Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Golden Hills Flower Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hi! I gather a lot of plants, and I end up with way more plants than I need. So I thought maybe I'd sell some! Every day, I'll gather in different areas, and update my stock. Feel free to request a few gathering turns being spent in one flight region or another! Also, I may not list everything I have in my inventory here. So if you don't see something, just ask about it! This is particularly true of coliseum drops. As I can't consistently use the coliseum, I won't list the items I get from there. You can place an order of items you'd like me to gather. For fairness sake, I'm going to ask that you keep such orders to one stack of items. For those who have already placed orders higher than this number, I'll still fill them, don't worry! But as it is taking weeks to fill some of them, for fairness sake I'm going to be limiting it in the future This is the flower stand! Prices range from 1k per 10 units, to 4500 per bunch for tulips. Tulips have a fixed price of 450 per flower. :) If you buy in bulk, I will give discounts! The more you get, the bigger the discount! Check the other stalls for different groups of food! Ping list: @Jufnaty (general, new items) @HereBeKanna (black tulips) @snackeater (blacktulips) @clasli13 (black tulips) @ExcelsisDeo (honeycrisp apples) In stock: 0 Marsh Choker [item=marsh choker] (150 per item, 1k per ten) 0 Lights Breath [item=light's breath] 0 Cliff Lion [item=cliff lion] 5 Black tulips [item=black tulip] (450 per unit) 48 Blue parrot tulips [item=blue parrot tulip] 0 Sandhills Amaranth [item=sandhills amaranth] (175 per unit, 1500 per 10) 0 Amaranth [item=amaranth] 88 Greenstripe Amaranth [item=greenstripe amaranth] 0 Crisp-leaf amaranth [item=crisp-leaf amaranth] 38 Juneflower [item=juneflower] (200 per unit) 60 Jasmine [item=jasmine] 99 Moor Thistle [item=moor thistle] (250 per unit) 18 Thistle [item=thistle] 61 Always Autumn [item=always-autumn] 95 Fogflower [item=fogflower] 15 Maidens Blush [item=maidens blush] (475 per unit) 0 Stellaria Media [item=stellaria media] 2 Wilting Rose [item=wilting rose] (500 per unit) 10 Withered Rose [item=withered rose] (500 per unit) 0 Blood Spath [item=blood spath] (525 per unit) 58 Daffodil [item=daffodil] (525 per unit)
Hi! I gather a lot of plants, and I end up with way more plants than I need. So I thought maybe I'd sell some! Every day, I'll gather in different areas, and update my stock. Feel free to request a few gathering turns being spent in one flight region or another! Also, I may not list everything I have in my inventory here. So if you don't see something, just ask about it! This is particularly true of coliseum drops. As I can't consistently use the coliseum, I won't list the items I get from there.

You can place an order of items you'd like me to gather. For fairness sake, I'm going to ask that you keep such orders to one stack of items. For those who have already placed orders higher than this number, I'll still fill them, don't worry! But as it is taking weeks to fill some of them, for fairness sake I'm going to be limiting it in the future

This is the flower stand! Prices range from 1k per 10 units, to 4500 per bunch for tulips. Tulips have a fixed price of 450 per flower. :) If you buy in bulk, I will give discounts! The more you get, the bigger the discount!

Check the other stalls for different groups of food!

Ping list: @Jufnaty (general, new items) @HereBeKanna (black tulips) @snackeater (blacktulips) @clasli13 (black tulips) @ExcelsisDeo (honeycrisp apples)

In stock:
0 Marsh Choker Marsh Choker (150 per item, 1k per ten)

