Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Father day] Battle of the Puns! (over)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Well time to throw my grain of sand, hoping pebbles don't get snappy at me or that I get dragged through the mud. I even wanted to be the first to cast a stone but that would've put me between a rock and hard space.

Why can't the snapper fly?
-Because he's grounded
Well time to throw my grain of sand, hoping pebbles don't get snappy at me or that I get dragged through the mud. I even wanted to be the first to cast a stone but that would've put me between a rock and hard space.

Why can't the snapper fly?
-Because he's grounded
uXWoEda.png
@Panderz
What did the Spanish dragon say to express his gratitude?
Grass-cias

sorry no idea what i'm doing
@Panderz
What did the Spanish dragon say to express his gratitude?
Grass-cias

sorry no idea what i'm doing
tjjhFkf.png
@Panderz

Topic: Earth Puns

Q: How do trees get on the internet?
A: They log in.

@Panderz

Topic: Earth Puns

Q: How do trees get on the internet?
A: They log in.

-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
I heard a snappers bark is worse than his bite.
I heard a snappers bark is worse than his bite.
9GIXJHd.gif
@Panderz
Earth puns, huh. They're quite precious. Maybe y'all should stop taking them for granite.

@Panderz
Earth puns, huh. They're quite precious. Maybe y'all should stop taking them for granite.

30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
why are trees and their branches so great?
they stick to it
why are trees and their branches so great?
they stick to it
fuck_smal_boi_adopt.png fuck_smal_boi_art.png fuck_smal_boi_accent.png Yr0dYV1.png
I wanna be on the pinglist too.

Hm. An Earth pun...
I dunno, they seem pretty grounded to me.
I wanna be on the pinglist too.

Hm. An Earth pun...
I dunno, they seem pretty grounded to me.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Dragonhome. Home to Sornieth's greatest Rock Stars.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Panderz

pinglist plz!

Theme: Earth Puns

I was lost in Dragonhome and thought I was never going to get back to the Starfall Isles. My food had run out, I was down to my last few drops of water, and then, to make things worse, this stripey, vaguely sparkly golem appeared out of the ground and started heading straight for me! I'd given myself up for lost at that point, but then it turned out the golem actually wanted to help me find my way back! They led me out to the Isles, but I was so excited to be home, I... kinda forgot to thank them. It made me realize that I needed to be better to golems. I took them for granite - but as it turns out, they were really gneiss!
@Panderz

pinglist plz!

Theme: Earth Puns

I was lost in Dragonhome and thought I was never going to get back to the Starfall Isles. My food had run out, I was down to my last few drops of water, and then, to make things worse, this stripey, vaguely sparkly golem appeared out of the ground and started heading straight for me! I'd given myself up for lost at that point, but then it turned out the golem actually wanted to help me find my way back! They led me out to the Isles, but I was so excited to be home, I... kinda forgot to thank them. It made me realize that I needed to be better to golems. I took them for granite - but as it turns out, they were really gneiss!
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@panderz (sure this contest isn't just pander(z)ing to pun enthusiasts?)

Earth Pun:

The invention of the shovel was really

groundbreaking
@panderz (sure this contest isn't just pander(z)ing to pun enthusiasts?)

Earth Pun:

The invention of the shovel was really

groundbreaking
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12