Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Personal Quest/Challenge Megathread!
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 430 431
@Edra
Congrats on being oh so close to halfway of this payment :D
I've been a bit slow since the end of the battle. Lightning vs Fire will help now that I'm in light xD
@Edra
Congrats on being oh so close to halfway of this payment :D
I've been a bit slow since the end of the battle. Lightning vs Fire will help now that I'm in light xD
I have too many personal quests. Haha
These are my main ones.
I want my breeding pair to give me the perfect dragon.
I'd like to find an eliminate.
I'd like to save enough gems for a glimmer scroll.
And I'd really like to find an unhatched Arcane egg before Valentine's day.
I have too many personal quests. Haha
These are my main ones.
I want my breeding pair to give me the perfect dragon.
I'd like to find an eliminate.
I'd like to save enough gems for a glimmer scroll.
And I'd really like to find an unhatched Arcane egg before Valentine's day.
Reposting this since it's been 100 pages! Hello, I'm Mediscoot! [b]Current quests:[/b] [item=electricians power pack] 1,320,000t / 2,600,000 OR [item=thresher flatfins] 1,320,000t / 1,824,499 [b]News:[/b] o9.30.16 [indent]Earth Sprite Get! Someone gifted me a Lightning Sprite! OMG[/indent] ---------- [b]CURRENT QUEST ITEMS[/b] [b]SPRITES[/b] [item=shadow sprite][item=ice sprite][item=plague sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=fire sprite][item=light sprite] [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=diver sash][item=frigid sash][item=searing sash][item=electrified sash] [item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Windbound Plumage][item=tricktrouper crown][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=boneyard tatters] [item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Sunchaser Jewelry] ---------- [b]RECENTLY COMPLETED QUESTS[/b] [item=lightning sprite] [item=earth sprite] [item=companion comet] [item=eroded crystalhide]
Reposting this since it's been 100 pages!

Hello, I'm Mediscoot!

Current quests:

1,320,000t / 2,600,000

OR

Thresher Flatfins
1,320,000t / 1,824,499

News:
o9.30.16
Earth Sprite Get!
Someone gifted me a Lightning Sprite! OMG

CURRENT QUEST ITEMS

SPRITES
Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Plague Sprite Arcane Sprite Fire Sprite Light Sprite

APPAREL
Diver Sash Frigid Sash Searing Sash Electrified Sash
Thresher Flatfins Windbound Plumage Tricktrouper Crown Frigid Fugitive Shackles Boneyard Tatters
Sunchaser Jewelry

RECENTLY COMPLETED QUESTS
Lightning Sprite Earth Sprite Companion Comet Eroded Crystalhide
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Thank you @Discovered ^^

It's great that you joined my flight :D

And congrats for passing the halfway mark for your gems too :D
Thank you @Discovered ^^

It's great that you joined my flight :D

And congrats for passing the halfway mark for your gems too :D
[center][size=5]Aarca's Quest for Stuff![/size] The twentieth update of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/338#post_24748605]my quest[/url]! Gene Projects - I made a lot of treasure today. I still need more gems, though. My total savings so far are... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 840,000 / 1,800,000 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 240 / 14,100 Familiars - 127/489. No new familiars today! Chests - 187/250. I got twelve rusted chests from familiars. [item=rusted treasure chest] Still no familiars today. I've been grinding the training grounds to try and get the two familiars I need from there, but I seem to be getting every familiars but the ones I need. :P
Aarca's Quest for Stuff!

The twentieth update of my quest!

Gene Projects - I made a lot of treasure today. I still need more gems, though. My total savings so far are...
icon_treasure.png 840,000 / 1,800,000
icon_gems.png 240 / 14,100

Familiars - 127/489. No new familiars today!

Chests - 187/250. I got twelve rusted chests from familiars.
Rusted Treasure Chest

Still no familiars today. I've been grinding the training grounds to try and get the two familiars I need from there, but I seem to be getting every familiars but the ones I need. :P
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Days Into Quest: 291

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, So I've fought it 36 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Hoarfrost Mauler, and Permafrost Impaler dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got one Onyx Cobra from gathering. I still need 17 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 87G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 160 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 7900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

Days Into Quest: 291

New Familiar Status
No new familiars.

Coliseum Familiar Status
No new progress. I fought the Coarsefur Yeti 14 times today, So I've fought it 36 times since I started grinding for it. Also a Hoarfrost Mauler, and Permafrost Impaler dropped.

Swipp/Baldwin Familiar Status
I got one Onyx Cobra from gathering. I still need 17 Onyx Cobras and 55 Opal Cobras. At the moment I'm going to try to get the rest of the Onyx Cobras by hunting in fire.

Chest/Treasure MP Familiar Status
Completed! (For now...)

Retired/Gem Familiar Status
I made 87G today from selling 2 pieces of apparel, and 160 pieces of food. The current lowest price for the Red-Footed Akirbeak is 7900G.

Familiars That Have Been Skipped Status
No new progress.

Link to Main Quest Post

@TheAnimatorGamer, @Sap88, @WildHunt, @darzoner, @agentfern, @Vallux, @quailheart, @HowlingGale, @Fixeddotdice, @Lilykittens, @TheDivineZero, @Triibu, @Hinumi, @Edra, @DreamPhoenix, @BrightIce, @SkyyeofEmber, @Arkellon

tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And you've almost got all the onyx cobras you need :D
You're progressing well, that's cool @NorthWhiteWolf ^^

And you've almost got all the onyx cobras you need :D
@Edra
Thanks! :)
@Edra
Thanks! :)
tumblr_o6cl7lWaXy1uhcm7no1_250.jpg
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
You're welcome @NorthWhiteWolf ^^
Update of the day

I got 32 gems, putting my total to 2140 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
Update of the day

I got 32 gems, putting my total to 2140 gems :D

Pinglist

@Wolcan @Sivan @QyetLady @Autopsy @RisingFlames @Catpuccino @Pinselohr @HowlingGale @Starfire0 @theplait13 @BrightIce @Arenfelle @Camspar @spoons @Snowfarm @Hinumi @Tune @StardustDr4gon @wrecknrule @heartcrusher1 @SkyyeofEmber @ChibiEnvyChan @AJNinami @Discovered
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 430 431