0 Lights Breath Light's Breath

0 Cliff Lion Cliff Lion

5 Black tulips Black Tulip (450 per unit)

48 Blue parrot tulips Blue Parrot Tulip

0 Sandhills Amaranth Sandhills Amaranth (175 per unit, 1500 per 10)

0 Amaranth Amaranth

88 Greenstripe Amaranth Greenstripe Amaranth

0 Crisp-leaf amaranth Crisp-leaf Amaranth

38 Juneflower Juneflower (200 per unit)

60 Jasmine Jasmine

99 Moor Thistle Moor Thistle (250 per unit)

18 Thistle Thistle

61 Always Autumn Always-Autumn

95 Fogflower Fogflower

15 Maidens Blush Maidens Blush (475 per unit)

0 Stellaria Media Stellaria Media

2 Wilting Rose Wilting Rose (500 per unit)

10 Withered Rose Withered Rose (500 per unit)

0 Blood Spath Blood Spath (525 per unit)

58 Daffodil Daffodil (525 per unit)
Please check out my flower shop!
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
The next booth over catches your attention. There is yet another sign, the worn lettering stating food, hot chocolate and teas. For some reason, no one seems to be manning the booth. To the side of the stall however, between crates of flowers judging by the smell and the dark cloth that protects the next stall over is a small seating area that has an orange cloth spread over it. There are some more crates, which strikes you as odd. There, relaxing in the shade is a tundra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31488141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314882/31488141_350.png[/img] [/url] She smiled as she sees you. "Hello! Would you like a drink? Or maybe some food?" There are several flasks around her, as well as a few oddly shaped bottles. She doesn't seem to mind that much. The area is small, but smells pleasantly of spices. She hands you a piece of paper with some strange sounding drinks listed on them Potash peach blend (5000) {contains plants} [out of stock] Winter berry cider (6500) {contains plants} Jasmine Green tea (5000) {contains plants} Dumpling Squid and sauce (6000) {contains seafood, plants} [out of squid] "Also available are grab bags. They'd have a random selection of food in each one. You can specify what type of food you'd like in a bag, but other than that, who knows what you'll get! We have three sizes, small, medium and large. 7500 for small, 10000 for medium, and 15000 for large." She says while you read.
The next booth over catches your attention. There is yet another sign, the worn lettering stating food, hot chocolate and teas. For some reason, no one seems to be manning the booth. To the side of the stall however, between crates of flowers judging by the smell and the dark cloth that protects the next stall over is a small seating area that has an orange cloth spread over it. There are some more crates, which strikes you as odd. There, relaxing in the shade is a tundra

31488141_350.png

She smiled as she sees you. "Hello! Would you like a drink? Or maybe some food?" There are several flasks around her, as well as a few oddly shaped bottles. She doesn't seem to mind that much. The area is small, but smells pleasantly of spices. She hands you a piece of paper with some strange sounding drinks listed on them

Potash peach blend (5000) {contains plants} [out of stock]

Winter berry cider (6500) {contains plants}

Jasmine Green tea (5000) {contains plants}

Dumpling Squid and sauce (6000) {contains seafood, plants} [out of squid]

