Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Gaia
I lucked out with the rare loot in waterway the first few days, I got 2 eggs, 2 eliminates and 1 Rat King :D Haven't gotten anything since, and I'm still missing the blue otter (which is my new fav non-boss coli familiars) and the green noggle, as well as the other boss.

Thank you for clarifying, I have been very confused about how they actually work.
@Gaia
I lucked out with the rare loot in waterway the first few days, I got 2 eggs, 2 eliminates and 1 Rat King :D Haven't gotten anything since, and I'm still missing the blue otter (which is my new fav non-boss coli familiars) and the green noggle, as well as the other boss.

Thank you for clarifying, I have been very confused about how they actually work.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
[size=5][b]February 25th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/23eb3b01a5fb24c07377d4162f0768d6/tumblr_p4p8aa3voH1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [b]Current funds:[/b] 1.1 mill treasure 33.4k gems [size=2][i](7.4k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] ~23.1% All but one item is just food. I'm really lazy when it comes to selling food on AH, so this week I made a bit of effort on that front, problem is that I failed to post more when everything sold, so it's a pretty slow week. It was my birthday this week as well :D I was debating treating myself to some gems for real money, but I decided against it because I feel like for me reaching the goal would mean more if I did it all without spending real money. Since it's the week before a festival I was a little less active and spent some of my time playing other games, just to make sure I don't burn out during the festival grind. I should have been more active on AH, but it's ok :) My gem shop saw a spike in interest after the earthshaker gif hype took off, and traded all my treasure except 1 million for gems. I like to keep 1 million treasure on hand just in case I need it for sniping ^^ Goal for next week is to sell more food, and make some money of the festival currency. Normally I spend all of the currency to sell the items later, but it doesn't really work out well. I think I'm better of selling it after I have what I want. It would be really awesome to pass 10k gems in pure again, but it might be pushing it a bit too hard, so I'm happy if I pass 9k as well :) [center][size=5][b]Happy Trickmurk Circus Everyone![/b][/size][/center] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia
February 25th

tumblr_p4p8aa3voH1ubpi94o1_500.png

Current funds:
1.1 mill treasure
33.4k gems
(7.4k pure + 26k investment)
~23.1%

All but one item is just food. I'm really lazy when it comes to selling food on AH, so this week I made a bit of effort on that front, problem is that I failed to post more when everything sold, so it's a pretty slow week.

It was my birthday this week as well :D I was debating treating myself to some gems for real money, but I decided against it because I feel like for me reaching the goal would mean more if I did it all without spending real money.

Since it's the week before a festival I was a little less active and spent some of my time playing other games, just to make sure I don't burn out during the festival grind. I should have been more active on AH, but it's ok :)

My gem shop saw a spike in interest after the earthshaker gif hype took off, and traded all my treasure except 1 million for gems. I like to keep 1 million treasure on hand just in case I need it for sniping ^^

Goal for next week is to sell more food, and make some money of the festival currency. Normally I spend all of the currency to sell the items later, but it doesn't really work out well. I think I'm better of selling it after I have what I want. It would be really awesome to pass 10k gems in pure again, but it might be pushing it a bit too hard, so I'm happy if I pass 9k as well :)

Happy Trickmurk Circus Everyone!

Pinglist:
@Gaia
910.png
@Meowesty Please add me to the pinglist! I would love to watch your progress of going after a Skykitty.
@Meowesty Please add me to the pinglist! I would love to watch your progress of going after a Skykitty.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa Added ^^
@RaikuKawisa Added ^^
910.png
Awesome! I'll be rooting for you! When you get a Skycat we should get a Skycat play date.
Awesome! I'll be rooting for you! When you get a Skycat we should get a Skycat play date.
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
@RaikuKawisa
Thank you so much for the support ^^ A skycat play date sounds nice and waaaay too cute ;A;
@RaikuKawisa
Thank you so much for the support ^^ A skycat play date sounds nice and waaaay too cute ;A;
910.png
They are just too adorable on their own. They just grow in exponential cuteness when there are more. My skycat will prob be the one KS I will never get rid of, not that I intend to get rid of any of them (sorry x.x)
They are just too adorable on their own. They just grow in exponential cuteness when there are more. My skycat will prob be the one KS I will never get rid of, not that I intend to get rid of any of them (sorry x.x)
@RaikuKawisa
Yeah they are, it has been my fav familiar since I started playing. It took me some time to dare think I could ever get my hands on one, but I think it's do-able, it's just going to take me some time.

I wouldn't want to rid of any KS items either if I had them from the start ^^
I was following Noendragon/undel on deviantArt at the time the kickstarter was going on and the start-up of FR, but I didn't know anything about games like this so i didn't give look too much into it. I remember taking a look at the kickstarter tho, not that I had any way to back it at the time anyway, even if I was interested at the time (no credit card, no paypal and very new to the concept of buying things online).

Checked out your profile a little bit and it looks like you joined super early! Grats on having the first regular account ^^
@RaikuKawisa
Yeah they are, it has been my fav familiar since I started playing. It took me some time to dare think I could ever get my hands on one, but I think it's do-able, it's just going to take me some time.

I wouldn't want to rid of any KS items either if I had them from the start ^^
I was following Noendragon/undel on deviantArt at the time the kickstarter was going on and the start-up of FR, but I didn't know anything about games like this so i didn't give look too much into it. I remember taking a look at the kickstarter tho, not that I had any way to back it at the time anyway, even if I was interested at the time (no credit card, no paypal and very new to the concept of buying things online).

Checked out your profile a little bit and it looks like you joined super early! Grats on having the first regular account ^^
910.png
XD Thanks. I still can't believe I managed to pull that off. Sadly I didn't play regularly until about a year ago, so other than my KS fams and some low ID dragons, I don't have much on the site.
XD Thanks. I still can't believe I managed to pull that off. Sadly I didn't play regularly until about a year ago, so other than my KS fams and some low ID dragons, I don't have much on the site.
Could I be added to the ping list please?
Could I be added to the ping list please?
plagueshieldl.png plagueshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11