Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [MJ]Winners! Lost and Found
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I like torture scavenger hunts.

1. Find Your Inner Strength
  2. Into the Wind
  3. Found Friends
  4. Found Friends Continued
  5. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
  6. Whispers of Past Days
  7. Wind Thanks You
  8. Get Your Eyes Checked
  9. Maybe the Real Treasure is The Friends We Made Along the Way
  10. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
  11. This is Hungry Work
  12. Maybe a Bird’s Eye View Would Help
  13. Not What We Were Looking For, But…
  14. Some *See* Food
  15. Found Family
I like torture scavenger hunts.

1. Find Your Inner Strength
  2. Into the Wind
  3. Found Friends
  4. Found Friends Continued
  5. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
  6. Whispers of Past Days
  7. Wind Thanks You
  8. Get Your Eyes Checked
  9. Maybe the Real Treasure is The Friends We Made Along the Way
  10. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
  11. This is Hungry Work
  12. Maybe a Bird’s Eye View Would Help
  13. Not What We Were Looking For, But…
  14. Some *See* Food
  15. Found Family

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@ThisOneIsBlue done, sorry!
@ThisOneIsBlue done, sorry!
iYFz4v1.png
@ThisOneIsBlue

Oh dear, I never thought I'd make it to 5th place! Thank you and everyone who helped you so much for running this event! It was really fun and I would sure join next year again!

1. Into The Wind wrote
2. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
3. Art by Ookamiotoko
4. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
5. Found Friends Continued
@ThisOneIsBlue

Oh dear, I never thought I'd make it to 5th place! Thank you and everyone who helped you so much for running this event! It was really fun and I would sure join next year again!

1. Into The Wind wrote
2. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
3. Art by Ookamiotoko
4. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
5. Found Friends Continued
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
Shoot! This ping got buried. I'm making my list of prizes now, but please let me know if I've missed my opportunity.

@ThisOneIsBlue

Edit:

1. Found Family
2. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
3. Find Your Inner Strength
4. Art by Ookamiotoko
5. That looks... familiar
6. This is Hungry Work
7. Get Your Eyes Checked
8. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
9. That looks... familiar
10. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
11. Some *See* Food
12. Into The Wind
13. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
14. Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
15. Found Friends Continued
16. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
Shoot! This ping got buried. I'm making my list of prizes now, but please let me know if I've missed my opportunity.

@ThisOneIsBlue

Edit:

1. Found Family
2. Maybe the Real Treasure is the Friends We Made Along the Way
3. Find Your Inner Strength
4. Art by Ookamiotoko
5. That looks... familiar
6. This is Hungry Work
7. Get Your Eyes Checked
8. Literal Treasure is Nice Too
9. That looks... familiar
10. Found Friends 3: The Return of the Talking Plants!
11. Some *See* Food
12. Into The Wind
13. Not What We Were Looking For, But...
14. Sham Bear, Sham Bear, What Do You See?
15. Found Friends Continued
16. Maybe a Bird's Eye View Would Help
1u3H6jas.png
@ThisOneIsBlue Oh damn, so close to top 3 :P

1. Found Family
2. Maybe the real treasure is the friends we found along the way?
3. Literal treasure is nice too
4. This is hungry work

Thanks for such a fun event!
@ThisOneIsBlue Oh damn, so close to top 3 :P

1. Found Family
2. Maybe the real treasure is the friends we found along the way?
3. Literal treasure is nice too
4. This is hungry work

Thanks for such a fun event!
@ThisOneIsBlue

Now I'm really curious where the ones I missed were hiding XD

hmmmmmm I see Sadrain has requested Found Family. Maybe I should have my dragons get their eyes checked....I'm not sure who, but some of them probably need glasses XD

ps. Sorry for the slow response! I did the thing where I typed it up and then got distracted and didn't hit submit and it's been sitting in the tab waiting for me to remember for far too long...
@ThisOneIsBlue

Now I'm really curious where the ones I missed were hiding XD

hmmmmmm I see Sadrain has requested Found Family. Maybe I should have my dragons get their eyes checked....I'm not sure who, but some of them probably need glasses XD

ps. Sorry for the slow response! I did the thing where I typed it up and then got distracted and didn't hit submit and it's been sitting in the tab waiting for me to remember for far too long...
@Emmy182 Thank you! :D

@KalynaAnne I do that too, no worries! (Really annoying isn't it?)

