Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pink] The Bachelor- FIN *Audition now!*
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Mitrasunshine are you letting Bolt chat?
@Mitrasunshine are you letting Bolt chat?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
yes. yes I am.
yes. yes I am.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@mitrasunshine

much better. *ok hand sign*
@mitrasunshine

much better. *ok hand sign*
Imma just

hegusjsgzuhbshgrvgdxbskbdkfbjkjrhdjxheusgwgah2oqeieiwhqowjedjofjrhiodhowoihe
odchieodihoh3eodhohdoehdohfroehoiktorewiqereowqerogjnrkeoofrndklwknelrwqkoq
oejwfodjoewojjforjeowojrefropwerjwooejwojjfoweonfpelkwdbvfcdertuiop
Imma just

hegusjsgzuhbshgrvgdxbskbdkfbjkjrhdjxheusgwgah2oqeieiwhqowjedjofjrhiodhowoihe
odchieodihoh3eodhohdoehdohfroehoiktorewiqereowqerogjnrkeoofrndklwknelrwqkoq
oejwfodjoewojjforjeowojrefropwerjwooejwojjfoweonfpelkwdbvfcdertuiop
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
omg lol
omg lol

The Melting Pot
[img]http://i.imgur.com/2zr4y0I.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY THIRTY-TWO[/b][/font] [item=Bicolor Petunia] [font=monospace]Coli: 10 battles[/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43532996][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/435330/43532996.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44129142][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441292/44129142.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url][/center] EXTERIOR. THE TRADING POST. MAX'S FLOWER SHOPPE & GARDEN FAIRE. Uh. Maisie? What are you doing here? [center]Maisie: I'm the flower girl.[/center] That's great, but uh. You're on a show... and it's not.... You're.... I.... What? [center]Maisie: Oh yeah, well, my girlfriend left me because she thought I was going to marry Sozen, so heck that, and heck you guys, and --[/center] A regal looking golden skydancer waltzes into the flower shoppe, and Maisie sighs. Sarcastically. [center]Maisie: Excuse me, Mrs. Producer, but I have a customer.[/center] .... Maisie's frills flare like a warning, and then she skitters off to go tend to the skydancer, who looks very passionate and focused and super serious about his flower choices. Maisie is thrilled. She uh, obviously belongs here? Welp. CUT SCENE. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on … the Bachelor![/font] [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish][/center] [columns][item=ruby-throated hummingbird][nextcol]Maisie is off to see Tidelord. Decisions were made :| i'm revising my lair to be pastel/goth, and while i got her because she looked like a delicious chocolate cherry treat, i couldn't find a mate i liked, so she's in a better place now.[/columns] THIS IS IT. We’re down to 3 contestants [s]again[/s], so this means next episode is [b]PART 1[/b] of the Season Finale Event! The remaining three contestants [b](Autumn, Sif, and Tetsui)[/b] are all upgraded to the [item=daisy corsage] to match the one Sozen wears. [b]The final two episodes have no item[/b]; they function as respective death streaks between the 3 contestants. The Rose Ceremony is effectively a death streak between the 3 contestants in order to eliminate one, and then a second death streak with Sozen on the team will determine our winner - and who will become Sozen’s bride. Sozen’s fainting rule applies - if he faints, then RNG decides who wins :| I have no idea how this will turn out, I do not root for one dragonlady over another here, and will fight equally for all of them in the coli. [b]Wish us good luck![/b] This has been so much fun, what started out as a just a silly little reality show turned into a epic mythology and tugged at some real emotions! Surprises along the way made me laugh, shriek, and yes- even shed a tear. Rubix and I would like to thank our loyal viewers for tuning in every episode, and their social media commentary have made the ride a lot more fun :) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HyfY68.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks[/size]
2zr4y0I.png
DAY THIRTY-TWO
Bicolor Petunia
Coli: 10 battles
43532996.png44129142.png40977740.png

EXTERIOR. THE TRADING POST. MAX'S FLOWER SHOPPE & GARDEN FAIRE.

