AHHHHH HECK
AHHHHH HECK
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
AAAAAAAAAA MAH BABY GURL AUTUMN GONNA HAVE A GOOD LIFE HERE!!!!!
(Autumn wished to write a letter for Sozen and his true love (she kinda figures who it's gonna be)

Dear Sozen (and his plus 1),

I can say as much as I believe in this letter. I've gotten better at my magic, and found my way back to the magical academy I came from. Although I believed I did love you more then anything else, I realize compared to the family I've found here in the clan of Blooming Stars- my love for you was hardly a kindergarten crush.

I wish you the best at the wedding, and will be tuned in with the many fans of the show for the premiere of the episode. I can say that without a doubt, the dragon you pick will live an amazing life with you at their side.

Don't let fame get to anyones head, and if Rubix faints just use lemonade,
Love Sincerely,
Autumn
AAAAAAAAAA MAH BABY GURL AUTUMN GONNA HAVE A GOOD LIFE HERE!!!!!
(Autumn wished to write a letter for Sozen and his true love (she kinda figures who it's gonna be)

Dear Sozen (and his plus 1),

I can say as much as I believe in this letter. I've gotten better at my magic, and found my way back to the magical academy I came from. Although I believed I did love you more then anything else, I realize compared to the family I've found here in the clan of Blooming Stars- my love for you was hardly a kindergarten crush.

I wish you the best at the wedding, and will be tuned in with the many fans of the show for the premiere of the episode. I can say that without a doubt, the dragon you pick will live an amazing life with you at their side.

Don't let fame get to anyones head, and if Rubix faints just use lemonade,
Love Sincerely,
Autumn
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Okay i can't wait any longer to post this so here we go- [img]http://i.imgur.com/etHZvZ0.png[/img] [center][font=monospace][b]~ SEASON 2’s BACHELOR/ETTE is…. ~[/b][/font][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41110054] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/411101/41110054.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][img]http://i.picasion.com/gl/88/9SoY.gif[/img] [b]~ level 6 ~[/b][/center] Let me tell you, I was [i]-thisclose-[/i] to picking Phasma, but I just can’t find a bunch of dragons who need to suffer that much… “But I thought Kaz died?!” you might be asking yourself. “She totally poisoned herself with iocaine powder!” She did. Well. She didn’t [i]die[/i], per se. Her brother, Xavier, and some friends - a dumb but loveable giant and an excellent fencer - brought her to see Miracle Max; and he fed her a chocolate coated magic cakeball, and asked her corpse a simple question. [i]”Hey! Hello in there. Hey! What's so important? What you got here that's worth living for?”[/i] And then she spoke. [b]“True love.”[/b] And her brother and friends were in awe and speechless! “True love! You heard her! You could not ask for a more noble cause than that.” And then Miracle Max said, “Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that. But that's not what she said! She distinctly said [i]"to blave."[/i] And, as we all know, "to blave" means "to bluff," huh? So you're probably playing cards, and she cheated—”[/columns] Wait, that was a plot point in The Princess Bride. Um. *waves hands* Kaz comes back by a magic chocolate-coated miracle pill. And now has cool pastel toxin wings. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41092451][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/410925/41092451.png[/img][/url] [font=monospace]Rubix will be returning as YOUR HOST for Season 2! … I’ll have to tell him his contract has been renewed … I don’t know how he’s going to take this. [i]I mean[/i] -- I’m sure he’ll be ecstatic! [size=2][s]Help him.[/s][/size][/center] Thanks guys!!! Season 2 will probably start before too long… I honestly grown to love writing these ridiculous shows, lol. I can’t wait to see what sort of trouble Kaz will get herself into. [b]If you have a dragon who’d like a shot at finding love, feel free to have them audition!!![/b] I’m accepting volunteers for the starting 3 contestants, because it just seems that much more over-the-top :| Lmk me know if you’d like to stay on the pinglist for next season or be removed~ STAY TUNED! THE NEXT AND FINAL EPISODE OF SEASON 1 IS THE WEDDING EVENT! [size=2]Pinglist: @MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks[/size]
Okay i can't wait any longer to post this so here we go-

etHZvZ0.png
~ SEASON 2’s BACHELOR/ETTE is…. ~

41110054.png
9SoY.gif
~ level 6 ~

Let me tell you, I was -thisclose- to picking Phasma, but I just can’t find a bunch of dragons who need to suffer that much…

“But I thought Kaz died?!” you might be asking yourself. “She totally poisoned herself with iocaine powder!”

She did. Well. She didn’t die, per se. Her brother, Xavier, and some friends - a dumb but loveable giant and an excellent fencer - brought her to see Miracle Max; and he fed her a chocolate coated magic cakeball, and asked her corpse a simple question.

