Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | Rhea's Projects and Plans
1 2 3 4 5 6
General Notices and Information

You should read this before messaging me!

If you are an accent artist and see me reselling one of your accents for a price you dislike, feel free to contact me about it and I'll adjust my prices.

You can resell my accents (though honestly, don't be too ambitious about it, my accents aren't that popular).

If you've messaged me and not gotten a reply in 2-3 days, feel free to message me again, I may have missed it or forgotten to reply.
General Notices and Information

You should read this before messaging me!

If you are an accent artist and see me reselling one of your accents for a price you dislike, feel free to contact me about it and I'll adjust my prices.

You can resell my accents (though honestly, don't be too ambitious about it, my accents aren't that popular).

If you've messaged me and not gotten a reply in 2-3 days, feel free to message me again, I may have missed it or forgotten to reply.
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
Current Status

August 3, 2018
Back in action! As much as a full-time job will permit.

July 1, 2018
Gonna ease back into doing stuff on FR, bleh. I wanna do art!
Current Status

August 3, 2018
Back in action! As much as a full-time job will permit.

July 1, 2018
Gonna ease back into doing stuff on FR, bleh. I wanna do art!
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
About Me

About Rhea
- Female, she/her pronouns
- I pronounce my username as "rhee-uh"
- USA, only knows English (trying to learn ASL in my free time)
- Likes birds, bugs, plants, and small fuzzy critters
- Hobbies include art and cooking/food culture

FR
- I like to gift in sets of 8 and 88 because they are lucky numbers
- I was in the Flight Rising Beta, under the name Lepidopterist
- To the Admins: I use FR on several devices and in various places, mostly on campuses. I use FR when traveling too (sometimes globally).
- I'm open to haggling and selling dragons - ask me about my dragons!
About Me

About Rhea
- Female, she/her pronouns
- I pronounce my username as "rhee-uh"
- USA, only knows English (trying to learn ASL in my free time)
- Likes birds, bugs, plants, and small fuzzy critters
- Hobbies include art and cooking/food culture

FR
- I like to gift in sets of 8 and 88 because they are lucky numbers
- I was in the Flight Rising Beta, under the name Lepidopterist
- To the Admins: I use FR on several devices and in various places, mostly on campuses. I use FR when traveling too (sometimes globally).
- I'm open to haggling and selling dragons - ask me about my dragons!
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
My Forum Threads

Business
Dragons for sale

Suggestions
Battlepedia
Disable Festive Favors text hover
Fest items cost progressively more
Improve item attachment/selection screen
Personal dragon hoards
Purchase gathering turns
Two-part (festival) apparel sets
"Rage face" apparel

Miscellaneous
Charity Raffles Pinglist
Profits 666
Meat pineapple I - Meat pineapple II
Flight Rising Is Bees

My Forum Threads

Business
Dragons for sale

Suggestions
Battlepedia
Disable Festive Favors text hover
Fest items cost progressively more
Improve item attachment/selection screen
Personal dragon hoards
Purchase gathering turns
Two-part (festival) apparel sets
"Rage face" apparel

Miscellaneous
Charity Raffles Pinglist
Profits 666
Meat pineapple I - Meat pineapple II
Flight Rising Is Bees

doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
Notes to Myself

- Owe Obsidian/Emerald G2 Imperial for warriorjames
- All spare crates to Varekai
Notes to Myself

- Owe Obsidian/Emerald G2 Imperial for warriorjames
- All spare crates to Varekai
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
[columns][color=transparent]c c c[/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/FXJviwM.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]c c c[/color][nextcol][color=green][font=rock salt][size=7]Cassowary's Creative Corner[/size][/font][/color] [indent][color=green][size=4][i] A list of my various creative endeavors[/i][/size][/color][/indent][/columns] [color=green] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2430671][b]Anomalous Art[/b][/url] - My commissions thread. Has an unusual commissions system ("anomalous art") as well as normal commissions system ("non-anomalous art") [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2417946][b]Secure, Contain, Protect - SCP series[/b][/url] - A record of art I made for my dragons-with-art sales, the offspring of an SCP fandragon pairing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2317559][b]heckin gay sneks[/b][/url] - Free-to-use Pride sneks [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2331177][b]Adoptable Animals[/b][/url] - Adoptables shop featuring unicorns, snakes, and mice [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1879945/1][b]FR Fishtank[/b][/url] - Adoptable pixel fishtanks featuring Flight Rising fish and decorations [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1654624][b]Pixel Familiar Adoptions[/b][/url] - A more traditional style adoptable shop featuring cerdae/unicorns, hainu, and buttersnakes [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1560257][b]Cassowary Covers[/b][/url] - My skin and accent shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2447950][b]Cubed #8[/b][/url] - Free-to-enter art and writing contest with prizes! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2193197/2#post_28548226]Cubed Collection[/url] - Badges and such made for Cubed contests.
c c c FXJviwM.png c c c Cassowary's Creative Corner

A list of my various creative endeavors

Anomalous Art - My commissions thread. Has an unusual commissions system ("anomalous art") as well as normal commissions system ("non-anomalous art")

Secure, Contain, Protect - SCP series - A record of art I made for my dragons-with-art sales, the offspring of an SCP fandragon pairing

heckin gay sneks - Free-to-use Pride sneks

Adoptable Animals - Adoptables shop featuring unicorns, snakes, and mice

FR Fishtank - Adoptable pixel fishtanks featuring Flight Rising fish and decorations

Pixel Familiar Adoptions - A more traditional style adoptable shop featuring cerdae/unicorns, hainu, and buttersnakes

