Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Coli Quest] GET! THOSE! GENES!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [size=6][b]RETRIEVE THE GENES![/b][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/python_update.png[/img] do you hate yourself? do you want the new python/morph genes but are too stubborn to pay a gajillion $$$ for them off the AH? well then you're in the right place folks. join us! as we attempt to get a drop of the Brand New Genes, [b]Python or Morph[/b], from [b]Every. Single. Venue. [/b] that's right kids. every single one. are YOU ready to rumble ??? -------- [size=5][b]how this works:[/b][/size] for each venue, create a post on this thread keeping track of the following; [quote] venue: time spent: completed by: notable loot: [/quote] *[i]notable loot[/i] includes things such as familiars, battle stones, eggs, battle items, vistas, and other items of considerable coliseum rarity. *remember the item= trick! [code][item=leafy pack][/code] [item=leafy pack] a venue is completed when the user obtains either a phython OR morph gene from a drop. after which you will create a new post and move on to the next venue to begin the process over again, all the way from the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop. since this challenge is, clearly, a challenge, there is an [b]alternative option[/b] for clearing venues presented bellow: "alternative" items that may be chosen to complete a venue include the following: 1) boss familiars 2) unhatched eggs 3) eliminate -------- [size=5][b]*challenge variations*[/b][/size] [b]"mini" challenge [/b] for those who aren't so sure they want to tackle every single coli venue but still want to grind for those sparkly new genes, try the mini challenge! the mini challenge works very similarly to the main challenge, albeit without the egg, boss fam, and eliminate "passes". chose any TWO venues, one to hunt for Python, and the other for Morph! once you find either gene in your first venue, post to the thread and move on to the next! remember, the genes you find between your two venues [b]MUST [/b]be different in order to complete the challenge! [b]"extreme" challenge[/b] all the same rules of the main challenge, except this time, you're looking for both python AND morph from each venue. get two pythons in one go? tough luck! keep grinding folks! oh, and also: no alternative items may be used to complete a venue- this one definitely isn't for the faint of heart, or short of patience! [b]NOTE:[/b] please state which challenge you are completing when you first post to the thread! ----- [b]current "main" participants:[/b] Arouria Daemonengrau PotateTheGreat Keiene floralcipher Floraflyer openlocks ReadingHell [b]current "mini" participants:[/b] HSoup - COMPLETE! melanko Cakeless CrAZDragon - COMPLETE! ObsidianMage ArchnarQuibQuib Mossfern kyamori ChandraNalaar907 [b]current "extreme" participants:[/b] RisingShade [b] statistics[/b] gene drops: eggs drops: familiar drops: battle drops: vista drops: happy hunting! and may the odds be ever if your favor, my brave soldiers [/center]

RETRIEVE THE GENES!

python_update.png

do you hate yourself? do you want the new python/morph genes but are too stubborn to pay a gajillion $$$ for them off the AH? well then you're in the right place folks.

join us! as we attempt to get a drop of the Brand New Genes, Python or Morph, from Every. Single. Venue.

that's right kids. every single one. are YOU ready to rumble ???

how this works:

for each venue, create a post on this thread keeping track of the following;
Quote:
venue:
time spent:
completed by:
notable loot:

*notable loot includes things such as familiars, battle stones, eggs, battle items, vistas, and other items of considerable coliseum rarity.

*remember the item= trick!
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Leafy Pack

a venue is completed when the user obtains either a phython OR morph gene from a drop. after which you will create a new post and move on to the next venue to begin the process over again, all the way from the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop.

since this challenge is, clearly, a challenge, there is an alternative option for clearing venues presented bellow:

"alternative" items that may be chosen to complete a venue include the following:

1) boss familiars
2) unhatched eggs
3) eliminate

*challenge variations*

"mini" challenge

for those who aren't so sure they want to tackle every single coli venue but still want to grind for those sparkly new genes, try the mini challenge!

the mini challenge works very similarly to the main challenge, albeit without the egg, boss fam, and eliminate "passes". chose any TWO venues, one to hunt for Python, and the other for Morph!

once you find either gene in your first venue, post to the thread and move on to the next!

remember, the genes you find between your two venues MUST be different in order to complete the challenge!

"extreme" challenge

all the same rules of the main challenge, except this time, you're looking for both python AND morph from each venue. get two pythons in one go? tough luck! keep grinding folks!

oh, and also: no alternative items may be used to complete a venue- this one definitely isn't for the faint of heart, or short of patience!

