Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] The Sphinx's Challenge
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Stanzascale

Yeah... well, they're riddles. Riddles don't make sense, right? XD

Whoops!!! You are right, thanks! I wasn't sure, but I saw wetdog15 post it so... :|
@Stanzascale

Yeah... well, they're riddles. Riddles don't make sense, right? XD

Whoops!!! You are right, thanks! I wasn't sure, but I saw wetdog15 post it so... :|
~Samrya Gamgee~
Books! Books! Books! Yes, they are a whole different world.
"All that is gold does not glitter/Not all who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost." Aragorn's Song
"You cannot pass!"~Gandalf the Grey
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."~Harry Potter
@Samrya

I thought the trick to riddles was that they seem to be a series of bizarre statements like "what has a mouth and doesn't speak and a bed but doesn't sleep?" rather than being hard to understand for grammatical reasons. X)

Thanks for ninja-editing. ^^
@Samrya

I thought the trick to riddles was that they seem to be a series of bizarre statements like "what has a mouth and doesn't speak and a bed but doesn't sleep?" rather than being hard to understand for grammatical reasons. X)

Thanks for ninja-editing. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@DarknessReeborn Can I be added to the pinglist? And do you take answer submissions through PM? I couldn't seem to find it stated.
@DarknessReeborn Can I be added to the pinglist? And do you take answer submissions through PM? I couldn't seem to find it stated.
@DarknessReborn Can I be on the pinglist, please? :D
@DarknessReborn Can I be on the pinglist, please? :D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
All of you have been added to the pinglist!
@wetdog15 @Stanzascale @M00nKnight @Lundlaeva

Also, you're supposed to PM me to send riddle answers. The riddles are updated every day, the closest I can get it to rollover.

All of you have been added to the pinglist!
@wetdog15 @Stanzascale @M00nKnight @Lundlaeva

Also, you're supposed to PM me to send riddle answers. The riddles are updated every day, the closest I can get it to rollover.

nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Oh. Sorry, I'm an idiot XD
Oh. Sorry, I'm an idiot XD
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@1127Herobrine @DragonWarrior333 @Tues @Rocwylde @80MinToMidnight @Brambleclaw4 @Quinineer @sgkat @ixris @Leopardmask @Sap88 @soulykins @briteoctopus @Fabro @deztora @Falconair @bellzan @RandomShmoe @Wintercreek @LucarioLand @heartcrusher1 @Goanna @Melova @Violetah @Rulanir @clarax @catgame21234 @Watercolour @felistopaz @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @M00nKnight @Lundlaeva

Sorry for pinging ya'll, but I have to clarify that #6 is a battlestone, not an item. So sorry for the inconvenience!
@1127Herobrine @DragonWarrior333 @Tues @Rocwylde @80MinToMidnight @Brambleclaw4 @Quinineer @sgkat @ixris @Leopardmask @Sap88 @soulykins @briteoctopus @Fabro @deztora @Falconair @bellzan @RandomShmoe @Wintercreek @LucarioLand @heartcrusher1 @Goanna @Melova @Violetah @Rulanir @clarax @catgame21234 @Watercolour @felistopaz @wetdog15 @Stanzascale @M00nKnight @Lundlaeva

Sorry for pinging ya'll, but I have to clarify that #6 is a battlestone, not an item. So sorry for the inconvenience!
Count:
Buckles
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@DarknessReborn

Does that mean we get another guess?
@DarknessReborn

Does that mean we get another guess?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz

Yup! I think it's also worth noting that you have infinite guesses.
@felistopaz

Yup! I think it's also worth noting that you have infinite guesses.
Count:
Buckles
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@DarknessReborn