Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Imperial Scroll Quest
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52
@BrinBellway
There's someone named barrytoe on tumblr singlehandedly raising the egg prices rn, they've bought like 1,000 or something
@BrinBellway
There's someone named barrytoe on tumblr singlehandedly raising the egg prices rn, they've bought like 1,000 or something
@Ambercat12

Ah, I see.

(While I am on Tumblr, I don't really follow the FR community there, so I hadn't heard of this person. Earning 500kg in 31 weeks is pretty impressive!)
@Ambercat12

Ah, I see.

(While I am on Tumblr, I don't really follow the FR community there, so I hadn't heard of this person. Earning 500kg in 31 weeks is pretty impressive!)
eimdef.gif
IKR! Makes me look like an amateur, ha!
IKR! Makes me look like an amateur, ha!
[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, Another month has passed. I can gladly say I am back in the full swing of things (as far as real life allows). [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/0nplS9I.png[/img][/center] During the first weeks of February, I sold off my very last Wildclaw scrolls, which caused a nice high revenue for this month, but I think will only show the contrast next month and the months to follow, when such high numbers are lacking. Luckily the Hibernal Den Quest items seem to be in quite high demand, and I hope to be able to profit off of that for a few more weeks to come. Apart from Wildclaw Scrolls and HDQ items, I've decided to take a bit of risk, by sniping items of the treasure MP and selling them for gems on the AH. So far, there isn't much profit to speak off, but I guess you could say I am exchanging my treasure for gems at a favourable rate. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] This month I tried to balance renewed energy to farm with not getting too burned out in anticipation of next month's SpringSwarm mini-fest. That being said, I did a lot of fodder leveling, and generic farming thanks to the Hibernal Den, but sadly don't have too flashy a loot*. [center][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Shellion Crate][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Ruby webwing crate][item=Steel crate][item=Mantarune][item=Rally][item=Ambush][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Tigerblood Foo Crate][item=Tatterwing Carcass Crate][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Redrock Keeper Crate][item=Primary Gene: Python][/center] (*It is that my notes tell me I got two eggs to drop this month; I don't remember it.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] The Hibernal Den gave me (and I think many other players) renewed energy and purpose. I've been unlocking the item slots at a steady pace (100 item slots left), and filling them up with either cheap babyfodder or level 10 adult fodder. The pre-levelled fodder I am planning on using whenever Earth has a conquest or when two other flights are battling it out and the prices rise. The babyfodder is more short term; Thanks to the Hibernal Den the price of hatchlings is already incredibly high (luckily adult fodder prices; not so much). I expect both hatchling and adult prices to rise even further when Springswarm comes around and boosts the coliseum experience earned. Because I don't want to pay those high prices for fodder during SpringSwarm, I'm using my Hibernal Den to stock up on fodder that I won't have to feed. Win-win! After deliberating for a long time, I have decided to re-open my sales and services shop that I have run since 2014. At some point it became too much to keep the thread up to date, as I had listed every single familiar and apparel piece I had. I ditched a large majority of the stock, that made it such a pain to keep track off, added some new things (such as Hibernal Den Quest items) and voilà: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2624516]Gaia's Plentiful Market[/url] reborn! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 74.8% (+ 4.2%) Hoard value: 9.3% (+ 0.2%) Investments: 0.0.% (- 3.0%)* Total: 84.1% (+ 1.4%) *Because I often snipe before I think, it is too much of a hassle to keep track of all the small investments I make. Especially considering that the marketplace does not have a purchase history. Additionally, the turnover is relatively quick; while this month posed an initial investment, I expect sales and new investments next month, which should balance each other out. Therefore I will remove the 'investments' ledger in the overview, until such a time Wildclaw Scrolls return [s]from the war[/s] or other opportunities arise that require heavy long-term investments. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] Next month, I will mostly be focusing on the Springswarm mini-holiday and Mistral Jamboree. I tallied up and I will have between 20 and 25 dragons to train to level 25 while the exp bonus lasts. I also have about 120 fodder (hopefully 150 by that time) to level for some additional profit. Another thing that I am/will be doing that will most definitely impact the progress of this quest is Dappervolk. For those of you who don't know; Dappervolk is a pet and avatar site, with some have RPG elements. It is currently under closed development, but last year it had opened up the site for beta testing. While it isn't by any means perfect, I really enjoy it, and can't wait for the site to re-open the doors for official launch. But I am a completionist, and while I was trying hard not to focus on it for this game, I can't stop myself from wanting to complete the pet collection. Sadly, though, I couldn't back the Kickstarter because of my financial means, and I didn't know about the game when it was in it's alpha phase. There were both alpha tester gifts and an alpha phase support bundle. All of these contained exclusive pets (8 in total). That I must collect. So after a lot of deliberating, I have decided, with a heavy heart, that I will be using the funds I've gathered so far to try and by those pets while they are still around and affordable-ish. While I hope it won't, I think chances are fairly certain this side-quest will use up most, if not all of my current funds. It'll be a huge set-back, because it took me 1.5 years (plus 4 years of building up a nice hoard) to get this far, and it'll be hard having to start up from scratch again, having no initial funds to, for example, invest in WC scrolls, should they cycle in again. But considering that I haven't used any of my saved up limited items (such as Light Sprite and Sunchaser Jewelry) and still managed to get this far in my savings, I am positive I will be able to do it again. It'll just prolong the quest by a year or two. (That being said, I do hope WC scrolls cycle in like tomorrow, so that I can still do one quick last investment and at least get a 10% ROI to fatten my purse a little.) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] Hibernal Den! Now that it is here, and we've been able to play around with it for a few weeks, how do you feel it about? I am surprised at my own positive stance. I was quite averse to having slots being purchasable with gems (as if the gem to treasure ratio isn't high enough already), but 100 slots times 50 gems per slot, only amounts to 5000 gems. I might end up buying them myself! And it really helps that there's 300 slots that can be unlocked with anything but gems! I like that there's a wide variety of items needed, from coliseum, to gathering*, to Swipp and Baldwin, to the marketplace. As mentioned above I've already started using the Hibernal Den to make more profit. Before the Hibernal Den (oh the nostalgia) I already used my large lair to stock up on fodder (both pre-leveled and baby). But being able to do so with a (potential) total of 405 more spaces and without having to feed them; there's a lot of potential for increased profit margins. *Sadly, these gathering quests make it very painfully clear how broken the Gathering system is. Especially for older players who have reached higher levels in the different gathering professions. How can it be that being level 40 in Insect Catching, spending 17 gathering turns a day consecutively for over two weeks, doesn't result in 15 measly Hardshells? I was lucky that I hadn't hoardsold anything in half a decade and had a couple laying around. But even after 5 years of varied gathering, I only had 40 or so to my name. That's not a lot. Especially considering they're a two-star rarity item that has been around since the very beginning of the game! I really hope a revamp for the Gathering system is coming soon, and that it'll be good! Getting more common drops with higher food points isn't all that beneficial if you consider I don't need food points for these quests, for Baldwin or for Swipp. I need specific items and those specific items aren't dropping, because the pool of possible items is too large, and the amount of items I get each turn too small. *sigh* Okay - rant over! So what about you? Have you already unlocked a couple of Hibernal Den slots? And do you see yourself using it a lot in the future? That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everyone,