"Also available are grab bags. They'd have a random selection of food in each one. You can specify what type of food you'd like in a bag, but other than that, who knows what you'll get! We have three sizes, small, medium and large. 7500 for small, 10000 for medium, and 15000 for large." She says while you read.
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
"Fruit! Fresh fruit for sale!" The strong voice draws your attention to a rather colorful stand. Behind trays of fruits and berries stands a graceful pearlcatcher. She looks at you as you approach, a small smile on her face. "Greetings. Here you can purchase fresh fruits, which I hope you'll enjoy." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31512329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315124/31512329_350.png[/img] [/url] She pushes forwards a tray of apples, and plantains. "They cost about 200 per unit, 1750 per ten fruits if you'd like a discount." She smiles at you again, then looks back to her wares. "Though, I'm sure you'll understand. The rarer fruits will be more expensive. So, you'd need to purchase more of them to receive some treasure off your purchase." She gestures at the tray with a collection of various berries. "We have berries too. Those are less expensive than the larger fruits. They're, 150 per unit." 16 Winters Delight [item=winter's delight] 0 Blackberries [item=blackberry] (150 per unit, 1k per 10) 0 Honeycrisp Apple [item=honeycrisp apple] (200 per unit, 1750 for 10) 96 Sour Green Apple [item=sour green apple] 12 Granny Smith Apple [item= granny smith apple] 92 Red Delicious Apple [item=red delicious apple] 47 Green Plantain [item=green plantain] (225 per unit, 2000 for ten) 0 Plantain [item=plantain] 0 Red Banana [item=red banana] 25 Gradish [item=gradish] (450 per unit) 0 Turnip [item=turnip] 81 Wasteland Pear [item=wasteland pear] (450 per unit) 146 Greater Plantain [item=greater plantain] (475 per unit) 48 Fig [item=fig] (500 per unit) 25 Sunbeam Fig [item=sunbeam fig] 16 Butcher's Fig [item=butcher's fig]
"Fruit! Fresh fruit for sale!" The strong voice draws your attention to a rather colorful stand. Behind trays of fruits and berries stands a graceful pearlcatcher. She looks at you as you approach, a small smile on her face. "Greetings. Here you can purchase fresh fruits, which I hope you'll enjoy."

31512329_350.png

She pushes forwards a tray of apples, and plantains. "They cost about 200 per unit, 1750 per ten fruits if you'd like a discount." She smiles at you again, then looks back to her wares. "Though, I'm sure you'll understand. The rarer fruits will be more expensive. So, you'd need to purchase more of them to receive some treasure off your purchase." She gestures at the tray with a collection of various berries. "We have berries too. Those are less expensive than the larger fruits. They're, 150 per unit."

16 Winters Delight Winter's Delight

0 Blackberries Blackberry (150 per unit, 1k per 10)

0 Honeycrisp Apple Honeycrisp Apple (200 per unit, 1750 for 10)

96 Sour Green Apple Sour Green Apple

12 Granny Smith Apple Granny Smith Apple

92 Red Delicious Apple Red Delicious Apple

47 Green Plantain Green Plantain (225 per unit, 2000 for ten)

0 Plantain Plantain

0 Red Banana Red Banana

25 Gradish Gradish (450 per unit)

0 Turnip Turnip

81 Wasteland Pear Wasteland Pear (450 per unit)

146 Greater Plantain Greater Plantain (475 per unit)

48 Fig Fig (500 per unit)

25 Sunbeam Fig Sunbeam Fig

16 Butcher's Fig Butcher's Fig
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
You pass the other stalls, noticing a rather plain one in the corner. It casts plenty of shade, and you think it's untended until you spot some vibrant blue. You draw closer, and a tundra turns to you, smiling pleasantly at you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31488142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314882/31488142_350.png[/img] [/url] "Greetings. I am Micah. I hope the other stalls were able to provide you with something that pleased you." He dips his head to you, smiling pleasantly. "If not, perhaps these might catch your interest? They're fresh, just as every other stall my clan is tending. But, I'm afraid my stall differs in that I sell food for those with more diverse tastes." He gestures to a large selection of mushrooms, grass, moss, a wide selection of practical and slightly common foods. He smiles at you, letting you peruse his wares. "These will cost about, hmmm, 1000 per bustle of 10 plants. If you want them individually, I think 150 a unit would do. If we obtain more rare plants, they'll be more expensive of course." 0 Clover [item=clover] (150 per unit, 1k per 10) 0 Subterranean Clover [item=subterranean clover] 0 Fairy ears [item=fairy ears] (175 per unit, 1500 for 10) 0 Leechroot Mushroom [item=leechroot mushroom] 0 Diseased Fungi [item=diseased fungus] (150 per unit, 1k per 10) 4 Mycena Mushroom [item=mycena mushroom] 56 Glow Mushroom [item=glow mushroom] 0 Green algae [item=green algae] 0 Jungle grass [item=jungle grass] 25 Jungle Raincatch [item=jungle raincatch] (450 per unit) 0 Dusk Jadevine [item=dusk jadevine] 0 Crimson Jadevine [item=crimson jadevine] 82 Sugary Prickleaf [item=sugary prickleaf] (375 per unit) 5 Sour Spinach [item=sour spinach] 43 Spinach [item=spinach] 86 Acorns [item=acorn] (375 per unit) 99 Green Shoots [item=green shoots] (400 per unit) 51 Pelagas Feathers [item=pelagas feathers] 57 Spearmint [item=spearmint] (450 per unit) 42 Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum [item=gryphon's blood sempervivum] (550 per unit) 99 Lilac Time Sempervivum [item=lilac time sempervivum] 0 Quinoa [item=quinoa] (550 per unit) 19 Treasure plant [item=treasure plant] (575 per unit, 5500 per ten)
You pass the other stalls, noticing a rather plain one in the corner. It casts plenty of shade, and you think it's untended until you spot some vibrant blue. You draw closer, and a tundra turns to you, smiling pleasantly at you.

