Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 784-794 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got the new Spirit of Nature during the festival so I now have 643 out of 661 familiars. [center][item=Spirit of Nature][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Mire to level up some fodder and then I am heading back to the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars. [center][item=Barkback Boar][item=Barkback Boar][item=Barkback Boar][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Common Podid][item=Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus][item=King Parda][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Parda][item=Petal Jumper][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Proto Manticore][item=Proto Manticore][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Zalis][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Concentration][item=Haste][item=Meditate][item=Scholar][item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop][item=Chromatic Predator Chest][item=Chromatic Predator Chest][item=Chromatic Predator Chest][item=Season Chest][item=Season Chest][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 158 Goldenbeast: 114 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 53 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 36 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got two familiars from gathering and Pinkerton. [center][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Hydra Scorpion][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I got 11 familiars from chests. [center][item=Augite Protector][item=Chromefeather Lookout][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Sprangyroo][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Venomtooth Pilco][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,766G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 2 familiars, 4 silver muck, 30 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 140 swipp and baldwin materials, 5 skins, 99 Health Potions, 2 statues, 1 doll and 3,880 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 23, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jun 3, 2018 Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 784-794

New Familiar Status
I got the new Spirit of Nature during the festival so I now have 643 out of 661 familiars.

Spirit of Nature

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Mire to level up some fodder and then I am heading back to the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars.

Barkback Boar Barkback Boar Barkback Boar Brilliant Psywurm Budwing Morpho Clown Hippocampus Common Podid Hippocampus Hippocampus Hippocampus King Parda Manticore Screamer Paradise Zalis Paradise Zalis Parda Petal Jumper Poisonous Toridae Proto Manticore Proto Manticore Wetland Unicorn Zalis

Other Good Loot

Ambush Berserker Concentration Haste Meditate Scholar Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop Chromatic Predator Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Chromatic Predator Chest Season Chest Season Chest

Ghostly Rat Lord: 158
Goldenbeast: 114
Mantarune: 6
Molten Wartoad: 53
Roc Battles: 24
Wartoad: 36

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got two familiars from gathering and Pinkerton.

Crimson Emperor Hydra Scorpion

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
I got 11 familiars from chests.

Augite Protector Chromefeather Lookout Fan Scorpion Mottled Buttersnake Peacock Scorpion Rhodochrosite Crane Spectral Duskflapper Sprangyroo Stormcloud Harpy Venomblade Assassin Venomtooth Pilco

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 1,766G these past few days from selling 3 pieces of apparel, 2 familiars, 4 silver muck, 30 copper muck, 10 grey slime, 140 swipp and baldwin materials, 5 skins, 99 Health Potions, 2 statues, 1 doll and 3,880 pieces of food.

Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018
Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018
Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on May 23, 2018
Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jun 3, 2018
Skycat - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 30, 2018

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're making a good progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

You're making a good progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 795-809 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got the new Slight Eyewing from the anniversary so I now have 644 out of 662 familiars. [center][item=Slight Eyewing][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars. [center][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brown River Flight][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Fanrat][item=Granite Thresher][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Psywurm][item=Psywurm][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Shellion][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Venomous Toridae][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Rally][item=Rally][item=Scholar][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Swamp Kelpie Mane][item=Vista: Mire][item=Vista: Mire][item=Vista: Mire][item=Mire Crate][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][item=Vial of Scattersight][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 164 Goldenbeast: 114 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 64 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 50 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got seven familiars from gathering and Pinkerton. [center][item=Firebug][item=Firebug][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Tender Larail][item=Tender Larail][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] I got 4 familiars from chests. [center][item=Baku][item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Mender][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 1,943G these past few days from selling 13 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, 10 silver muck, 5 gold muck, 10 grey slime, 70 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, 2 vistas and 3,540 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 17, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jun 3, 2018 Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 17, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 795-809

New Familiar Status
I got the new Slight Eyewing from the anniversary so I now have 644 out of 662 familiars.

Slight Eyewing

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars.

Blackwing Croaker Brown River Flight Blackwing Croaker Common Podid Common Podid Common Podid Fanrat Granite Thresher Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Mossy Cerdae Mossy Cerdae Poisonous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Psywurm Psywurm Rainbow Sprite Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Southmarsh Podid Sunset Lasher Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae Venomous Toridae

Other Good Loot

Rally Rally Scholar Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Helmet Swamp Kelpie Mane Vista: Mire Vista: Mire Vista: Mire Mire Crate Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight Vial of Scattersight

Ghostly Rat Lord: 164
Molten Wartoad: 64
Wartoad: 50

I am now gathering in insect catching to try and get the materials for the two newest Swipp familiars. I got seven familiars from gathering and Pinkerton.