Another month has passed. I can gladly say I am back in the full swing of things (as far as real life allows).
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
0nplS9I.png

During the first weeks of February, I sold off my very last Wildclaw scrolls, which caused a nice high revenue for this month, but I think will only show the contrast next month and the months to follow, when such high numbers are lacking. Luckily the Hibernal Den Quest items seem to be in quite high demand, and I hope to be able to profit off of that for a few more weeks to come.

Apart from Wildclaw Scrolls and HDQ items, I've decided to take a bit of risk, by sniping items of the treasure MP and selling them for gems on the AH. So far, there isn't much profit to speak off, but I guess you could say I am exchanging my treasure for gems at a favourable rate.
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
This month I tried to balance renewed energy to farm with not getting too burned out in anticipation of next month's SpringSwarm mini-fest. That being said, I did a lot of fodder leveling, and generic farming thanks to the Hibernal Den, but sadly don't have too flashy a loot*.
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Shellion Crate Swamp Kelpie Mane Shadow Runestone Ruby Webwing Crate Steel Crate Mantarune Rally Ambush Primary Gene: Python Tigerblood Foo Crate Tatterwing Carcass Crate Primary Gene: Python Redrock Keeper Crate Primary Gene: Python

(*It is that my notes tell me I got two eggs to drop this month; I don't remember it.)
earthmid.png
Other activities

The Hibernal Den gave me (and I think many other players) renewed energy and purpose. I've been unlocking the item slots at a steady pace (100 item slots left), and filling them up with either cheap babyfodder or level 10 adult fodder. The pre-levelled fodder I am planning on using whenever Earth has a conquest or when two other flights are battling it out and the prices rise. The babyfodder is more short term; Thanks to the Hibernal Den the price of hatchlings is already incredibly high (luckily adult fodder prices; not so much). I expect both hatchling and adult prices to rise even further when Springswarm comes around and boosts the coliseum experience earned. Because I don't want to pay those high prices for fodder during SpringSwarm, I'm using my Hibernal Den to stock up on fodder that I won't have to feed. Win-win!

