Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Not a fan that it crashed the fodder market but I am pretty it'll normalize again in a few weeks. Also not a fan of the broken Gathering system and the egg trades... But I am really happy with the Den itself.

I am gonna go and have my permas in the Den and the fodder in the lair cause not having to feed anything but my trainers sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And I love the tabs. They finally crashed my pet peeve about not having more than one page of permas and I can be a lot more liberal with what I want to have in my lair and what not (still picky as hell but I dug out some old scries that I ditched because 'one page only'). Oh and I can finally separate the clan from the handful of dragons I kept for sentimental reasons and had wanted to exalt some day. Now the can sit in their own tab without being in my face.

Overall very happy with the update.
Not a fan that it crashed the fodder market but I am pretty it'll normalize again in a few weeks. Also not a fan of the broken Gathering system and the egg trades... But I am really happy with the Den itself.

I am gonna go and have my permas in the Den and the fodder in the lair cause not having to feed anything but my trainers sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And I love the tabs. They finally crashed my pet peeve about not having more than one page of permas and I can be a lot more liberal with what I want to have in my lair and what not (still picky as hell but I dug out some old scries that I ditched because 'one page only'). Oh and I can finally separate the clan from the handful of dragons I kept for sentimental reasons and had wanted to exalt some day. Now the can sit in their own tab without being in my face.

Overall very happy with the update.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo Agreed; those Dens got to get filled up at some point, which will help lower and stabilize the prices again. I think that will happen when people will start to sell their grown up fodder en masse wanting to replace them with new babyfodder, only to see that the price for them hasn't gone up all that much. Once they see the margin of profit is so small I'm sure many will decide it's not worth the effort.

(Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too)

I think after the SpringSwarm I will mostly try to fill my den spaces with grown up pre-levelled fodder, or if I'm lazy I'll just stick my own home-bred fodder in there to grow up, and wait for whatever the mini-fest is going to be for the summer.

And agreed; the eggs are are pain! I did end up turning in 3 (after I'd stubbornly been telling myself and others I would not spend my hard-earned eggs) because at some point I just got stuck. Ofcourse the day after, they expanded the amount of visible quests to 10. Now I have 4 or 5 egg quests looking it me, taunting me!

But considering the fact I have been contemplating selling my eggs to boost this quest, I thought to myself; if I use the Den wisely and flip enough fodder or buy enough cheap fodder to grow up without feeding and then exalt them for maximum profit, one day the investment will pay off............ one day >>'
@Katargo Agreed; those Dens got to get filled up at some point, which will help lower and stabilize the prices again. I think that will happen when people will start to sell their grown up fodder en masse wanting to replace them with new babyfodder, only to see that the price for them hasn't gone up all that much. Once they see the margin of profit is so small I'm sure many will decide it's not worth the effort.

(Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too)

I think after the SpringSwarm I will mostly try to fill my den spaces with grown up pre-levelled fodder, or if I'm lazy I'll just stick my own home-bred fodder in there to grow up, and wait for whatever the mini-fest is going to be for the summer.

And agreed; the eggs are are pain! I did end up turning in 3 (after I'd stubbornly been telling myself and others I would not spend my hard-earned eggs) because at some point I just got stuck. Ofcourse the day after, they expanded the amount of visible quests to 10. Now I have 4 or 5 egg quests looking it me, taunting me!

But considering the fact I have been contemplating selling my eggs to boost this quest, I thought to myself; if I use the Den wisely and flip enough fodder or buy enough cheap fodder to grow up without feeding and then exalt them for maximum profit, one day the investment will pay off............ one day >>'
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
[quote name="Gaia" date="2019-03-01 02:53:19" ] (Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too) [/quote] I snorted so hard on that one cause I can relate so much. I feel like 20-30% of my fodder was just adults that were way cheaper than the babies (I am still being stubborn and refuse to buy dragons above 5kt). Yeah I am not sure if I am gonna do the egg ones either. Sure they gonna pay off some day but that'll take somewhere between 100-200 days (100 if we assume 200kt per egg and 2kt profit per fodder) and just ... no I don't think so. Maybe when I have my 100% Bestiary and am back on a comfortable 100+kg, but not now.
Gaia wrote on 2019-03-01 02:53:19:
I snorted so hard on that one cause I can relate so much. I feel like 20-30% of my fodder was just adults that were way cheaper than the babies (I am still being stubborn and refuse to buy dragons above 5kt).

