Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum egg & hatch [Finished]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Louretta
Yeah, I'm super excited.
Last year, I saved up eggs for my birthday so I could hatch a ton and pick one flight rep for each flight. (They're the first eleven dragons in my lair) It was super rewarding. I love them all. They came out with really nice colors too! No scatters needed.
But the day after, I decided to just save everything that I could open. Needed a new goal of things for my next birthday. :)
@Louretta
Yeah, I'm super excited.
Last year, I saved up eggs for my birthday so I could hatch a ton and pick one flight rep for each flight. (They're the first eleven dragons in my lair) It was super rewarding. I love them all. They came out with really nice colors too! No scatters needed.
But the day after, I decided to just save everything that I could open. Needed a new goal of things for my next birthday. :)
@ThousandSunny
That's a really neat thing to do! Your reps look great. I always egg hatching on my birthday as well, but this year will be on a much smaller scale. Saving up for KS familiars means I will be selling most of the eggs, so I think I will only hatch 12 total this year. ^^

I really like challenges in general. Having nothing to work on feels kinda bad.
@ThousandSunny
That's a really neat thing to do! Your reps look great. I always egg hatching on my birthday as well, but this year will be on a much smaller scale. Saving up for KS familiars means I will be selling most of the eggs, so I think I will only hatch 12 total this year. ^^

I really like challenges in general. Having nothing to work on feels kinda bad.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Could I be added to the ping list?
Could I be added to the ping list?
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
@Cyrx
Will do :)
@Cyrx
Will do :)
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/117642ae73efab4675ed84e5862d1c1b/tumblr_p58kjmzoeq1uz91gbo1_540.jpg[/img][/center]
tumblr_p58kjmzoeq1uz91gbo1_540.jpg
@Louretta
No luck in Scorched Forest yet?
@Louretta
No luck in Scorched Forest yet?
@ThousandSunny
No, I hate that place so much! 161 hours now.
I wouldn't mind as much if the loot was nice, but the whole place is pretty bad. I am hoping complaining might help. :D
@ThousandSunny
No, I hate that place so much! 161 hours now.
I wouldn't mind as much if the loot was nice, but the whole place is pretty bad. I am hoping complaining might help. :D
@Louretta
Well, hopefully your luck will turn around!
Scorched Forest is my least favorite venue.
I hope it's the next one to get a redux.
@Louretta
Well, hopefully your luck will turn around!
Scorched Forest is my least favorite venue.
I hope it's the next one to get a redux.
@ThousandSunny
Thanks! I've been hoping for it to get updated forever. I would already be happy with more egg drops, but the mob balance is very off as well.
@ThousandSunny
Thanks! I've been hoping for it to get updated forever. I would already be happy with more egg drops, but the mob balance is very off as well.
@Louretta I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This seems like a soul-crushing, time-consuming, 'why me?' inducing fun and interesting challenge! Hopefully your hatches get better as time goes on, but the Training Fields bab is pretty cute!

I'm doing the Because You Hate Yourself Coli Challenge, which is similar in the 'grind one venue until you get an egg' idea, but I'm not hatching anything until I finish. I'm also stuck in the Scorched Forest :')
@Louretta I'd love to be added to the pinglist! This seems like a soul-crushing, time-consuming, 'why me?' inducing fun and interesting challenge! Hopefully your hatches get better as time goes on, but the Training Fields bab is pretty cute!

I'm doing the Because You Hate Yourself Coli Challenge, which is similar in the 'grind one venue until you get an egg' idea, but I'm not hatching anything until I finish. I'm also stuck in the Scorched Forest :')
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24