After deliberating for a long time, I have decided to re-open my sales and services shop that I have run since 2014. At some point it became too much to keep the thread up to date, as I had listed every single familiar and apparel piece I had. I ditched a large majority of the stock, that made it such a pain to keep track off, added some new things (such as Hibernal Den Quest items) and voilà: Gaia's Plentiful Market reborn!

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 74.8% (+ 4.2%)
Hoard value: 9.3% (+ 0.2%)
Investments: 0.0.% (- 3.0%)*
Total: 84.1% (+ 1.4%)

*Because I often snipe before I think, it is too much of a hassle to keep track of all the small investments I make. Especially considering that the marketplace does not have a purchase history. Additionally, the turnover is relatively quick; while this month posed an initial investment, I expect sales and new investments next month, which should balance each other out. Therefore I will remove the 'investments' ledger in the overview, until such a time Wildclaw Scrolls return from the war or other opportunities arise that require heavy long-term investments.
earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month, I will mostly be focusing on the Springswarm mini-holiday and Mistral Jamboree. I tallied up and I will have between 20 and 25 dragons to train to level 25 while the exp bonus lasts. I also have about 120 fodder (hopefully 150 by that time) to level for some additional profit.

Another thing that I am/will be doing that will most definitely impact the progress of this quest is Dappervolk. For those of you who don't know; Dappervolk is a pet and avatar site, with some have RPG elements. It is currently under closed development, but last year it had opened up the site for beta testing. While it isn't by any means perfect, I really enjoy it, and can't wait for the site to re-open the doors for official launch.

But I am a completionist, and while I was trying hard not to focus on it for this game, I can't stop myself from wanting to complete the pet collection. Sadly, though, I couldn't back the Kickstarter because of my financial means, and I didn't know about the game when it was in it's alpha phase. There were both alpha tester gifts and an alpha phase support bundle. All of these contained exclusive pets (8 in total). That I must collect.

So after a lot of deliberating, I have decided, with a heavy heart, that I will be using the funds I've gathered so far to try and by those pets while they are still around and affordable-ish. While I hope it won't, I think chances are fairly certain this side-quest will use up most, if not all of my current funds.

It'll be a huge set-back, because it took me 1.5 years (plus 4 years of building up a nice hoard) to get this far, and it'll be hard having to start up from scratch again, having no initial funds to, for example, invest in WC scrolls, should they cycle in again. But considering that I haven't used any of my saved up limited items (such as Light Sprite and Sunchaser Jewelry) and still managed to get this far in my savings, I am positive I will be able to do it again. It'll just prolong the quest by a year or two.

(That being said, I do hope WC scrolls cycle in like tomorrow, so that I can still do one quick last investment and at least get a 10% ROI to fatten my purse a little.)
earthmid.png
Question of the month
Hibernal Den! Now that it is here, and we've been able to play around with it for a few weeks, how do you feel it about?

I am surprised at my own positive stance. I was quite averse to having slots being purchasable with gems (as if the gem to treasure ratio isn't high enough already), but 100 slots times 50 gems per slot, only amounts to 5000 gems. I might end up buying them myself! And it really helps that there's 300 slots that can be unlocked with anything but gems! I like that there's a wide variety of items needed, from coliseum, to gathering*, to Swipp and Baldwin, to the marketplace.

As mentioned above I've already started using the Hibernal Den to make more profit. Before the Hibernal Den (oh the nostalgia) I already used my large lair to stock up on fodder (both pre-leveled and baby). But being able to do so with a (potential) total of 405 more spaces and without having to feed them; there's a lot of potential for increased profit margins.

*Sadly, these gathering quests make it very painfully clear how broken the Gathering system is. Especially for older players who have reached higher levels in the different gathering professions.

