Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yeah, it's great you just have to get around 5000 gems, now :D

Yeah, it's great you just have to get around 5000 gems, now :D
Days Into Quest: 562-567 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired five new familiars! First, @quailheart gave me a Garden larail and a Tender Larail. Thanks so much again, I greatly appreciate it! Next the Hippojay dropped while I was gathering, honestly I expected to reach level 40 in fishing before it dropped. And finally there was a new update for the Arena, and a Bengal Chimera and Longneck Scrapper has dropped from that. I now have 575 out of 599 familiars. [center][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Garden Larail][item=Hippojay][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Tender Larail][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I have fought the Goldenbeast 5 times since I last updated. With the plague festival starting tomorrow I will be grinding the Volcanic Vents for festival currency and afterwards I will switch to the Arena to get the new familiars before returning to the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Boran Veteran][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Proto Manticore][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Teardrop Chroma Bracelet][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][/center] Goldenbeast: 61 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] My next target is the Manticore. They drop in digging, I am currently at level 39, and if it doesn't drop before level 40 I am going to purchase it from the AH so I can use my gathering turns to finish leveling my other professions to level 40. a Skittering Megashrimp dropped while I was gathering for the Hippojay. [center][item=Skittering Megashrimp][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 662G these past few days from selling 7 dragons, 10 pieces of apparel, 4 familiars, and 1,040 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,500G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Hippojay, and Tender Larail has been removed becausethey have been acquired and the Manticore has been removed because it is my next target. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 562-567

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired five new familiars! First, @quailheart gave me a Garden larail and a Tender Larail. Thanks so much again, I greatly appreciate it! Next the Hippojay dropped while I was gathering, honestly I expected to reach level 40 in fishing before it dropped. And finally there was a new update for the Arena, and a Bengal Chimera and Longneck Scrapper has dropped from that. I now have 575 out of 599 familiars.
Bengal Chimera Garden Larail Hippojay Longneck Scrapper Tender Larail

Coliseum Familiar Status
I have fought the Goldenbeast 5 times since I last updated. With the plague festival starting tomorrow I will be grinding the Volcanic Vents for festival currency and afterwards I will switch to the Arena to get the new familiars before returning to the Rainsong Jungle for the Goldenbeast. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Boran Veteran Budwing Morpho Charcoal Sprangyroo Proto Manticore

Other Good Loot

Teardrop Chroma Bracelet Unhatched Earth Egg

Goldenbeast: 61
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target is the Manticore. They drop in digging, I am currently at level 39, and if it doesn't drop before level 40 I am going to purchase it from the AH so I can use my gathering turns to finish leveling my other professions to level 40. a Skittering Megashrimp dropped while I was gathering for the Hippojay.

Skittering Megashrimp

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 662G these past few days from selling 7 dragons, 10 pieces of apparel, 4 familiars, and 1,040 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,500G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Hippojay, and Tender Larail has been removed becausethey have been acquired and the Manticore has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for the familiars and gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for the familiars and gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 568-571 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired three new familiars! First, the Plague Festival introduced the new Spirit of Plague, which I acquired right away. Second the Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird were recycled in the Gem Marketplace, so I used a lot of the gems I earned in the last few days so I could purchase the right away. I now have 578 out of 600 familiars. [center][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Mock Firebird][item=Spirit of Plague][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I have mainly been grinding the Volcanic Vents for festival currency and chests. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Ultraram][item=Ultraram][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Treads][/center] Goldenbeast: 61 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] This section is on hold for the festival. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) An Irradiated Astronomer dropped from a chest. [center][item=Irradiated Astronomer][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 657G these past few days, however I spent 450G getting the Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird, so I only added 207G to my Light Sprite quest. I sold 20 Copper Muck, 3 pieces of apparel, 3 familiars, 4 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 1,920 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,800G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird have been removed because they were acquired. I now have all of the Marketplace familiars! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 568-571

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired three new familiars! First, the Plague Festival introduced the new Spirit of Plague, which I acquired right away. Second the Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird were recycled in the Gem Marketplace, so I used a lot of the gems I earned in the last few days so I could purchase the right away. I now have 578 out of 600 familiars.
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Spirit of Plague

Coliseum Familiar Status
I have mainly been grinding the Volcanic Vents for festival currency and chests. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Ashscale Ophiotaurus Chillwind Harpy Flamescale Lancer Flamescale Venomcaster Flamescale Venomcaster Flamescale Lancer Ophiotaurus Stormcloud Harpy Ultraram Ultraram

Other Good Loot

Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Treads

Wartoad: 3

This section is on hold for the festival.

Completed! (For now...) An Irradiated Astronomer dropped from a chest.

Irradiated Astronomer

I made 657G these past few days, however I spent 450G getting the Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird, so I only added 207G to my Light Sprite quest. I sold 20 Copper Muck, 3 pieces of apparel, 3 familiars, 4 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 1,920 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,800G.

The Dunhoof Ambassador and Mock Firebird have been removed because they were acquired. I now have all of the Marketplace familiars!

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
Days Into Quest: 572-577 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] Since the last update I have acquired three new familiars! First, I maxed out my levels in digging so I just bought the Manticore so I could focus future gathering turns on max leveling my other professions. Second the Raptorik Ringmaster and Stormclaw Showman dropped while grinding in the Arena. I now have 581 out of 600 familiars. [center][item=Manticore][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Stormclaw Showman][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] Since the Plague Festival is now over I am now back to grinding in the Arena. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Boran Veteran][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Chimera][item=Featherback Boar][item=Fiendcat][item=Fiendcat][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Firebelly Weaver][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Ignited Imp][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Spellwall Boran][item=Sprangyroo][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Undying Featherback][item=Warcat Protector][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Meditate][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Unhatched Water Egg][/center] Goldenbeast: 61 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 3 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] With the purchase of the Manticore this section is now complete until new Swipp/Baldwin/Gathering familiars are introduced. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) A Terra Tortoise and Yeti Brawler dropped from chests. [center][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Yeti Brawler][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 938G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 9 familiars, 2 skin/accents, 1 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 2,310 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,800G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 572-577

New Familiar Status
Since the last update I have acquired three new familiars! First, I maxed out my levels in digging so I just bought the Manticore so I could focus future gathering turns on max leveling my other professions. Second the Raptorik Ringmaster and Stormclaw Showman dropped while grinding in the Arena. I now have 581 out of 600 familiars.
Manticore Raptorik Ringmaster Stormclaw Showman

Coliseum Familiar Status
Since the Plague Festival is now over I am now back to grinding in the Arena. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Ashscale Ophiotaurus Basalt Vent Hop Basalt Vent Hop Boran Veteran Charcoal Sprangyroo Chimera Featherback Boar Fiendcat Fiendcat Firebelly Weaver Firebelly Weaver Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Lancer Flamescale Venomcaster Ghost Manticore Ghost Manticore Ignited Imp Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Nightfall Imp Ophiotaurus Raptorik Ringmaster Raptorik Ringmaster Spectral Duskflapper Spellwall Boran Sprangyroo Stormclaw Showman Stormcloud Harpy Undying Featherback Warcat Protector

Other Good Loot

Meditate Toxophilite's Hat Unhatched Water Egg

Wartoad: 3

With the purchase of the Manticore this section is now complete until new Swipp/Baldwin/Gathering familiars are introduced.

Completed! (For now...) A Terra Tortoise and Yeti Brawler dropped from chests.

Terra Tortoise Yeti Brawler

I made 938G these past few days from selling 2 pieces of apparel, 9 familiars, 2 skin/accents, 1 Swipp/Baldwin materials, and 2,310 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,800G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 89 90