Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalters from Light // Fire!
1 2
[center][size=5]Currently looking for two clans, one in [b]Light [/b]and one [b]Fire[/b] flight.[/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Why am I looking for [b]exalters[/b]?[/i][/center] Usually, I’m someone that is always looking for good new homes for my little ones. For [i]lore reasons[/i] (and because of these awesome new implemented [i]exaltation pillars[/i]) I decided to take on a little challenge and I [i]need your help[/i] for it! [b]My Plan:[/b] [indent]To own a dragon with exactly 11 offspring in its lineage; each of these would then be exalted to a different deity.[/indent] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2378540/1#post_2378540][b]There is the link to the main thread[/b][/url][/center] So there are [b]two main challenges [/b]to be solved: [LIST] [*]Have this [i]exact number on eggs[/i] hatched by a single dragon. [*]Finding 11 [i]clans from all over Sornieth[/i] willing to take in one hatchling and [i]dependably exalt[/i] it to their deity. [/LIST] [b]If you would be interested in becoming an exalter for my challenge:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Join the pinglist of one of the dragons [*]I'll let you know about the date that dragon will be put on a nest [*]I post the number of eggs [*]Check the post of Myst/Keahi to make sure, your flight is still wanted. [*]Be the first one to claim the hatchling to exalt it. [*]Include a reason, why your clan is perfect to prepare the little ones for joining their deity (would love to use it for lore reasons ;3) [*]Please don't edit your post! I don't mind misspelling, but if you forgot to add the 'reason why' please delete it and make a one ^^ [/LIST] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2378540#post_31749946]Myst [/url]and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2378540#post_31749947]Keahi [/url]are the two participants currently trying to reach this goal! [center][size=4][u][b]I'm still looking looking for clans situated in:[/b][/u] [b]Light [/b]and [b]Fire [/b] for exalting the last dragon from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2378540/7#post_33560024]this clutch[/url] and another one from the new nest I just hatched~[/center] [center]Thank you all so much for your help!! :3[/center]
Currently looking for two clans,

one in Light and one Fire flight.

6BIYuVl.png
Why am I looking for exalters?

Usually, I’m someone that is always looking for good new homes for my little ones. For lore reasons (and because of these awesome new implemented exaltation pillars) I decided to take on a little challenge and I need your help for it!

My Plan:
To own a dragon with exactly 11 offspring in its lineage; each of these would then be exalted to a different deity.

So there are two main challenges to be solved:
  • Have this exact number on eggs hatched by a single dragon.
  • Finding 11 clans from all over Sornieth willing to take in one hatchling and dependably exalt it to their deity.

If you would be interested in becoming an exalter for my challenge:
  1. Join the pinglist of one of the dragons
  2. I'll let you know about the date that dragon will be put on a nest
  3. I post the number of eggs
  4. Check the post of Myst/Keahi to make sure, your flight is still wanted.
  5. Be the first one to claim the hatchling to exalt it.
  6. Include a reason, why your clan is perfect to prepare the little ones for joining their deity (would love to use it for lore reasons ;3)
  7. Please don't edit your post! I don't mind misspelling, but if you forgot to add the 'reason why' please delete it and make a one ^^

Myst and Keahi are the two participants currently trying to reach this goal!

I'm still looking looking for clans situated in:

Light and Fire
for exalting the last dragon from this clutch and another one from the new nest I just hatched~

Thank you all so much for your help!! :3
Bump
Bump
;3
;3
@Juri01 I don't know if I should post the offer/lore here or on the other thread, but here goes... I plan to get this girl an Eternal Youth scroll soon, so mind as well work that into this lore! --------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42304284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423043/42304284_350.png[/img] [/url] She didn't know exactly what was going to happen or why there was now a Skydancer bowing on a pedestal before her, but it seemed to cause some reaction. Ever since she was given this blessing, (for she wouldn't dare try and call it a curse, it wasn't a curse but a blessing from the Earthshaker himself. That's what she's been told, at least), everyone expected great things. Now she had a dragon coming to her as if she were some reverent deity? Softly bowing her head back, she watched as the dragon erupted into light, a small wisp of the elemental power from ceremonially being directly given over to the Earthshaker gracing her with a brightly colored stone. She hoped the Earthshaker treated that one well, as she held the stone close to her heart.
@Juri01
I don't know if I should post the offer/lore here or on the other thread, but here goes... I plan to get this girl an Eternal Youth scroll soon, so mind as well work that into this lore!

