Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Father day] Battle of the Puns! (over)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
It's universally agreed, this contest has really been out of this world! I've been held spellbound by everyone's stellar puns all week, people's astronomical level of inventiveness really had me over the moon. You all drew me into your orbit!

I'm afraid my own puns didn't rocket me to the top of my sibling's good books, however. More like they blasted me off! To take off the rose-coloured glasses and probe into some dark matter for a moment, I think I'll be needing some space. But don't worry, I'm not just gonna wand-er off in some nebulous direction and fall into a black hole of despair. Then all the time I spent thinking up puns this week would've been for (astro)-naut!

And for final marks:

How do Arcanites prepare to host a magical party? They plan-et! Their parties will really have you tickled pink!
It's universally agreed, this contest has really been out of this world! I've been held spellbound by everyone's stellar puns all week, people's astronomical level of inventiveness really had me over the moon. You all drew me into your orbit!

I'm afraid my own puns didn't rocket me to the top of my sibling's good books, however. More like they blasted me off! To take off the rose-coloured glasses and probe into some dark matter for a moment, I think I'll be needing some space. But don't worry, I'm not just gonna wand-er off in some nebulous direction and fall into a black hole of despair. Then all the time I spent thinking up puns this week would've been for (astro)-naut!

And for final marks:

How do Arcanites prepare to host a magical party? They plan-et! Their parties will really have you tickled pink!
windtop.png
The thread is closed but you are free to still give some random ones if you wish! Please keep in mind site rules!

Edit:
@Panderz @Passenger @treesponge @jbapple @WhistlewindWolf @OrcaTheUltimate @schaadenfreude @catgame21234 @Cerys @plushstiel

Judges please be sure to go vote if not already! All is set on sheet, so its all on us now!
The thread is closed but you are free to still give some random ones if you wish! Please keep in mind site rules!

Edit:
@Panderz @Passenger @treesponge @jbapple @WhistlewindWolf @OrcaTheUltimate @schaadenfreude @catgame21234 @Cerys @plushstiel

Judges please be sure to go vote if not already! All is set on sheet, so its all on us now!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
[size=2]@Scarythedreamer @EclipseMirror @Espoir @Twizz @Emmahaa @heroed @Fabro @Maddiebird @casuallySleepy @argylion @Hkomygf @JinxMoonstone @KAnn @ThisOneIsBlue @Valyrie @ZephyrWindSpirit @Cerf @Momica @timechaser @Gloomyreaper @Vyktorkun @ScienceGal8 @Stanzascale @Nighttyger @Hypotenuse @Eleri @Revali @Azera @BabPuff @Nyghtfall12 @bart @Oakensoul @OgBarbari @tarshaan @SnowdinTown [/size] [center]Thank you all for your time and patience while we judged! It was a fun week and we loved everyone's puns! But there can only be one who could claim the day's spot! Aside from top vote, each day has a random pick as well. So Congrats to all winners~ [b]Sunday[/b]: Best Dad joke!; [b]Winner[/b]: @Maddiebird , [b]Random[/b]: @Scarythedreamer [b]Monday[/b]: Earth puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @argylion , [b]Random[/b]: @Vyktorkun [b]Tuesday[/b]: Wind puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @timechaser , [b]Random[/b]: @ScienceGal8 [b]Wednesday[/b]: Ice puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @heroed , [b]Random[/b]: @bart [b]Thursday[/b]: Water puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @Espoir , [b]Random[/b]: @BabPuff [b]Friday[/b]: Lightning puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @timechaser , [b]Random[/b]: @ThisOneIsBlue [b]Saturday[/b]: Arcane puns; [b]Winner[/b]: @casuallySleepy , [b]Random[/b]: @Stanzascale What did you win i hear? Well don't worry cuz for being said winner or random on, you will be given a nice little prize of worth! All will be send in a PM~ care to take a peek? ok well here is one of the things all vote winners get! [img]http://i.imgur.com/cfnjYjU.png[/img] but dont worry! Everyone gets a badge! Here ya go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/kpxfPTd.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2206520/1#post_2206520][img]http://i.imgur.com/kpxfPTd.png[/img][/url][/code]
@Scarythedreamer @EclipseMirror @Espoir @Twizz @Emmahaa @heroed @Fabro @Maddiebird @casuallySleepy @argylion @Hkomygf @JinxMoonstone @KAnn @ThisOneIsBlue @Valyrie @ZephyrWindSpirit @Cerf @Momica @timechaser @Gloomyreaper @Vyktorkun @ScienceGal8 @Stanzascale @Nighttyger @Hypotenuse @Eleri @Revali @Azera @BabPuff @Nyghtfall12 @bart @Oakensoul @OgBarbari @tarshaan @SnowdinTown

Thank you all for your time and patience while we judged!

It was a fun week and we loved everyone's puns! But there can only be one who could claim the day's spot! Aside from top vote, each day has a random pick as well. So Congrats to all winners~

Sunday: Best Dad joke!; Winner: @Maddiebird , Random: @Scarythedreamer
Monday: Earth puns; Winner: @argylion , Random: @Vyktorkun
Tuesday: Wind puns; Winner: @timechaser , Random: @ScienceGal8
Wednesday: Ice puns; Winner: @heroed , Random: @bart
Thursday: Water puns; Winner: @Espoir , Random: @BabPuff
Friday: Lightning puns; Winner: @timechaser , Random: @ThisOneIsBlue
Saturday: Arcane puns; Winner: @casuallySleepy , Random: @Stanzascale

What did you win i hear? Well don't worry cuz for being said winner or random on, you will be given a nice little prize of worth! All will be send in a PM~
care to take a peek? ok well here is one of the things all vote winners get!
cfnjYjU.png

but dont worry! Everyone gets a badge! Here ya go!
kpxfPTd.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2206520/1#post_2206520][img]http://i.imgur.com/kpxfPTd.png[/img][/url]
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
*puts on star-shaped shades* Wahoo! Congrats for all the punny business, all!
Heh, a cute coincidence that my clan's pun-fan is Arcane-born. *sticks the puntestant badge in her bio*
*puts on star-shaped shades* Wahoo! Congrats for all the punny business, all!
Heh, a cute coincidence that my clan's pun-fan is Arcane-born. *sticks the puntestant badge in her bio*
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Congrats to all! I had a lot of fun coming up with puns and I'm definitely going to harass all my friends with that Earth one! ;þ

And one last pun for the road (I think I said it in the Brightshine Hub already but whatever)

What do you call an easy to carry loom?
A Lightweaver
Congrats to all! I had a lot of fun coming up with puns and I'm definitely going to harass all my friends with that Earth one! ;þ

And one last pun for the road (I think I said it in the Brightshine Hub already but whatever)

What do you call an easy to carry loom?
A Lightweaver
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12