NOTE:
please state which challenge you are completing when you first post to the thread!

current "main" participants:

Arouria
Daemonengrau
PotateTheGreat
Keiene
floralcipher
Floraflyer
openlocks
ReadingHell

current "mini" participants:

HSoup - COMPLETE!
melanko
Cakeless
CrAZDragon - COMPLETE!
ObsidianMage
ArchnarQuibQuib
Mossfern
kyamori
ChandraNalaar907

current "extreme" participants:

RisingShade

statistics

gene drops:
eggs drops:
familiar drops:
battle drops:
vista drops:

happy hunting! and may the odds be ever if your favor, my brave soldiers
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
[center][size=6][b]Mini Challenge[/b][/size] [br] [size=5][b]Venue 1: Bamboo Falls[/b][/size] [br] [size=4]Notable Drops:[/size] [item=Baku][item=Dreameater][item=Dreameater][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Gale Wolf][item=Gale Wolf][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Trick of the Light][item=Trick of the Light][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Wandering Surgepriest][item=Wandering Surgepriest] [item=Ambush][item=Bamboo Falls Crate][item=Light's Trick Crate][item=Raptorik Crate][item=Dented Iron Belt] [item=Broken Penny Jar]x4[item=Burlap Sack]x9[item=Fishscale Basket]x30 [/center]
Mini Challenge

Venue 1: Bamboo Falls

Notable Drops:

Baku Dreameater Dreameater Opheodrys Serthis Gale Wolf Gale Wolf Umbra Wolf Ethereal Trickster Ethereal Trickster Trick of the Light Trick of the Light Red-Breasted Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu Raptorik Warrior Raptorik Warrior Wandering Surgepriest Wandering Surgepriest
Ambush Bamboo Falls Crate Light's Trick Crate Raptorik Crate Dented Iron Belt
Broken Penny Jar x4 Burlap Sack x9 Fishscale Basket x30
@cakeless
we await your return brave one......

* i have added a "mini" quest option for a less overwhelming task!

happy grinding!
@cakeless
we await your return brave one......

* i have added a "mini" quest option for a less overwhelming task!

happy grinding!
I'm in! [s]Bc I hate myself[/s] no these are gorgeous genes. [s]Just curse the scries[/s] I'll be doing main. ...this will take a long time. ----- Venue: Training Fields Time spent: 3:35 Completed by: 9.5.18, 10:24 [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] Notable loot: 17 battle stones [item=Frosted Pocketmouse]x3[item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Luna Mith]x3[item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Ragepuff]x2[item=Ember Mouse]x2[item=Mith Bruiser]x2[item=Leafy Moth]x2[item=Primrose Mith][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Silky Webwing]x4[item=Sweetpuff]x2[item=Crimson Emperor][item=Ceanothus Brawler]x2[item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Satin Pocketmouse] [item=Green Lace Anklet]x2[item=Green Lace Tail Ornament][item=Green Lace Wristlet] [item=Broken Flower Pot]x29[item=Leafy Pack]x27[item=Coral Carpenter Crate] 8.5. - ([i]sighs[/i]) 9.5. - Yes! First venue done!
I'm in!
Bc I hate myself no these are gorgeous genes. Just curse the scries
I'll be doing main.
...this will take a long time.

Venue: Training Fields
Time spent: 3:35
Completed by: 9.5.18, 10:24
Secondary Gene: Morph
Notable loot:
17 battle stones
Frosted Pocketmouse x3 Glowing Pocket Mouse Luna Mith x3 Bluelight Chipskink Death's-Head Stag Ragepuff x2 Ember Mouse x2 Mith Bruiser x2 Leafy Moth x2 Primrose Mith Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Silky Webwing x4 Sweetpuff x2 Crimson Emperor Ceanothus Brawler x2 Brown-Spotted Mith Ruby Webwing Satin Pocketmouse
Green Lace Anklet x2 Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Wristlet
Broken Flower Pot x29 Leafy Pack x27 Coral Carpenter Crate

8.5. - (sighs)
9.5. - Yes! First venue done!
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau
gotcha! i'll put you down now, good luck C: !!
@Daemonengrau
gotcha! i'll put you down now, good luck C: !!
i am currently attempting to do this in blooming grove but after that i think i'll stop c': my attention span isn't good enough to do this for each venue.