@clarax You're fine! I gave a longer deadline for this than the usual 24 hour thing most FR prizes get. Since it took me so long I figured some folks might have forgotten and I wanted to give everyone a fair chance to claim their prizes :D
@Emmy182 Thank you! :D

@KalynaAnne I do that too, no worries! (Really annoying isn't it?)

@clarax You're fine! I gave a longer deadline for this than the usual 24 hour thing most FR prizes get. Since it took me so long I figured some folks might have forgotten and I wanted to give everyone a fair chance to claim their prizes :D
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@thisoneisblue thank you for doing this!

1- An extra set of eyes
2- Art prize
3- Maybe a bird's eye view will help
4- Into the wind
5- found family
6- found friends continued
7- found friends 3: talking plants
8- get your eyes checked
9- Literal treasure is nice too
10- maybe the real treasure is the friends we made along the way
11- some *see* food
12- wind thanks you
13- whispers of past days
14- found friends
15- that looks... familiar
16- this is hungry work
17- not what we ere looking for, but
18- sham bear sham bear what do you see
19- find your inner strength
@thisoneisblue thank you for doing this!

1- An extra set of eyes
2- Art prize
3- Maybe a bird's eye view will help
4- Into the wind
5- found family
6- found friends continued
7- found friends 3: talking plants
8- get your eyes checked
9- Literal treasure is nice too
10- maybe the real treasure is the friends we made along the way
11- some *see* food
12- wind thanks you
13- whispers of past days
14- found friends
15- that looks... familiar
16- this is hungry work
17- not what we ere looking for, but
18- sham bear sham bear what do you see
19- find your inner strength
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
[center][size=7][size=7][font=Papyrus][color=00a651]The Lost and Found "Lost Prizes" Have Been Found![/color][/font][/size] [/size][/center] In true Windy-scatteredness, two prize packs were left out of the list (besides the secret salt!) and have been relocated! It looks like these were items found along the way, a little of this, a little of that... and all in boxes labeled Lost & Found in messy writing. I wonder who wrote that? Anyway, these prizes have a different mechanic in distibution! All players who have filled in at least a part of their spreadsheet AND have not yet won a prize pack have had their names entered into random(dot) org's system, and the winners are the player listed in first place. I did this twice to get our luck-of-the-draw winners! Congrats to @Hkomygf and @arashiyama! Hkomygf, you get [quote name="First Lost and Found Box"][center][Item=Weary focus] [item=Sicklemaw Gar] x99[item=Blackwing Croaker leg] x99 [item=Bluetail Skira] [Item=Tufted Leaf Beetle] [item=Goliath Mountain Beetle][/center][/quote] And arashiyama, you get [quote name="Second Lost and Found Box"][center][item=Wind Tome] [item=Eel Larvae] x99 [item=Marsh Stalker] x99 [item=Darktouched Chimera] [item=Grasslands Trunker] [item=Highreach Bonepicker] [/center][/quote] If anyone is interested, I have screenshots of the randomized lists, but for the sake of a short post they are linked [b][url=http://imgur.com/a/E7dEi]here[/url]![/b] This should be the last ping from me, so far as I know! Thank you all again for your participation and patience! Another reminder, if you get a chance, we have a feedback survey in the main winner list post. Everyone who fills it out and chooses to add their username and ID number gets an extra token of thanks, similar to what you received (or are soon-to-receive) as a participation thank-you to all who played the game! I re-sized the badge as well, so here is a version that can fit in a signature! The regular sized one will stay up, there are just more options now! [img]http://i.imgur.com/eG9nWz7.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2144224/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/eG9nWz7.png[/img][/url][/code] [size=1]@Sukio @Somethinggetrekt @Rulanir @Tarany @KalynaAnne @hazy @TsukiShiro @Eialyne @Ninjacatblue @Sekope @justChimeric @arashiyama @Katsuokai @Hinumi @Ellapinky @Delcat @Gender @Phooka @Juri01 @Nighttyger @AthenaCorvus @WillowRaven @Kookaburra @Saraceaser @Catsy01 @ArouraBorialice @Ribbons @Jetfeather @beargirl1393 @sgkat @TheInkheart @MLSmith995 @UniqueZephlyn @dawnsong @Sadrain @Emmy182 @Melova @heartcrusher1 @Houtori @Darthiel @Lasreaine @Tyta @MystRunner @Hkomygf @Elysadie @chinchillas @KatelleSadrain @pudgeSnail @Eliss @SunstonePhoenix @chatoyant @Clarax @StarriannaFlare @Fabro @pedroinboxfort @brain4puzzles @Elysiuhm @Depreciation @melisont @Dragonia @Draconequis @PiecesOSky @kazukira @Zenhugz @silverdrake @Undermom @Inahetalian @Restless @Amyatzu @Agrina @aly922 @Amariel @Andasax @argylion @BettaFishy @briteoctopus @Camy @Cashew @casuallySleepy @L1BR4 @LaraAelric @Lyncina @Ookamiotoko @Selah @Dragon dawn @SerenityBreeze @tarshaan @TigerFestival @WanderingTurtle[/size]
The
Lost and Found
"Lost Prizes" Have Been Found!