Yeah I am not sure if I am gonna do the egg ones either. Sure they gonna pay off some day but that'll take somewhere between 100-200 days (100 if we assume 200kt per egg and 2kt profit per fodder) and just ... no I don't think so. Maybe when I have my 100% Bestiary and am back on a comfortable 100+kg, but not now.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Trying to gather for common stuff for the HDQs has been really really frustrating indeed. I shouldn't take ages to get 15 of a very common (1-2 star item). Gathering has been trolling me pretty hard, every time I start on a new thing I get the first 10/15 really quickly, but them the last 5 or so takes over a week.

I do really like the quests tho, they are really good and it's really fun to unlock them and feel like I'm progressing in a meaningful way. I hope they do similar things like this in the future or other things instead of just a pure currency unlock system. I would like 1-2 more nests now that I'm actually using them :'D

I also hope the WC scrolls show up soon, my dragon money wallet is itching for me to dump all my gems into WC scroll investments.
Trying to gather for common stuff for the HDQs has been really really frustrating indeed. I shouldn't take ages to get 15 of a very common (1-2 star item). Gathering has been trolling me pretty hard, every time I start on a new thing I get the first 10/15 really quickly, but them the last 5 or so takes over a week.

I do really like the quests tho, they are really good and it's really fun to unlock them and feel like I'm progressing in a meaningful way. I hope they do similar things like this in the future or other things instead of just a pure currency unlock system. I would like 1-2 more nests now that I'm actually using them :'D

I also hope the WC scrolls show up soon, my dragon money wallet is itching for me to dump all my gems into WC scroll investments.
sQ35KLV.png
I'm back after a long time, wow I missed so much. Great loot, Gaia! (THOSE EGGSS!)

I'm back after a long time, wow I missed so much. Great loot, Gaia! (THOSE EGGSS!)

