toys are your specialty. The small mechanical workings of a perfect Pearlcatcher likeness are the kinds of work only you can do. [b][u]Main Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game![/i] You are a member of the [color=green][b]Town[/b][/color]. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game. [b][u]Secondary Win Condition[/u][/b] [i]This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.[/i] Live long enough to use all three of your abilities. [b][u]Abilities[/u][/b] [i]You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.[/i] --[1S] Choose a deceased player. You will learn which player killed them, but not their alignment. --[1S] Choose a player and learn whether their alignment is Town or Not Town. --[1S] Stop a player's action from occurring. You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game: [url=]Personal QT[/url] [b]Please make sure to check your QuickTopic![/b] All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.[/quote]
Quote:
Welcome, nuttysaladtree, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Jewels. Gemstones litter your pockets, and shine brightly despite the dark atmosphere in the Emporium. Diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and more are your domain, set in soft gold and silver bands and dangling from delicate chains. The origin of your stones is dubious at best, but no one can deny their flawless beauty.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Mafia. You win when all non-Mafia members who cannot win with you are eliminated, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Learn 3 different abilities in the game.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--[NONCONSECUTIVE] Learn an active ability a player of your choice has. You may not choose the same target multiple times.
--[PASSIVE] Your vote is worth 2.
--[FACTIONAL] You have the ability to perform the mafia’s factional night kill. Only one member of the mafia may perform this per night.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]
[url=]Mafia QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
Quote:
Welcome, Comba, to the Shifting Emporium and the annual Thundercrack Carnivale celebration! You are the Merchant of Invention. Impossibly delicate toys are your specialty. The small mechanical workings of a perfect Pearlcatcher likeness are the kinds of work only you can do.

Main Win Condition
This is your faction-shared win condition to win in the game!
You are a member of the Town. You win when all non-Town aligned players who cannot win with you have been eliminated from the game.

Secondary Win Condition
This is your optional win condition to achieve in the game! This does not affect your ability to win in the game.
Live long enough to use all three of your abilities.

Abilities
You have access to the following abilities, able to be used at any point during the game unless noted.
--[1S] Choose a deceased player. You will learn which player killed them, but not their alignment.
--[1S] Choose a player and learn whether their alignment is Town or Not Town.
--[1S] Stop a player's action from occurring.

You have access to the following QuickTopics as of the start of the game:
[url=]Personal QT[/url]

Please make sure to check your QuickTopic! All night results will be given in your QuickTopic at the end of Lockdown, and this is where all actions should be submitted. You will not receive any messages on Flight Rising regarding the results of night actions, even if you are killed. You will receive the link to the spectator chat through your QuickTopic upon death.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin Day 4.
You may now begin Day 4.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
Yay, we got scum!

Also welcome @SelenaSilverwolf
Yay, we got scum!

Also welcome @SelenaSilverwolf

He/him | FRT+1 x
Hi @SelenaSilverwolf! Welcome to the game but also, you scum?
Hi @SelenaSilverwolf! Welcome to the game but also, you scum?

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 151 152