Your progress is pretty good, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

Thanks! :)
@Edra

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 550-555 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] The Lakelight Weaver trade finally showed up at Swipp's and I got the remaining materials for the Rusty Golem brew. I now have 570 out of 589 familiars. [center][item=Lakelight Weaver][item=Rusty Golem][/center] [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I have fought the Goldenbeast 14 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Barkback Boar][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Parda][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Ultramel Amphithere][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Berserker][item=Haste][item=Regeneration][item=Shred][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt][/center] Goldenbeast: 50 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] My next target is the Tender Larail. They drop at level 31 in insect catching, and I am at level 8, on the verge of level 9. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) I got a Bramble Guardian from a chest today. [center][item=Bramble Guardian][/center] [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 843G these past few days from selling 3 dragons, 62 swip/Baldwin materials, 99 Health Potions, 2 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, and 1,070 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] The Rusty Golem has been removed because it have been acquired and the Tender Larail has been removed because it is my next target. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 550-555

New Familiar Status
The Lakelight Weaver trade finally showed up at Swipp's and I got the remaining materials for the Rusty Golem brew. I now have 570 out of 589 familiars.

Lakelight Weaver Rusty Golem

Coliseum Familiar Status
I have fought the Goldenbeast 14 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Barkback Boar Budwing Morpho Manticore Screamer Manticore Screamer Parda Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere

Other Good Loot

Berserker Haste Regeneration Shred Teardrop Chroma Belt

Goldenbeast: 50
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target is the Tender Larail. They drop at level 31 in insect catching, and I am at level 8, on the verge of level 9.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...) I got a Bramble Guardian from a chest today.

Bramble Guardian

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 843G these past few days from selling 3 dragons, 62 swip/Baldwin materials, 99 Health Potions, 2 pieces of apparel, 6 familiars, and 1,070 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Rusty Golem has been removed because it have been acquired and the Tender Larail has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Amazing, you're almost there for the Light Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You can do it :D
Amazing, you're almost there for the Light Sprite @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You can do it :D
@Edra
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Days Into Quest: 556-561 [b]New Familiar Status[/b] No new familiars. [b]Coliseum Familiar Status[/b] I have fought the Goldenbeast 6 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread. [center][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus][item=King Parda][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Proto Manticore][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Ultramel Amphithere][/center] Other Good Loot [center][item=Scratch][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][/center] Goldenbeast: 56 Mantarune: 2 Molten Wartoad: 4 Roc Battles: 8 Wartoad: 2 Wave Sweeper: 1 [b]Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status[/b] My next target is the Tender Larail. They drop at level 31 in insect catching, and I am at level 12. [b]Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status[/b] Completed! (For now...) [b]Retired/Gem Familiar Status[/b] I made 886G these past few days from selling 2 dragons, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 skin, 8 pieces of apparel, 2 familiars, and 2,130 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G. [b]Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status[/b] No new progress. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2121922]Link to Main Quest Post[/url] @CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 556-561

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
I have fought the Goldenbeast 6 times since I last updated. Down below is a list of familiars that dropped since I last updated this thread.

Clown Hippocampus Clown Hippocampus Clown Hippocampus Deadwood Boar Hippocampus Hippocampus King Parda Manticore Screamer Manticore Screamer Paradise Zalis Paradise Zalis Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Ringlet Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere

Other Good Loot

Scratch Teardrop Chroma Earrings

Goldenbeast: 56
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
My next target is the Tender Larail. They drop at level 31 in insect catching, and I am at level 12.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 886G these past few days from selling 2 dragons, 99 Minor Health Potions, 1 skin, 8 pieces of apparel, 2 familiars, and 2,130 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX

Well done @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You can do it, you're almost there ;D
Well done @NorthWhiteWolf :D

You can do it, you're almost there ;D
@Edra
Thanks! Only about 5,000G left to go! :)
@Edra
Thanks! Only about 5,000G left to go! :)
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90