Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WS] Wavecrest Saturnalia Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
[s][/s][center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/water_contest.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Etzz5Ag.png[/img][/center] Welcome to the Wavecrest Saturnalia Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the mysterious Wavecrest Saturnalia, where we'll honor Tidedad by discovering the secrets of the Coliseum. As always, the goal is to get a [u]Saturnalia Chest Drop[/u], [u]x50 Giant Sand Dollars[/u], or an [u]Unhatched Egg[/u] while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting [u]x50 Seafood[/u], [u]x5 familiars[/u], or [u]a Vista[/u]! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully! [b]Blitz Mode[/b] [indent]- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time![/indent] [b]Normal Mode[/b] [indent]- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.[/indent] [b]Hard Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Giant Sand Dollars? Nope, stay til you get a chest.[/indent] [b]Extreme Mode:[/b] [indent]- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Giant Sand Dollars.[/indent] [center][b][/b] [/center] [color=red][b]PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE[/b], along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge![/color] While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows: [b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=iron treasure chest] [code][item=iron treasure chest][/code] - Notable loot: [item=leafy pack] [code][item=leafy pack][/code][/indent] [code][b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent][/code] [u]Please keep three or less venue lists to each post[/u]. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts. Good luck, and have fun! [center][item=rainbow fins chest][item=unhatched water egg][item=giant sand dollar][item=unhatched water egg][item=tropic tides chest][/center]
water_contest.png

Etzz5Ag.png

Welcome to the Wavecrest Saturnalia Chest challenge! Once again we're here to celebrate the monthly festival and pit ourselves against the coliseum in the attempt to pry a skin chest out of each venue's cold claws. This month we're celebrating the mysterious Wavecrest Saturnalia, where we'll honor Tidedad by discovering the secrets of the Coliseum.

As always, the goal is to get a Saturnalia Chest Drop, x50 Giant Sand Dollars, or an Unhatched Egg while challenging each venue! This month, you can also finish a venue by collecting x50 Seafood, x5 familiars, or a Vista! From the Training Fields to the Golem Workshop, you'll take on each venue until you reach the requirements to move onto the next. If you've stayed two hours in a venue, and still have not met the requirements, you are free to move on to the next. There are several different modes for this challenge, and you are free to do any mode you choose. Each mode has their own rules, so pick carefully!

Blitz Mode
- Spend only 30 minutes in a venue unless you meet the item requirements to move on. Perfect for those short on time!

Normal Mode
- As described above, gather so many items or spend two hours in a venue before moving on.

Hard Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get a skin chest drop. Not for the faint of heart, this mode ignores how much time you've spent in a venue. Got x50 Giant Sand Dollars? Nope, stay til you get a chest.

Extreme Mode:
- Grind each venue until you get TWO skin chests AND x50 Giant Sand Dollars.

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU START THE CHALLENGE, along with the mode you are participating in. If you do not ping me, and I do not see your post, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE PARTICIPANT'S LIST. If you participate at all in this challenge, you will be automatically registered for the next challenge!

While going through each venue, you'll post any notable loot you pick up. This includes currency, familiars, battle items, containers, apparel, and chests! The easiest way to do this is to make a post as follows:

Training Fields
- Time spent:
- Chest drop:
Iron Treasure Chest
Code:
[item=iron treasure chest]
- Notable loot:
Leafy Pack
Code:
[item=leafy pack]
Code:
[b]Training Fields[/b] [indent]- Time spent: - Chest drop: [item=] - Notable loot: [item=][/indent]

Please keep three or less venue lists to each post. I'd prefer it be one per post, but I understand it's easier for people to keep track of them with less posts.

Good luck, and have fun!

