Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Design Your Own Light Rep
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73
If he's going to be a Light rep, I would probably choose a light sprite haha for the ultimate Light party. It also works since the sprite flies because the dragon would be helping guide people through the darkness and having a bright, glowing companion like that would be helpful :)
If he's going to be a Light rep, I would probably choose a light sprite haha for the ultimate Light party. It also works since the sprite flies because the dragon would be helping guide people through the darkness and having a bright, glowing companion like that would be helpful :)
'blue smedium banner
Ra, being an ancient egyptian god absolutely needs a cat familiar! Which one though? The capricats, of course! [item=prancing capricat] I chose this sweetheart for the lovely white colour that matches Egyptian robes. While the cats of those times would look more like grey/brown tabbies, I can fudge the colour a bit for aesthetic, right? This crapricat also has a good description. Between self-grooming and Ra's doting brushing, this capricat will have absolutely immaculate fur! I love it when the descriptions are cute or funny. This particular capricat would be named Bastet after another Egyptian goddess... but I won't use anything from her mythology to characterize Bastet the capricat. Bastet the capricat is a huge goofball with tons of energy. She can be found chasing her tail, much like a dog would. Her favourite toy is your classic feather on a wand toy. That will get her leaping up to six feet in the air easily over and over again! She will also gladly bound after balls or sticks thrown and even bring them back to play fetch. Ra is a wonderful cat dad that absolutely spoils her with only the best meats and seafood for his furbaby, thank you very much! He makes sure to play whenever Bastet asks him for it with a playful swat at his ankles. He will also take her out on walks. She's good with a leash and that's a blessing when you live in the Ashfall Waste and there's open magma pools everywhere! He made sure the clan made a large fenced-in "catio" to give Bastet a space outside that she can be unattended but still safe. Basically he's completely enraptured by Bastet and he doesn't care. Bastet, in return, is very affectionate and cuddly. She purrs loud and immediately when she spots Ra or one of the other cat/capricat-loving dragons of the clan nearby. This almost always earns her at least a pet or scratch but more often than not, a ten-minute-long petfest. Even in the heat of The Great Furnace, she always curls up right next tor Ra for when they sleep throughout the night. One would think her long coat would make her overheat too much to do so but she does all the same.
Ra, being an ancient egyptian god absolutely needs a cat familiar! Which one though? The capricats, of course!
Prancing Capricat
I chose this sweetheart for the lovely white colour that matches Egyptian robes. While the cats of those times would look more like grey/brown tabbies, I can fudge the colour a bit for aesthetic, right?

This crapricat also has a good description. Between self-grooming and Ra's doting brushing, this capricat will have absolutely immaculate fur! I love it when the descriptions are cute or funny.

This particular capricat would be named Bastet after another Egyptian goddess... but I won't use anything from her mythology to characterize Bastet the capricat.

Bastet the capricat is a huge goofball with tons of energy. She can be found chasing her tail, much like a dog would. Her favourite toy is your classic feather on a wand toy. That will get her leaping up to six feet in the air easily over and over again! She will also gladly bound after balls or sticks thrown and even bring them back to play fetch.

Ra is a wonderful cat dad that absolutely spoils her with only the best meats and seafood for his furbaby, thank you very much! He makes sure to play whenever Bastet asks him for it with a playful swat at his ankles. He will also take her out on walks. She's good with a leash and that's a blessing when you live in the Ashfall Waste and there's open magma pools everywhere! He made sure the clan made a large fenced-in "catio" to give Bastet a space outside that she can be unattended but still safe. Basically he's completely enraptured by Bastet and he doesn't care.

Bastet, in return, is very affectionate and cuddly. She purrs loud and immediately when she spots Ra or one of the other cat/capricat-loving dragons of the clan nearby. This almost always earns her at least a pet or scratch but more often than not, a ten-minute-long petfest. Even in the heat of The Great Furnace, she always curls up right next tor Ra for when they sleep throughout the night. One would think her long coat would make her overheat too much to do so but she does all the same.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
[center] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=84&auth=a7813949d553adc7143ed6fdb433bfe83f1352e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [item= Flutterbun][/center] [i]Although [b]Flutterbun[/b]s are usually nocturnal and enjoy the darkness much more, this one has been by Alucinor's side since the day they met. The little creature often rides on his back or lays on the soft feathers of his head, getting in his face whenever it wants attention. Alu can never be mad at it, even if he wanted to. He started calling it [b]Juvo[/b] and the familiar quite enjoys his new name. Juvo is the closest thing he has had to a sibling or a hatchling of his own, so he treats it as one. The familiar's pastel, but bright colors inspire the young writer, helping him create worlds full of fairies and friendly forest creatures for his own stories. Alucinor often calls Juvo his muse. He sometimes feels like an outsider to dragon society, but the familiar is always by his sides in those moments.[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M2d3rQ5.png[/img][/center]
dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=84&auth=a7813949d553adc7143ed6fdb433bfe83f1352e6&dummyext=prev.png

Flutterbun

Although Flutterbuns are usually nocturnal and enjoy the darkness much more, this one has been by Alucinor's side since the day they met. The little creature often rides on his back or lays on the soft feathers of his head, getting in his face whenever it wants attention.

