Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 200 Eggs for Mass Hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@shaide @theengineer

Sure! The hatch will probs be a bit before and a bit after my actual birthday, so some will land on your hatch dates!
@shaide @theengineer

Sure! The hatch will probs be a bit before and a bit after my actual birthday, so some will land on your hatch dates!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88 Hi! Best of luck with your massive effort! I'd like to be pinged when you hatch, if you're willing to sell your G1s. I buy them sometimes if the colours strike me, and I can find a good scry for them.

I also have eggs to sell sometimes (atm only one Nocturne egg), but my price tag is 250g.
@Snivy88 Hi! Best of luck with your massive effort! I'd like to be pinged when you hatch, if you're willing to sell your G1s. I buy them sometimes if the colours strike me, and I can find a good scry for them.

I also have eggs to sell sometimes (atm only one Nocturne egg), but my price tag is 250g.
@silverquark

Thank you for the support! I'll definitely ping you when I hatch them, and most likely most will be sold. This is just for fun after all, I don't know if I'll get any nice colours after all 8D Nice to know you sell eggs! Currently I only have funds for 200g or 175kt each, but I'll definitely ping you if I need any eggs~
@silverquark

Thank you for the support! I'll definitely ping you when I hatch them, and most likely most will be sold. This is just for fun after all, I don't know if I'll get any nice colours after all 8D Nice to know you sell eggs! Currently I only have funds for 200g or 175kt each, but I'll definitely ping you if I need any eggs~
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer

Late Day 7 report:
Lightning egg purchased, and bogsneak egg traded for! Not much profit made however. Updating totals tomorrow!
800g/700kt remains until 14/10/17
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer

Late Day 7 report:
Lightning egg purchased, and bogsneak egg traded for! Not much profit made however. Updating totals tomorrow!
800g/700kt remains until 14/10/17
@Snivy88 Thanks! Again, good luck on your quest, it's a massive hatching spree. Some of them have GOT to be good, right? :P

Also, out of curiosity, how do you make money aside from exalting dragons?
@Snivy88 Thanks! Again, good luck on your quest, it's a massive hatching spree. Some of them have GOT to be good, right? :P

Also, out of curiosity, how do you make money aside from exalting dragons?
@Silverquark

I do hope so, this is 50kg worth of eggs after all XD XXXx midnight with shadow eyes pls or my ideal gen 1 noc.

As for how I make money...I'm pretty bad at it XD. I gain most of my treasure slowly, and can't make 200kt a day mostly, with school in the way. However, here's a list of how I make it.

Exalting - I snipe bonus fodder after rollover. Usually, I end up with at least 5 fodder, which is either exalted for small monies, or allows me to go for an exalting zone where I continually buy and exalt fodder.

Grinding - I'm currently doing long drop, but otherwise I like to grind in Volcanic Vents and sell food. Occasional drops are nice, but I'm going to move to Arena soon since there are a better chance of bigger drops there. I'm also part of PCG, which is a coliseum guild. Basically, I do orders there. Right now, I'm taking some levelling orders.

Food flipping - I have a friend here on FR who grinds a ton. They end up with stacks of food that they sell to me for cheap. I then sell on the AH, and boom. PROFIT. This is sporadic however.

Offsite - I trade offsite currency for treasure. Mostly, MC nuggets. I enjoy the minigame echolocation there, so it's a nice bonus. I trade it for retired items I'm missing or straight currency.

Baldwin Mats - I'm still testing, but I sell baldwin mats, especially during festivals. When I'm free the festival week. I spend the week transmuting, and sell the copper muck/grey slime on the AH. I get more than enough fest currency from the coliseum. Otherwise, I'll brew for currency, and sell currency on the forums.

Fairgrounds - Approximately a week, I'll randomly feel like I want to listen to music while playing Artifracture. If Artifracture cooperates and doesn't glitch out, and I do well, I often can max out in two plays.

Flipping - I'm bad at this, so I don't really do it. But if I see a good deal on the AH or forums, I'll take it and resell it. Or trade it.

So, I'm not really a rich player because I spend too much time lurking and not enough time coli-ing XD
@Silverquark

I do hope so, this is 50kg worth of eggs after all XD XXXx midnight with shadow eyes pls or my ideal gen 1 noc.

As for how I make money...I'm pretty bad at it XD. I gain most of my treasure slowly, and can't make 200kt a day mostly, with school in the way. However, here's a list of how I make it.