i wish y'all luck, though!!
i am currently attempting to do this in blooming grove but after that i think i'll stop c': my attention span isn't good enough to do this for each venue.

i wish y'all luck, though!!
I am totally going to try the Mini Challenge. I'll begin with Training Fields. [center][size=7][color=#85CD1C][b]Training Fields[/b][/color] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][center][item=broken flower pot] [b]42 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=leafy pack] [b]28 [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=green lace collar] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=green lace wristlet] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=green lace ribbons] [b]3 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Green lace anklet] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Green lace headpiece] [b]1 [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=green-edged claw] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Vista: training fields II] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Secondary gene: morph] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b] [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b] [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=sweetpuff] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=luna mith] [b]4 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ceanothus brawler] [b]4 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ragepuff] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=silky webwing] [b]3 [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=primrose mith] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=glowing pocket mouse] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=emerald webwing] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=webwing alpha] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=bluelight chipskink] [b]1 [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=satin pocketmouse] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=ember mouse] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=brown-spotted mith] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=leafy moth] [b]2 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=mith bruiser] [b]2 [/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=ruby webwing] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Frosted pocketmouse] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Dark-tufted sparrowmouse] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=Coral carpenter] [b]1 [/b][/center][nextcol][center][item=] [b] [/b][/center][/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img][/center] [color=#85CD1C][b]• Well, I just started and 2 sweetpuffs have already followed me home. =D • Day 2 - Cleaned up my post a bit to keep it better organized in case this takes me a long time. =D • Day 2 - I finally had one of the new TF vistas drop. Yay! • Day 2 - Morph just dropped! That happened way sooner than I thought it would. Now to pick a venue to hunt for Python. [/b][/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2431328/3#post_33071604][color=#EE6AA7][b]• 2nd Venue for Python Chosen - Harpy's Roost[/b][/color][/url] [center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NCHYpzj.jpg[/IMG][/center]
I am totally going to try the Mini Challenge. I'll begin with Training Fields.
Training Fields
naturemid.png

Broken Flower Pot
Leafy Pack
Green Lace Collar
Green Lace Wristlet
Green Lace Ribbons
Green Lace Anklet
Green Lace Headpiece
Green-Edged Claw
Vista: Training Fields II
Secondary Gene: Morph

Sweetpuff
Luna Mith
Ceanothus Brawler
Ragepuff
Silky Webwing
Primrose Mith
Glowing Pocket Mouse
Emerald Webwing
Webwing Alpha
Bluelight Chipskink
Satin Pocketmouse
Ember Mouse
Brown-Spotted Mith
Leafy Moth
Mith Bruiser
Ruby Webwing
Frosted Pocketmouse
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse
Coral Carpenter

naturemid.png

• Well, I just started and 2 sweetpuffs have already followed me home. =D
• Day 2 - Cleaned up my post a bit to keep it better organized in case this takes me a long time. =D
• Day 2 - I finally had one of the new TF vistas drop. Yay!
• Day 2 - Morph just dropped! That happened way sooner than I thought it would. Now to pick a venue to hunt for Python.

• 2nd Venue for Python Chosen - Harpy's Roost
NCHYpzj.jpg
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
updated! c:
updated! c:
[center][font=tahoma][size=5][b]Golem Workshop [img]https://i.imgur.com/4a4kdVp.png[/img] [quote="Notable Loot"] [item=Toolbox]x2 [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [/quote][size=2][font=tahoma] Bosses Fought: 0 [/size][size=3][font=tahoma] [b]Move to the Next[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Python] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [item=Eliminate] [item=Frost Delver] [item=Stone Borer][size=2][font=tahoma] [i] Any Unhatched Egg [/i]
Golem Workshop
4a4kdVp.png
Notable Loot wrote:
Toolbox x2 Coppercoil Creeper Clattercog Engineer

Bosses Fought: 0

Move to the Next
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Eliminate Frost Delver Stone Borer
Any Unhatched Egg
p7IK7KG.png ste11a
FR +0
Been thinking for a while what to do after the egg challenge. Now that the genes are finally here, it seems like a good idea to do this next. Only I will probably go for both genes from all venues. Can't wait. ;)
Been thinking for a while what to do after the egg challenge. Now that the genes are finally here, it seems like a good idea to do this next. Only I will probably go for both genes from all venues. Can't wait. ;)
title_layer_middle_x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6