My Forum
Wishlist
Important List 1
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, It's (almost) a new month, and thus time for a new update. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/efWulhE.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/137SOic.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/KoYQj8E.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/7FfEPnL.png[/img][/center] *multiple screenshots this month, because I retrieved my profits a few times before the end to buy as many WC scrolls as I could I have been mostly selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. While it's not the most profitable method it is definitely a good way to convert treasure to gems, earn a gem here and there, and I guess most importantly, keep my AH ledger moving. Without the apparel, I only would've sold a handful of items at most during the entire month. Selling a couple auctions each day gives a sense of progress, which is very welcome! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] I'm afraid I sort've crashed and burned during the Springswarm when it comes to the coliseum. I trained 7 or 8 dragons to level 25, plus a bunch of fodder to level 10 by Saturday. Despite that, I didn't get a single worthy drop during my efforts, which frustrated me beyond believe, and I ended up not going into the coliseum at all anymore the second half of the mini-fest, despite having more than a dozen dragons still to train to 25. After the Springswarm the coliseum kept frustrating me, with constant dodges and bad loot. During MistJam I finally managed to get a couple of the new Vials, and a Crowned Roc familiar, but not much else. I hope this is the silence before the storm, sorta speak, and my luck will turn soon. [center][item=Crowned Roc][item=Featherback boar][item=Ambush][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Mossy cerdae crate][item=brilliantpsywyrm crate][item=Poisonous Crate][item=Sunspot cloud crate][item=Sunspot cloud crate][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] The timing ended up being perfect; I had only just sold my last WC scroll the month before, when WC scrolls cycled in again this month. While I had already started looking for people to trade my treasure for gems with, I still had 100 million treasure to convert by the time they cycled in, and I think I got very lucky to find people still selling at 1:1000. I used ever penny I had (after all was said and done I had 2 gems and 20k treasure to my name! O_o) and bought 304 WC scrolls. In a way, it is very pleasing to see that after one cycling period of the WC scrolls, my savings increased from 127 WC scrolls to 304. After they cycled out I managed to save up about 3500 gems and 1.1million treasure. Enough to make me feel safe, should a new breed (ha, who am I kidding?!) or something like that be released. I will need to sell my WC scrolls when Dappervolk goes live though, as I have been able to find a few sellers for Alpha and KS stuff (only the Celestial Egg still to find!) and I'll need my funds to seal those deals. but for now, I hope WC will appreciate in value a good bit, and that DV's launch will not be too soon. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 0.5% (- 74.3%) Hoard value: 9.5% (+ 0.2%) Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%) Total: 86.0% (+ 1.9%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] Next month I hope to re-find my coli-mojo. It has been super frustrating to spend so much time in the coliseum and getting so little in return. And I know the only way to increase my chance of getting decent loot, is to continue to farm. I quite enjoyed investing in those treasure apparels, but I have noticed some pieces sell a lot quicker than others. So I am done buying bundles, and instead will wait for the current pieces I have leftover to sell, and maybe if I happen to wander into the treasure MP, I'll pick up some individual pieces that I am currently sold out on. That being said; these types of investments won't make me rich, so I'll need to step up my game on my other income strategies; training those Gen1s I have to level 25 to resell, get my marketplace thread up and running properly, and perhaps finding new ways to make some moolah too. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] April Fool's! Tomorrow will be April 1st, meaning it is time for Marva to come out of hiding and do one of her tricks. What do you expect/hope/think it will be this year? I don't care much, I just hope it's familiars! I only have 10 unawakened familiars left, so anything new will be greatly appreciated. That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everyone,

It's (almost) a new month, and thus time for a new update.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
efWulhE.png
137SOic.png
KoYQj8E.png
7FfEPnL.png

*multiple screenshots this month, because I retrieved my profits a few times before the end to buy as many WC scrolls as I could

I have been mostly selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. While it's not the most profitable method it is definitely a good way to convert treasure to gems, earn a gem here and there, and I guess most importantly, keep my AH ledger moving. Without the apparel, I only would've sold a handful of items at most during the entire month. Selling a couple auctions each day gives a sense of progress, which is very welcome!
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
I'm afraid I sort've crashed and burned during the Springswarm when it comes to the coliseum. I trained 7 or 8 dragons to level 25, plus a bunch of fodder to level 10 by Saturday. Despite that, I didn't get a single worthy drop during my efforts, which frustrated me beyond believe, and I ended up not going into the coliseum at all anymore the second half of the mini-fest, despite having more than a dozen dragons still to train to 25.

After the Springswarm the coliseum kept frustrating me, with constant dodges and bad loot. During MistJam I finally managed to get a couple of the new Vials, and a Crowned Roc familiar, but not much else. I hope this is the silence before the storm, sorta speak, and my luck will turn soon.

earthmid.png
Other activities

The timing ended up being perfect; I had only just sold my last WC scroll the month before, when WC scrolls cycled in again this month. While I had already started looking for people to trade my treasure for gems with, I still had 100 million treasure to convert by the time they cycled in, and I think I got very lucky to find people still selling at 1:1000.

I used ever penny I had (after all was said and done I had 2 gems and 20k treasure to my name! O_o) and bought 304 WC scrolls. In a way, it is very pleasing to see that after one cycling period of the WC scrolls, my savings increased from 127 WC scrolls to 304. After they cycled out I managed to save up about 3500 gems and 1.1million treasure. Enough to make me feel safe, should a new breed (ha, who am I kidding?!) or something like that be released.

