Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WC] Hydromancy [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@NotQuiteToxic
Sure, just send over the details and payment and I'll work on it as soon as I get the chance ^^
@NotQuiteToxic
Sure, just send over the details and payment and I'll work on it as soon as I get the chance ^^
S1RYPFw.png
@Sephora34 Can I please have open ended shufflemancy reading?
@Sephora34 Can I please have open ended shufflemancy reading?
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
Sure, just message me with the question and payment :)
@Voronwis
Sure, just message me with the question and payment :)
S1RYPFw.png
Picking up a smooth, clear pebble from the pile and tossing it into the well:

"I wish that another Elder Dragon (5 digit) would join our clan soon..."
Picking up a smooth, clear pebble from the pile and tossing it into the well:

"I wish that another Elder Dragon (5 digit) would join our clan soon..."
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@Kalideoscope

Is Canal Dowsing still closed? I have several dragons who would love to try their luck... but I notice it's status suggests its still not open again?
@Kalideoscope

Is Canal Dowsing still closed? I have several dragons who would love to try their luck... but I notice it's status suggests its still not open again?
fw5Pc0h.png
@LadyKnightKatsa @JinxMoonstone
Messages on the way!
@LadyKnightKatsa @JinxMoonstone
Messages on the way!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Canisia
I was very busy yesterday and just got back from school today, but it should be reopening promptly!
@Canisia
I was very busy yesterday and just got back from school today, but it should be reopening promptly!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@LadyRiat @RemanLT @Canisia
Fortune Fishing is now reopened!
@LadyRiat @RemanLT @Canisia
Fortune Fishing is now reopened!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4764827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/47649/4764827.png[/img] [/url] [I]Wavedancer shifted, feeling embarrassed. She was supposed to be a great Seamage, and couldn't find anything other than soggy tickets? Of course, the rest of the Clan was thrilled, and it was nice to have some many tickets in that great Raffle, but she had so wanted to find a new friend, and her magic had never failed her... she stared at the canal, not sure what went wrong...[/I] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4764816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/47649/4764816.png[/img] [/url] [I]The blue dragon stopped wandering through the stalls, blinking in surprise. "Seamage? Are you trying to find us more tickets? I thought you were going to check out the food....". Neptunia shifted her gaze to the canal. Hmmm.... Perhaps she should try her luck? She was fond of a good mystery, and Dowsing sounded like fun... Turning back to her Clanmate, she noticed that the Spiral did not seem pleased with her earlier results. She was, in fact, glaring at the canal. But what did the other dragon expect? She was a SEAmage after all. She dealt in waves and storms, not canals.... Neptunia shrugged, and headed over to try her luck with a few pebbles. Trying to explain to her standoffish Clanmate that being proficient in sea magic did not a dowser make would be a lost cause. A very big lost cause, Neptunia thought, watching as Wavedancer reached for a green scale and practically threw it at the hosting Pearlcatcher....[/I] [b]Two piles of food[/b] and [b]1 Familiar[/b] for [b]2 Mystery[/b] tries and [b]1 Familiar[/b] cast coming right up!
@Kalideoscope

4764827.png

Wavedancer shifted, feeling embarrassed. She was supposed to be a great Seamage, and couldn't find anything other than soggy tickets? Of course, the rest of the Clan was thrilled, and it was nice to have some many tickets in that great Raffle, but she had so wanted to find a new friend, and her magic had never failed her... she stared at the canal, not sure what went wrong...

4764816.png

The blue dragon stopped wandering through the stalls, blinking in surprise. "Seamage? Are you trying to find us more tickets? I thought you were going to check out the food....". Neptunia shifted her gaze to the canal. Hmmm.... Perhaps she should try her luck? She was fond of a good mystery, and Dowsing sounded like fun... Turning back to her Clanmate, she noticed that the Spiral did not seem pleased with her earlier results. She was, in fact, glaring at the canal. But what did the other dragon expect? She was a SEAmage after all. She dealt in waves and storms, not canals....

Neptunia shrugged, and headed over to try her luck with a few pebbles. Trying to explain to her standoffish Clanmate that being proficient in sea magic did not a dowser make would be a lost cause. A very big lost cause, Neptunia thought, watching as Wavedancer reached for a green scale and practically threw it at the hosting Pearlcatcher....

Two piles of food and 1 Familiar for 2 Mystery tries and 1 Familiar cast coming right up!

fw5Pc0h.png
@Kalideoscope
Yo can I do another round (or two X3) o' Canal Dowsing? I'd send a piece of apparel and a familiar, if I can do both of those in one PM.
@Kalideoscope
Yo can I do another round (or two X3) o' Canal Dowsing? I'd send a piece of apparel and a familiar, if I can do both of those in one PM.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18