31488142_350.png

"Greetings. I am Micah. I hope the other stalls were able to provide you with something that pleased you." He dips his head to you, smiling pleasantly. "If not, perhaps these might catch your interest? They're fresh, just as every other stall my clan is tending. But, I'm afraid my stall differs in that I sell food for those with more diverse tastes."

He gestures to a large selection of mushrooms, grass, moss, a wide selection of practical and slightly common foods. He smiles at you, letting you peruse his wares.
"These will cost about, hmmm, 1000 per bustle of 10 plants. If you want them individually, I think 150 a unit would do. If we obtain more rare plants, they'll be more expensive of course."

0 Clover Clover (150 per unit, 1k per 10)

0 Subterranean Clover Subterranean Clover

0 Fairy ears Fairy Ears (175 per unit, 1500 for 10)

0 Leechroot Mushroom Leechroot Mushroom

0 Diseased Fungi Diseased Fungus (150 per unit, 1k per 10)

4 Mycena Mushroom Mycena Mushroom

56 Glow Mushroom Glow Mushroom

0 Green algae Green Algae

0 Jungle grass Jungle Grass

25 Jungle Raincatch Jungle Raincatch (450 per unit)

0 Dusk Jadevine Dusk Jadevine

0 Crimson Jadevine Crimson Jadevine

82 Sugary Prickleaf Sugary Prickleaf (375 per unit)

5 Sour Spinach Sour Spinach

43 Spinach Spinach

86 Acorns Acorn (375 per unit)

99 Green Shoots Green Shoots (400 per unit)

51 Pelagas Feathers Pelagas Feathers

57 Spearmint Spearmint (450 per unit)

42 Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum (550 per unit)

99 Lilac Time Sempervivum Lilac Time Sempervivum

0 Quinoa Quinoa (550 per unit)

19 Treasure plant Treasure Plant (575 per unit, 5500 per ten)
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
*bump
*bump
Bump
Bump
giphy.gif
@GoldenSongstress

What a nice idea! I would love 4 bunches of black tulips :)
@GoldenSongstress

What a nice idea! I would love 4 bunches of black tulips :)
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
4 tulips, or 40? @HereBeeDragons
4 tulips, or 40? @HereBeeDragons
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
@GoldenSongstress How much for all your black tulips? xD You have 25 in stock? soo.. 11,250T? Or if you have more ofc I'd like to buy them all :P
@GoldenSongstress How much for all your black tulips? xD You have 25 in stock? soo.. 11,250T? Or if you have more ofc I'd like to buy them all :P
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@HereBeKanna I gathered a few more today. I currently have 33 in stock. Updating the rest of my stock too
@HereBeKanna I gathered a few more today. I currently have 33 in stock. Updating the rest of my stock too
NFTA7Ce.png
DVSP5Rq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19