Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Quest] Skycat (completed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[size=5][b]June 11th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7a8831bbabe0d80b411d4f82562ec642/tumblr_pa5hpxKdaZ1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/b562073f959ba7a5aeffa7ff4a75a81b/tumblr_pa5hpxKdaZ1ubpi94o2_250.png[/img] This was a profitable event to be sure! ^^ Gives me renewed motivation for this savings project. Next sunday there will not be an update, but the week after there will be. Hoping to speed things up a little going forward, but it's hard to tell if I will be able to untill after I move this week. I am for the most part planning on keeping the eye scatters, but they might be a nice thing to liquidate or offer for when I'm closer to completing this quest. I haven't decided how many to keep yet, but my goal during the grinding was to get a stack for myself as a lifetime supply of it. (I'm using them to re-roll from bad eyes, not aiming for specific eyes, on gen1s for the most part) [b]Current funds:[/b] 9.3 mill treasure 73.6k gems [size=2][i](47.6k pure + 26k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~56.3%[/b] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
June 11th
tumblr_pa5hpxKdaZ1ubpi94o1_500.png
tumblr_pa5hpxKdaZ1ubpi94o2_250.png

This was a profitable event to be sure! ^^ Gives me renewed motivation for this savings project. Next sunday there will not be an update, but the week after there will be. Hoping to speed things up a little going forward, but it's hard to tell if I will be able to untill after I move this week.

I am for the most part planning on keeping the eye scatters, but they might be a nice thing to liquidate or offer for when I'm closer to completing this quest. I haven't decided how many to keep yet, but my goal during the grinding was to get a stack for myself as a lifetime supply of it. (I'm using them to re-roll from bad eyes, not aiming for specific eyes, on gen1s for the most part)

Current funds:
9.3 mill treasure
73.6k gems
(47.6k pure + 26k investment)
~56.3%

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
Wow - 140!

My luck for those vials was absolutely abyssmal, and with a lot of hard work and hiring other brewers, I managed to get 'only' 60 together. The profit is good too! Congrats!

Wow - 140!

My luck for those vials was absolutely abyssmal, and with a lot of hard work and hiring other brewers, I managed to get 'only' 60 together. The profit is good too! Congrats!

60 is still quite a bit! To me it seemed like they dropped in waves, sometimes it was just 1 or 2 per hour, and sometimes they seemed to drop from every other battle. RNG is so weird. I grinded for 10-15 hours each of the days, so I was pretty much glued to coliseum and BBB for 3 days straight.
I slept less than I'm used to as well, so I probably need to take it slow untill the family members that are helping us move show up on thursday :'D

Forgot to mention it in my post, but about 6k of the profit was eggs. I sold them a bit early, I should have waited untill peak time on the first day. I could have made 20-40g extra per egg.
60 is still quite a bit! To me it seemed like they dropped in waves, sometimes it was just 1 or 2 per hour, and sometimes they seemed to drop from every other battle. RNG is so weird. I grinded for 10-15 hours each of the days, so I was pretty much glued to coliseum and BBB for 3 days straight.
I slept less than I'm used to as well, so I probably need to take it slow untill the family members that are helping us move show up on thursday :'D

Forgot to mention it in my post, but about 6k of the profit was eggs. I sold them a bit early, I should have waited untill peak time on the first day. I could have made 20-40g extra per egg.
910.png
[size=5][b]June 24th[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/866b3b5e2f1f56fe0d0cd03525b5ceb1/tumblr_pathsrDJ231ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] One of the things sold is a WC scroll, so the profit is 3424g, still pretty good since I have been spending half of the time since my last update moving across country :'D Hoping to be able to keep this up, but we will see since I feel weird sitting on my computer all day when living back with my parents (while my bf and I look for a house. We actually bid on one last week but got outbid, going to look at a few more houses this week too). Tomorrow while everyone is at work I plan to spend some time counting up all my food and then selling it off in bulk. I don't like posting it on AH even with the new AH remembering what I posted the last stack for. [b]Current funds:[/b] 10.3 mill treasure 77.1k gems [size=2][i](53.1k pure + 24k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~59.4%[/b] Also, I have decided to start looking for a seller once I reach 125-130k (around 83-86% of my goal). So I will sell off my WC scrolls to help me reach that point ^^ At that point sellers are aware of me looking to buy, and might give me a chance of buying one around 130-135k I have seen a few go for that lately. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish
June 24th
tumblr_pathsrDJ231ubpi94o1_500.png
One of the things sold is a WC scroll, so the profit is 3424g, still pretty good since I have been spending half of the time since my last update moving across country :'D Hoping to be able to keep this up, but we will see since I feel weird sitting on my computer all day when living back with my parents (while my bf and I look for a house. We actually bid on one last week but got outbid, going to look at a few more houses this week too). Tomorrow while everyone is at work I plan to spend some time counting up all my food and then selling it off in bulk. I don't like posting it on AH even with the new AH remembering what I posted the last stack for.

