Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 430 431
Update of the day

I got 7 gems, so I now have 1994 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 7 gems, so I now have 1994 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The eighteenth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made some treasure! My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,310,000 / 2,450,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 240 / 14,100 Familiars - 127/489. I got a wintermane spearman from the coliseum. [item=wintermane spearman] Chests - 168/250. I got four rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] Tomorrow a few familiars will be awakening so I'll have some gilded chests! :D
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The eighteenth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made some treasure! My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 1,310,000 / 2,450,000
icon_gems.png 240 / 14,100

Familiars - 127/489. I got a wintermane spearman from the coliseum.
Wintermane Spearman

Chests - 168/250. I got four rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

Tomorrow a few familiars will be awakening so I'll have some gilded chests! :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 289

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I found the Coarsefur Yeti once today, So I've fought it 10 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Winter Wolf has dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got no Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 189G these past two days from selling 90 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8140G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 289

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I found the Coarsefur Yeti once today, So I've fought it 10 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Winter Wolf has dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got no Onyx Cobras from gathering. I still need 18 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 189G these past two days from selling 90 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 8140G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
That's a really good progress @NorthWhiteWolf :D
Update of the day

I got 90 gems, putting my total to 2085 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 500 gems and I'll reach the halfway of that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

Update of the day

I got 90 gems, putting my total to 2085 gems :D

Cool, a bit less than 500 gems and I'll reach the halfway of that part of the payment :D

Pinglist

@Edra
Thanks! :)
Congrats on nearly reaching the halfway point of your next payment for a Light Sprite!
@Edra
Thanks! :)
Congrats on nearly reaching the halfway point of your next payment for a Light Sprite!
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, thank you ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

He he, thank you ^^
Wow, seems great (just found this post just now *face palm*)
Count me in!

Update: Just figure out the quest :3

tiny quest
Gold target: 12,000,000 (Current: 300,000)

kinda huge quest
Familiar target: 150 (Current: 22)
Food page target: 75 (current: 7)

(First introduced to this, kinda messy eh...)

Wow, seems great (just found this post just now *face palm*)
Count me in!

Update: Just figure out the quest :3

tiny quest
Gold target: 12,000,000 (Current: 300,000)

kinda huge quest
Familiar target: 150 (Current: 22)
Food page target: 75 (current: 7)

(First introduced to this, kinda messy eh...)

wBOpmxj.png
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE ARE ONLY 10,000 GEMS LEFT TO PAY OFF

what the heck am i gonna do with my gems when this is over

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THERE ARE ONLY 10,000 GEMS LEFT TO PAY OFF

what the heck am i gonna do with my gems when this is over

Users pinged: @Mibby @TheAnimatorGamer @Paperdragon337 @DraweeDragon @IvoryFrost @shayminluvr @Surpirate @PaperGryphon @WildHunt @Nixifer @luvloveless @Airyu @Hyacinthus @GraceWinters @Sunset @BlackJay @Shikoire @Thoracosaurus @WithaZed @Avarice @Pieks @Pachirisu @kurifurinkan @Stannum @PhoenixMiko @Ichamo @Triibu @Aspyria @Osthra @Moell @Arkellon @TheDwarfQueen @NyxHeart @Arenfelle @Ponythekidrs @After @mokalynn @quailheart @Sounata @StStrawburry @Kaide @Selki @Zyanith @Naamah @FretfulSardines @Wildehearted @WynterDragen @Elininjakat @RayAnneliese @HowlingGale @Edra @Elubviq
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
Wow, that's great @Syntax :D
Wow, that's great @Syntax :D
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 430 431