Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Ember Toss {FF - Tosses Closed, RP Open}
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
There's a second delivery dragon out there - please don't be surprised you get your packs delivered by the amazing alagasianflame!
There's a second delivery dragon out there - please don't be surprised you get your packs delivered by the amazing alagasianflame!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
All tosses through Monday have been handed out. We're getting through them, promise all. ^.^
All tosses through Monday have been handed out. We're getting through them, promise all. ^.^
@falconair where are my tickets???? ive been checking the spreadsheet and its still not there. what is happening?
@falconair where are my tickets???? ive been checking the spreadsheet and its still not there. what is happening?

@Wubblyboofus
I included you in a mass ping on September 3rd asking to check ticket counts. I then pinged you specifically later that day and let you know that I didn't have any CRs or Messages from you for the tosses you ordered.

You replied to me that day and said I had the count wrong, but still did not send along the Embers that were owed.

On September 9th, I made the announcement that I had given extra time to those who I had asked to send payment, and that incomplete transactions were being voided.

I would very much like to work with you, and I'm sorry that this happened. What happened that you were unable to get back to me sooner?
@Wubblyboofus
I included you in a mass ping on September 3rd asking to check ticket counts. I then pinged you specifically later that day and let you know that I didn't have any CRs or Messages from you for the tosses you ordered.

You replied to me that day and said I had the count wrong, but still did not send along the Embers that were owed.

On September 9th, I made the announcement that I had given extra time to those who I had asked to send payment, and that incomplete transactions were being voided.

I would very much like to work with you, and I'm sorry that this happened. What happened that you were unable to get back to me sooner?
@falconair i had school work like crazy and family things im so sorry. i sent a new crossroads with some other info
@falconair i had school work like crazy and family things im so sorry. i sent a new crossroads with some other info

@Wubblyboofus
It's alright. ^.^ I'll get the tickets added in for you later this afternoon when I'm on a machine that the spreadsheet cooperates with. Thank you for getting back in touch, and I'm glad we could get this sorted.
@Wubblyboofus
It's alright. ^.^ I'll get the tickets added in for you later this afternoon when I'm on a machine that the spreadsheet cooperates with. Thank you for getting back in touch, and I'm glad we could get this sorted.
@falconair thank you!! im so sorry about this. im in school right now so my replies are a bit slow. thank you again!!! :D
@falconair thank you!! im so sorry about this. im in school right now so my replies are a bit slow. thank you again!!! :D

@Wubblyboofus
Spreadsheet has been updated to include your tosses and results. ^.^
@Wubblyboofus
Spreadsheet has been updated to include your tosses and results. ^.^
@Falconair

I kept meaning to ask, and forgetting - where did you get that adorable adoptable in your forum signature?
@Falconair

I kept meaning to ask, and forgetting - where did you get that adorable adoptable in your forum signature?
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel
Sath was the one who made them, but it's actually not an adoptable. They did a series of Fire Flight's more beloved subspecies, Flambebes. ^.^

They did run an adoptable shop for a while, though. I'm not sure if it's still open, though.
@Arianethel
Sath was the one who made them, but it's actually not an adoptable. They did a series of Fire Flight's more beloved subspecies, Flambebes. ^.^

They did run an adoptable shop for a while, though. I'm not sure if it's still open, though.
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89