Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

Yes, if it help you visualize better what you get, do it :D

Yes, if it help you visualize better what you get, do it :D
Days Into Quest: 535-538 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I had enough materials to trade for Rosy lake Cormorant, so I now have 562 out of 588 familiars. [center][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I'll be moving over to the Crystal Pools to grind for the festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Flora Cerdae][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Lilium Floron][item=Maned Cerdae][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Petalmane Floron][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=Travelling Garden][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=White Rot Deer][item=Wood Ear Deer][/center] Goldenbeast: 26 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I've put this section on hold during the festival. I have all the materials for the lakelight Weaver so I'm just waiting for swip to offer it. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 753G these past few days, fowever I needed so of the limited time pirate apparel before it left for another year, I only had 188G left over. I sold 30 dragons, 1 piece of apparel, 74 swip/Baldwin materials, 11 familiars, and 750 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 535-538

New Familiar Status
I had enough materials to trade for Rosy lake Cormorant, so I now have 562 out of 588 familiars.
Rosy Lake Cormorant

Coliseum Familiar Status
I'll be moving over to the Crystal Pools to grind for the festival. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Aspen Gall Dryad Aspen Gall Dryad Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher Chalcedony Snipper Flora Cerdae Flowering Pohip Lilium Floron Maned Cerdae Moonlight Fungi Myosotis Fox Palefoot Tadhop Petalmane Floron Ruffletail Tadhop Sunbeam Dryad Travelling Garden Venomtooth Pilco White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer

Goldenbeast: 26
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I've put this section on hold during the festival. I have all the materials for the lakelight Weaver so I'm just waiting for swip to offer it.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 753G these past few days, fowever I needed so of the limited time pirate apparel before it left for another year, I only had 188G left over. I sold 30 dragons, 1 piece of apparel, 74 swip/Baldwin materials, 11 familiars, and 750 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
Congrats for your progress and your new familiar @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for your progress and your new familiar @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Days Into Quest: 539-542 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] With the start of the Starfall Celebration I bought the brand new Spirit of the Arcane. In addition I also got the Boulder Nymph and Magic Nymph from Joxar and I decided to purchase the Alstroemeria Fox so I could go back to grinding for boss familiars. I now have 566 out of 589 familiars. [center][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Magic Nymph][item=Spirit of the Arcane][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] For the Arcane festival I'm grinding in the Crystal Pools. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Clearwater Oracle][item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Maren Warlock][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Soft Pink Fillet][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Vista: Crystal Pools][/center] Goldenbeast: 26 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I've put this section on hold during the festival. I have all the materials for the lakelight Weaver so I'm just waiting for swip to offer it. In addition Joxar gave me a spare Snowflake Nymph. [center][item=Snowflake Nymph][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 912G these past few days from selling 1 dragons, 54 Copper Mucks, 1 piece of apparel, 20 swip/Baldwin materials, 7 familiars, and 1,690 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Goldenbeast has been removed because it will be my next target after the festival and the Boulder and Magic Nymphs have been removed because they have been acquired. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 539-542

New Familiar Status
With the start of the Starfall Celebration I bought the brand new Spirit of the Arcane. In addition I also got the Boulder Nymph and Magic Nymph from Joxar and I decided to purchase the Alstroemeria Fox so I could go back to grinding for boss familiars. I now have 566 out of 589 familiars.
Alstroemeria Fox Boulder Nymph Magic Nymph Spirit of the Arcane

Coliseum Familiar Status
For the Arcane festival I'm grinding in the Crystal Pools. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Almandine Sturgeon Apatite Fisher Arctic Hippalectryon Chalcedony Snipper Clearwater Oracle Crystalplate Stinger Maren Warlock

Other Good Loot

Soft Pink Fillet Soft Pink Leg Silks Vista: Crystal Pools

Goldenbeast: 26

I've put this section on hold during the festival. I have all the materials for the lakelight Weaver so I'm just waiting for swip to offer it. In addition Joxar gave me a spare Snowflake Nymph.

Snowflake Nymph

Completed! (For now...)

I made 912G these past few days from selling 1 dragons, 54 Copper Mucks, 1 piece of apparel, 20 swip/Baldwin materials, 7 familiars, and 1,690 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

The Goldenbeast has been removed because it will be my next target after the festival and the Boulder and Magic Nymphs have been removed because they have been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Congrats for the familiars and gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're almost at your goal :D
Congrats for the familiars and gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You're almost at your goal :D
@Edra

Thanks! I should definitely have that Light Sprite by the end of the year! :)
@Edra

Thanks! I should definitely have that Light Sprite by the end of the year! :)
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Yeah, you're right :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D

Yeah, you're right :D
Days Into Quest: 543-549 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] I brewed the last token I needed to get the Blight Nymph, and managed to gather enough materials to brew an Iron Golem. I now have 568 out of 589 familiars. [center][item=Blight Nymph][item=Iron Golem][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] With the end of the Arcane festival, I have returned to the Rainsong Forest to grind for the Goldenbeast. I have fought the Goldenbeast 11 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Clearwater Oracle][item=Hippocampus][item=King Parda][item=King Parda][item=King Parda][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Parda][item=Proto Manticore][item=Zalis][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop][/center] Goldenbeast: 37 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] I'm still waiting for the Lakelight Weaver to appear at Swipp's and I only need 1 more Rusty Pickaxe before I can brew a Rusty Golem. Meanwhile Pinkerton gave me a Bluelight Chipskink, and a Dire Hyena dropped while scavenging. [center][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Dire Hyena][/center] [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 617G these past few days from selling 10 dragons, 2 skins/accents, 151 swip/Baldwin materials, 3 familiars, and 1,090 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,000G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Blight Nymph and Iron Golem have been removed because they have been acquired. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 543-549

New Familiar Status
I brewed the last token I needed to get the Blight Nymph, and managed to gather enough materials to brew an Iron Golem. I now have 568 out of 589 familiars.

Blight Nymph Iron Golem

Coliseum Familiar Status
With the end of the Arcane festival, I have returned to the Rainsong Forest to grind for the Goldenbeast. I have fought the Goldenbeast 11 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Chalcedony Snipper Clearwater Oracle Hippocampus King Parda King Parda King Parda Manticore Screamer Moonbeam Crayfish Moonbeam Crayfish Parda Proto Manticore Zalis

Other Good Loot

Teardrop Chroma Wing Loop

Goldenbeast: 37

I'm still waiting for the Lakelight Weaver to appear at Swipp's and I only need 1 more Rusty Pickaxe before I can brew a Rusty Golem. Meanwhile Pinkerton gave me a Bluelight Chipskink, and a Dire Hyena dropped while scavenging.

Bluelight Chipskink Dire Hyena

Completed! (For now...)

I made 617G these past few days from selling 10 dragons, 2 skins/accents, 151 swip/Baldwin materials, 3 familiars, and 1,090 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,000G.

The Blight Nymph and Iron Golem have been removed because they have been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 89 90