Firebug Firebug Hydra Scorpion Silky Fanrat Tender Larail Tender Larail Tufted Leaf Beetle

I got 4 familiars from chests.

Baku Bucktooth Digger Longneck Hunter Longneck Mender

I made 1,943G these past few days from selling 13 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, 10 silver muck, 5 gold muck, 10 grey slime, 70 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, 2 vistas and 3,540 pieces of food.

Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 17, 2018
Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 17, 2018

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal

You got some good loot, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You got some good loot, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
@Edra

Thanks! The Mire was very generous to me recently. Hopefully the Waterway will be as well, I still need that Ghostly Rat Lord and I'm hoping I get it before the next venue is released/revamped. It seems we get one every 4 months so we're due for one really soon.
@Edra

Thanks! The Mire was very generous to me recently. Hopefully the Waterway will be as well, I still need that Ghostly Rat Lord and I'm hoping I get it before the next venue is released/revamped. It seems we get one every 4 months so we're due for one really soon.

Ah, that's great for you, then, if the Mire was generous to you ^^

Good luck for getting the Ghostly Rat Lord :D

Ah ? I didn't notice that pattern about the venues :o
You may be right about it :D

Ah, that's great for you, then, if the Mire was generous to you ^^

Good luck for getting the Ghostly Rat Lord :D

Ah ? I didn't notice that pattern about the venues :o
You may be right about it :D
Days Into Quest: 810-820 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I got the new familiars from the festival so I now have 646 out of 664 familiars. [center][item=Luminous Ambassador][item=Mistyhollow Agent][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I am currently grinding the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars. [center][item=Brown River Flight][item=Crested River Flight][item=Crested River Flight][item=Crested River Flight][item=Crested River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Dappled Seal][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Fanrat][item=Fanrat][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Noggle][item=Noggle][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Sewer Toridae][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Sunset Lasher][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Unhatched Nature Egg][/center] Ghostly Rat Lord: 198 Goldenbeast: 114 Mantarune: 6 Molten Wartoad: 64 Roc Battles: 24 Wartoad: 50 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I am now gathering in scavenging in Light for the festival to try and get an Unhatched Light Egg. I got three familiars from gathering. [center][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Storm Seeker][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] No new progress. [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 2,035G these past few days from selling 8 pieces of apparel, 9 familiars, 7 silver muck, 4 gold muck, 10 grey slime, 40 copper muck, 98 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 3,160 pieces of food. Bone Fiend - 200,000G (AH) on Mar 1, 2018 Boolean - 860,000G (FAu) on Feb 23, 2018 Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 28, 2018 Golden Idol - 150,000G (AH) on Jun 3, 2018 Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 28, 2018 [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX, @icseal
Days Into Quest: 810-820

New Familiar Status
I got the new familiars from the festival so I now have 646 out of 664 familiars.

Luminous Ambassador Mistyhollow Agent

Coliseum Familiar Status
I am currently grinding the Waterway to try to get the Ghostly Rat lord and materials for the newest Swipp familiars.

Brown River Flight Crested River Flight Crested River Flight Crested River Flight Crested River Flight Cumulus Seal Dappled Seal Everglade Lasher Fanrat Fanrat Giant White Toridae Giant White Toridae Goldfin River Flight Greater Sandstrike Maren Shark Hunter Noggle Noggle Rainbow Sprite Rainbow Sprite Scaleside Noggle Sewer Toridae Silky Fanrat Sunset Lasher

Other Good Loot

Unhatched Nature Egg

Ghostly Rat Lord: 198
Molten Wartoad: 64
Wartoad: 50

I am now gathering in scavenging in Light for the festival to try and get an Unhatched Light Egg. I got three familiars from gathering.

Hydra Scorpion Storm Seeker Tufted Leaf Beetle

No new progress.

I made 2,035G these past few days from selling 8 pieces of apparel, 9 familiars, 7 silver muck, 4 gold muck, 10 grey slime, 40 copper muck, 98 swipp and baldwin materials, 1 skins, and 3,160 pieces of food.

Cog Frog - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 28, 2018
Skycat - 250,000G (AH) on Jun 28, 2018

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Good loot, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I hope for you that boss will drop soon ^^
Good loot, @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

I hope for you that boss will drop soon ^^
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 90