Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG Support] QuaDraco for Hestia/Monera
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think you'll be alright in 14 hours, if you miss the cut off it's no big deal though. Yeah, trying to find some semblance of organization and planning but I'm not gonna cry over someone's plans falling through or hold it against them. RL happens.

I'm an insomniac so I'll be going to bed soon too and should be back around before 12 hours is up. Then again, you may see an attendant online before 3 hours is up if anyone plans to check in the mornings before work/school EST side (FR+3) I dunno.
I think you'll be alright in 14 hours, if you miss the cut off it's no big deal though. Yeah, trying to find some semblance of organization and planning but I'm not gonna cry over someone's plans falling through or hold it against them. RL happens.

I'm an insomniac so I'll be going to bed soon too and should be back around before 12 hours is up. Then again, you may see an attendant online before 3 hours is up if anyone plans to check in the mornings before work/school EST side (FR+3) I dunno.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Quinineer Oh, I just checked Wintercreek's spreadsheet notes and it says we can feel free to create a queue. You should be good to CR the dragon now since the reset has already happened if you don't want to wait.
@Quinineer Oh, I just checked Wintercreek's spreadsheet notes and it says we can feel free to create a queue. You should be good to CR the dragon now since the reset has already happened if you don't want to wait.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Alright! I'll send a CR with my support for Monera/Hestia and the first chunk of levels for the major flask of fleet feet ^^
Alright! I'll send a CR with my support for Monera/Hestia and the first chunk of levels for the major flask of fleet feet ^^
JBEajtP.gif
Okay, the other two have been leveled just in time before I go to sleep! :D I will be sending them along and hopefully acting as a leveling backup tomorrow. if anyone needs any help/storage/etc, do ping me with details! I will be offline for the night, but I'll get to it ;v;

Oh, and by the way @Saronai I did a quick re-read and noticed that each Champion may only use two divine interventions throughout the entirety of the labyrinth. There are also only 6 of the interventions to be bought through the entire game...so this limitation interests me.

I'm thinking we might want to equip Hestia with one, and once that gets used(because each champion may only carry one at a time), to have levels ready to purchase another. I mean, we might need it to overcome an obstacle in that last sprint near the end...if we use both at the beginning of the labyrinth, it might leave us at a disadvantage later on? I'd love to hear other Monera supporter's thoughts on this.

The intervention is probably one of the most effective items in the game, but because it's so limited, we should probably factor it in.
Okay, the other two have been leveled just in time before I go to sleep! :D I will be sending them along and hopefully acting as a leveling backup tomorrow. if anyone needs any help/storage/etc, do ping me with details! I will be offline for the night, but I'll get to it ;v;

Oh, and by the way @Saronai I did a quick re-read and noticed that each Champion may only use two divine interventions throughout the entirety of the labyrinth. There are also only 6 of the interventions to be bought through the entire game...so this limitation interests me.

I'm thinking we might want to equip Hestia with one, and once that gets used(because each champion may only carry one at a time), to have levels ready to purchase another. I mean, we might need it to overcome an obstacle in that last sprint near the end...if we use both at the beginning of the labyrinth, it might leave us at a disadvantage later on? I'd love to hear other Monera supporter's thoughts on this.

The intervention is probably one of the most effective items in the game, but because it's so limited, we should probably factor it in.
JBEajtP.gif
I only sent the 10 levels I said I would for the ToDi and the CR hasn't even been seen yet, I thought the 14 levels on it were from @Saronai. In the same CR I included 14 levels for a major flask of fleet feet, because I saw the spreadsheet had been updated right before the rollover. That was about two hours after rollover (I'm FR+2 and had to go to bed, but prepped it to send the first time I woke up to go the bathroom after rollover.) Now that I'm properly awake for the day, I'm working on levelling fodder to send in.

My thoughts on the intervention limitation are that after she uses the first one someone should send at least a couple levels to claim a second, because with 4 champions that's 8 possible uses and only 6 ToDIs, but we could definitely put off finishing it until the end.
I only sent the 10 levels I said I would for the ToDi and the CR hasn't even been seen yet, I thought the 14 levels on it were from @Saronai. In the same CR I included 14 levels for a major flask of fleet feet, because I saw the spreadsheet had been updated right before the rollover. That was about two hours after rollover (I'm FR+2 and had to go to bed, but prepped it to send the first time I woke up to go the bathroom after rollover.) Now that I'm properly awake for the day, I'm working on levelling fodder to send in.

My thoughts on the intervention limitation are that after she uses the first one someone should send at least a couple levels to claim a second, because with 4 champions that's 8 possible uses and only 6 ToDIs, but we could definitely put off finishing it until the end.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion I agree, we should at least send in the levels to secure one if it remains but wait to finish purchasing it until later on in the week/closer to the finish line.

Of course...I'm not sure when that finish line is. I only just woke up and apparently only have 16 levels in the CR I left up to finish our amulet, gotta find something else to put the 10 toward but haven't checked on our major flask or anything yet so...yeah.

After that I need to go make a time-intensive dinner.
@aformofmotion I agree, we should at least send in the levels to secure one if it remains but wait to finish purchasing it until later on in the week/closer to the finish line.

Of course...I'm not sure when that finish line is. I only just woke up and apparently only have 16 levels in the CR I left up to finish our amulet, gotta find something else to put the 10 toward but haven't checked on our major flask or anything yet so...yeah.

After that I need to go make a time-intensive dinner.
Okay, we have the major fleet feet too while I was sleeping with only 3 levels needed for a minor fleet feet.

I have put my extra 10 levels in the CR already toward a major health pot. There will be 20 levels to claim the rest.

*Edit: I can't count, not sure why I kept saying 2 for the rest of that flask when we need 3.
Okay, we have the major fleet feet too while I was sleeping with only 3 levels needed for a minor fleet feet.

I have put my extra 10 levels in the CR already toward a major health pot. There will be 20 levels to claim the rest.

*Edit: I can't count, not sure why I kept saying 2 for the rest of that flask when we need 3.
I'll probably finish up what we've got going for today and then work on training fodder up for tomorrow. I've got two job interviews this week, so I'm trying to stay ahead of our needs.
I'll probably finish up what we've got going for today and then work on training fodder up for tomorrow. I've got two job interviews this week, so I'm trying to stay ahead of our needs.
wgkyULV.png
Good idea! And good luck on your job interviews! Only checking a few more things myself before I go start dinner.

As for whomever gave us the unexpected head start on the talisman and other unclaimed donations to Hestia, thanks! Even if we hadn't counted it in our total it is still helpful.
Good idea! And good luck on your job interviews! Only checking a few more things myself before I go start dinner.

As for whomever gave us the unexpected head start on the talisman and other unclaimed donations to Hestia, thanks! Even if we hadn't counted it in our total it is still helpful.
@Schefflera self-ping so I find this again

@Saronai It might have been me? I tossed in a couple of L4s before I saw this thread. Sorry if it made your dragons not work out evenly, though!
@Schefflera self-ping so I find this again

@Saronai It might have been me? I tossed in a couple of L4s before I saw this thread. Sorry if it made your dragons not work out evenly, though!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7