42304284_350.png

She didn't know exactly what was going to happen or why there was now a Skydancer bowing on a pedestal before her, but it seemed to cause some reaction. Ever since she was given this blessing, (for she wouldn't dare try and call it a curse, it wasn't a curse but a blessing from the Earthshaker himself. That's what she's been told, at least), everyone expected great things. Now she had a dragon coming to her as if she were some reverent deity? Softly bowing her head back, she watched as the dragon erupted into light, a small wisp of the elemental power from ceremonially being directly given over to the Earthshaker gracing her with a brightly colored stone. She hoped the Earthshaker treated that one well, as she held the stone close to her heart.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
Ah, thank you so much for your help, @ septarianflare!

I answered you on the main thread ;3

(Awww, you have such a lovely eyed dragon there~ <3 )
Ah, thank you so much for your help, @ septarianflare!

I answered you on the main thread ;3

(Awww, you have such a lovely eyed dragon there~ <3 )
still looking for two clans interested in participating~ ^^
still looking for two clans interested in participating~ ^^
@Juri01

I'm light and interested! :D
@Juri01

I'm light and interested! :D
P2NVL6W.jpg
@Composure

Ah that's great!! Thanks a lot! *.*

May I ask you for a little input about your clan? (name, location, leader, how their thoughts are on exalting/sending off dragon to the deity ...) Doesn't have to be much or elaborated, just a little something I could add to my next lore-post at the main thread ;3
@Composure

Ah that's great!! Thanks a lot! *.*

May I ask you for a little input about your clan? (name, location, leader, how their thoughts are on exalting/sending off dragon to the deity ...) Doesn't have to be much or elaborated, just a little something I could add to my next lore-post at the main thread ;3
@Juri01 Ack sorry I didn't read everything in the thread. That bothers me when people do that so I'm really sorry. I don't really care which dragon I am put on the pinglist for. They are all so cool :D Exalting wasn't just any business to this small, yet prospering clan. It was their duty that, if one was so inclined, the dragon would be prepared for a journey to a higher life, one in service to the Lightweaver. Hatchlings would be taught the basics of medicine and herbal plants, and once they were old enough, would be sent with some of the veteran members to fight in various areas, one of which was the infamous ruins in the realm of the Shadowbinder. After training had been done and the dragon was deemed strong enough to serve, exaltation would occur. All dragons sent off would recieve a daisy corsage and plant a flower of their choice into the center of the clan's territory. Once everyone bid their goodbyes, the now fullygrown dragon would serve the Lightweaver. Just in case the first couple things in your parenthesis was incredibly important: Name: Remembrance Location: Travels throughout the Sunbeam Ruins Leaders: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=50&auth=f4d992688034aa743c66ae5bbe617cb7ac0c972e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417412/41741186_350.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414407/41440617_350.png[/img]
@Juri01

Ack sorry I didn't read everything in the thread. That bothers me when people do that so I'm really sorry.

I don't really care which dragon I am put on the pinglist for. They are all so cool :D

Exalting wasn't just any business to this small, yet prospering clan. It was their duty that, if one was so inclined, the dragon would be prepared for a journey to a higher life, one in service to the Lightweaver. Hatchlings would be taught the basics of medicine and herbal plants, and once they were old enough, would be sent with some of the veteran members to fight in various areas, one of which was the infamous ruins in the realm of the Shadowbinder. After training had been done and the dragon was deemed strong enough to serve, exaltation would occur. All dragons sent off would recieve a daisy corsage and plant a flower of their choice into the center of the clan's territory. Once everyone bid their goodbyes, the now fullygrown dragon would serve the Lightweaver.

Just in case the first couple things in your parenthesis was incredibly important:
Name: Remembrance
Leaders:
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=8&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=50&auth=f4d992688034aa743c66ae5bbe617cb7ac0c972e&dummyext=prev.png41741186_350.png41440617_350.png

P2NVL6W.jpg
@Composure

xD No problem at all! Thanks to that I got to read through your lore/see your dragons here on the thread ;3 And... OMG! Your leaders are all so stunning! *.*
Thank you once more for taking part in my little quest.

Would it be ok, if I just send Jona your way right now? ^^
@Composure

xD No problem at all! Thanks to that I got to read through your lore/see your dragons here on the thread ;3 And... OMG! Your leaders are all so stunning! *.*
Thank you once more for taking part in my little quest.

Would it be ok, if I just send Jona your way right now? ^^
1 2