Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum egg & hatch [Finished]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@HSoup
She is, but I like the green one better anyway. :D
@HSoup
She is, but I like the green one better anyway. :D
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Oh wow, you're having some decent egg luck!
Oh wow, you're having some decent egg luck!
Just hit 100 farm hours for Scorched Forest. I am sure plenty more will follow. *sigh*
Just hit 100 farm hours for Scorched Forest. I am sure plenty more will follow. *sigh*
Please put me on the pinglist! ^^
This is a really nice and fun idea. I'm doing the determination challenge, so I may attempt this as well when I get to the final rank!
Please put me on the pinglist! ^^
This is a really nice and fun idea. I'm doing the determination challenge, so I may attempt this as well when I get to the final rank!
WUHyKt0.png
Oh wow! I'm surprised the SF is taking so long. The lower venues usually pop out eggs better than the higher venues. (At least in my experience.) I hope it drops for you soon. SF has never been super good with loot, although you can get crates and eliminates. It needs its own treasure pack.
Oh wow! I'm surprised the SF is taking so long. The lower venues usually pop out eggs better than the higher venues. (At least in my experience.) I hope it drops for you soon. SF has never been super good with loot, although you can get crates and eliminates. It needs its own treasure pack.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
@Awilixi
I will add you! Good luck with your challenge. :)

@HSoup
I am not surprised at all. Scorched Forest hates me. :D And you can in THEORY get eliminates. I haven't seen any yet. But yeah, it needs a revamp badly.
@Awilixi
I will add you! Good luck with your challenge. :)

@HSoup
I am not surprised at all. Scorched Forest hates me. :D And you can in THEORY get eliminates. I haven't seen any yet. But yeah, it needs a revamp badly.
@Louretta
This challenge looks so fun! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Louretta
This challenge looks so fun! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! It is pretty fun, as long as you don't get stuck somewhere forever. ;)
I will add you.
@ThousandSunny
Thank you! It is pretty fun, as long as you don't get stuck somewhere forever. ;)
I will add you.
@Louretta
I'm currently doing a hoarding quest where I save every chest and egg for a year.
But once those are all opened and hatched on my birthday, I'll need a new challenge.
This one seems really fun.
I usually have pretty good luck with eggs.
@Louretta
I'm currently doing a hoarding quest where I save every chest and egg for a year.
But once those are all opened and hatched on my birthday, I'll need a new challenge.
This one seems really fun.
I usually have pretty good luck with eggs.
@ThousandSunny
Yeah, I saw your challenge! A lot of people are doing something similar in the chest challenge here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2347848
Saving up chests is super rewarding.
@ThousandSunny
Yeah, I saw your challenge! A lot of people are doing something similar in the chest challenge here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2347848
Saving up chests is super rewarding.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24