Current funds:
10.3 mill treasure
77.1k gems
(53.1k pure + 24k investment)
~59.4%

Also, I have decided to start looking for a seller once I reach 125-130k (around 83-86% of my goal). So I will sell off my WC scrolls to help me reach that point ^^ At that point sellers are aware of me looking to buy, and might give me a chance of buying one around 130-135k I have seen a few go for that lately.

Pinglist:
910.png
Tiny update:
I now have a food shop up and running. As of posting this I have 1804 stacks of food up for grabs.

Pinglist:
Tiny update:
I now have a food shop up and running. As of posting this I have 1804 stacks of food up for grabs.

Pinglist:
910.png
Nice! I hope it'll pay off! :)
Nice! I hope it'll pay off! :)
@Meowesty could you put me on the pinglist? seeing your determination and motivation for this project actually has motivated me to try to finish all the gene projects, breeding projects, and username & flight changes i have to do (and save up for)!
@Meowesty could you put me on the pinglist? seeing your determination and motivation for this project actually has motivated me to try to finish all the gene projects, breeding projects, and username & flight changes i have to do (and save up for)!
D03a4pf.png
@triicksterthaea Added ^^ Thank you! and good luck on your projects :D
@triicksterthaea Added ^^ Thank you! and good luck on your projects :D
910.png
[size=5][b]July 1st[/b][/size] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf4a5c2e97cf27f0c2f2e05a18096a37/tumblr_pb6r81PcQi1ubpi94o1_500.png[/img] 3 WC scrolls sold, so the actual profit is [b]3506g[/b] I also made quite a bit of gems selling food from my new [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2468924/1]food shop[/url]! Mostly 4pt food, so I have a lot of 2pt food left to sell. I think I will start to post some 2pt food on AH as well as my shop to sell on 2 fronts. The internet here is terrible for both CR and AH, so it takes quite a bit of time to dig into the food storage. I have not been bumping the food shop as much the last few days, I wanted to focus on getting the festival chests for my collection. I discovered after the fact that I missed out on a great money making opportunity by selling more tablets earlier in the week. Thanks to the popularity of the halos the price on the tablets was really really good for a while there. I'm so used to the price completly dying during the first day or two that I didn't really check. [b]Current funds:[/b] 11.0 mill treasure 81.9k gems [size=2][i](63.9k pure + 18k investment)[/i][/size] [b]~63.2%[/b] Starting to get there! ^^ I will continue to sell WC scrolls when the price is up (it goes up and down between 2700g and 2750g, I have been selling for around 2740g) Very soon I can set up a buying thread and start looking for a seller. I have seen quite a few go for 130k-135k lately, so I will set up a thread before I hit that to start looking for a buyer. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @triicksterthaea
July 1st

tumblr_pb6r81PcQi1ubpi94o1_500.png
3 WC scrolls sold, so the actual profit is 3506g

I also made quite a bit of gems selling food from my new food shop! Mostly 4pt food, so I have a lot of 2pt food left to sell. I think I will start to post some 2pt food on AH as well as my shop to sell on 2 fronts. The internet here is terrible for both CR and AH, so it takes quite a bit of time to dig into the food storage. I have not been bumping the food shop as much the last few days, I wanted to focus on getting the festival chests for my collection.

I discovered after the fact that I missed out on a great money making opportunity by selling more tablets earlier in the week. Thanks to the popularity of the halos the price on the tablets was really really good for a while there. I'm so used to the price completly dying during the first day or two that I didn't really check.

Current funds:
11.0 mill treasure
81.9k gems
(63.9k pure + 18k investment)
~63.2%

Starting to get there! ^^ I will continue to sell WC scrolls when the price is up (it goes up and down between 2700g and 2750g, I have been selling for around 2740g) Very soon I can set up a buying thread and start looking for a seller. I have seen quite a few go for 130k-135k lately, so I will set up a thread before I hit that to start looking for a buyer.

Pinglist:
@Gaia, @RaikuKawisa, @Cyrx, @pulses, @wrecknrule, @Ssplish, @triicksterthaea
910.png
Oh nice; it's good to see you getting closer and closer to your goal! :D
Oh nice; it's good to see you getting closer and closer to your goal! :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11