Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | NorthWhiteWolf's Familiar Quest
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90
Days Into Quest: 509-515

New Familiar Status
These past few days were great from familiars! The Buttercup Strangler dropped from the coliseum. Then the fire festival began so I was able to get the Spirit of Fire, Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph, and Snowflake Nymph from Joxar. To top things off the Silky Mole finally dropped for me while I was using my gathering turns for festival currency. I now have 557 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. In all a Flora Cerdae, Maned Cerdae, Rosaline Strangler, Petalmane Floron, 2 Armored Duskflappers, Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Flamescale Illusionist, Wintermane Spearman, 2 Zeebas, Smoke Gyre, Painted Centaur, and 2 Moss-Covered Golems.

Goldenbeast: 26
Mantarune: 2
Molten Wartoad: 4
Roc Battles: 8
Wartoad: 2
Wave Sweeper: 1

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
No new progress.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 867G these past few days from selling 99 Minor Health Potions, 3 skins/accents, 5 pieces of apparel, 80 swip/baldwin materials, a Brown-Spotted Mith, Waveswell Sorcerer, Smoke Gyre, and 1,920 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
The Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, and Silky Mole have been removed because they have been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
Days Into Quest: 509-515

New Familiar Status
These past few days were great from familiars! The Buttercup Strangler dropped from the coliseum. Then the fire festival began so I was able to get the Spirit of Fire, Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph, and Snowflake Nymph from Joxar. To top things off the Silky Mole finally dropped for me while I was using my gathering turns for festival currency. I now have 557 out of 583 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
On hold for the festival. In all a Flora Cerdae, Maned Cerdae, Rosaline Strangler, Petalmane Floron, 2 Armored Duskflappers, Ashscale Ophiotaurus, Flamescale Illusionist, Wintermane Spearman, 2 Zeebas, Smoke Gyre, Painted Centaur, and 2 Moss-Covered Golems.

No new progress.

Completed! (For now...)

I made 867G these past few days from selling 99 Minor Health Potions, 3 skins/accents, 5 pieces of apparel, 80 swip/baldwin materials, a Brown-Spotted Mith, Waveswell Sorcerer, Smoke Gyre, and 1,920 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

The Cinder Nymph, Ichor Nymph, Snowflake Nymph, and Silky Mole have been removed because they have been acquired.

Link to Main Quest Post

@CayDoodles, @Snivy88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon, @dRagOnixX
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You've made an amazing progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You've made an amazing progress, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Days Into Quest: 516-521

New Familiar Status
The Frostbite Dryad finally dropped in the blooming Grove venue, so I am now only missing three from there. I now have 558 out of 584 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days an Augite Protector, Extinguished Jackalope, 3 Sunbeam Dryads, Buttercup Strangler, Palefoot Tadhop, Five-Toed Pilco, Rosaline Strangler, and Moonlight Fungi dropped. I'm now back in the Blooming Grove to get the last three familiars.

No new progress. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped from gathering.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Spell Boran, Ultramel Amphithere, and Wetland Unicorn from chests.

I made 1,178G these past few days from selling 2 Capsule genes, 1 skin/accent, 2 pieces of apparel, and 2 swip/baldwin materials, a Buttercup strangler, 3 Sunbeam Dryads, a Palefoot Tadhop, Five-Toed Pilco, Rosaline Strangler, Moonlight Fungi, and 1,420 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 516-521

New Familiar Status
The Frostbite Dryad finally dropped in the blooming Grove venue, so I am now only missing three from there. I now have 558 out of 584 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days an Augite Protector, Extinguished Jackalope, 3 Sunbeam Dryads, Buttercup Strangler, Palefoot Tadhop, Five-Toed Pilco, Rosaline Strangler, and Moonlight Fungi dropped. I'm now back in the Blooming Grove to get the last three familiars.

No new progress. An Orange Blotch Pansy dropped from gathering.

Completed! (For now...) I got a Spell Boran, Ultramel Amphithere, and Wetland Unicorn from chests.

I made 1,178G these past few days from selling 2 Capsule genes, 1 skin/accent, 2 pieces of apparel, and 2 swip/baldwin materials, a Buttercup strangler, 3 Sunbeam Dryads, a Palefoot Tadhop, Five-Toed Pilco, Rosaline Strangler, Moonlight Fungi, and 1,420 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 44,999G.

No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

Congrats for your new familiar and the pile of gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Congrats for your new familiar and the pile of gems you got @NorthWhiteWolf :D
@Edra

@Edra

Days Into Quest: 522-527

New Familiar Status
The Grove Piper and Aspen Gall Dryad finally dropped in the blooming Grove venue and the Melon Marzal dropped while gathering. I now have 561 out of 584 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a Five-Toed Pilco, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Maned Cerdae, Petalmane Floron, Grove Piper, Sunbeam Dryad, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, and Rosaline Strangler dropped in addition to the two new familiars. I am now only missing one more familiar from the Blooming Grove.

Now that the Melon Marzal has been acquired, my next target is the Tender Larail. They don't begin to drop until level 31 and I'm only level 6, so it's going to be awhile. In addition 3 Leafy Moths dropped.

Completed! (For now...) I got an Ashscale Ophiotaurus from a chest.

I maden573G these past few days from selling 1 Green Goo, 37 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Five-Toed Pilco, Ultramel Amphithere, Maned Cerdae, Frostbite Dryad, Sunbeam Dryad, Budwing Morpho, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Grove Piper, Petlmane Floron, and 1,610 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

The Tender Larail has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

Days Into Quest: 522-527

New Familiar Status
The Grove Piper and Aspen Gall Dryad finally dropped in the blooming Grove venue and the Melon Marzal dropped while gathering. I now have 561 out of 584 familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
During these past few days a Five-Toed Pilco, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Maned Cerdae, Petalmane Floron, Grove Piper, Sunbeam Dryad, Frostbite Dryad, Fungi Sage, and Rosaline Strangler dropped in addition to the two new familiars. I am now only missing one more familiar from the Blooming Grove.

Now that the Melon Marzal has been acquired, my next target is the Tender Larail. They don't begin to drop until level 31 and I'm only level 6, so it's going to be awhile. In addition 3 Leafy Moths dropped.

Completed! (For now...) I got an Ashscale Ophiotaurus from a chest.

I maden573G these past few days from selling 1 Green Goo, 37 Swip/Baldwin materials, a Five-Toed Pilco, Ultramel Amphithere, Maned Cerdae, Frostbite Dryad, Sunbeam Dryad, Budwing Morpho, 2 Buttercup Stranglers, Grove Piper, Petlmane Floron, and 1,610 pieces of food. The lowest AH price for a Light Sprite is 47,000G.

The Tender Larail has been removed because it is my next target.

Link to Main Quest Post

You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
You're progressing well, that's great @NorthWhiteWolf :D
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 90