Rainbow Fins Chest Unhatched Water Egg Giant Sand Dollar Unhatched Water Egg Tropic Tides Chest
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][b][size=5]Chests and Locations[/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/C9Dj3gw.png[/img][/center]
Chests and Locations
C9Dj3gw.png
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Participants:[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/alkE5C9.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Blitz Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]amnioth Ariizumi AshenFall beargirl1393 Blauw CyberneticWolf Demesne Demonreach ElecSquirrel10 Fabro firewyrm2018 Geology Grapefruit2step HelKeres IgnisFlamel JennArt KittyHawk98 Kaimon ladra Lasreaine L1BR4 Lya MagpieScholar Maki Miraear Necrotizing Neiko Nivix Peppze Psychosynchrony raiccoon Raptora Rondine Rulanir Sap88 Sesquedoodle Siennia slothqueenxx sockmonkeygerald Starkindler76 TheSunTheGodsSaw ThursdaySquirrel Tufira twotone Tyta whereisbarton Yanisha[/size][/indent] [u][b]Normal Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]aformofmotion Aloy Azia Beastofgaia Charliex8 chinchillas danijust DeadlyFang Eliss Hinumi ImaginationSoars Karsi Littlefoxchild LucarioLand manimanimani melanko Moerae moonikin ohhannah oldjammerj Phenri pudgeSnail RingsofSaturn Rocwylde Schefflera SenchaDrake Serenefire SilverWinter SunstonePhoenix[/size][/indent] [u][b]Hard Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]Chelonia[/size][/indent] [u][b]Extreme Mode:[/b][/u] [indent][size=2]LaAstaria Warriorgirl1234[/size][/indent]
Participants:
alkE5C9.png

Blitz Mode:
amnioth
Ariizumi
AshenFall
beargirl1393
Blauw
CyberneticWolf
Demesne
Demonreach
ElecSquirrel10
Fabro
firewyrm2018
Geology
Grapefruit2step
HelKeres
IgnisFlamel
JennArt
KittyHawk98
Kaimon
ladra
Lasreaine
L1BR4
Lya
MagpieScholar
Maki
Miraear
Necrotizing
Neiko
Nivix
Peppze
Psychosynchrony
raiccoon
Raptora
Rondine
Rulanir
Sap88
Sesquedoodle
Siennia
slothqueenxx
sockmonkeygerald
Starkindler76
TheSunTheGodsSaw
ThursdaySquirrel
Tufira
twotone
Tyta
whereisbarton
Yanisha

Normal Mode:
aformofmotion
Aloy
Azia
Beastofgaia
Charliex8
chinchillas
danijust
DeadlyFang
Eliss
Hinumi
ImaginationSoars
Karsi
Littlefoxchild
LucarioLand
manimanimani
melanko
Moerae
moonikin
ohhannah
oldjammerj
Phenri
pudgeSnail
RingsofSaturn
Rocwylde
Schefflera
SenchaDrake
Serenefire
SilverWinter
SunstonePhoenix

Hard Mode:
Chelonia

Extreme Mode:
LaAstaria
Warriorgirl1234
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
[center][size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ssUw0jZ.png[/img][/center] @amapup @Amyatzu @Andasax @beargirl1393 @Blauw @BlueFireRose @Catsy01 @Ciphers @CyberneticWolf @dapperestdragon @DarkNative @Demonreach @DeathByGlamour @Demesne @ElecSquirrel10 @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @IgnisFlamel @JennArt @judiama @Juulika @Kaimon @ladra @MagpieScholar @Miraear @Mirres @moonikin @Peppze @Psychosynchrony @Quarilas @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @Sanguiem @Sesquedoodle @slothqueenxx @sockmonkeygerald @StormDragon21 @twotone @Tyta @Warriorgirl1234 @whereisbarton @Yanisha @Yolindanne @Aloy @Ariizumi @Arinna @AshenFall @Azia @Beastofgaia @Charliex8 @chinchillas @Cuocu @Geology @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @Karsi @Kodama @Lasreaine @L1BR4 @Lya @manimanimani @MyraFireFox @Nivix @Nono @oldjammerj @Phooka @pudgeSnail @RingsofSaturn @Rocwylde @SenchaDrake @Serenefire @SilverWinter @Starkindler76 @Celestria @HelKeres @Kaidan @Littlefoxchild @Magnhild @Oratorio @Saseum @Annalynn
Pinglist
ssUw0jZ.png

