Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52
Spiral eyes!! :D

(Huh, glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from bad loot and dodges =_=)

As for Marva.. Oh boy x3 I wonder what's gonna pop up this time. I can't wait.
Spiral eyes!! :D

(Huh, glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from bad loot and dodges =_=)

As for Marva.. Oh boy x3 I wonder what's gonna pop up this time. I can't wait.
I took quite a long hiatus and it's amazing to see how much progress you've made!!
I took quite a long hiatus and it's amazing to see how much progress you've made!!
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, It's May! Jeez, time is flying. To be honest, I still feel stuck in early 2018; where has the time gone?! Anyway, it is time for a new update. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/hPrDmlL.png[/img][/center] Again, most of my proceeds are from selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. Sales have definitely slowed down; there's a few pieces that sell very well, but since I prefer to buy them in bundles (those easier to snipe than individual pieces), I'm no stuck with quite a few of the less popular pieces that don't sell as fast. Before I stock up on new apparel, I want to try and get rid of them all. I also sold some Hibernal Den Items (mostly via the Items for Sale forum), a lv25 Gen1, and some individual pieces of high-value items (Maned Cobra, cycled out gem apparel, Marva's item, etc.) Additionally, I've decided to start selling food again. I've tried not to for the longest time, because prices have dropped so horribly, but not selling them earns me 0 profit, whereas selling them for lower than ideal prices at least gets me some profit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] This month I spent a lot of time leveling fodder (in preparation) for Earth's conquest push last week. I didn't get much loot as a result, but I've come to terms with my horrible luck by now, haha! [center][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Ambush][item=Primary Gene: Python?][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Salve Crate][item=Poisonous Crate][item=Redrock Keeper Crate][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] Not much other activity this week, other than doing some trades on the Items for Sale forum. Mostly Hibernal Den stuff, but also a few old skins/accents, I've finally found the energy to try and get rid off. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 2.3% (+ 1.8%) Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%)* Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%) Total: 87.8% (+ 1.8%) (*I've subtracted all the stacks I've retrieved from my vault from my 'hoard value' meaning I roughly broke even on hoard value this month.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] In the month of May I will try to prepare myself for FR's anniversary. I want to have lair space, money, Baldwin ingredients, gathering items, anything that might be necessary to obtain these new breeds. Other than that I'll try to spend time with my self, and give me some love. RL is being a pain in the butt right now, even more so than usual. And I need to take care of myself and make time for myself to avoid working myself into an early grave. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] Ancients..! What do you think of this new breed-type? I like, love even, the fact that they've decided to develop breeds that can be released at a more regular basis, due to not having all the apparel backlog. I must admit I was surprised to hear the backlog was still this large, despite them hiring new artists to work on the backlog last year. (You'd also think they'd prioritize other types of releases in the meantime, instead of continuously churning out even more apparel to add onto the backlog....) What I don't like is the genes and limited breeding, and even worse, the resetting all genes when breed-changing. It feels like such a waste to not be able to use all existing gene concepts on the new Ancients. I think it should be technically possible to have ancient breeds both wear 'modern' genes and ancient-exclusive genes. Did would also diminish the reason to reset the genes of a dragon, when breedchanging. Especially if the applied genes are compatible with the new breed the dragon is getting. Anyway, I love the idea, there's quite a few things about the ideas mentioned that I don't like, so I hope staff will listen to feedback and help improve the concept to make it a success. What do you guy think? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everyone,

It's May! Jeez, time is flying. To be honest, I still feel stuck in early 2018; where has the time gone?! Anyway, it is time for a new update.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
hPrDmlL.png

Again, most of my proceeds are from selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. Sales have definitely slowed down; there's a few pieces that sell very well, but since I prefer to buy them in bundles (those easier to snipe than individual pieces), I'm no stuck with quite a few of the less popular pieces that don't sell as fast. Before I stock up on new apparel, I want to try and get rid of them all.

I also sold some Hibernal Den Items (mostly via the Items for Sale forum), a lv25 Gen1, and some individual pieces of high-value items (Maned Cobra, cycled out gem apparel, Marva's item, etc.)