”Hey! Hello in there. Hey! What's so important? What you got here that's worth living for?”

And then she spoke.
“True love.”

And her brother and friends were in awe and speechless!

“True love! You heard her! You could not ask for a more noble cause than that.”

And then Miracle Max said, “Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.
But that's not what she said! She distinctly said "to blave." And, as we all know, "to blave" means "to bluff," huh? So you're probably playing cards, and she cheated—”

Wait, that was a plot point in The Princess Bride.

Um.

*waves hands*

Kaz comes back by a magic chocolate-coated miracle ****. And now has cool pastel toxin wings.

41092451.png
Rubix will be returning as YOUR HOST for Season 2! …
I’ll have to tell him his contract has been renewed …
I don’t know how he’s going to take this.

I mean -- I’m sure he’ll be ecstatic!

Help him.

Thanks guys!!! Season 2 will probably start before too long… I honestly grown to love writing these ridiculous shows, lol. I can’t wait to see what sort of trouble Kaz will get herself into.

If you have a dragon who’d like a shot at finding love, feel free to have them audition!!! I’m accepting volunteers for the starting 3 contestants, because it just seems that much more over-the-top :|

Lmk me know if you’d like to stay on the pinglist for next season or be removed~

STAY TUNED! THE NEXT AND FINAL EPISODE OF SEASON 1 IS THE WEDDING EVENT!

Pinglist:
@MitraSunshine @Chloecat194 @Demonchild77 @Ranmaru @Epioth @Wolfandcrow @InkedMyths @Naerys @vespheree @SpiceCookie @WishUponADragon @AquaCascade @GarlondIronworks

qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir I'd like to stay on the pinglist, I love nothing more than a good trainwreck >:3c
@Jaspernoir I'd like to stay on the pinglist, I love nothing more than a good trainwreck >:3c
Spr_5b_549.png
I want to stay on the pinglist! and maybe throw in a contestant if they don't sell, because Im all for the ethical(really? in *this* show?) treatment of dragon children. Like Naerys said, I'm all for watching trainwrecks.
I want to stay on the pinglist! and maybe throw in a contestant if they don't sell, because Im all for the ethical(really? in *this* show?) treatment of dragon children. Like Naerys said, I'm all for watching trainwrecks.
@Jaspernoir

Man, i'd love to throw a derg your way for season 2. Except that i have no idea how that would work.

I mean, i probably transfer it to your lair so you can battle with it, but what about the personality bits? Did you just make everything up for all the dergs? {how did Phasma get created then? I have a hard time picturing you intentionally deciding a dark queen for personality} i could be wrong though

I mean, if i have a set personality, does that complicate writing story bits?

I don't even know why i want to toss a derg into the next potential trainwreck but i do. unless it gets too complex for this lazy person

At any rate good luck Sozen. I'm rooting for someone but i have this sinking feeling ... i'm just not gonna test my luck by naming names.
@Jaspernoir

Man, i'd love to throw a derg your way for season 2. Except that i have no idea how that would work.

I mean, i probably transfer it to your lair so you can battle with it, but what about the personality bits? Did you just make everything up for all the dergs? {how did Phasma get created then? I have a hard time picturing you intentionally deciding a dark queen for personality} i could be wrong though

I mean, if i have a set personality, does that complicate writing story bits?

I don't even know why i want to toss a derg into the next potential trainwreck but i do. unless it gets too complex for this lazy person

At any rate good luck Sozen. I'm rooting for someone but i have this sinking feeling ... i'm just not gonna test my luck by naming names.
hTjYFxw.png
@Eyesofblue Phasma started as a fan dragon for Phasma from Star Ward but the dragon character sort of took off on her own lol. It's definitely all me haha. She started off with a cold calculating personality in my head to match the First Order character from the movies.

If you audition a dragon to be on season 2 it'll be the personality you set up for them that I'll work with and write as! That dragon would be sent to me if accepted to be in the pinkerlocke/show. And I'll fight with them and stat them however you want, and return them if they get eliminated from the show :)

I hope this helps clear some questions up?
@Eyesofblue Phasma started as a fan dragon for Phasma from Star Ward but the dragon character sort of took off on her own lol. It's definitely all me haha. She started off with a cold calculating personality in my head to match the First Order character from the movies.

If you audition a dragon to be on season 2 it'll be the personality you set up for them that I'll work with and write as! That dragon would be sent to me if accepted to be in the pinkerlocke/show. And I'll fight with them and stat them however you want, and return them if they get eliminated from the show :)

I hope this helps clear some questions up?

