Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 200 Eggs for Mass Hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do you mind adding me on the ping list? I'd love to see and watch this mass hatch! :D
Do you mind adding me on the ping list? I'd love to see and watch this mass hatch! :D
~SyraWolf - Aka: Furry trash.
@onehoureternity

225g and 15kt ok? Or too cheap?

@kyleethefox

Sure!
@onehoureternity

225g and 15kt ok? Or too cheap?

@kyleethefox

Sure!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88 Sounds perfect! I'll set up the CR.
@Snivy88 Sounds perfect! I'll set up the CR.
@Cvhruig @ladylilitu @TheEngineer @tranquiltea

Day? report:

After not updating in ages, I have great news! I have a lot more funds to buy eggs with, and thanks to NotN, I am able to get a bunch of chests to trade for eggs and 5:1. Thanks to that, I have 45 eggs 22 elemental and 23 nocturne eggs. The goal is to get at least 100 eggs of any type by the end of NotN, by trading or buying~

[/quote]

Day? report:

After not updating in ages, I have great news! I have a lot more funds to buy eggs with, and thanks to NotN, I am able to get a bunch of chests to trade for eggs and 5:1. Thanks to that, I have 45 eggs 22 elemental and 23 nocturne eggs. The goal is to get at least 100 eggs of any type by the end of NotN, by trading or buying~

[/quote]
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest

Day ?? report:

I have achieved my goal for NotN, and I have acquired 99 noc eggs, and some elemental eggs just from this event! This leaves me with a bit over 50 eggs, until I reach 200! Also, massive thanks to my secret Santa @quid, who gave me one of each elemental egg!

Day ?? report:

I have achieved my goal for NotN, and I have acquired 99 noc eggs, and some elemental eggs just from this event! This leaves me with a bit over 50 eggs, until I reach 200! Also, massive thanks to my secret Santa @quid, who gave me one of each elemental egg!

Day ?? report:

Man, has NotN been a big event! I didn't get many funds, but with the eggs secured? I have 178 eggs. I'm only 22 away from my goal! Now, I'll work on brewing bogsneak eggs, and then exchanging those and noc eggs for elemental ones!

Day ?? report:

Man, has NotN been a big event! I didn't get many funds, but with the eggs secured? I have 178 eggs. I'm only 22 away from my goal! Now, I'll work on brewing bogsneak eggs, and then exchanging those and noc eggs for elemental ones!

And this is it guys! I have gotten 200 eggs! And somehow not completely killed my funds. The main problem is that the diversity is highly skewed, so I'll be aiming for 14 of each elemental egg, but 16 fire, light, and wind eggs. This totals to 160 eggs. Then, I'll aim for 15 bog eggs, and 25 noc eggs for a total of 200! My main method of exchanging will be selling noc eggs on the AH, and purchasing elemental eggs as they sell!

And this is it guys! I have gotten 200 eggs! And somehow not completely killed my funds. The main problem is that the diversity is highly skewed, so I'll be aiming for 14 of each elemental egg, but 16 fire, light, and wind eggs. This totals to 160 eggs. Then, I'll aim for 15 bog eggs, and 25 noc eggs for a total of 200! My main method of exchanging will be selling noc eggs on the AH, and purchasing elemental eggs as they sell!
@Snivy88
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Snivy88
Can I be added to the pinglist?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Which one? Daily, or the hatch one?
@MangoLlama

Which one? Daily, or the hatch one?
@Snivy88
I guess both?
@Snivy88
I guess both?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7