I will need to sell my WC scrolls when Dappervolk goes live though, as I have been able to find a few sellers for Alpha and KS stuff (only the Celestial Egg still to find!) and I'll need my funds to seal those deals. but for now, I hope WC will appreciate in value a good bit, and that DV's launch will not be too soon.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 0.5% (- 74.3%)
Hoard value: 9.5% (+ 0.2%)
Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%)
Total: 86.0% (+ 1.9%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month I hope to re-find my coli-mojo. It has been super frustrating to spend so much time in the coliseum and getting so little in return. And I know the only way to increase my chance of getting decent loot, is to continue to farm.

I quite enjoyed investing in those treasure apparels, but I have noticed some pieces sell a lot quicker than others. So I am done buying bundles, and instead will wait for the current pieces I have leftover to sell, and maybe if I happen to wander into the treasure MP, I'll pick up some individual pieces that I am currently sold out on.
That being said; these types of investments won't make me rich, so I'll need to step up my game on my other income strategies; training those Gen1s I have to level 25 to resell, get my marketplace thread up and running properly, and perhaps finding new ways to make some moolah too.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
April Fool's! Tomorrow will be April 1st, meaning it is time for Marva to come out of hiding and do one of her tricks. What do you expect/hope/think it will be this year?
I don't care much, I just hope it's familiars! I only have 10 unawakened familiars left, so anything new will be greatly appreciated.

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg and Kickstarter Code: Creature Tamer
Spiral eyes!! :D

(Huh, glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from bad loot and dodges =_=)

As for Marva.. Oh boy x3 I wonder what's gonna pop up this time. I can't wait.
Spiral eyes!! :D

(Huh, glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from bad loot and dodges =_=)

As for Marva.. Oh boy x3 I wonder what's gonna pop up this time. I can't wait.
My Forum
Wishlist
Important List 1
I took quite a long hiatus and it's amazing to see how much progress you've made!!
I took quite a long hiatus and it's amazing to see how much progress you've made!!
9D8YYS1.png
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, It's May! Jeez, time is flying. To be honest, I still feel stuck in early 2018; where has the time gone?! Anyway, it is time for a new update. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/hPrDmlL.png[/img][/center] Again, most of my proceeds are from selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. Sales have definitely slowed down; there's a few pieces that sell very well, but since I prefer to buy them in bundles (those easier to snipe than individual pieces), I'm no stuck with quite a few of the less popular pieces that don't sell as fast. Before I stock up on new apparel, I want to try and get rid of them all. I also sold some Hibernal Den Items (mostly via the Items for Sale forum), a lv25 Gen1, and some individual pieces of high-value items (Maned Cobra, cycled out gem apparel, Marva's item, etc.) Additionally, I've decided to start selling food again. I've tried not to for the longest time, because prices have dropped so horribly, but not selling them earns me 0 profit, whereas selling them for lower than ideal prices at least gets me some profit. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] This month I spent a lot of time leveling fodder (in preparation) for Earth's conquest push last week. I didn't get much loot as a result, but I've come to terms with my horrible luck by now, haha! [center][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Ambush][item=Primary Gene: Python?][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Salve Crate][item=Poisonous Crate][item=Redrock Keeper Crate][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] Not much other activity this week, other than doing some trades on the Items for Sale forum. Mostly Hibernal Den stuff, but also a few old skins/accents, I've finally found the energy to try and get rid off. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 2.3% (+ 1.8%) Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%)* Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%) Total: 87.8% (+ 1.8%) (*I've subtracted all the stacks I've retrieved from my vault from my 'hoard value' meaning I roughly broke even on hoard value this month.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] In the month of May I will try to prepare myself for FR's anniversary. I want to have lair space, money, Baldwin ingredients, gathering items, anything that might be necessary to obtain these new breeds. Other than that I'll try to spend time with my self, and give me some love. RL is being a pain in the butt right now, even more so than usual. And I need to take care of myself and make time for myself to avoid working myself into an early grave. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] Ancients..! What do you think of this new breed-type? I like, love even, the fact that they've decided to develop breeds that can be released at a more regular basis, due to not having all the apparel backlog. I must admit I was surprised to hear the backlog was still this large, despite them hiring new artists to work on the backlog last year. (You'd also think they'd prioritize other types of releases in the meantime, instead of continuously churning out even more apparel to add onto the backlog....) What I don't like is the genes and limited breeding, and even worse, the resetting all genes when breed-changing. It feels like such a waste to not be able to use all existing gene concepts on the new Ancients. I think it should be technically possible to have ancient breeds both wear 'modern' genes and ancient-exclusive genes. Did would also diminish the reason to reset the genes of a dragon, when breedchanging. Especially if the applied genes are compatible with the new breed the dragon is getting. Anyway, I love the idea, there's quite a few things about the ideas mentioned that I don't like, so I hope staff will listen to feedback and help improve the concept to make it a success. What do you guy think? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everyone,