Exalting - I snipe bonus fodder after rollover. Usually, I end up with at least 5 fodder, which is either exalted for small monies, or allows me to go for an exalting zone where I continually buy and exalt fodder.

Grinding - I'm currently doing long drop, but otherwise I like to grind in Volcanic Vents and sell food. Occasional drops are nice, but I'm going to move to Arena soon since there are a better chance of bigger drops there. I'm also part of PCG, which is a coliseum guild. Basically, I do orders there. Right now, I'm taking some levelling orders.

Food flipping - I have a friend here on FR who grinds a ton. They end up with stacks of food that they sell to me for cheap. I then sell on the AH, and boom. PROFIT. This is sporadic however.

Offsite - I trade offsite currency for treasure. Mostly, MC nuggets. I enjoy the minigame echolocation there, so it's a nice bonus. I trade it for retired items I'm missing or straight currency.

Baldwin Mats - I'm still testing, but I sell baldwin mats, especially during festivals. When I'm free the festival week. I spend the week transmuting, and sell the copper muck/grey slime on the AH. I get more than enough fest currency from the coliseum. Otherwise, I'll brew for currency, and sell currency on the forums.

Fairgrounds - Approximately a week, I'll randomly feel like I want to listen to music while playing Artifracture. If Artifracture cooperates and doesn't glitch out, and I do well, I often can max out in two plays.

Flipping - I'm bad at this, so I don't really do it. But if I see a good deal on the AH or forums, I'll take it and resell it. Or trade it.

So, I'm not really a rich player because I spend too much time lurking and not enough time coli-ing XD
@Snivy88 Thanks for the detailed response! I've sent my form to join the PCG, since I could easily make some extra cash offering the same services. I've been brewing like crazy too, so here goes hoping that counts for something. Fingers crossed, and again, good luck gathering your eggs :D
@Snivy88 Thanks for the detailed response! I've sent my form to join the PCG, since I could easily make some extra cash offering the same services. I've been brewing like crazy too, so here goes hoping that counts for something. Fingers crossed, and again, good luck gathering your eggs :D
@SilverQuark

I just saw that you joined last month, you've done crazy progress! I took several hiatuses and it still took me ages to get where I am are now. However, I'm not that reliable XD Here's some guides I'm going to dump on you :P.

Eliminate is important. There are some guides that don't use it, but I find it essential in money making.

Golem Workshop guide
- This guide is amazing, I love it, GW is a great venue.
Treasure making guide
Fest guide - Bless this
Drops guide - This is much more useful than you think!
Long Drop - Worth it. Worth it. Worth it. Also Pain. Pain . Pain. Seriously though, challenges are good :D This is just one of many.
@SilverQuark

I just saw that you joined last month, you've done crazy progress! I took several hiatuses and it still took me ages to get where I am are now. However, I'm not that reliable XD Here's some guides I'm going to dump on you :P.

Eliminate is important. There are some guides that don't use it, but I find it essential in money making.

Golem Workshop guide
- This guide is amazing, I love it, GW is a great venue.
Treasure making guide
Fest guide - Bless this
Drops guide - This is much more useful than you think!
Long Drop - Worth it. Worth it. Worth it. Also Pain. Pain . Pain. Seriously though, challenges are good :D This is just one of many.
@Snivy88 Yep, I'm hardcore invested on this site. RIP my free time.

Thanks so much for all the guides! I mostly had them in my guidebook already, and I also already have a 3-dragon level 25 team (fully stoned), but I never gave a thorough read to the GW one and I hadn't seen the Long Drop challenge before. Good luck! Let me know what prize you get after you finish your challenge!
@Snivy88 Yep, I'm hardcore invested on this site. RIP my free time.

Thanks so much for all the guides! I mostly had them in my guidebook already, and I also already have a 3-dragon level 25 team (fully stoned), but I never gave a thorough read to the GW one and I hadn't seen the Long Drop challenge before. Good luck! Let me know what prize you get after you finish your challenge!
@silverquark

Welcome to dragon hell :P There are a lot more interesting guides, I'll PM you with my rambles later! Challenges are great to farm certain venues that may drop materials that you otherwise would have never grinded in, and get rare drops! I got an elim from Woodland Path hehe XD And there are so many different builds, I'll PM you later with details, as I said before ^^
@silverquark

Welcome to dragon hell :P There are a lot more interesting guides, I'll PM you with my rambles later! Challenges are great to farm certain venues that may drop materials that you otherwise would have never grinded in, and get rare drops! I got an elim from Woodland Path hehe XD And there are so many different builds, I'll PM you later with details, as I said before ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7