Additionally, I've decided to start selling food again. I've tried not to for the longest time, because prices have dropped so horribly, but not selling them earns me 0 profit, whereas selling them for lower than ideal prices at least gets me some profit.
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This month I spent a lot of time leveling fodder (in preparation) for Earth's conquest push last week. I didn't get much loot as a result, but I've come to terms with my horrible luck by now, haha!
Unhatched Light Egg Ambush Secondary Gene: Morph Salve Crate Poisonous Crate Redrock Keeper Crate Vista: Harpy's Roost

earthmid.png
Other activities

Not much other activity this week, other than doing some trades on the Items for Sale forum. Mostly Hibernal Den stuff, but also a few old skins/accents, I've finally found the energy to try and get rid off.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 2.3% (+ 1.8%)
Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%)*
Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%)
Total: 87.8% (+ 1.8%)

(*I've subtracted all the stacks I've retrieved from my vault from my 'hoard value' meaning I roughly broke even on hoard value this month.)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

In the month of May I will try to prepare myself for FR's anniversary. I want to have lair space, money, Baldwin ingredients, gathering items, anything that might be necessary to obtain these new breeds.

Other than that I'll try to spend time with my self, and give me some love. RL is being a pain in the butt right now, even more so than usual. And I need to take care of myself and make time for myself to avoid working myself into an early grave.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
Ancients..! What do you think of this new breed-type?

I like, love even, the fact that they've decided to develop breeds that can be released at a more regular basis, due to not having all the apparel backlog. I must admit I was surprised to hear the backlog was still this large, despite them hiring new artists to work on the backlog last year. (You'd also think they'd prioritize other types of releases in the meantime, instead of continuously churning out even more apparel to add onto the backlog....)

What I don't like is the genes and limited breeding, and even worse, the resetting all genes when breed-changing. It feels like such a waste to not be able to use all existing gene concepts on the new Ancients. I think it should be technically possible to have ancient breeds both wear 'modern' genes and ancient-exclusive genes. Did would also diminish the reason to reset the genes of a dragon, when breedchanging. Especially if the applied genes are compatible with the new breed the dragon is getting.

Anyway, I love the idea, there's quite a few things about the ideas mentioned that I don't like, so I hope staff will listen to feedback and help improve the concept to make it a success.

What do you guy think?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
I love the idea of ancients! I actually don't mind the lack of genes or apparel. I don't dress my dragons often anyway.
I love the idea of ancients! I actually don't mind the lack of genes or apparel. I don't dress my dragons often anyway.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
@gaia hey, I changed my username (formerly echolaliate), can you please update me in the pinglist?
@gaia hey, I changed my username (formerly echolaliate), can you please update me in the pinglist?
earth_3.png they/them
earth
frt+2

[/size][/columns]
I think the ancient breeds are a great idea for dragons you just don't have the time to gene/can't decide. I like it! I already know which ones I'm picking!

I think the ancient breeds are a great idea for dragons you just don't have the time to gene/can't decide. I like it! I already know which ones I'm picking!

Pinglist updated! :D

@blitzhund; which ones you'll be picking? You mean which dragons of yours you'll be breedchanging into ancients?
Pinglist updated! :D

@blitzhund; which ones you'll be picking? You mean which dragons of yours you'll be breedchanging into ancients?
Yes that's what I meant! I'm thinking of giving this girl a change: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38687498] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386875/38687498_350.png[/img] [/url] xDD I have so many similarly shaded dergs.
Yes that's what I meant!

I'm thinking of giving this girl a change:

38687498_350.png

xDD I have so many similarly shaded dergs.

@Gaia

Glad it's not only me who cannot believe it is already May! Anyways, please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to follow your journey in getting your imperial scrolls! :D
@Gaia

Glad it's not only me who cannot believe it is already May! Anyways, please add me to the pinglist! I'd love to follow your journey in getting your imperial scrolls! :D
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@blitzhund Ha, for a moment I thought I had missed some sort of major preview! >__< I'm not sure yet which dragon I'll be breedchanging, but I've got quite a few Gen1s that don't have any specific plans yet, so I'm sure it won't be too hard to find one I'll like as an ancient!

@icecreamdude26 It's crazy, right? Adding you right away; thank you for your interest! ^^
@blitzhund Ha, for a moment I thought I had missed some sort of major preview! >__< I'm not sure yet which dragon I'll be breedchanging, but I've got quite a few Gen1s that don't have any specific plans yet, so I'm sure it won't be too hard to find one I'll like as an ancient!

@icecreamdude26 It's crazy, right? Adding you right away; thank you for your interest! ^^
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52