Uh. Maisie? What are you doing here?
Maisie:
I'm the flower girl.

That's great, but uh. You're on a show... and it's not.... You're.... I.... What?
Maisie:
Oh yeah, well, my girlfriend left me because she thought I was going to marry Sozen, so heck that, and heck you guys, and --

A regal looking golden skydancer waltzes into the flower shoppe, and Maisie sighs. Sarcastically.
Maisie:
Excuse me, Mrs. Producer, but I have a customer.

.... Maisie's frills flare like a warning, and then she skitters off to go tend to the skydancer, who looks very passionate and focused and super serious about his flower choices. Maisie is thrilled.

She uh, obviously belongs here? Welp.

CUT SCENE.

Next time on … the Bachelor!
Pumpkinseed Sunfish
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Maisie is off to see Tidelord. Decisions were made :|
i'm revising my lair to be pastel/goth, and while i got her because she looked like a delicious chocolate cherry treat, i couldn't find a mate i liked, so she's in a better place now.

THIS IS IT. We’re down to 3 contestants again, so this means next episode is PART 1 of the Season Finale Event!

The remaining three contestants (Autumn, Sif, and Tetsui) are all upgraded to the Daisy Corsage to match the one Sozen wears.

The final two episodes have no item; they function as respective death streaks between the 3 contestants. The Rose Ceremony is effectively a death streak between the 3 contestants in order to eliminate one, and then a second death streak with Sozen on the team will determine our winner - and who will become Sozen’s bride. Sozen’s fainting rule applies - if he faints, then RNG decides who wins :|

I have no idea how this will turn out, I do not root for one dragonlady over another here, and will fight equally for all of them in the coli.

Wish us good luck! This has been so much fun, what started out as a just a silly little reality show turned into a epic mythology and tugged at some real emotions! Surprises along the way made me laugh, shriek, and yes- even shed a tear.

Rubix and I would like to thank our loyal viewers for tuning in every episode, and their social media commentary have made the ride a lot more fun :)
0HyfY68.png