How can it be that being level 40 in Insect Catching, spending 17 gathering turns a day consecutively for over two weeks, doesn't result in 15 measly Hardshells? I was lucky that I hadn't hoardsold anything in half a decade and had a couple laying around. But even after 5 years of varied gathering, I only had 40 or so to my name. That's not a lot. Especially considering they're a two-star rarity item that has been around since the very beginning of the game!

I really hope a revamp for the Gathering system is coming soon, and that it'll be good! Getting more common drops with higher food points isn't all that beneficial if you consider I don't need food points for these quests, for Baldwin or for Swipp. I need specific items and those specific items aren't dropping, because the pool of possible items is too large, and the amount of items I get each turn too small. *sigh* Okay - rant over!

So what about you? Have you already unlocked a couple of Hibernal Den slots? And do you see yourself using it a lot in the future?

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine
@ladylilitu
@LightningShatter
@mayanaz
@Alphaeon
@Tufira
@Inkbrush
@Iceex
@PixelSpiral
@Neptunite
@phandalin
@Katargo
@GlitterDCMarvel
@Kiowa
@depinvenom
@Hainu
@pulses
@CelesteNova
@Wianes
@boi
@Youmeanies
@blitzhund
@megalizardon4736
@Dandie
@ShianneJanelle
@Lunamore
@inkandbone
@Cyrx
@Bumpsly
@Naahva
@AlbinoWerewolf
@buythestars
@PinesAwait
@echolaliate
@Zac
@Cotera
@Jaspernoir
@SpiceCookie
@BerryPop
@aleksey
@Sealterbloind
@Drakeswing
@techmess
@FrostDragonRose
@Aersolace
@TrustRae
@Utahraptor93
@Featherycats
@TheClassCalico
@Zaharawolfkin
@Jinoga
@Vauvenal
@take2thesky
@Sawvren
@smolelf
@Pleasant
Not a fan that it crashed the fodder market but I am pretty it'll normalize again in a few weeks. Also not a fan of the broken Gathering system and the egg trades... But I am really happy with the Den itself.

I am gonna go and have my permas in the Den and the fodder in the lair cause not having to feed anything but my trainers sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And I love the tabs. They finally crashed my pet peeve about not having more than one page of permas and I can be a lot more liberal with what I want to have in my lair and what not (still picky as hell but I dug out some old scries that I ditched because 'one page only'). Oh and I can finally separate the clan from the handful of dragons I kept for sentimental reasons and had wanted to exalt some day. Now the can sit in their own tab without being in my face.

Overall very happy with the update.
Not a fan that it crashed the fodder market but I am pretty it'll normalize again in a few weeks. Also not a fan of the broken Gathering system and the egg trades... But I am really happy with the Den itself.

I am gonna go and have my permas in the Den and the fodder in the lair cause not having to feed anything but my trainers sounds like a pretty good idea to me. And I love the tabs. They finally crashed my pet peeve about not having more than one page of permas and I can be a lot more liberal with what I want to have in my lair and what not (still picky as hell but I dug out some old scries that I ditched because 'one page only'). Oh and I can finally separate the clan from the handful of dragons I kept for sentimental reasons and had wanted to exalt some day. Now the can sit in their own tab without being in my face.

Overall very happy with the update.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo Agreed; those Dens got to get filled up at some point, which will help lower and stabilize the prices again. I think that will happen when people will start to sell their grown up fodder en masse wanting to replace them with new babyfodder, only to see that the price for them hasn't gone up all that much. Once they see the margin of profit is so small I'm sure many will decide it's not worth the effort.

(Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too)

I think after the SpringSwarm I will mostly try to fill my den spaces with grown up pre-levelled fodder, or if I'm lazy I'll just stick my own home-bred fodder in there to grow up, and wait for whatever the mini-fest is going to be for the summer.

And agreed; the eggs are are pain! I did end up turning in 3 (after I'd stubbornly been telling myself and others I would not spend my hard-earned eggs) because at some point I just got stuck. Ofcourse the day after, they expanded the amount of visible quests to 10. Now I have 4 or 5 egg quests looking it me, taunting me!