@amapup @Amyatzu @Andasax @beargirl1393 @Blauw @BlueFireRose @Catsy01 @Ciphers @CyberneticWolf @dapperestdragon @DarkNative @Demonreach @DeathByGlamour @Demesne @ElecSquirrel10 @firewyrm2018 @Grapefruit2step @IgnisFlamel @JennArt @judiama @Juulika @Kaimon @ladra @MagpieScholar @Miraear @Mirres @moonikin @Peppze @Psychosynchrony @Quarilas @Raptora @Rondine @Rulanir @Sanguiem @Sesquedoodle @slothqueenxx @sockmonkeygerald @StormDragon21 @twotone @Tyta @Warriorgirl1234 @whereisbarton @Yanisha @Yolindanne @Aloy @Ariizumi @Arinna @AshenFall @Azia @Beastofgaia @Charliex8 @chinchillas @Cuocu @Geology @HowlingGale @ImaginationSoars @Karsi @Kodama @Lasreaine @L1BR4 @Lya @manimanimani @MyraFireFox @Nivix @Nono @oldjammerj @Phooka @pudgeSnail @RingsofSaturn @Rocwylde @SenchaDrake @Serenefire @SilverWinter @Starkindler76 @Celestria @HelKeres @Kaidan @Littlefoxchild @Magnhild @Oratorio @Saseum @Annalynn
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Super early ping because weekends. Credit to Mibella for the header images.
Super early ping because weekends. Credit to Mibella for the header images.
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot Blitz for me please!
@Mediscoot Blitz for me please!
ulFlA7j.jpgnP8F3PF.gif
@Mediscoot
Blitz mode for me, please, I'm going to be working a fair bit at the beginning of the fest, as well as helping out with one of the games. If I do manage to finish, though, I'll come back and do one of the other modes afterwards.
@Mediscoot
Blitz mode for me, please, I'm going to be working a fair bit at the beginning of the fest, as well as helping out with one of the games. If I do manage to finish, though, I'll come back and do one of the other modes afterwards.
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@Mediscoot Blitz mode for me, please! :D
@Mediscoot Blitz mode for me, please! :D
@Mediscoot
Sign me up for Blitz again =D Having finished all venues last time, this needs repeating =D
@Mediscoot
Sign me up for Blitz again =D Having finished all venues last time, this needs repeating =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
[center][size=1]@Mediscoot[/size][/center] [center] [size=6][color=#217eff][b]Wavecrest Saturnalia[/b][/color][/size] [size=4][color=#22d3ff][b]Blitz Mode[/b][/color][/size] [size=2][color=#a3e6ff][b]Previous[/b][/color] [color=#a3e6ff][b]Next[/b][/color][/size][/center] ----- ----- ----- ----- [indent][size=5][color=#002d94][b]Training Fields[/b][/color][/size][/indent] [indent][size=2][color=#217eff][b]Time Spent:[/b] 03 mins 08 secs [b]([u]Complete[/u])[/b][/color][/size][/indent] [quote=Holiday Currency][item=giant sand dollar]x4[/quote] [quote=Holiday Chests][item=pearl arowana chest][/quote] [quote=Notable Loot][item=minor health potion][/quote] [size=2][color=#217eff][b]Note:[/b] I most likely won't be going to Golem Workshop.[/color][/size] ------ [indent][size=5][color=#002d94][b]Woodland Path[/b][/color][/size][/indent] [indent][size=2][color=#217eff][b]Time Spent:[/b] 30 mins [b]([u]Complete[/u])[/b][/color][/size][/indent] [quote=Holiday Currency][item=giant sand dollar]x21[/quote] [quote=Holiday Chests][/quote] [quote=Notable Loot][item=leafy pack]x12[item=autumn dryad][item=frigid bolt][item=zephyr might fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][/quote] ------ [indent][size=5][color=#002d94][b]Scorched Forest[/b][/color][/size][/indent] [indent][size=2][color=#217eff][b]Time Spent:[/b] 00 mins[/color][/size][/indent] [quote=Holiday Currency][/quote] [quote=Holiday Chests][/quote] [quote=Notable Loot][/quote] ----- ----- [center][color=#22d3ff][b]Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest[/b] | [color=#a3e6ff]Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls | [color=#a3e6ff]Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents[/color] | [color=#a3e6ff]Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools | [color=#a3e6ff]Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire | [color=#a3e6ff]Kelp Beds, [color=#c4efff][s]Golem Workshop[/s][/color][/center] ----- -----
Wavecrest Saturnalia
Blitz Mode
Previous
Next

Training Fields
Time Spent: 03 mins 08 secs (Complete)
Holiday Currency wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar x4
Holiday Chests wrote:
Pearl Arowana Chest
Notable Loot wrote:
Minor Health Potion

Note: I most likely won't be going to Golem Workshop.

Woodland Path
Time Spent: 30 mins (Complete)
Holiday Currency wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar x21
Holiday Chests wrote:
Notable Loot wrote:
Leafy Pack x12 Autumn Dryad Frigid Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment

Scorched Forest
Time Spent: 00 mins
Holiday Currency wrote:
Holiday Chests wrote:
Notable Loot wrote:

Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls | Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Wood, Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost, Ghostlight Ruins, Mire | Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop

N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45