1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Wow, I remember sniping a MP familiar for you more than a year ago. Nice to see you have progressed so much @NorthWhiteWolf! :D
Wow, I remember sniping a MP familiar for you more than a year ago. Nice to see you have progressed so much @NorthWhiteWolf! :D
2H1KHHC.png
@Irien

Thanks! It's hard to believe that I've been at this for so long. :)
@Irien

Thanks! It's hard to believe that I've been at this for so long. :)
Days Into Quest: 761-772 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got the Creeping Tendril and Garden Watcher from gathering in foraging so I now have 642 out of 658 familiars. [center][item=Creeping Tendril][item=Garden Watcher][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Waterway for the Ghostly Rat Lord. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Shale Thresher][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scholar][item=Maren Sharkhunter Crate][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 120 Goldenbeast: 97 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 45 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 31 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in digging to try and get a Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower. I got six familiars from gathering and Pinkerton. [center][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Mender][item=Melon Marzal][item=Melon Marzal][item=Orange Blotch Pansy][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I got 3 familiars from chests. [center][item=Dodo][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Webwing Alpha][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,122G these past few days from selling 8 pieces of apparel, 5 familiars, 2 skin/accents, 10 silver muck, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 85 swipp and baldwin materials, and 2,550 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 12, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Apr 29, 2018 Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Garden Watcher was removed because it was acquired and the Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower were removed because they are my next targets. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 761-772

New Familiar Status
I got the Creeping Tendril and Garden Watcher from gathering in foraging so I now have 642 out of 658 familiars.

Creeping Tendril Garden Watcher

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Waterway for the Ghostly Rat Lord. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Common Podid Common Podid Giant White Toridae Goldfin River Flight Grey River Flight Mistwatch Shellion Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Poisonous Toridae Salve Kamaitachi Shale Thresher Sickle Kamaitachi Sludge Sifter Southmarsh Podid Sunset Lasher Sunset Lasher Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae

Other Good Loot

Scholar Maren Sharkhunter Crate

Ghostly Rat Lord: 120
Goldenbeast: 97
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 45
Roc Battles: 24
Wartoad: 31

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I am now gathering in digging to try and get a Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower. I got six familiars from gathering and Pinkerton.

Longneck Hunter Longneck Mender Melon Marzal Melon Marzal Orange Blotch Pansy Rhodochrosite Crane

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
I got 3 familiars from chests.

Dodo Spectral Duskflapper Webwing Alpha

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,122G these past few days from selling 8 pieces of apparel, 5 familiars, 2 skin/accents, 10 silver muck, 20 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 85 swipp and baldwin materials, and 2,550 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 12, 2018
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Apr 29, 2018
Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Garden Watcher was removed because it was acquired and the Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower were removed because they are my next targets.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Congrats for the familiars you got and good luck for getting the rat boss @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for the familiars you got and good luck for getting the rat boss @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully it'll drop for me before the next new venue/ expansion is released. :)
@Edra
Thanks! Hopefully it'll drop for me before the next new venue/ expansion is released. :)

Yeah, I hope so for you :D

Yeah, I hope so for you :D
Days Into Quest: 773-783 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] No new familiars. [center][item=Creeping Tendril][item=Garden Watcher][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Mire for dominance for the Nature Festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Brown River Flight][item=Brown River Flight][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Crested River Flight][item=Crested River Flight]][item=Dappled Seal][item=Dappled Seal][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Fanrat][item=Fanrat][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Parda][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Shellion][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Sunset Lasher][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scholar][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 158 Goldenbeast: 97 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 53 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 35 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got three familiars from gathering and Pinkerton. [center][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I got 4 familiars from chests. [center][item=Clown Charger][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Squall Rasa][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,259G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 15 familiars, 9 silver muck, 114 swipp and baldwin materials, and 3,060 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 23, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Apr 29, 2018 Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower have been re-added because I want to get the materials for the two new swipp familiars as soon as possible. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 773-783

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Creeping Tendril Garden Watcher

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Mire for dominance for the Nature Festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Blackwing Croaker Blueridge Greatshell Brown River Flight Brown River Flight Common Podid Common Podid Crested River Flight Crested River Flight ] Dappled Seal Dappled Seal Everglade Lasher Everglade Lasher Fanrat Fanrat Giant White Toridae Goldfin River Flight Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Mistwatch Shellion Mistwatch Shellion Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Parda Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Radioactive Slime Radioactive Slime Rainbow Sprite Scaleside Noggle Scaleside Noggle Scarlet Flycatcher Scarlet Flycatcher Scythe Kamaitachi Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silky Fanrat Silky Fanrat Sludge Sifter Sludge Sifter Southmarsh Podid Sunset Lasher

Other Good Loot

Scholar

Ghostly Rat Lord: 158
Goldenbeast: 97
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 53
Roc Battles: 24
Wartoad: 35

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got three familiars from gathering and Pinkerton.

Iridescent Scaleback Tatterwing Carcass Tufted Leaf Beetle

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
I got 4 familiars from chests.

Clown Charger Goldenplains Poodle Mith Murkbottom Gull Squall Rasa

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,259G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 15 familiars, 9 silver muck, 114 swipp and baldwin materials, and 3,060 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 23, 2018
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Apr 29, 2018
Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Charoite Burrower and Enstatite Burrower have been re-added because I want to get the materials for the two new swipp familiars as soon as possible.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

Wow, you got a good pile of gems and you almost got all the familiars @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
Wow, you got a good pile of gems and you almost got all the familiars @NorthWhiteWolf, that's great :D
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 90