But considering the fact I have been contemplating selling my eggs to boost this quest, I thought to myself; if I use the Den wisely and flip enough fodder or buy enough cheap fodder to grow up without feeding and then exalt them for maximum profit, one day the investment will pay off............ one day >>'
@Katargo Agreed; those Dens got to get filled up at some point, which will help lower and stabilize the prices again. I think that will happen when people will start to sell their grown up fodder en masse wanting to replace them with new babyfodder, only to see that the price for them hasn't gone up all that much. Once they see the margin of profit is so small I'm sure many will decide it's not worth the effort.

(Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too)

I think after the SpringSwarm I will mostly try to fill my den spaces with grown up pre-levelled fodder, or if I'm lazy I'll just stick my own home-bred fodder in there to grow up, and wait for whatever the mini-fest is going to be for the summer.

And agreed; the eggs are are pain! I did end up turning in 3 (after I'd stubbornly been telling myself and others I would not spend my hard-earned eggs) because at some point I just got stuck. Ofcourse the day after, they expanded the amount of visible quests to 10. Now I have 4 or 5 egg quests looking it me, taunting me!

But considering the fact I have been contemplating selling my eggs to boost this quest, I thought to myself; if I use the Den wisely and flip enough fodder or buy enough cheap fodder to grow up without feeding and then exalt them for maximum profit, one day the investment will pay off............ one day >>'
[quote name="Gaia" date="2019-03-01 02:53:19" ] (Fun fact - I sniped multiple adults 'accidentally' while trying to snipe cheap fodder, and they were a lot easier to catch too) [/quote] I snorted so hard on that one cause I can relate so much. I feel like 20-30% of my fodder was just adults that were way cheaper than the babies (I am still being stubborn and refuse to buy dragons above 5kt). Yeah I am not sure if I am gonna do the egg ones either. Sure they gonna pay off some day but that'll take somewhere between 100-200 days (100 if we assume 200kt per egg and 2kt profit per fodder) and just ... no I don't think so. Maybe when I have my 100% Bestiary and am back on a comfortable 100+kg, but not now.
Gaia wrote on 2019-03-01 02:53:19:
I snorted so hard on that one cause I can relate so much. I feel like 20-30% of my fodder was just adults that were way cheaper than the babies (I am still being stubborn and refuse to buy dragons above 5kt).

Yeah I am not sure if I am gonna do the egg ones either. Sure they gonna pay off some day but that'll take somewhere between 100-200 days (100 if we assume 200kt per egg and 2kt profit per fodder) and just ... no I don't think so. Maybe when I have my 100% Bestiary and am back on a comfortable 100+kg, but not now.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Trying to gather for common stuff for the HDQs has been really really frustrating indeed. I shouldn't take ages to get 15 of a very common (1-2 star item). Gathering has been trolling me pretty hard, every time I start on a new thing I get the first 10/15 really quickly, but them the last 5 or so takes over a week.

I do really like the quests tho, they are really good and it's really fun to unlock them and feel like I'm progressing in a meaningful way. I hope they do similar things like this in the future or other things instead of just a pure currency unlock system. I would like 1-2 more nests now that I'm actually using them :'D

I also hope the WC scrolls show up soon, my dragon money wallet is itching for me to dump all my gems into WC scroll investments.
Trying to gather for common stuff for the HDQs has been really really frustrating indeed. I shouldn't take ages to get 15 of a very common (1-2 star item). Gathering has been trolling me pretty hard, every time I start on a new thing I get the first 10/15 really quickly, but them the last 5 or so takes over a week.

I do really like the quests tho, they are really good and it's really fun to unlock them and feel like I'm progressing in a meaningful way. I hope they do similar things like this in the future or other things instead of just a pure currency unlock system. I would like 1-2 more nests now that I'm actually using them :'D

I also hope the WC scrolls show up soon, my dragon money wallet is itching for me to dump all my gems into WC scroll investments.
................... 760.png
2024 - Bone Fiend & Cog Frog
910.png
I'm back after a long time, wow I missed so much. Great loot, Gaia! (THOSE EGGSS!)

I'm back after a long time, wow I missed so much. Great loot, Gaia! (THOSE EGGSS!)