The Melting Pot
@Jaspernoir !!!! I got you an audition against his will xD hahahahaha my bartender from the Hidden Lantern hahaha [i]Also I have no idea how the auditions would go so I’m just guessing lol[/i] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41051468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410515/41051468_350.png[/img] [/url] A tall male is seen sitting behind a bar. He smiles shyly and speaks with a slight Scott/Irish accent, [b]“Hello, my name is Hirael and I work at the Hidden Lantern as a bartender. I’m the best at mixed drinks, juices and teas. My lineage is of the Crypool so our teas are world famous.....soooo that’s all that they need to know right?”[/b] [i]Off camera; you can hear a cry from a female[/i] [b]“What? Noooo this is why you’re single! You need to say more about yourself!”[/b] [i]Back to Hirael[/i] [b]“There’s nothing much though lass. I’m mainly working here or thinking of new drinks.”[/b] [b]“You’re hopeless!” [/b]She cries, [b]“Please, you have a great sense of humor, you’re foreign sounding the ladies love that, and you’re a huge flirt.”[/b] He laughs while shaking his head at the female behind the camera, [b]“What’s wrong with being mysterious? Besides why do you and your husband keep trying to hook me up lately?”[/b] [i]And the audition stops there lol. Mysterious indeed[/i] [/center]
@Jaspernoir !!!! I got you an audition against his will xD hahahahaha my bartender from the Hidden Lantern hahaha
Also I have no idea how the auditions would go so I’m just guessing lol

41051468_350.png

A tall male is seen sitting behind a bar. He smiles shyly and speaks with a slight Scott/Irish accent,

“Hello, my name is Hirael and I work at the Hidden Lantern as a bartender. I’m the best at mixed drinks, juices and teas. My lineage is of the Crypool so our teas are world famous.....soooo that’s all that they need to know right?”

Off camera; you can hear a cry from a female

“What? Noooo this is why you’re single! You need to say more about yourself!”

Back to Hirael

“There’s nothing much though lass. I’m mainly working here or thinking of new drinks.”

“You’re hopeless!” She cries, “Please, you have a great sense of humor, you’re foreign sounding the ladies love that, and you’re a huge flirt.”

He laughs while shaking his head at the female behind the camera,
“What’s wrong with being mysterious? Besides why do you and your husband keep trying to hook me up lately?”

And the audition stops there lol. Mysterious indeed
VYQwMuq.gif
@Jaspernoir Hello yes I'd love to audition for this beautiful trainwreck so have this dork's audition [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45203163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452032/45203163_350.png[/img] [/url] (The recorder flicks on) Rhosyn: Is it rolling? A voice behind the tape, muffled: Yes. Rhosyn: Like... right now? Voice (drily): Yep. Rhosyn (clears throat awkwardly): So uh. I'm Rhosyn. (crickets chirp) Another voice: You need to say more than that if you want in! Rhosyn: Right. Uh, so I'm Rosyn and I really love animals. Like, all of them. Even snakes. Especially snakes. And frogs. Frogs are nice. (A pause) Rhosyn (suddenly with clarity): And I'd really love to be on this show because I really do believe there's more out there for me than just being alone with my pets. Because as much as I love them, I don't want to be alone forever. And I really think that this would be a wonderful opportunity to get myself out there and hopefully make somebody happy. Maybe we could be happy together. And I'd really love an opportunity to try. (The tape recorder clicks off, but not before a murmur of "Good job, kid." from the first voice could be heard.)[/center]
@Jaspernoir

Hello yes I'd love to audition for this beautiful trainwreck so have this dork's audition

45203163_350.png

(The recorder flicks on)

Rhosyn: Is it rolling?
A voice behind the tape, muffled: Yes.
Rhosyn: Like... right now?
Voice (drily): Yep.

Rhosyn (clears throat awkwardly): So uh. I'm Rhosyn.
(crickets chirp)
Another voice: You need to say more than that if you want in!
Rhosyn: Right. Uh, so I'm Rosyn and I really love animals. Like, all of them. Even snakes. Especially snakes. And frogs. Frogs are nice.
(A pause)
Rhosyn (suddenly with clarity): And I'd really love to be on this show because I really do believe there's more out there for me than just being alone with my pets. Because as much as I love them, I don't want to be alone forever. And I really think that this would be a wonderful opportunity to get myself out there and hopefully make somebody happy. Maybe we could be happy together. And I'd really love an opportunity to try.
(The tape recorder clicks off, but not before a murmur of "Good job, kid." from the first voice could be heard.)
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Wolfandcrow @Demonchild77 lol dawwwwww they're both adorable!!~~

The auditions are being reviewed by the producers!
@Wolfandcrow @Demonchild77 lol dawwwwww they're both adorable!!~~

The auditions are being reviewed by the producers!

The Melting Pot
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16