Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Brightshine RP Adventure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@GoldenSongstress Picture ID: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=305786&tab=dragon&did=19566891][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195669/19566891_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon Name: WhiteAzure Personality: Stern, responsible, and a bit arrogant. Loves to fight, physically or verbally, but won't start one with someone who doesn't deserve it. Flight: Earth Time Zone (FR time): +2 Other!: Not really a fan of Ice or Shadow dragons, but will tolerate them anyways. [s]Also, I love chocolate! Sorry, I forgot to add that.[/s]
@GoldenSongstress
Picture ID: 19566891_350.png
Dragon Name: WhiteAzure
Personality: Stern, responsible, and a bit arrogant. Loves to fight, physically or verbally, but won't start one with someone who doesn't deserve it.
Flight: Earth
Time Zone (FR time): +2
Other!: Not really a fan of Ice or Shadow dragons, but will tolerate them anyways. Also, I love chocolate! Sorry, I forgot to add that.
AqaqXxe.png
@xXStreakFlyXx Sorry! I'm only allowing one dragon to be played in the game. Keeps it from getting too cluttered. You're free to have flashbacks, references, or other nods to your dragon though! Also, can you retread the rules please?

@LucidWhispers can you retread the rules please?
@xXStreakFlyXx Sorry! I'm only allowing one dragon to be played in the game. Keeps it from getting too cluttered. You're free to have flashbacks, references, or other nods to your dragon though! Also, can you retread the rules please?

@LucidWhispers can you retread the rules please?
Please check out my flower shop!
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
Okay! I didn't see the rules last time oops
Okay! I didn't see the rules last time oops
@GoldenSongstress Picture ID: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30456944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304570/30456944_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name: Sani (AKA San-San) Personality: Sani is stretched between three Flights: Plague, her birth flight, Nature, her home flight, and Light. Sani is very smart and keeps to herself. She also likes to paint and decorate with bright fabrics. She's slightly insecure. Never ask her about her strange appearance (Nosy!) Flight: Errr... Nature? But i'm plague- and i like the Light... Time Zone (FR time): FR+1 Other!:-I don't have a favorite food! i like everyhing- i kind of like banannas but then there is those crunchy bees too- agh
@GoldenSongstress
Picture ID:

30456944_350.png

Dragon Name: Sani (AKA San-San)

Personality: Sani is stretched between three Flights: Plague, her birth flight, Nature, her home flight, and Light. Sani is very smart and keeps to herself. She also likes to paint and decorate with bright fabrics. She's slightly insecure. Never ask her about her strange appearance (Nosy!)

Flight: Errr... Nature? But i'm plague- and i like the Light...

Time Zone (FR time): FR+1

Other!:-I don't have a favorite food! i like everyhing- i kind of like banannas but then there is those crunchy bees too- agh
@GoldenSongstress Picture ID:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31097721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310978/31097721_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon Name:Moonstone Personality: Moonstone is an inventive and curious soul. She simply not stop building things, and this leads to quite a few mishaps. Nerves make her extremely optimistic, to the point of denial. Problem? What problem? There's no problem here, that'd be silly! Ha ha, ha ha ha. Flight:Water Time Zone (FR time):FR+3 Other!: Ummm, too many to choose from. Maybe cherries? I'll be gone starting July 1st, I'll be going on vacation, if that's an issue, I'll opt out.
@GoldenSongstress
Picture ID:
31097721_350.png

Dragon Name:Moonstone
Personality: Moonstone is an inventive and curious soul. She simply not stop building things, and this leads to quite a few mishaps. Nerves make her extremely optimistic, to the point of denial. Problem? What problem? There's no problem here, that'd be silly! Ha ha, ha ha ha.
Flight:Water
Time Zone (FR time):FR+3
Other!: Ummm, too many to choose from. Maybe cherries? I'll be gone starting July 1st, I'll be going on vacation, if that's an issue, I'll opt out.
@M00nKnight You'd be leaving your team on their own for the last one or two puzzles, and while I'd like to say it shouldn't be an issue, I'm, worried that it could be. Dropping a member could be a serious issue. I'm sorry. I hope you can enjoy the festival too
@M00nKnight You'd be leaving your team on their own for the last one or two puzzles, and while I'd like to say it shouldn't be an issue, I'm, worried that it could be. Dropping a member could be a serious issue. I'm sorry. I hope you can enjoy the festival too
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
@GoldenSongstress
Hey, just curious! Are we allowed to choose our own partners? I have a friend and we really want to work together for this! I didn't see anything in the rules about it!
@GoldenSongstress
Hey, just curious! Are we allowed to choose our own partners? I have a friend and we really want to work together for this! I didn't see anything in the rules about it!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@GoldenSongstress Alright, if it's easier, I can delete my post to prevent any confusion.
@GoldenSongstress Alright, if it's easier, I can delete my post to prevent any confusion.
@GoldenSongstress Picture ID: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2941346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29414/2941346_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Bithor [b]Personality: [/b]Calm and thoughtful in day to day situations. He doesn't say much, he observes more and acts upon those observations. He is part of the founding Coliseum team for his Lair, and is considered to be one of the most experienced fighters. Since Apsis and Nesita's leave taking. With Apsis back and getting reacquainted with how the Lair runs it's various training programs, Bithor has opted to take a bit of a vacation from fighting. On the battle field he is powerful, swift, and vicious. Although he will observe his enemies first, if they dare engage him, he does not stop until his wins. Growing up in the wilds of Nature has taught him harsh lessons about survival, and he takes these very seriously. [b]Flight:[/b] Nature [b]Time Zone (FR time): [/b]FR +3 (est) [b]Other!:[/b] I don't know what you guys are counting for "equipment" or "stats", but if you need to see Bithor's stones for any reason I can screen cap them for you? He is a level 25 coli modified glass cannon, but I don't know if you're going to take that into account or not? Rasberries.
@GoldenSongstress
Picture ID:
2941346_350.png

Dragon Name: Bithor
Personality: Calm and thoughtful in day to day situations. He doesn't say much, he observes more and acts upon those observations. He is part of the founding Coliseum team for his Lair, and is considered to be one of the most experienced fighters. Since Apsis and Nesita's leave taking. With Apsis back and getting reacquainted with how the Lair runs it's various training programs, Bithor has opted to take a bit of a vacation from fighting.

On the battle field he is powerful, swift, and vicious. Although he will observe his enemies first, if they dare engage him, he does not stop until his wins. Growing up in the wilds of Nature has taught him harsh lessons about survival, and he takes these very seriously.

Flight: Nature
Time Zone (FR time): FR +3 (est)
Other!:

I don't know what you guys are counting for "equipment" or "stats", but if you need to see Bithor's stones for any reason I can screen cap them for you? He is a level 25 coli modified glass cannon, but I don't know if you're going to take that into account or not?

Rasberries.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Im mostly going to be arranging groups randomly, and trying to group people by time zone. If you and your friend are in the same time zone, you're much more likely to be put in the same group. :)
@ImpossibleJedi4 Im mostly going to be arranging groups randomly, and trying to group people by time zone. If you and your friend are in the same time zone, you're much more likely to be put in the same group. :)
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15