[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/oummgrma2dntglw/earthtop.png[/img] [size=5][i]Progress update [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone, It's (almost) a new month, and thus time for a new update. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Auction House Sales[/i][/center] [center][img]https://imgur.com/efWulhE.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/137SOic.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/KoYQj8E.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/7FfEPnL.png[/img][/center] *multiple screenshots this month, because I retrieved my profits a few times before the end to buy as many WC scrolls as I could I have been mostly selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. While it's not the most profitable method it is definitely a good way to convert treasure to gems, earn a gem here and there, and I guess most importantly, keep my AH ledger moving. Without the apparel, I only would've sold a handful of items at most during the entire month. Selling a couple auctions each day gives a sense of progress, which is very welcome! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Coliseum spotlight[/i][/center] I'm afraid I sort've crashed and burned during the Springswarm when it comes to the coliseum. I trained 7 or 8 dragons to level 25, plus a bunch of fodder to level 10 by Saturday. Despite that, I didn't get a single worthy drop during my efforts, which frustrated me beyond believe, and I ended up not going into the coliseum at all anymore the second half of the mini-fest, despite having more than a dozen dragons still to train to 25. After the Springswarm the coliseum kept frustrating me, with constant dodges and bad loot. During MistJam I finally managed to get a couple of the new Vials, and a Crowned Roc familiar, but not much else. I hope this is the silence before the storm, sorta speak, and my luck will turn soon. [center][item=Crowned Roc][item=Featherback boar][item=Ambush][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Vial of hypnotic sight][item=Mossy cerdae crate][item=brilliantpsywyrm crate][item=Poisonous Crate][item=Sunspot cloud crate][item=Sunspot cloud crate][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Other activities[/i][/center] The timing ended up being perfect; I had only just sold my last WC scroll the month before, when WC scrolls cycled in again this month. While I had already started looking for people to trade my treasure for gems with, I still had 100 million treasure to convert by the time they cycled in, and I think I got very lucky to find people still selling at 1:1000. I used ever penny I had (after all was said and done I had 2 gems and 20k treasure to my name! O_o) and bought 304 WC scrolls. In a way, it is very pleasing to see that after one cycling period of the WC scrolls, my savings increased from 127 WC scrolls to 304. After they cycled out I managed to save up about 3500 gems and 1.1million treasure. Enough to make me feel safe, should a new breed (ha, who am I kidding?!) or something like that be released. I will need to sell my WC scrolls when Dappervolk goes live though, as I have been able to find a few sellers for Alpha and KS stuff (only the Celestial Egg still to find!) and I'll need my funds to seal those deals. but for now, I hope WC will appreciate in value a good bit, and that DV's launch will not be too soon. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Updated totals[/i][/center] On-hand currency: 0.5% (- 74.3%) Hoard value: 9.5% (+ 0.2%) Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%) Total: 86.0% (+ 1.9%) [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Plans for next month[/i][/center] Next month I hope to re-find my coli-mojo. It has been super frustrating to spend so much time in the coliseum and getting so little in return. And I know the only way to increase my chance of getting decent loot, is to continue to farm. I quite enjoyed investing in those treasure apparels, but I have noticed some pieces sell a lot quicker than others. So I am done buying bundles, and instead will wait for the current pieces I have leftover to sell, and maybe if I happen to wander into the treasure MP, I'll pick up some individual pieces that I am currently sold out on. That being said; these types of investments won't make me rich, so I'll need to step up my game on my other income strategies; training those Gen1s I have to level 25 to resell, get my marketplace thread up and running properly, and perhaps finding new ways to make some moolah too. [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/uau4yamn96qep5a/earthmid.png[/img] [size=4][i]Question of the month[/i][/center] April Fool's! Tomorrow will be April 1st, meaning it is time for Marva to come out of hiding and do one of her tricks. What do you expect/hope/think it will be this year? I don't care much, I just hope it's familiars! I only have 10 unawakened familiars left, so anything new will be greatly appreciated. That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3 [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ed14j4hr5jhxspv/earthbottom.png[/img][/center] Pinglist @SariStar @Gusted @StarlitFire @ShadowSwirl @Skorpion @Cakeless @SolusPrime379 @Tiger33621 @Shrine @ladylilitu @LightningShatter @mayanaz @Alphaeon @Tufira @Inkbrush @Iceex @PixelSpiral @Neptunite @phandalin @Katargo @GlitterDCMarvel @Kiowa @depinvenom @Hainu @pulses @CelesteNova @Wianes @boi @Youmeanies @blitzhund @megalizardon4736 @Dandie @ShianneJanelle @Lunamore @inkandbone @Cyrx @Bumpsly @Naahva @AlbinoWerewolf @buythestars @PinesAwait @echolaliate @Zac @Cotera @Jaspernoir @SpiceCookie @BerryPop @aleksey @Sealterbloind @Drakeswing @techmess @FrostDragonRose @Aersolace @TrustRae @Utahraptor93 @Featherycats @TheClassCalico @Zaharawolfkin @Jinoga @Vauvenal @take2thesky @Sawvren @smolelf @Pleasant
earthtop.png
Progress update
earthmid.png