In true Windy-scatteredness, two prize packs were left out of the list (besides the secret salt!) and have been relocated! It looks like these were items found along the way, a little of this, a little of that... and all in boxes labeled Lost & Found in messy writing. I wonder who wrote that?

Anyway, these prizes have a different mechanic in distibution! All players who have filled in at least a part of their spreadsheet AND have not yet won a prize pack have had their names entered into random(dot) org's system, and the winners are the player listed in first place. I did this twice to get our luck-of-the-draw winners!

Congrats to @Hkomygf and @arashiyama!

Hkomygf, you get
First Lost and Found Box wrote:
Weary Focus
Sicklemaw Gar x99 Blackwing Croaker Leg x99
Bluetail Skira Tufted Leaf Beetle Goliath Mountain Beetle

And arashiyama, you get
Second Lost and Found Box wrote:
Wind Tome
Eel Larvae x99 Marsh Stalker x99
Darktouched Chimera Grasslands Trunker Highreach Bonepicker

If anyone is interested, I have screenshots of the randomized lists, but for the sake of a short post they are linked here!

This should be the last ping from me, so far as I know! Thank you all again for your participation and patience! Another reminder, if you get a chance, we have a feedback survey in the main winner list post. Everyone who fills it out and chooses to add their username and ID number gets an extra token of thanks, similar to what you received (or are soon-to-receive) as a participation thank-you to all who played the game!

I re-sized the badge as well, so here is a version that can fit in a signature! The regular sized one will stay up, there are just more options now!

eG9nWz7.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2144224/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/eG9nWz7.png[/img][/url]

@Sukio @Somethinggetrekt @Rulanir @Tarany @KalynaAnne @hazy @TsukiShiro @Eialyne @Ninjacatblue @Sekope @justChimeric @arashiyama @Katsuokai @Hinumi @Ellapinky @Delcat @Gender @Phooka @Juri01 @Nighttyger @AthenaCorvus @WillowRaven @Kookaburra @Saraceaser @Catsy01 @ArouraBorialice @Ribbons @Jetfeather @beargirl1393 @sgkat @TheInkheart @MLSmith995 @UniqueZephlyn @dawnsong @Sadrain @Emmy182 @Melova @heartcrusher1 @Houtori @Darthiel @Lasreaine @Tyta @MystRunner @Hkomygf @Elysadie @chinchillas @KatelleSadrain @pudgeSnail @Eliss @SunstonePhoenix @chatoyant @Clarax @StarriannaFlare @Fabro @pedroinboxfort @brain4puzzles @Elysiuhm @Depreciation @melisont @Dragonia @Draconequis @PiecesOSky @kazukira @Zenhugz @silverdrake @Undermom @Inahetalian @Restless @Amyatzu @Agrina @aly922 @Amariel @Andasax @argylion @BettaFishy @briteoctopus @Camy @Cashew @casuallySleepy @L1BR4 @LaraAelric @Lyncina @Ookamiotoko @Selah @Dragon dawn @SerenityBreeze @tarshaan @TigerFestival @WanderingTurtle

TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Congratulations to the surprise winners! ^^ And thanks again, @/ThisOneIsBlue, for being so accommodating, and hosting such a wonderful event :D!
Congratulations to the surprise winners! ^^ And thanks again, @/ThisOneIsBlue, for being so accommodating, and hosting such a wonderful event :D!
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21