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks

The Melting Pot
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
XD EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!
XD EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
I'm so excited! This show has made me monch through bag after bag of Sorniethian popcorn.
I'm so excited! This show has made me monch through bag after bag of Sorniethian popcorn.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s0xai7b.png[/img] [center][font=consolas][b]DAY THIRTY-THREE ~ THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY ~ [/b][/font] [item=Pumpkinseed Sunfish] [font=monospace]Coli: 20-30 battles[/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44369986][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/443700/44369986.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44129142][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441292/44129142.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40977740][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/409778/40977740.png[/img][/url][/center] INTERIOR. THE LIBRARY, SEASIDE CASTLE. EVENING. Sozen, our hero sits, regal and headstrong, beside Rubix, our colourful host! Across from them stand our three remaining contestants, these beautiful ladies fair. [center]Rubix: Hello and welcome to a captivating episode of the Bachelor! Tonight, is the final rose ceremony. (dramatic pause!) We have been through perilous battles with these ladies, and gotten to know their softer sides! There have been losses and heartache. But it is not all without merit! Ladies... Autumn, the newest contestant, and like a magical little whirlwind you've whisked your way into Sozen's - and our viewer's - hearts! Tetsui - come back from beyond the castle walls for a second chance at true love! And Sif... I mean, well... You and Sozen are getting married tomorrow, so I'm sort of not really sure what we're doing here? But this is super fun and dramatic! Let's continue the charade for old time's sake![/center] Sozen's eyes narrow but he says nothing. Sif and Tetsui give each other icy looks. Autumn just looks happy to be here! [center]Autumn: I'm so happy to be here![/center] ... See. [center]Sif: Sozen, you can put an end to this, and release these dragonesses of their impending heartache. Your father has already arranged-- Sozen: I'm going through with the show, Sif. I signed on for this, it's my duty, and an honour.[/center] Autumn swoons. Tetsui looks proud. Rubix buries his blue face in his hands... [center]Rubix: I thought we talked about this... Sif: No, Rubix, I have to be the voice of reason. You are all living in a world of make believe here, playing pretend in this castle. Sozen and I will be wed tomorrow, and we will rule the high seas under the flag of my father; it is a political marriage securing our clans. Tetsui: But what about his heart? Sif: His heart yearns for adventure and fortune. Tetsui: I don't think you know him. Sif: I will learn. We are destined. It is our fate. Tetsui: [url=http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/There%27s_no_fate_but_what_we_make_for_ourselves.]There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.[/url] Rubix (muffled): Ohmygod.[/center] Sozen puts up a paw to stop the bickering, and then motions to the coffee table nearby. On it lay 2 daisy corsages. He pads over to it. And picks one up. [center]Sozen: Sif. I know we have our differences, but I also know you are invested in what you believe is best for me, and your intentions are pure of heart. Will you accept this corsage? Sif: I will.[/center] The regal skydancer moves to join our hero - her deep blue python and morph moving under her viking like the waves of the sea. Sozen looks back at the two dragonesses left waiting. The camera goes to Autumn's hopeful face, and then to Tetsui, who looks pensive. Then back to Autumn. Then to Tetsui again. And back to Sozen. [center]Sozen: ..... Tetsui. My heart knows what it wants, you're right. Will you accept this corsage? Tetsui: I'd be honoured.[/center] The camera holds where Tetsui stood as she moves forward, and reveals Autumn, who is crushed. The young pearlcatcher frowns, and there are momentary tears in her eyes. She hugs her pearl tightly, but then calms and nods. [center]Sozen: Autumn, I'm so sorry. Autumn: It's okay. I'll be okay, and I'll find someone awesome. I hope you get your [i]happily ever after,[/i] Sozen.[/center] Autumn nods, and tips her wizard's hat in his direction. He smiles, and takes a deep breath, with Tetsui standing beside him. The pearlcatcher conjures up a windblown portal - but this time, instead of rimmed with chartruese and oranges, it's bright pink and sparkling - and just like she came into this competition, Autumn bloops out. [center]Rubix: Well, that was exciting! Tune in tomorrow, for the wedding event of the year! Maybe of the decade! Lady Sif Ragnardottir weds Sozen Vikingson - the help is arriving to dress up the castle in it's Sunday best! ... I don't know exactly what we're doing, but when is that ever different? Uh, Tetsui... um... I'm not sure what's going on! But it sure is exciting! Next time, on the Bachelor![/center] CUT SCENE. [rule] [center][font=monospace]Next time on … the Bachelor![/font] [/center] Autumn was lvled to 3. [columns][item=memorial urn][nextcol]Autumn … Mitra claimed this girl, too. Lol. She helped me write the starting lore for Autumn, and sort of it was love-at-first-sight, so she’s already found a home in the Blooming Stars clan as well.[/columns] I’ve lost track of days, and i think tomorrow’s the autumnal equinox?!!!!!! Condensing an episode for better viewing and story, and AHHHHHHHHHH here we go! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0HyfY68.png[/img][/center] [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks [/size]
s0xai7b.png
DAY THIRTY-THREE
~ THE FINAL ROSE CEREMONY ~

Pumpkinseed Sunfish
Coli: 20-30 battles
44369986.png44129142.png40977740.png

INTERIOR. THE LIBRARY, SEASIDE CASTLE. EVENING. Sozen, our hero sits, regal and headstrong, beside Rubix, our colourful host! Across from them stand our three remaining contestants, these beautiful ladies fair.
Rubix:
Hello and welcome to a captivating episode of the Bachelor! Tonight, is the final rose ceremony.
(dramatic pause!)
We have been through perilous battles with these ladies, and gotten to know their softer sides! There have been losses and heartache. But it is not all without merit! Ladies...
Autumn, the newest contestant, and like a magical little whirlwind you've whisked your way into Sozen's - and our viewer's - hearts!
Tetsui - come back from beyond the castle walls for a second chance at true love!
And Sif... I mean, well... You and Sozen are getting married tomorrow, so I'm sort of not really sure what we're doing here? But this is super fun and dramatic!
Let's continue the charade for old time's sake!

