Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Refactor Mass Opening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
i'd like to be on the ping list please!
i'd like to be on the ping list please!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
Do you realize how proud I am to be a co-pilot? I feel as if I'm important. What am I doing, I'm v confused
Do you realize how proud I am to be a co-pilot? I feel as if I'm important. What am I doing, I'm v confused
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
[center][color=teal]@Ellapinky @Kybalie @Skyjumper @NightmaresArise @Areater You get a ping, you get a ping, everybody gets a ping! [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/LZHt0BmSkLLtS/giphy.gif[/img]
@Ellapinky @Kybalie @Skyjumper @NightmaresArise @Areater

You get a ping, you get a ping, everybody gets a ping!

giphy.gif
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
I need to be on that pinglist. You're going to be so rich...with trinkets.

@Drezdin
I need to be on that pinglist. You're going to be so rich...with trinkets.

@Drezdin
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[center][color=teal]@LapisDragon17718 Your name inspires excellence. I do this for you. I will not disappoint, My Liege. You are the Majestic Lapis Lazuli. @StStrawburry Your job as co-pilot is to wear this shirt, hold my beer, and watch me do this! [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Rxuw0F18L._UX385_.jpg[/img]
@LapisDragon17718

Your name inspires excellence.

I do this for you. I will not disappoint, My Liege. You are the Majestic Lapis Lazuli.

@StStrawburry

Your job as co-pilot is to wear this shirt, hold my beer, and watch me do this!

81Rxuw0F18L._UX385_.jpg
@Drezdin

Why yes, its very excellent. I am very majestic.

thanks
@Drezdin

Why yes, its very excellent. I am very majestic.

thanks
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
ADD ME TO PINGLIST. PLS
ADD ME TO PINGLIST. PLS
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@drezdin

10-4 captain
@drezdin

10-4 captain
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
[quote name="@StStrawburry" date=2017-08-26 17:04:11] @drezdin 10-4 captain [/quote] [center][color=teal]You called me Captain! FOLLOW ME TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, YOUR CAPTAIN WILL NEVER FAIL YOU. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING. [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/458/Cry_Me_A_River.gif[/img]
@StStrawburry wrote on 2017-08-26:
@drezdin

10-4 captain
You called me Captain! FOLLOW ME TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, YOUR CAPTAIN WILL NEVER FAIL YOU. I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING.

Cry_Me_A_River.gif
@Drezdin

This is quite possibly the most beautiful opening I've ever seen, and I NEED to be on this pinglist. Thank the deities and let us witness the craziness that occurs on the sacred day.
@Drezdin

This is quite possibly the most beautiful opening I've ever seen, and I NEED to be on this pinglist. Thank the deities and let us witness the craziness that occurs on the sacred day.
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35