Cassowary Covers - My skin and accent shop

Cubed #8 - Free-to-enter art and writing contest with prizes!
Cubed Collection - Badges and such made for Cubed contests.
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
[center][color=green][font=rock salt][size=7]Wishlist/Questing[/size][/font] [color=green][b]"Big ticket" wishlist items[/b] [item=Basilisk Crate][item=Raptorik Crate][item=Tengu Crate][item=Peacock Scorpion Crate][item=Dark Sparrowmouse Crate][item=Embermouse Crate][item=Pocket Mouse Crate][item=Luna Mith Crate][item=Deepmine Crate][item=Deepmine Aardvark Crate][item=Parasitic Fungus Crate][item=Iridescent Scales Crate][item=Iridescent Scaleback Crate][item=Shadow Serpent Crate][item=Augite Protector Crate][item=Extinguished Jackalope Crate][item=Smokey Gyre Crate][item=Basilisk Skin Crate][item=Featherback Boar Crate][item=Undying Featherback Crate][item=Spellwall Boran Crate][item=Goldenplains Mith Crate][item=Mirage Puffer Crate][item=highfin Crate][item=daintywavehopper Crate][item=deeprealm hunter Crate][item=noxious coralclimber Crate][item=oceansurf magus Crate][item=redrock cove Crate][item=spiney whale Crate][item=spineywhale Crate][item=tradewinds gull Crate][item=Amber Gulper Crate][item=AmberGulper Crate][item=Chalcedony Snipper Crate][item=Crystal Pools Crate][item=Crystalhide Jester Crate][item=Maren Warlock Crate][item=Crystalplate Stinger Crate][item=MarenWarlock Crate][item=Sparkling Stinger Crate][item=Stonewatch Prince Crate][item=disoriented spirit crate][item=malevolent spirit crate][item=Malevolent Crate][item=Pronghorn Stomper crate][item=Sharkhunter's Crate][item=ShaleThresher Crate] [color=green][b]Items I hoard[/b] [item=living stones][item=jade][item=raw jade][item=depleted sacridite] [item=nature runestone][item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll][item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting][item=seed fern fossil] [color=green][b]"Haha yeah right" wishlist items[/b] [item=clockwork treasure chest][item=fiendish treasure chest][item=gilded treasure chest] [skin=1317][skin=1257][skin=1335][skin=1375][skin=1542][skin=1675][skin=2027][skin=3369][skin=3390][skin=3899][skin=4758][skin=6185][skin=6829][skin=7832][skin=10686][skin=10861][skin=13438][skin=14065][skin=17711][skin=18424][skin=18481][skin=18521][skin=18578][skin=19408][skin=20684] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wkCR0w_ExFkc5cNRYYxnIsTlbqHdMxlNe3SXaqq0s3o/edit#gid=1150392406][size=4]Missing Items List (not up-to-date)[/size][/url]
Wishlist/Questing

"Big ticket" wishlist items

Items I hoard

"Haha yeah right" wishlist items

Missing Items List (not up-to-date)
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
[center][color=green][font=georgia][size=7]Familiars Progress[/size][/font] [b]Missing[/b] [item=charoite burrower][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Blotched Quetzeel][item=Quetzeel] [color=green][b]Bonding With[/b] [item=flutterbun][item=radiant flutterbun][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Curious Kettle][item=Serthis Support][item=Colubrid Column][item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Valorous Cape][item=Transmuted Treasure][item=Poltergeist Pile][item=Antique Chair][item=Spidered Seat][item=Time Devourer][item=Tick-Tock][item=bubble brook gecko][item=cosmo gecko][item=firefly cockatrice][item=quartz cockatrice][item=silver kitsune][item=golden kitsune][item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][item=princess petal gecko][item=buff laced cockatrice][item=candy cockatrice][item=pangolin racer][item=aurora pangolin][item=blackline bicorn whale][item=patina pangolin][item=skycrest bicorn][item=seaglass swimmer][item=ashen bicorn whale][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=giant white toridae][item=sewer toridae][item=fanrat][item=spirit of shadow][item=inscribed pangolin][item=spirit of wind][item=phoenix][item=ultimate buttersnake][item=miniature sornieth globe][item=scaleside noggle][item=crested river flight][item=ghostly rat lord][item=sludge sifter][item=silky fanrat][item=enstatite burrower][item=spirit of water][item=garden watcher][item=triple-sight firebug][item=creeping tendril][item=spirit of nature][item=Vermillion Epiptite][item=firebug][item=rat king][item=Slight Eyewing][item=Mistyhollow Agent][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Regenerating Reedjumper][item=Voltaic Ambassador][item=Crazed Powermith]
Familiars Progress

Missing

Bonding With
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
Past Projects

May 07, 2017: Submitted entry to Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Skin/Accent Contest
Past Projects

May 07, 2017: Submitted entry to Greenskeeper Gathering 2017 Skin/Accent Contest
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
Please read before messaging me!

Feel free to:
- Haggle.
- Send me dragon letters.
- Ask to buy fodder dragons (they will either unnamed or named "Apple") for 15kt/18g hatchling and 20kt/25g adult.

Please do not:
- Ask me about lending my Boolean.
- Message me about a particular FR advertisement with my username in it; per the admins it is harassment.
Please read before messaging me!

Feel free to:
- Haggle.
- Send me dragon letters.
- Ask to buy fodder dragons (they will either unnamed or named "Apple") for 15kt/18g hatchling and 20kt/25g adult.

Please do not:
- Ask me about lending my Boolean.
- Message me about a particular FR advertisement with my username in it; per the admins it is harassment.
doj4aaV.png
PHfAMQp.png
SWQjVqN.png
1tGqD9x.png
wU9CVoa.png
ybaKFgh.png
Il22j42.png
pFatdjc.png
r6UIRRk.pngwvpuTRg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6