Hello everyone,

It's (almost) a new month, and thus time for a new update.
earthmid.png
Auction House Sales
efWulhE.png
137SOic.png
KoYQj8E.png
7FfEPnL.png

*multiple screenshots this month, because I retrieved my profits a few times before the end to buy as many WC scrolls as I could

I have been mostly selling popular treasure marketplace apparel items, such as silks and sylvan pieces. While it's not the most profitable method it is definitely a good way to convert treasure to gems, earn a gem here and there, and I guess most importantly, keep my AH ledger moving. Without the apparel, I only would've sold a handful of items at most during the entire month. Selling a couple auctions each day gives a sense of progress, which is very welcome!
earthmid.png
Coliseum spotlight
I'm afraid I sort've crashed and burned during the Springswarm when it comes to the coliseum. I trained 7 or 8 dragons to level 25, plus a bunch of fodder to level 10 by Saturday. Despite that, I didn't get a single worthy drop during my efforts, which frustrated me beyond believe, and I ended up not going into the coliseum at all anymore the second half of the mini-fest, despite having more than a dozen dragons still to train to 25.

After the Springswarm the coliseum kept frustrating me, with constant dodges and bad loot. During MistJam I finally managed to get a couple of the new Vials, and a Crowned Roc familiar, but not much else. I hope this is the silence before the storm, sorta speak, and my luck will turn soon.
Crowned Roc Featherback Boar Ambush Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Vial of Hypnotic Sight Mossy Cerdae Crate Poisonous Crate Sunspot Cloud Crate Sunspot Cloud Crate

earthmid.png
Other activities

The timing ended up being perfect; I had only just sold my last WC scroll the month before, when WC scrolls cycled in again this month. While I had already started looking for people to trade my treasure for gems with, I still had 100 million treasure to convert by the time they cycled in, and I think I got very lucky to find people still selling at 1:1000.

I used ever penny I had (after all was said and done I had 2 gems and 20k treasure to my name! O_o) and bought 304 WC scrolls. In a way, it is very pleasing to see that after one cycling period of the WC scrolls, my savings increased from 127 WC scrolls to 304. After they cycled out I managed to save up about 3500 gems and 1.1million treasure. Enough to make me feel safe, should a new breed (ha, who am I kidding?!) or something like that be released.

I will need to sell my WC scrolls when Dappervolk goes live though, as I have been able to find a few sellers for Alpha and KS stuff (only the Celestial Egg still to find!) and I'll need my funds to seal those deals. but for now, I hope WC will appreciate in value a good bit, and that DV's launch will not be too soon.

earthmid.png
Updated totals

On-hand currency: 0.5% (- 74.3%)
Hoard value: 9.5% (+ 0.2%)
Investments: 76.0.% (+ 76.0%)
Total: 86.0% (+ 1.9%)

earthmid.png
Plans for next month

Next month I hope to re-find my coli-mojo. It has been super frustrating to spend so much time in the coliseum and getting so little in return. And I know the only way to increase my chance of getting decent loot, is to continue to farm.

I quite enjoyed investing in those treasure apparels, but I have noticed some pieces sell a lot quicker than others. So I am done buying bundles, and instead will wait for the current pieces I have leftover to sell, and maybe if I happen to wander into the treasure MP, I'll pick up some individual pieces that I am currently sold out on.
That being said; these types of investments won't make me rich, so I'll need to step up my game on my other income strategies; training those Gen1s I have to level 25 to resell, get my marketplace thread up and running properly, and perhaps finding new ways to make some moolah too.
earthmid.png
Question of the month
April Fool's! Tomorrow will be April 1st, meaning it is time for Marva to come out of hiding and do one of her tricks. What do you expect/hope/think it will be this year?
I don't care much, I just hope it's familiars! I only have 10 unawakened familiars left, so anything new will be greatly appreciated.

That's it for now. Thank you all for your continued interest and support. <3
earthbottom.png

Pinglist
@SariStar
@Gusted
@StarlitFire
@ShadowSwirl
@Skorpion
@Cakeless
@SolusPrime379
@Tiger33621
@Shrine