Sozen's eyes narrow but he says nothing.

Sif and Tetsui give each other icy looks. Autumn just looks happy to be here!
Autumn:
I'm so happy to be here!

... See.
Sif:
Sozen, you can put an end to this, and release these dragonesses of their impending heartache. Your father has already arranged--

Sozen:
I'm going through with the show, Sif. I signed on for this, it's my duty, and an honour.

Autumn swoons. Tetsui looks proud.

Rubix buries his blue face in his hands...
Rubix:
I thought we talked about this...

Sif:
No, Rubix, I have to be the voice of reason. You are all living in a world of make believe here, playing pretend in this castle. Sozen and I will be wed tomorrow, and we will rule the high seas under the flag of my father; it is a political marriage securing our clans.

Tetsui:
But what about his heart?

Sif:
His heart yearns for adventure and fortune.

Tetsui:
I don't think you know him.

Sif:
I will learn. We are destined. It is our fate.

Tetsui:
There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

Rubix (muffled):
Ohmygod.

Sozen puts up a paw to stop the bickering, and then motions to the coffee table nearby. On it lay 2 daisy corsages. He pads over to it. And picks one up.
Sozen:
Sif. I know we have our differences, but I also know you are invested in what you believe is best for me, and your intentions are pure of heart.
Will you accept this corsage?

Sif:
I will.

The regal skydancer moves to join our hero - her deep blue python and morph moving under her viking like the waves of the sea.

Sozen looks back at the two dragonesses left waiting.

The camera goes to Autumn's hopeful face, and then to Tetsui, who looks pensive. Then back to Autumn.
Then to Tetsui again.
And back to Sozen.
Sozen:
..... Tetsui. My heart knows what it wants, you're right. Will you accept this corsage?

Tetsui:
I'd be honoured.

The camera holds where Tetsui stood as she moves forward, and reveals Autumn, who is crushed. The young pearlcatcher frowns, and there are momentary tears in her eyes. She hugs her pearl tightly, but then calms and nods.
Sozen:
Autumn, I'm so sorry.

Autumn:
It's okay. I'll be okay, and I'll find someone awesome. I hope you get your happily ever after, Sozen.

Autumn nods, and tips her wizard's hat in his direction. He smiles, and takes a deep breath, with Tetsui standing beside him.

The pearlcatcher conjures up a windblown portal - but this time, instead of rimmed with chartruese and oranges, it's bright pink and sparkling - and just like she came into this competition, Autumn bloops out.
Rubix:
Well, that was exciting! Tune in tomorrow, for the wedding event of the year! Maybe of the decade! Lady Sif Ragnardottir weds Sozen Vikingson -
the help is arriving to dress up the castle in it's Sunday best!
... I don't know exactly what we're doing, but when is that ever different? Uh, Tetsui... um...
I'm not sure what's going on! But it sure is exciting!
Next time, on the Bachelor!

CUT SCENE.

Next time on … the Bachelor!

Autumn was lvled to 3.
Memorial Urn Autumn

… Mitra claimed this girl, too. Lol. She helped me write the starting lore for Autumn, and sort of it was love-at-first-sight, so she’s already found a home in the Blooming Stars clan as well.

I’ve lost track of days, and i think tomorrow’s the autumnal equinox?!!!!!! Condensing an episode for better viewing and story, and AHHHHHHHHHH here we go!
0HyfY68.png

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks

The Melting Pot
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16