It's May! Jeez, time is flying. To be honest, I still feel stuck in early 2018; where has the time gone?! Anyway, it is time for a new update.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
hPrDmlL.png

Again, most of my proceeds are from selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. Sales have definitely slowed down; there's a few pieces that sell very well, but since I prefer to buy them in bundles (those easier to snipe than individual pieces), I'm no stuck with quite a few of the less popular pieces that don't sell as fast. Before I stock up on new apparel, I want to try and get rid of them all.

I also sold some Hibernal Den Items (mostly via the Items for Sale forum), a lv25 Gen1, and some individual pieces of high-value items (Maned Cobra, cycled out gem apparel, Marva's item, etc.)

Additionally, I've decided to start selling food again. I've tried not to for the longest time, because prices have dropped so horribly, but not selling them earns me 0 profit, whereas selling them for lower than ideal prices at least gets me some profit.
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This month I spent a lot of time leveling fodder (in preparation) for Earth's conquest push last week. I didn't get much loot as a result, but I've come to terms with my horrible luck by now, haha!

earthmid.png
Other activities

Not much other activity this week, other than doing some trades on the Items for Sale forum. Mostly Hibernal Den stuff, but also a few old skins/accents, I've finally found the energy to try and get rid off.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 2.3% (+ 1.8%)
Hoard value: 9.5% (+/- 0.0%)*
Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%)
Total: 87.8% (+ 1.8%)

(*I've subtracted all the stacks I've retrieved from my vault from my 'hoard value' meaning I roughly broke even on hoard value this month.)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

In the month of May I will try to prepare myself for FR's anniversary. I want to have lair space, money, Baldwin ingredients, gathering items, anything that might be necessary to obtain these new breeds.

Other than that I'll try to spend time with my self, and give me some love. RL is being a pain in the butt right now, even more so than usual. And I need to take care of myself and make time for myself to avoid working myself into an early grave.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
Ancients..! What do you think of this new breed-type?

I like, love even, the fact that they've decided to develop breeds that can be released at a more regular basis, due to not having all the apparel backlog. I must admit I was surprised to hear the backlog was still this large, despite them hiring new artists to work on the backlog last year. (You'd also think they'd prioritize other types of releases in the meantime, instead of continuously churning out even more apparel to add onto the backlog....)

What I don't like is the genes and limited breeding, and even worse, the resetting all genes when breed-changing. It feels like such a waste to not be able to use all existing gene concepts on the new Ancients. I think it should be technically possible to have ancient breeds both wear 'modern' genes and ancient-exclusive genes. Did would also diminish the reason to reset the genes of a dragon, when breedchanging. Especially if the applied genes are compatible with the new breed the dragon is getting.

Anyway, I love the idea, there's quite a few things about the ideas mentioned that I don't like, so I hope staff will listen to feedback and help improve the concept to make it a success.

What do you guy think?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
Volunteer Moderator:
I love the idea of ancients! I actually don't mind the lack of genes or apparel. I don't dress my dragons often anyway.
I love the idea of ancients! I actually don't mind the lack of genes or apparel. I don't dress my dragons often anyway.
9D8YYS1.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47