Alu can never be mad at it, even if he wanted to. He started calling it Juvo and the familiar quite enjoys his new name. Juvo is the closest thing he has had to a sibling or a hatchling of his own, so he treats it as one.

The familiar's pastel, but bright colors inspire the young writer, helping him create worlds full of fairies and friendly forest creatures for his own stories. Alucinor often calls Juvo his muse. He sometimes feels like an outsider to dragon society, but the familiar is always by his sides in those moments.

M2d3rQ5.png

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
[item=sunbeam soldier] The Sunbeam Soldier plays a valuable role in aiding Hyperion in his duty of guarding ancient knowledge found in the Sunbeam Ruins. They like to come up with riddles and trials to test the worthiness of those who seek certain types of knowledge.
Sunbeam Soldier

The Sunbeam Soldier plays a valuable role in aiding Hyperion in his duty of guarding ancient knowledge found in the Sunbeam Ruins. They like to come up with riddles and trials to test the worthiness of those who seek certain types of knowledge.
LgwNYVn.png

[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2237277[/img]
His familiar would be [item=manticore screamer] Not only does it matches his colours, but its presence would mean he's got his own portable keeper of privacy. Screams off all who would interfere with his work and peace of mind. Very useful for a researcher who prefers to keep to himself!
His familiar would be Manticore Screamer

Not only does it matches his colours, but its presence would mean he's got his own portable keeper of privacy. Screams off all who would interfere with his work and peace of mind. Very useful for a researcher who prefers to keep to himself!
X33OFYD.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OmK2VYZ.png[/img] [item=golden kitsune] While Xoren wasn't to thrilled about being handed a Golden Kitsune after finding out he was to become an representative of the Sun Beam Ruins. The counsel didn't care though, only the best for an ambassador, whether they wanted it or not. Xoren tried to free the creature but the creature declined, instead sitting at his feet loyally, refusing to move. After a few attempts to give the creature a way, Xoren came to accept that the kitsune would stay with him, whether Xoren wanted them to or not. While on a particularly dangerous trip to a clan in the Hewn ruins, a group of wraths attacked the duo. Unprepared for this ambush, Xoren fell quickly. He doesn't remember much from that incident except waking up in a clan, the healer saying he got injured and was saved only by the kitsune. And that's how Fate got his name.
OmK2VYZ.png
Golden Kitsune

While Xoren wasn't to thrilled about being handed a Golden Kitsune after finding out he was to become an representative of the Sun Beam Ruins. The counsel didn't care though, only the best for an ambassador, whether they wanted it or not. Xoren tried to free the creature but the creature declined, instead sitting at his feet loyally, refusing to move. After a few attempts to give the creature a way, Xoren came to accept that the kitsune would stay with him, whether Xoren wanted them to or not.

While on a particularly dangerous trip to a clan in the Hewn ruins, a group of wraths attacked the duo. Unprepared for this ambush, Xoren fell quickly. He doesn't remember much from that incident except waking up in a clan, the healer saying he got injured and was saved only by the kitsune. And that's how Fate got his name.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
[item=Animated Armor] Animated Armor is just flashy enough for Abner's taste while still being useful enough for him to keep around.
Animated Armor

Animated Armor is just flashy enough for Abner's taste while still being useful enough for him to keep around.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
I think a good familiar for a truthbringer like this boy would be a [item=bogsneak puppet]. A bit odd, when you think of it as a NotN familiar, but it can easily detect liars and tricksters and expose them! It'd be the perfect companion. [size=2]@Amariel I hate to be a bother, and I'm sure this question has been asked before, but previous challenges can't be completed at all, even for the weekly prize, right? I'd hate to miss my chance, but I was stuck on mobile yesterday and couldn't access the dressing room at all.[/size]
I think a good familiar for a truthbringer like this boy would be a Bogsneak Puppet . A bit odd, when you think of it as a NotN familiar, but it can easily detect liars and tricksters and expose them! It'd be the perfect companion.

@Amariel I hate to be a bother, and I'm sure this question has been asked before, but previous challenges can't be completed at all, even for the weekly prize, right? I'd hate to miss my chance, but I was stuck on mobile yesterday and couldn't access the dressing room at all.
[item=Autumn Millifae] It's a long, noodly, copper thing like him! I think that he would run into them on his travels and think "Hah, same" or maybe the Autumn Millifae is attracted to the light power of Zircon.
Autumn Millifae

It's a long, noodly, copper thing like him! I think that he would run into them on his travels and think "Hah, same" or maybe the Autumn Millifae is attracted to the light power of Zircon.
2mYW1Zy.png f43p0NH.png BBb7vdA.png
[center][item=Shining goblin] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=614eae8258fccffdbd51e50862ac25f6b06fe7e4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The eyes duo[/center]
Shining Goblin

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=614eae8258fccffdbd51e50862ac25f6b06fe7e4&dummyext=prev.png

The eyes duo
dNCLmdm.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73