Thanks! :)
@Edra
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 528-530

New Familiar Status
FR has released four new familiars bringing the overall total to 588 familiars on the site.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a Flora Cerdae, Lilium Floron, Blacktalon Striker, Red-Breasted Hainu, 2 Wandering Surgepriests, Tigerblood Foo, Ophiotaurus Serthis, 2 Dreameaters, Trick of the Light, Raptorik Warrior, Venomtooth Pilco, White Rot Deer, and Buttercup Strangler dropped. I hopped over to Bamboo Falls to collect materials for some of the new Swipp familiars, but now I'm back to Blooming Grove, after that one elusive familiar.

Goldenbeast: 26
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I've put the Tender Larail on hold while I gather matreials for the new Swip/Baldwin familiars. I need 34 more fossilized fish, 3 Iron pick axes, and 3 rusty pick axes. Pinkerton gave me a Lux Spectre

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I maden 448G these past few days from selling 1 piece of apparel, 65 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Zalis, Rosaline Strangler, Fungi Sage, Lilium Floron, Flora Cerdae, and 640 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,750G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The iron Golem and Rusty Golem have been added because it may take me a few days to gather the Fossilized Fish for the new Swip familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 528-530

New Familiar Status
FR has released four new familiars bringing the overall total to 588 familiars on the site.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a Flora Cerdae, Lilium Floron, Blacktalon Striker, Red-Breasted Hainu, 2 Wandering Surgepriests, Tigerblood Foo, Ophiotaurus Serthis, 2 Dreameaters, Trick of the Light, Raptorik Warrior, Venomtooth Pilco, White Rot Deer, and Buttercup Strangler dropped. I hopped over to Bamboo Falls to collect materials for some of the new Swipp familiars, but now I'm back to Blooming Grove, after that one elusive familiar.

I've put the Tender Larail on hold while I gather matreials for the new Swip/Baldwin familiars. I need 34 more fossilized fish, 3 Iron pick axes, and 3 rusty pick axes. Pinkerton gave me a Lux Spectre

Completed! (For now...)

I maden 448G these past few days from selling 1 piece of apparel, 65 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Zalis, Rosaline Strangler, Fungi Sage, Lilium Floron, Flora Cerdae, and 640 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 45,750G.

The iron Golem and Rusty Golem have been added because it may take me a few days to gather the Fossilized Fish for the new Swip familiars.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
@Edra
@NorthWhiteWolf

I changed my username from HowlingGale to Windstrike ^^ can you change my username on your pinglist please?~
@NorthWhiteWolf

I changed my username from HowlingGale to Windstrike ^^ can you change my username on your pinglist please?~
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Windstrike

Sorry for the delayed response, I've updated your username on the pinglist. :)
@Windstrike

Sorry for the delayed response, I've updated your username on the pinglist. :)
Days Into Quest: 531-534

*I've been thinking of redoing my (somewhat) daily reports to include more pictures like the first post on this quest thread so it isn't entire solid block of text. Mostly it would be of any familiars I collect, but I was also thinking of having a little thing mentioning any other good coli loot, like eggs/apparel/eliminates, etc.*

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a 2 Terra Tortoises, Spotted Faun, 2 Frostebite Dryads, 2 Aspen Gall Dryads, Buttercup Strangler, Flowering Pohip, Five-Toed Pilco, 2 Lilium Florons, Sunbeam Dryad, Grove Piper, White Rot Deer, Palefoot Tadhop, and a Myosotis Fox dropped.

I've put the Tender Larail on hold while I gather matreials for the new Swip/Baldwin familiars. I need 16 more fossilized fish, 3 Iron pick axes, and 3 rusty pick axes. I got a Pink-Tail Mole from gathering.

Completed! (For now...)

I maden 602G these past few days from selling 1 piece of apparel, 110 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Tigerblood Foo, Spotted, Aspen Gall Dryad, Pink-Tail Mole, Frostbite Dryad, Blacktalon Striker, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Five-Toed Pilco, Red-Breasted Hainu, and 1,520 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 531-534

*I've been thinking of redoing my (somewhat) daily reports to include more pictures like the first post on this quest thread so it isn't entire solid block of text. Mostly it would be of any familiars I collect, but I was also thinking of having a little thing mentioning any other good coli loot, like eggs/apparel/eliminates, etc.*

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a 2 Terra Tortoises, Spotted Faun, 2 Frostebite Dryads, 2 Aspen Gall Dryads, Buttercup Strangler, Flowering Pohip, Five-Toed Pilco, 2 Lilium Florons, Sunbeam Dryad, Grove Piper, White Rot Deer, Palefoot Tadhop, and a Myosotis Fox dropped.

I've put the Tender Larail on hold while I gather matreials for the new Swip/Baldwin familiars. I need 16 more fossilized fish, 3 Iron pick axes, and 3 rusty pick axes. I got a Pink-Tail Mole from gathering.

Completed! (For now...)

I maden 602G these past few days from selling 1 piece of apparel, 110 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Tigerblood Foo, Spotted, Aspen Gall Dryad, Pink-Tail Mole, Frostbite Dryad, Blacktalon Striker, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Five-Toed Pilco, Red-Breasted Hainu, and 1,520 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 42,000G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @Windstrike, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
You're doing well with your quest @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D

And yes, including pics if you want is a good idea I think ^^
You're doing well with your quest @NorthWhiteWolf, that's cool :D

And yes, including pics if you want is a good idea I think ^^
@Edra

I feel like having pictures will just help me visualize my coli loot than just the text and also be more pleasing to look at. I should also update the main page to make it look nicer.
@Edra

I feel like having pictures will just help me visualize my coli loot than just the text and also be more pleasing to look at. I should also update the main page to make it look nicer.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 89 90